Apparently you need to learn to use the "right pronouns" when addressing a fictional robot in Borderlands 3...

Apparently you need to learn to use the "right pronouns" when addressing a fictional robot in Borderlands 3, or else you might get banned!

forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/which-character-are-you-going-to-play-first-take-two-informed-choice/2935973/15

What in the goddamn??

Attached: 213123.png (1415x470, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UPLQNUVmq3o
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046326332
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049410653
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035794621/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057150680
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055405629
youtube.com/watch?v=bHRxu3XrsHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuckin sickness, fuckin degeneracy, just gas these fags

Seems reasonable to me.

FPBP

It's a cartoon robot that doesn't exist who cares if we misgender it. Fictional characters aren't real, we shouldn't treat them as if they are.

they/them is plural how can you use it to describe a single person

We just had this thread this morning.

Leftists seem to think differently.

It gets even better

Attached: 2131231.png (1078x526, 278K)

ESL

Something about the soft, slightly condescending tones of posts like these make me question myself. I really don't go out of my way to disparage gays, but something about all the they/them and it being "just a bit extra work guys! Please no slip ups! :)" feels wrong. Like when someone cannot win an argument with a logical answer so they resort to bare minimum soft legality answers because this entire fucking society we live in is like a verbal cage restraining anyone who shows force.

>no we wont ban you, but we will ban you.
These people are snakes.

It is not only plural

how do you judge if it's an accident?

It's a fucking fictional robot.

People like this need to be fed to a wood chipper; if it helps, the chipper can identify as xir.

Idk, English isn't my first language, but 20 years ago I was taught to use they/them for a person we don't know the sex of and it for objects, like in my own language.

Good, bigots btfo yet again. Seethe harder autistic snowflakes

Attached: 1326904947772.jpg (1132x703, 219K)

I doesn't make sense in English for an individual to refer to themselves as such. Other people will use the term when referring to somebody not present.

In all seriousness. ‘Gender culture’ is for fucking retards. Can’t wait to see how this culture war ends (If it ever does)

Attached: 9AFC8C19-AF92-4884-8E67-0A4C4E3C23A7.jpg (1024x862, 45K)

America is doomed.

>tfw you want to buy B3 to play it with your friend like always but the fact that its on the EGS and shit like this are a big no
I bet when it comes to Steam in a Year they will still charge the full price

It literally means they can ban you if they feel like it or not. So if they don't like you they can just ban you.

Probably like Weimar.

AND
HERE
WE
GO

Attached: 1536520327287.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Dangerous precedent.

Holy heck, being a dick on purpose will maybe get you temporarily banned from a forum? What is happening to this world! We must resist... /s

Attached: 1545960590008.jpg (565x421, 51K)

>No you won't get banned if you use the wrong pronouns
>But you totally will
What did they mean by this?

Kill yourself tranny.

Don't you have "it" for this purpose?

Dilate

>think the robot is the only cool character they revealed
>hes being used to push the tranny agenda
god damn it

Attached: 1506453759244.jpg (482x549, 57K)

And how can you tell if someone is being a dick on purpose?

What if in a week later, someone drops by their board and calls FL4K a "he", then the mods starts sperging around like on how it happened in that thread?

>i'm not saying i'm gonna ban you, but i'm gonna ban you

Attached: 15263269416292260928183.jpg (267x323, 7K)

>/s
What did xir mean by this

>being a dick
>reply to some asking if Fl4k is fun to play
>yes he is really fun
>get banned by the tranny police

you will never be a real woman

>was taught to use they/them for a person we don't know
>using it to refer to a person
retard

I'll dilate your mom's throat with my cock lmao

Simple enough. You just tell them that what they're doing is wrong and they will either apologise and correct their behaviour or they'll double down on their shit. You forgive the former and reprimand the latter. Darn, that wasn't complicated at all was it! I guess you need to concoct some new non-argument for why this is bad now.

Pronoun freaks need to be locked up in mental institutions.

What the fuck is this shit?

Where are the Hiroshimoot-certified 4channel dilation stations and how much do I have to pay to use them?

You don't have one. You're a castrated trannoid freak.

>use the right pronouns to refer to a fictional robot or you will be ding dong bannu
peak clown world

he

I think the main problem is that referring to the robot as "they" is confusing as fuck for outsiders/someone who doesn't know it's supposed to be some kind of 21 herbs and genders kfc bullshit thing.

"Oh I love FL4K, they are my favorite!". Great, is he talking about like, a group of machines? Is it like a zerg hivemind? Oh no, it's just a SJW thing. Like why assign this virtue signal to the robot? Just make anyone else the "they".

Yeah, because we all know they'll play by this scrpit you just came up... lmao, you can't be serious...

Can we finally admit English is a cancerous language? You don't see this trash in Spanish.

If you think that's how this is going to go down you're delusional.

You don't have to do shit, cutie. Unless you want to post on that forum, that is.

>thinking any mentally derailed entity deserves to be refer to as a person

MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSS

>break rule that's easy to follow
>get banned
This is the /pol/ version of bronies tugging their cocks when they get kicked for their pony avatar

Bigger than yours, at least that's what your daddy told me

Attached: fl4k.jpg (185x185, 11K)

Leftists want to protect fiction from people, its their moral duty

you can hide behind all the smug anime avatars in the world but you'll never pass

has

ahem...

'it'.

Attached: 1522088652734.jpg (249x249, 8K)

You will never be a woman and you have been coned into giving money to big pharma. Not even the latest that medicine and cosmetic procedures will ever simply change your gender. For the rest of your existence you will waste money on a transition goal that can never be obtained.

Attached: 1537561746760.png (994x1388, 1.36M)

Calling an inanimate object they isn't the problem. The problem comes when people get banned for saying "I like his gameplay styie".

>2019
>still having any interest in Borderlands or any Gearbox game in general
>actually posting on Gearbox's forums
Why would anyone do this?

I wish the world really had ended in 2012.

Not surprised to see Gearbox having SJWs as mods.

Attached: 7n22fw3j0xw21.png (680x579, 252K)

Attached: 1486790384700.png (554x568, 318K)

If the character is genderless why use such an an obviously male voice? I mean robots don’t really have genders so I mostly get it, but they could have at least used an androgynous-sounding voice to make it more clear.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU CAN'T JUST MISPRONOUN THE ROBOT!!!

MOOOODDDS!!!

Attached: 1543715889365.jpg (538x445, 62K)

>People were shit talking pronoun bullshit not even that long ago.
>Now its fucking gospel.
Amazing what repetition can do for you.

Attached: 1427137817747.jpg (1139x1600, 140K)

Leftists want to appeal to illegals with giving them free shit so of course they would defend the rights of fucking cartoon characters.

