WOW CLASSIC

>private server incels think they helped bring back WoW Classic
No, sweetie. Streamers literally pushed Blizzard into bringing back Vanilla WoW and if you weren't stuck in a containment circle jerk website you'd know that by now.
Stop being anti-social, have sex, and enjoy WoW Classic experience.
Pic related: one of the causes we can play vanilla again.

press T for thanks.

Attached: 12414124.jpg (1200x900, 110K)

it's unironically both, and they're happy to monetize the Classicincels and the 1month casuals that will quit soon.

Women break all moral grounds if it means higher social rising

That is true

This picture make me happy. It just shows the idea of nerd gets the girl can come true in real life

Very based. Incels, virgins and manlets are delusional.

Yeah because nerd has social status and wealth.
Unless your a fucking disfigured mutant, women love men who can sustain their selves and them as well.
Beauty is skin-deep, literally.

What blows my mind is asmongold clearly was against classic for the longest time. He never supported classic servers but when they officially announced it he jumped on the bandwagon and pretended he was a lifelong vanilla supporter and his cucks ate it up.

>Unless your a fucking disfigured mutant
Post your pic of shut up, incel.

>Take half of everything the man owns in the divorce
>Still end up dirt poor
Women.

Attached: Lily vocaloid.jpg (600x600, 50K)

>it makes me happy to see a desperate guy getting exploited by a golddigger
Cringe.

the main thing that brought about classic servers was that Kern guy going straight into their HQ, nothing else mattered

Women are just naturally leeches of resources. She was gonna stick to someone and it just happened to be him. Women naturally do this.

They do it until they have no more to leech.

Attached: 1521688006921.jpg (452x530, 42K)

Attached: EBd0eVxXoAAlvq1.jpg large.jpg (909x1694, 179K)

Attached: EBjASYbWsAAPlW0.jpg large.jpg (932x1733, 178K)

>when you go to korea to take the bog pill
what did the vixen mean by this ?

Her ass is okay but my god that face and that's still with ten pounds of makeup on. Imagine being so vapid that you fly to korea to "fix" your face and completely ruin it. It must be an illness because these people can't see how horrible they truly look.

If she can do this and still have a bf and release it publically, then you obviously know she has side dick.

Either that or is waiting for a man with higher social status/income to take her away.

This is a women's nature.

just tell me how much i need to donate to Activision and the content creators

Of course she is cheating. Every female is.

jesus that's not even attractive
why did she mutilate her face?

Literal 10 imo, nerdy bimbos are so hot