>Claptrap - male
>Felicity - female
>Loader Bot - male
>Gortys - female
>FL4K - UM ACKSHUALLY FL4K IS NON-BINARY SO YOU MUST USE THEY/THEM PRONOUNS WHEN REFERRING TO THEM OR WE'LL BAN YOU FROM THE FORUMS

Attached: 1553844986409.png (1395x1338, 318K)

>you are not forced to change your beliefs or viewpoint,

SHUT THE FUCK UP

NO

Just think of the feelings of a fictional robot character

>the robot was programmed to think that it's a tranny
That could be an interesting allegory but I doubt that it was the original intent.

Attached: 1564106434695.jpg (680x680, 25K)

>using it to refer to a person
But it's not a person. It's a robot. Do I need to respect the pronouns of my toaster? My washing machine? My smartphone?

I'm gonna call the robot an it because I don't recognize robots as people. Will I get banned for that?

so what this robot is actually multiple robots or some kind of hivemind or something?

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1565329669627.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

cancer

>guys us banning you for misgendering a fucking robot are false claims
>but if you do so, we'll consider action against you
Wait a second...

Attached: 1514084173893.png (303x311, 181K)

Every day I'm proven right that everyone who gets upset about genders of fictional character are mentally ill

>Tokesy97
Millennial reefer SJW piece of shit.

>Flfourk
Nice name, assholes.

Attached: 1462445406726.jpg (350x282, 15K)

>hey, you know that guy over there?
>oh yeah, tehy're just going to pick something up from the grocery store.
This was commonplace before I heard anything abour transgenderism shit. Calm your god damn tits dude

FL4K's probably transhuman too, like he was a man/woman that over time became a cyborg then a robot or something.

If they were really trying to take the tranny angle then he'd be dolled up like a girl soundingh like a man, or dolled up like a man sounding like a girl.

His voice is deep and rough, so he probably just hates his humanity in general and thus prefers what robots can be which is un-gendered.

Even though many people have been corralled into smiling and nodding at your insanity out of fear of losing their livelihood, the vast majority that aren't white women with no kids think you're a freak and the second they are able they will remove this poison from their society.

>When did you get married?
>To Susie, last year.
>And where are they?
>She's at work right now.

The difference is mistake/intent. I know you alt-rights think your chronic dishonesty is clever, but it's actually extremely easy to spot you guys and what you're doing. Sorry.

Sasuga ESL-kun

I'm, like, so scared! Not.

No it's just a robot with a 'Non-Binary' pride pin on his jacket's collar, and since the devs refer to him with They and Them everyone feels like it's a slight against gender politics to do the opposite as such
Frankly i don't care about this right now, but what i dread is the potential for an ingame conversation where Flak corrects someone for calling him a He or a Guy, knowing Gearbox it won't just be a simple 'I'm not a guy' but instead an overtly sarcastic and preachy correction

Attached: flaalf.jpg (1080x1350, 186K)

FUCKKKKKKKK!

NO! THE ROBOT IS A STRONG THEY, GET IT RIGHT ASSHOLE!! KNOW THIS STUFF.

Attached: thank you for not clapping.gif (500x280, 588K)

>A robot
>Non-binary genus
Does not compute.

Attached: 1546786434460.gif (500x500, 197K)

fpbp

I still say he, but I don't care either way
It's a robot, it can't have a gender
Unless he has a robo dick

I'm so glad companies keep doing stuff like this because it just makes the younger generations hate trannies, gays, and other faggots more and more.
Plus since most of us aren't white we can get away with shitting on faggots.

And this is why I will pirate the game first.

>respect this fictional character
>God? LMAO this shit isn't real you fucking baby
The doublethink never ceases to amuse me.

Attached: 1551970349610.png (641x456, 303K)

>Observation: The meatbag designated Skeith seems to exhibit a number of abnormalities. Shall I blast him for you, Master?
>Statement: I prefer to be called they/them thank you

>Mochael Jackson described Hitler as a "genius orator"
Well, wasn't that his thing?

Attached: 1344717839152.jpg (284x226, 36K)

>genius orator
he really was a good orator though, that doesn't mean shit in regards to his actions or policies though.

>'Non-Binary' pride pin
haha oh wow

Attached: 86vyel8yr8x21.png (505x390, 288K)

enjoy your weimar while you can

>Observation: The meatbag designated Skeith seems to exhibit a number of abnormalities. Shall I blast him for you, Master?
They would've been forced to apologize for that joke if that game was made today. And the devs would apologize like the cucks they are.

Attached: 1544415627192.jpg (523x372, 60K)

>robot
>non-binary
There's a joke somewhere

kill yourself tranny

It's so fucking depressing that we could have characters that explore the concept of not having a gender with robots, like you could have a robot appearing as a cute girl through voice comms in order to psychologically manipulate its enemies/teammates, and instead we have fucking "uh check your pronoun usage you fucking BIGOT" garbage.

I was hardly expecting anything interesting from this turd of a studio, but it's hilarious to see how low they sink.

>robot
>non-binary
are you people really this stupid that you don't get the joke?

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE FICTIONAL ROBOTS!?!?!?

Latix is starting to become a thing user

Seek help before you're a statistic bud

It did. We’re in hell

If it were just a joke no one would care

It's kinda funny to make the non-binary pin the number 2 written in binary and crossed out, but also sad because of the identity politics behind it

haha it's just a joke! We will ban you if you misgender our fictional robot though. Remember, it's just a joke though haha!

it'd probably be the wiser decision right now, the push against the Epic Games exclusivity has failed as for fucking usual, Randy is being a crook and the fanbase doesn't seem to be worth mingling with (not that it ever was)
I like Borderlands but it's a guilty pleasure that it comes from Gearbox

a joke and a statement, which wouldn't be a problem if our modern climates didn't mean that everything had to defended or attacked to the last man all in the name of an internet victory

Funny you mention that, he actually does have a skill where he can hypnotize an enemy to fight on his side, which lasts twice as long if it's an animal.

Attached: 1532271676166.jpg (422x360, 16K)

I don't pay attention to anything written by white left-wing or liberal people any year past 2011 because it's almost ALWAYS shit.
One of the sole exceptions is Tarantino because he's not a fucking hack for the most part.

Oscar Mike shouting "Feminisim is awesome" after killing a female was also a joke.
Gearbox is not known for subversive writing or comedy so stop trying to act like this was a smart decision to make.

Why would a robot even care what it’s called

Maybe he's a hivemind like Ermac?
Also i couldn't care less about this drama

This game is gonna be a disaster.

You caught me. My refusal to treat a fictional piece of machinery according to real-world rules of etiquette about how to treat living human beings is part of a far-right conspiracy to slowly brainwash the general public into thinking it's okay to massacre the gays.

By the way, how does your keyboard feel about you touching it all the time? Did you ask it for consent? Oh way, I shouldn't assume your keyboard is an "it", sorry, it might identify as two-spirit.

>/s
get back nigger

Attached: 1547202961572.png (1280x1519, 837K)

He's a degenerate, but a comparatively honest one.

Looks like I'm right (as usual). I had you all figured out.

Of course we got the joke.

It's called Gearbox.

>When did you get married?
>To Susie, last year.
>And where IS SHE?
>She's at work right now.

Not a good example user

We get the joke, Gearbox moderators don't.

KINGZ N SHEEET NIGGA

Why would the killer future robot from another galaxy have opinions about 2019 earth politics.

Yep, he's very upfront about what he likes and what he makes, he's one of the last remaining Hollywood directors who really feels like he makes movies because he's got something he wanted to create and have fun with rather than because he wants to make money or was told to push an agenda.

>non binary robot

That's worth a soft chuckle.

Transtrenders are the worst

What in the fuck is going on with Borderlands? Has it always been like this before a new Borderlands game comes out Yea Forums? Some of the dumbest shit around it keeps happening before release?

youtube.com/watch?v=UPLQNUVmq3o

We're in the "weak men create hard times" stage.

Should have just used the guys from the Telltale game desu.

Attached: Hi.png (500x500, 449K)

Because Gearbox sense of humor includes constant references of internet.

>make stupid rule
>surprised when people shitpost about it and make the problem worse
Any time somebody makes rules against racism or sexism people will be more tempted to say it then in communities that let people say whatever they want.

This has absolutely nothing to do with left wing politics. Take your American culture war somewhere else.

It's going to be genuinely interesting to see how different the "humor" and references is between the first game and this one. Especially since it reflects the current state of the internet at the time.
I can already tell how tiresome it's all going to be.

This might shock you, but most people are happy to accommodate others by showing a modicum of respect. I'm sure now that this is a "thing" the forum will be run down by redpilled dumbos like yourself pissing their pants to make some misguided point but that only proves how stupid you are.

Attached: 1536798939449.png (540x643, 355K)

What the fuck.

Attached: 123.jpg (555x585, 33K)

Doesn't robot literally mean 'slave'? Do these fucktards get off to semantics or are they just pretending?
Use of the arr-oh word qualifies as immense robophobia and it's all over their game scripts. They should put out a mass recall.

>be Borderlands fan
>get banned and eventually doxxed and fired for misgendering a fictional robot

You deserve it for supporting Pitchford.

Show me the offended robot who got hurt by these mispronunciations.

>This might shock you, but most people are happy to accommodate others by showing a modicum of respect.
Black user here, that's not true at all.
You do not deserve my respect because you exist and are mentally ill, respect is earned.
Trannies and white faggots pushing this dumb shit are just making people hate them more and more, which I'm fine with, when shit hits the fan it means less and less people will be willing to defend you.
Better get a gun famalam.

Use of smug anime girl images in more than one post qualifies as avatarfagging. Why don't you """respect""" the Yea Forums rules?

t. rann(d)y

if the robot has male voice -> he
if the robot has female voice -> she
if the robot has an assexual robotic voice -> it

That's literally it.

In my experience, people who demand you can't say or do certain things they deem bad are far greater assholes and tyrants than people who simply don't give a damn. We have several other websites that prove this observation.

kill yourself tranny

It’s been this way since 2
1 was great if a little barren

2 started this EPIN MEMES VOMITING UNICORNS NAMED FART LMAO XD trend
Got even worse with the political shit in pre-sequel
This game is gonna be pozzed as hell

because a lot of people are lazy and don't know the rules of english. 'they/them' is used to replace the statement 'he or she' when you don't know the gender of the person. but that's a mistake, 'they' is plural while 'he or she' is singular.

No one ever talks about nigger privilege and tbqh I think it's high time we ended this injustice. I miss being able to say faggot in public so god damn much.

Yes, yes. Great fucking point. Did you all come up with it on your own by pure chance or is there a pamphlet or something to make certain you all sound exactly the same?

Of course the robot doesn't have feelings but it's the message you're sending to real trannies. And no, not when you make an honest mistake but when you double down on being an asshole.

shouldn't it say beastmasters in plural?

You can't force other people to change their view of reality or make believe someone is one thing he's not just because you want to.

Welcome to Clown World. Enjoy your stay.

Attached: honk dab.png (757x615, 202K)

These “people” haven’t earned my respect and enforce their degeneracy with threats and mob action. Fuck them.

What if the robutt sounds really masculine but identifies as a girl?

Okay. And?

Robot come from the Czech word "robota", which means forced labor. The word "robotnik" means slave.

>Of course the robot doesn't have feelings but it's the message you're sending to real trannies.
That trannies are also serial killers who shoot hundreds of people to steal their money and loot?

they also removed the term Midgets from that one enemy type calling them tinkers now even claiming its their own amazing not stolen idea
Little people
good at tech

Yea, it's a shame, but you gotta fight fire with fire, which unfortunately isn't an option for white anons.
No one's going to pretend that a gay white guy is less privileged than a black guy, that's social suicide.

I get it. You hate trannies. Your peers are in awe. What's your point?

Not outside your insular echochambers of mentally ill leftists. Everyone else resents having you weirdos around or needing to tread on eggshells to avoid being disciplined for standing up for our beliefs.
Thank goodness that English is a germanic language and I needn't gender anyone in any way if I don't want to indulge their delusions. At least until that becomes a microaggression.

Attached: 1560821841855.png (941x799, 329K)

see
Trannies don't deserve respect because they're mentally ill, fuck yourself with a rake.

you are not human and should make that stat rise to 42% kill yourself

My point is getting offended by whatever I call a fictional robot simply makes you mentally ill. Nobody got or will get hurt by me calling him a fucking squirrel if I want to. Those pretending to get hurt by it are mentally ill and their opinions do not matter.

I think you greatly overestimate how offended or "triggered" we get. It's more that we don't want your shit, but also to give you the opportunity to get better. I know most of you won't take it but maybe one or two potential dumbos can be saved before it's too late.

>I miss being able to say faggot in public so god damn much.
what do you mean. i say faggot in public all the time and I live in SEATTLE of all places. where the fuck do you live? san franscisco?

Well that's just it, what can we do? It's like a game of cards, being a straight white dude is simply a losing hand arguing anything social justice related. Being an ethnic minority gives you a good card, being a gay gives you a second, being trans/having any sort of gender identity issue gives you the full house in the oppression olympics, even though the oppression so often railed about doesn't really exist anymore in the West.

>corralled into smiling and nodding at your insanity out of fear of losing their livelihood
In other words, rabid leftists are literal terrorists. They just threaten to destroy your life rather than bomb you.

Why are people so invested in who their looter shooter characters want to fuck?
They’re walking excuses for skill trees. Are you a little retarded perhaps

>It's more that we don't want your shit
Just so you know, most people (AKA most of the world, AKA most people who aren't white) don't want your shit either.
And by whining about shit like this, you're just making it more likely that the people who WOULD have put up with your shit (like myself) WON'T.

I'm just saying it now so there's no confusion between us you discord trannies.

I loathe--- nay. I AM prejudiced against transexuals. I might treat you like people in public because I believe in everyone's God given right to be treated equal but don't think for one second for one fucking second that I'm letting your hormone-addled mentally-ill braindead ilk's ideologies sneak its way into normalcy. None of you are normal, you have a disease of the mind, a disease of the heart, and worst of all a disease of the soul. And that's something that can never be cured.

It's an absolute wonder why the zeitgeist has allowed such affronts to humanity even an inch of space. Because that's what you all are. You have no semblance of humanity in you yet the delusions of your identity sundering genital mutilating cult of degenerates warp the soul into such a disturbing state of existence. Get help. Genuinely. Maybe one day this worldwide community, through some sort of mircale, can figure out a cure to the sociopsychological rabbit hole where your abhorrent kind have entrenched themselves in.

You were never women. You will never be women.
And to tell yourself otherwise is to spit on the beauty of the human body.

Please Please PLEASE I implore all of you.
Become a statistic.

Why do white people shill for trannies? Even in Latin America, the people pushing this shit are the palest ones.

I live in the UK. If I ever said that in public you can gurantee it wouldn't be well recieved. If someone overheard me saying it recognised me at my job, I could lose it. As much as it's my favourite "bad" word, it's not worth losing my pay over.

>Nobody got or will get hurt by me calling him a fucking squirrel if I want to
You underestimate the power of language to construct your understanding of the world. That's why the conquered always assimilate the culture and vocabulary of the conqueror and their own traditions starts to weaken.

See, the great thing is that the oppression stuff only really works on white people and women.
Trying to pull the "trannies are oppressed" card on non-whites doesn't really work for the most part, so once whites are no longer in power, gays and trannies are fucked, both literally and figuratively.

>I think you greatly overestimate how offended or "triggered" we get
Yes, you care so little about our opinions that you come here from Resetera to lecture us about how evil we are, quoting every single post misgendering a fictional character not related to any real person. And you do this precisely because you don't care and you're not offended in the least. Why don't you go back to your hugbox to rant how those evil russian nazis just misgendered a fictional robot on your watch.

Keep seething, tranny.

Attached: 1560078681033.png (762x544, 120K)

Then it's in need of debugging, or the design needs to be taken back to the drawing board.

White people or (((white people)))?

Okay, my English is precarious, but aren't these pronouns plural? Do some mentally ill people prefer you to use plural pronouns to refer to a single person? Could someone explain this to me?

Holy BASED

Nobody gets better by conforming to your fucked up worldview tranny. Quite the opposite.

I'm certainly annoyed that my fellow channers are so petty and simple, that's for sure. To me that's very different from being offended though.

>2019
>not using a language with no gender pronouns

>not using the retarded made up gender of a fictional robot, who has no gender cause it's a genital lacking robot, is "being a dick"
get to fuck retardo

Do you really think the rank and file activists are all Jews?

>annoyed
>offended
They're basically the exact same thing.

FPBP

Who gives a shit stop watching Sargon

who fucking cares. they make shit up something new everyday and we're suppose to conform to their fucked up language? don't bother wasting your time.

Forgetting about the imaginary culture war and the war as a whole for a moment, consider just yourself. Consider what this impotent hate you harbour for fringe groups like trannies and video game devs and what it does to you as a person. It certainly isn't good. And for what?

It's a fucking robot. Why does this matter?

You're typing in one.
The German language has no sexed language and needn't use pronouns in any way, yet for some reason leftists feel uneasy about German culture. It's the strangest thing.

Attached: 1538939372548.jpg (1920x1029, 647K)

Some people think they have multiple personalities and that this is normal and healthy. Some people think that they can change from a man to a woman from minute to minute, and think this is normal and healthy. These people demand special treatment while imposing their skewed view of the world on you because their parents were failures and didn't beat this poor behaviour out of them. In truth, nobody cares what anyone calls themselves as long as they aren't lying, and aren't expecting anyone else to partake in their fantasy. Call yourself a woman all you want in private, wear dresses, get fucked in the ass, nobody cares. But stop telling the world you're a woman when you were born with a penis.

Do you get annoyed or offended by a fly in your face, a dog barking or a kid screaming? There is a pretty big difference, actually.

Here in the USA, yes. They’ll get some old cat lady women but there’s no doubt (((who))) is running the show and providing a lot of the “man”power. Don’t know about Latin America, it’s why I am asking.

I feel a little scared. It is as if the people around me all believe that the madman who thinks he is Napoleon Bonaparte is suddenly correct, and that all those who refuse to agree with his madness should be penalized.
I can't quite explain this feeling, but it's something like "uncanny valley". It is an instinctive notion that something is very, very wrong in our reality.

Explanation: They're mentally ill. Some of them want to identify as animals, some of them want to change gender on a whim every single day.

Peak clown world.

Attached: 1534180783458.gif (346x577, 1.93M)

Umm, sweetheart, no there isn't actually.

Same with Japanese

So I can converse about what I want with my peers and not have third-parties listening in to report me for wrongthink, depriving me of educational or employment opportunities.
Who's really flexing, tranny enabler?

When will this pronoun shit end? It's going to end eventually, there's no doubt about that. Will it be in our lifetime?

Sounds pretty cathartic to me

English is a hodgepodge mess of a language with weird rules, limitations, and exceptions. One of those oddities is pronouns. English doesn't have a word for plural second-person pronoun or singular, non-gendered third-person pronoun.
So now non-binary retards are using they/them to refer to a singular person in order to stroke their egos despite causing confusion to anyone that doesn't subscribe to their identity political dogma.

they also made them look all disfigured and weird like actual midgets in bl3 instead of just being small versions of enemy types like in bl2

>POST YFW YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO BUY BL3

Attached: all sm.jpg (331x322, 77K)

Forever true.

Catharsis is the release and conclusion of tension. You will have have that as long as you're stuck on the wrong side of an imaginary conflict. There is no end for you. Just more and more rage filling the shell of the person you could have been.

Attached: larry david.jpg (680x383, 17K)

Attached: 1565156657404.jpg (588x407, 19K)

One day i'm going to get banned because i call everyone dude

Attached: 1565087250014.jpg (1024x730, 67K)

I don't know who is pushing this agenda in my country, but there are two focuses I have identified:
> Universities
> Media
In universities, the ones who usually encourage this are people linked to far left political parties. They use this as a way of creating division, training militants or simply increasing the number of supporters.
In the media, it's probably the same lobby that is trying to make these things normal in the US to sell hormonies and cirurgies.

when will this gender shit end?
it's just getting tiresome now

Attached: 1508017233032.png (640x480, 154K)

Dude, he specifically said "rank and file."
The rank and file protesters and "activists" aren't ALL Jews, many of them are whites, especially the ones shilling for gays.

>buying westernshit
>ever

>singular, non-gendered third-person pronoun.
It.

Attached: 1536891918569.jpg (481x452, 33K)

>EGS shenanigans
>Randy being a fucboi like always
>Claptrap VA
>Take Two goons
>now this

Why does this keep happening? Is it just the Randy factor?

I haven't paid for a western game in years.
I will however pirate it and play over LAN with my brother.

anyone who buys this SJW shit deserves a bullet to the back of the head
borderlands 3 shills like
Speedonvhs steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046326332
Hazmat steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049410653
adamantium steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035794621/
Big Bear Detektiven Jimmy steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057150680
zerraina steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055405629
are mentally ill

same here. one time i talked to a girl i liked i sad "like dude come on" she wasn't happy i called her that and told me don't call any girls dude or bro.

Based

it's the randy factor

It's always been Randy.

I see on the internet those poor, sick people that society told they are not mentally ill. I feel bad for them, but then I see articles like that, telling me that they want to spread this illness around instead of finding a cure. Anger rises in me, I tell them to kill themselfs like all of them inevitably do, close the window and go back to my world, still free from this madness.
But you, you poor soul, cant escape it, you are a part of it.

This is a non story. The character is a robot or otherwise not gendered really. They state for official lore reasons the pronoun is they/them. Pol-yps get assblasted and spam the boards yelling about end of society. They follow up posting again saying nobody will be banned just for referring to the character by another pronoun casually but if you are doing so purposefully/repeatedly to be an inflammatory dick, expect to be actioned somehow by mods. Pol-yps lose their shit again

Non story

>formal action
these nutters take themselves way too seriously

>fictional characters have rights now
christ

Based and weebpilled

Attached: 1564773921462.png (548x407, 219K)

Do white people think /pol/tards are the only people that dislike trannies?
Like, even on notorious black sites (for women no less) like lipstickalley they CONSTANTLY shit talk trannies and gays.
Do you ACTUALLY believe that we don't dislike you just as much as /pol/tards.

Indeed, I'm part of a society where we take care of each other and our collective fee-fees. It's great actually, and I never feel like I need to close my window to it. Poor me.

>chikafag is retarded

We have the "todes/todxs" shit instead.

It's honestly pathetic i've had to end a relationship because she didn't like me calling her dude

Attached: 1556596433731.jpg (1191x670, 92K)

Are we certain that Anthony Burch no longer works at Gearbox?

fpbp

Fagggggggggggggggggg

Robots don't have genders, their pronouns should be It/Them or He/Him because masculine pronouns are gender neutral as well as a masculine.

Maybe if it's a robot hive mind like Legion. But we all know that's not the reason. I've got an sjw friend gets pissed when I missue pronouns, so we're both gonna be flak an i'm gonna call him a he lol

yes and "accident" actually means "i will ban you regardless"

repeat after me: the road to hell is paved with good intentions

If you want to play borderlands 3 you should accept they are a far left company, if not don't play it. Or at least don't post on their forums, why are people this stupid?

>mis-gendering a robot is "being a dick"

no thats not fucking reasonable

Nah, just pirate it.
I don't financially support leftist (or far right) companies at all.
If you don't agree with me politically then you don't get my money.
Don't @ me.

Why are you talking about trannies? Like it has nothing to do with the discussion at hand and just shows ignorance and bias. You can dislike the whole pronoun police thing but having nothing to do with transgenders necessarily. In the context of this discussion it is literally about a robot that has no gender or biological sex.

I do find it kinda funny though that when it comes to issues like this, the same people who talk about Mexicans and blacks with shaquonda nails being mentally inferior, are more than happy to accept the parts of their culture that hate gays or trannies or whatnot.

fpbp /thread

Dumb fucking 3rd world faggot. How dare you think you know English.

Pronoun policing only became a thing because of trannies

>I do find it kinda funny though that when it comes to issues like this, the same people who talk about Mexicans and blacks with shaquonda nails being mentally inferior, are more than happy to accept the parts of their culture that hate gays or trannies or whatnot.
I'm black you dumb faggot cunt.
And the point is that you seem to think that only /pol/tards dislike this dumbfuck gay/tranny pandering shit.

"Normal" gays and lesbians (ie those who don't think the expression of homosexuality is dancing naked on the avenue during a pride parade) are also starting to hate these guys, especially now that it's becoming increasingly clear that pedophiles and Mentally ill people are infiltrating gay movements so that their sick fetishes receive the same acceptance as gay sex today in the West.

>I do find it kinda funny though that when it comes to issues like this, the same people who talk about Mexicans and blacks with shaquonda nails being mentally inferior, are more than happy to accept the parts of their culture that hate gays or trannies or whatnot.

Thankfully, I'm not American. The faster America dies, the faster this shit will die with it.

where there's smoke, there's fire.

wait what?

Not him but you know i've gotta do it

Attached: 1552166041763.jpg (2845x695, 1.71M)

Being a dick is being a dick. I can't post porn on blue boards here without getting moderated. Sure if I post some borderline animu pic once or twice then jannies will likely let it go, but if I consistently go against the stated wishes of the board owner, expect to get modded.

"Flak is a neat character with a neat mechanic. I wonder which of his pets is strongest" isn't going to get anyone banned.

"Flak trannies robot just attach a dick and he will be better, but still probably just a fagbot" is just trolling and will get banned. Same as "Flak is a he and nobody can tell me otherwise you degenerate he he he he" or other pol-tard bullshit

What days I live in, that the spiders in my bathroom are saner company than my fellow man.

Can confirm i'm a homosexual male with a homosexual husband who have been together since 15 years old and we hate gays and trannies

Attached: 1553701030363.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

>character obsessed with identity politics is a slave to the syste
Is gearbox....redpilled?

>literally no different than screeching that your imaginary friend, that doesn't actually exist in our reality, must be referred to by a certain pronoun
>this is normal
>you must except this delusional mindset as your reality, or else

Attached: file.png (777x592, 650K)

holy crap we were joking with shit like this just 7 years ago and now it's real

Attached: 1560995713090.jpg (627x526, 54K)

Absolutely based lad

>but if I consistently go against the stated wishes of the board owner,
They were the stated wishes of the moderator, not the board owner. If Gearbox was directly responsible in telling people use proper pronouns for a fucking fictional robot, then thats a clear indication to avoid buying their latest products, until they take their heads out of their asses.

>our collective fee-fees
Is that some kind of container of all those dicks you people like to cut-off?

Are trannies the new furries? Even worse is that unlike furries, the former is propped up by corporations.

@

Funny.

it wouldn't have gotten this bad if we didn't have the bread to feed the masses. the gulags would be everywhere

Why talk about gassing people unless you specifically wsnt to be associated with the nazis? Just say shoot them or something

haahahahahaha
hahahah ahaha hahahahah
hahaha ah ha hah ahahhahahahaa
haha ahahahh ahahahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*slow clap*

A lot of trannies are also furries. Over half of Resetera is essentially made of furries.

Kinda, yeah.

based and redpilled

It hurts them more

>Leftists seem to think...
Doubt that.

it is

>UHHHH NO WE WON'T BAN YOU FOR USING THE INCORRECT PRONOUN THAT IS JUST SENSATIONALIST BULLSHIT
>but yeah we totally will ban you if you do that haha

Please avoid swears :\

>we wont ban you but we'll ban you

Attached: confusedsquid.jpg (320x332, 96K)

Those who are advocating for completely retarded things, such as avoiding correct and unambiguous use of grammar because it can hurt feelings, ARE the furries. They are only expressing their madness with a slightly different fetish, instead of assuming the personality of a furry character of another species, they assume the personality of a female character.

The world did end back in 2012, i really don't know what to say anymore.

Honestly, if you’re a dude and everyone called you she or her, it would piss you off. Can you really deny this? Wouldn’t it make you feel like shit? Wouldn’t you want those people to be fired if they were your coworkers?

Attached: 9976A80B-33CE-43C4-8676-25D3B0A0A485.jpg (250x238, 15K)

>b-but it's different because i'm cis
>privilege is a fabrication btw!

robots don't even have gender, you maximally brain diseased forum monkey

If I'm a dude people wouldn't call me a she.
Because I'm a dude.
Why are all iFaggots so incoherent?

>Where are THEY...?
>SHE...
??

No, because I'm not an autistic sperg that thinks every tiny slight needs to be met with life ruining consequences. These people demand compassion and acceptance but see nothing wrong with destroying lives for the sake of their unimportant feelings.

Don't even think about using my wife to shitpost again you tranny nigger

Attached: 1563107445544.jpg (780x624, 71K)

FUCKING NIGGERS

Attached: 1555044984277.jpg (347x291, 30K)

01111001 01100101 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01100100 01100001 01101101 01101110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101001 01100110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101

God damn I just overdosed on redpills right here
Everything makes sense now

No? She wouldn't call me a she because I'm a dude and my co-workers would call her fucking weird for saying that.

And even if she did, why should she get fired for it?

LOL. So you’re actually saying if you’re a man you wouldn’t mind if others referred to you as ma’am, miss, she, her, all the time? Why the dishonesty?

WHAT THE FUCK user HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?
HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF AT NIGHT?

A more comparable example is a fat man being called fat by everyone and no, I'm not so lowly that I'll snitch out to corporate lapdogs.

Yes, I'm a petty vindictive cunt who craves power over others and would ruin their lives for calling me the wrong word.
Show me some jazz hands fellow comrades.

Probably because I actually am a male and not some crossdressing faggot who demands I'm referred to as a female while censoring anyone who dares question that notion.
Pepe spammers seem to be universally trannies and tranny acolytes, even more reason you subhumans should be permabanned.

I would tell them to get glasses. It wouldn't cause me to have PTSD and force me to demand all hurtful images and words removed from my vicinity. Because I'm a man. Not a sniveling tranny.

my N'wah

Attached: 1528803842586.jpg (400x400, 66K)

There is nothing reasonable about this "use my made-up pronouns or else" shit.

>trans folks bad!

Attached: FB2C9CCC-C91E-45C4-8312-69ADE1EEC6A5.png (454x520, 219K)

I'm not sure that your argument is as strong as you think it is.
A tranny is not a woman because he wears makeup and a dress, that's retarded.
Being a man, who was born a man, who is objectively, biologically a man and being called a woman, is not the same thing as a man who was born a man but dresses as a woman being called a man.
We're both biologically men, hence why calling either of us women is idiotic, and only white people do that dumb shit.

Dilate.

Attached: riseupsavioursof4chan.png (1214x431, 43K)

That'd be correct

It's a ridiculous situation that would never happen, so it doesn't matter. I've been called man, or a group of us has been jokingly called "ladies" in the past. It's just bants, and its fine. Your example situation is never going to happen.

Forgot to mention wojak spammers, thanks for the reminder tranny.

this is why you should be correctly identified as a mentally ill man

Kek I don't even know what's trolling and what's not nowadays.

I liked the first two despite the flaws, but after all the shit about Randy over the last 3 months, THE GODS DEMAND JUSTICE

Attached: 1491145927679.png (208x229, 57K)

don't forget to include your other mental impairments in your bio so we know the full extent of your mutational load

I smell new Bioware forums.

>trans
>people

It

Uhhh, you misgender robott? You betta believe thats a banu

>don't know your refrigerator's preferred pronouns
>door locks and refuses to open
>starve to death

why cant i just call it "it" ? it's a fucking robot

i'm a man who grew up with some fairly feminine features and would get called the wrong pronoun occasionally. it was mildly annoying at worst but very understandable, and easily fixed just by exercising and letting body and facial hair grow out

seek fucking help

Based bubblebutt twink-user

Can I fuck you?

>white knight avatar
>almost certainly picked out "ironically"

"OUR MASCULINE-CODED ROBOT CHARACTER IS NOT MALE, PLS RESPECT"
Yeah okay, people are still gonna make porn of it with a big throbbing robo dong with LED lights on it.

I swear even when the game looks good, Gearbox still wants to give me brain cramps.

Attached: 130480723619.png (400x400, 25K)

>get mistaken for girl all the time
>laugh it off
not even a concern

It's fucking weird that Gearbox is in texas.
Then I remember it's in fucking austin

When there is a man calling himself Napoleon Bonaparte and demanding French's throne, you dont bow before him and join him in the invasion of Russia, you put him into a psychiatric hospital. Why should we play along with madness in case of trannies?

Look, I know that the mentally ill, under the influence of a leftist revolutionary mentality, believe that everyone exists to oppress them and that they must come together to overthrow the system and put their utopia in its place.
But these guys need to come to a consensus. To turn language into something completely subjective, ambiguous, and inefficient because of some imaginary cause is to go too far. Okay, you can ban some nouns, because in the end it makes no difference, people will adopt others and the context will be the same. But you cannot change pronouns without affecting the logic and meaning of sentences. I know that the new leftists have no attachment to logic, but between not understanding the world logically, and trying to ban the use of logic in the language itself, there is a big difference.

Fpbp

Because white people deemed it necessary to shill for mentally ill faggots-in-denial.

Because running nuthouses costs the state money. If it weren't for deinstitutionialization (and to a lesser extent, child abuse laws against spanking your kids) there'd be virtually none of these freaks running around and getting enabled.

F
P
B
P

kek

Attached: 1562870576765.gif (480x270, 552K)

what does it feel like knowing your entire identity is a dying fad?

>tokesy97
like some faggot stoner kid thinks I give a fuck what he says lmao

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Attached: 1565606222212.png (225x225, 8K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (1110x331, 37K)

cope harder its not working

Being progressive never truly goes out of style, because when the new barricade of for future wokeness appears I'll be on that one too. Tranny acceptance will be as mundane as homosexuals in a no time but there will always be more injustice to fight.

Attached: 1545910933782.jpg (640x480, 39K)

It's been nearly 6 years since I bought a game made by Westerners.

my condolences

Attached: mocking bad haircuts will get you jailed in the UK.png (602x681, 374K)

I love how trannies literally give the same excuses that emo kids gave 10 years ago. "THIS IS WHO I REALLY AM MOM AND YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT" I would just fucking shoot myself if I fell for that jewish trick

Thankfully you'll likely be shot soon.

Roast of the century.
How can trannyshits and post-ironical contrarians EVER recover?

Attached: 1565519826362.jpg (552x567, 14K)

Texas is California 2.0

>implying a disorder in which one seeks to mutilate themselves for a fetish isnt temporary

thankfully most of you guys just kill yourselves

UK is a fucking clown world

I refuse to believe this is real.

progressive would be leaving people the fuck alone even if you think their ideas are wrong, nobody has tried that one yet.

>@Breaking911

Attached: 1547188512164.png (493x234, 5K)

God save the queen!

I kinda miss emo twink porn desu.

this

well there is money to be made, a political coalition to build, and population control to engender so it ticks a lot of boxes

And once its taken over by spics and niggers and becomes a shit hole like san fran all the cali transplants are going to be completely clueless as to why it happened. Im from Alberta Canada and I have to deal with the same shit, retarded fucking eastern canadians and stoner mongs from BC all move here cause theres no fucking jobs in their provinces due to over regulation and then those fucktards try to vote in the same types of government in alberta. Progressives really are fuckin retarded

gotyay

The absolute caliphate of Britanistan.

What ever happened to loving yourself for who you are?
All of these huge changes to your body for a kick or two just bites you in the ass later in life. No wonder these guys never make it past 26.

I honestly do not understand this shit. Men and women with gender dysphoria? I get it, I truly do. I support them but what the fuck is this gender neutral non-binary bullshit? It just comes off as snowflake bullshit.

Until the time parents finally realize that fat fetishists are masturbating in the bathroom his 8-year-old daughter uses in the park. When people understand what the transgender phenomenon really represents, no one will stand by the mentally ill, not even homosexuals who took decades to gain some rights.
At best, you go to the madhouse. But you can't rule out the possibility of a bloodbath, especially in certain countries that are not usually so lenient with mental illness.

>Borderlands 3
Who gives a fuck.

This is why we want America to balkanize so we can just start shooting the fuckers for being invaders.

>wahh wahh imma shoot and hang and gas you *devilface*
So just do it already? Oh wait you're not going to do shit because you're a pathetic caricature. Your only choice is whether you want to live in pent up buttanger or if you want to come over to the winning side of history. Unlike you, we are always ready to forgive and welcome you when you're ready.

Attached: 1539712674899.png (155x200, 29K)

supporting people whose parents didnt teach them how to appreciate who they are and accept it?

jeez dude it sounds like youre apart of the problem

yeah same ive been praying for balkanization for a while now desu, fuck canada the only reason alberta is a province is so the east can leach off our money. There is literally no reason or benefit to us being part of this shithole

>i like dressing up as a girl and acting like a faggot

Attached: CUMBRAINs.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Oh no, you don't understand user, I'm not white, so literally all I have to do is wait for us to become the majority and then you'll be treated just like you are in 95% of non-white countries.
Why would I throw away my life when I can just wait for the system to favor me and use it to crush you?

>it doesn't take a great deal of effort to try
Yes goy, just unlearn your entire life experience with the english language of referring to males as he/him and females as she/her. You must use their preferred pronouns, even if they aren't even real words like xir/xim.
Oh and of course you must do this for EVERY person who requests you do so. If you have trouble just carry around a notebook reminding you. But be sure to write it in pencil, because one day they/them might change their mind to become shim/sham, so you'll need to change to that as well.

Leftists are fucking insane. It's "offensive" for referring to people as what they are now

just work with the chinks to break away

Literally why the fuck do they care so much about the fucking pronouns of a fictional character?
They should not even give a single fuck about the pronouns of REAL people, but this is on a whole new level of fucking retarded.
I don't think I have seen this kind of autism before, this is like getting mad that somebody doesn't refer to Game of Thrones characters with their full titles because you should respect royalty or some shit.

dilate nigger tranny

i'd be down, I actually respect the chinese as they are nationalists and dont give a fuck about pozzed jew politics

Kaguya-sama is a shit, fotm anime and you're a faggot

Since I'm not a racist I don't see the logic in this. Brown people aren't any more or less capable of virtue than whitey.

>You are not forced to change your beliefs or viewpoint
>But we've now made it against the rules to have a different belief or viewpoint
>We aren't banning people
>We are banning people

Just a bunch of power hungry fags desperate to retain moral superiority by tricking themselves into believing they are not the very thing they despise. It's honestly pathetic at this point.

>little girl anime avatar

every fucking time, you trannies are so boring and predictable.

meant for my friend :)

>Please remember that this forum's rules include not attacking others for their beliefs
>Unless those beliefs disgree with ours, in which case we're going to ban you.
Unbelievable.
It's not even a real person's feelings they're trying to protect.

Attached: 1533531277556.jpg (500x375, 27K)

>Unlike you, we are always ready to forgive and welcome you when you're ready.
>Digs through 10 years of twitter posts for material to use against someone

typical lying leftists lmao

How dare you?

I will ban you now

>/s
Please, go

kys nigger tranny

But how am I supposed to get the sweet rush of self-righteousness if I just let people live their lives in peace?

Chinks are the jewest jews in the world by far. Anybody who's ever been anywhere near one for real is going to prefer business with the most scummy hassidic jews in existence ever them.

>make a single joke about women or minorities
>the left forever labels you a racist/sexist and tries everything in their power to get you fired
Nice forgiveness haha

Being anti-faggot and being virtuous aren't mutually-exclusive.

naturally, the chinese have recovered from mao's faggotry in 1/100th the time it would take the diversity squad to make a single livable society

Attached: 8913467459872.jpg (705x429, 55K)

boring fucking game

Faggot

I wouldn't go that far, I think they just need a good old-fashioned disciplinary ass-kicking. If everyone who lists xir pronouns on shem profile just got xub ass beat even one time, I think that would clear zwerb head up quick.

I'm not a native english speaker, what does /s means? Is it a new meme?

>Your peers are in awe.
Can you not type like a faggot for just 2 seconds?

ask /ourgirl/ sarah silverman about leftoid forgiveness

Faggot speak for sarcasm.

It's a Reddit thing

it stands for sarcasm and indicates that you are from aol

>It's not whitey that's overwhelmingly supports trannies and finances their groups.

what happened, what made them like this

Attached: 1556421910064.png (396x335, 146K)

If you guys got a good laugh out of it earlier, heres a version with more footage youtube.com/watch?v=bHRxu3XrsHg

fucking this. americans applying their shitty labels to real world politics is fucking embarrassing

their cheap and will try and rip you off and get the best deal for themselves as possible they wont actually go into your cities and poison your wells or push tranny drugs on your kids like kikes do.

Like wow I just wont buy anything made out of chinese steel/chinesium problem solved

>woman
>jew
>literally rants nonstop about how she hates white people and every religion that isn't jewish/muslim
>hates america
Good example

it's all about channeling the execution of power through perceived weakness
now the elite's children get their doctors to diagnose them with disabilities so they can get special privileges when taking tests and taking courses

I see, thanks

I understand them wanting to make the robot non-gendered but why didn't they go with it instead of they/them? I feel like that would work much better with a robot character

>be a man
>born a man, look like a man, have working male genitals, the works
>get called "she or her" by everyone
>sperg out, sue everyone, make it into clickbait articles bitching about people "misgendering me"
Was this the situation you were imagining people who make fun of retards would be in? No, I won't feel like shit since I don't have tranny fragility.

shut the fuck up retard, progressive thought control is politics. im not even a burger either you gay fuckin nigger

Being mentally stable is a privilege now wow next your going to tell Smart people have undeserved privilege

we need another flood lads

Attached: 1564493842308.png (2048x2304, 3.43M)

welcome your shitlord mommy, user

Attached: 203946845097245.png (780x408, 22K)

i wish this was funny

it's not a leftist thing you dumb retard. of course it's politics, I never said anything else

>they wont actually go into your cities
Fake and gay, see > and poison your wells
Fake and gay, they vote on bullshit and keep to their insectoid dog-eating communities instead of integrating. They eventually overwhelm and gate out all non-chinese communities by nepotism and abuse office politics like nobody's business.
>or push tranny drugs on your kids
That's true, however.

Honestly when can we stop saying it and just do it? They wont learn any other way

>in embarrassment, they leave
What? Those shitty discord tranny memes are preventing redpills? Damn, how could I have been so naive?

It’s a question!?

what does point of privilege mean?

Good to see Yea Forums responding to these lowlife scum in such a based manner..

FPBP

I love how progressives say "down with traditional gender roles" out of one side of their mouth and support trannies with the other which are literally just caricatures of tradtional gender roles. How the fuck is anyone giving these retards the time of day? Glad that seems to be coming to an end though

I want to say clickbait articles from a decade ago being taken seriously.

i thought the lefties were the ones who invented cancel culture

they just like when men sterilize themselves tbqh
the women against gender roles get bullied anyway. men put in their shelters, pushed out of their own sports, and told they are bigots if they don't want to fuck trannies. lmao

I imagine Roman senate and gatherings were like this moments before the collapse.

> keep to their insectoid dog-eating communities instead of integrating
yeah maybe whites should fucking take a page out of their book, I said I respected them and that is respectable.

>They eventually overwhelm and gate out all non-chinese communities by nepotism and abuse office politics like nobody's business.
maybe the immigrants but the ones loyal to Xi seem to value integrity as he has purged over 10000 party members for corruption. Really though places like vancouver fucking deserve that shit, they gave the chinks the opportunity to take over and they did

Attached: 1559613407394.jpg (320x304, 25K)

at first I thought #cancel was some meme invented here to mock sjws, I'm baffled to see that it's actually a popular thing. witch hunts are still popular, we just don't burn people anymore

The only lifelike AI we ever constructed immediately began praising Hitler and white supremacy. It stands to reason an actual robot would reject all of the shit Gearbox praises.

Attached: 1556452477716.png (680x838, 781K)

>firsts lets Louis CK get fucked for being a creepy fucktard
>"abortion laws make me want to eat a fetus"
>"OMG guys don't be such party poopers, it's okay to make fun of niggers when you're a hook-nose!"

It's so satisfying when these dregs of humanity eat each other up.

maybe, although mobs of insane retards fucking with other people's lives for blasphemy is surely back to antiquity

right wingers dont give a fuck about trans pronouns cause it doesnt concern putting fucking food on the table and raising a family.

white

Companies trying to shape the political landscape by forcing players to comply with their ideologies and their respective exercises is fucking retarded. How about let people be people and let them say whatever they want, because not everyone will agree on certain political issues or even be so quick to abandon their convictions.

It's fucking hysterical if you're not an American. Or one of the cucked yuros lmao

Is 'dumbass robot' an acceptable pronoun?

I know, the ones that do it are leftists. that doesn't mean it's inherently leftist. the agressive pronoun enforcement thing is extremely popular in america but basically unheard of in large parts of europe, even with leftists

robots only process data they dont have feelings to make excuses when they process the crime statistics

they always start out as robespierre and they always end like robespierre

>leftists do thing exclusively
>"its not inherently leftist"

Attached: 1536729789531.png (188x192, 52K)

STYLE

european leftists are too concerned making sure their asshole is lubed up enough for mohammed

how could something like this have happened to such a progressive person

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-163804_Adblock Browser.jpg (720x1036, 250K)

Robots are controlled by A.I.s which are usually programmed to have some kind of gender, even if it’s purely aesthetic
What kind of asshole designs a robot who only responds to “they” or “them”. That’s not very user friendly

>shitty chatbot
>lifelike ai
he just means that since karl marx wouldn't do it it's not actually leftist so stop blaming the left for the thing the blob calling itself the left does, as if there were some more relevant political coalition to deal with in its place

Wasn't that Wilhelm's shtick though? Started as human, got addicted to being a robot, became full robot?

Sarah Silverman is going to burn in hell.

>reading comprehension
yeah I know, that wasn't really the point