Conservatives want to ban your video games yet ya'll will reelect Trump in 2020. Smh

Conservatives want to ban your video games yet ya'll will reelect Trump in 2020. Smh.

Attached: 67800239_10220321445612981_3620791214464303104_o.jpg (640x1315, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ
gun.laws.com/illegal-guns/illegal-guns-statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this can't be real

fake guns bad real guns good

Amerisharts are embarrassing

Attached: 1542184244080.png (593x152, 19K)

It's Murica, what did you expect?

Bought a marlin .357 at walmart, it's a pretty fun gun, shoots like a dream. If I ever have a son i bet he would be able to get a really high score with it. I'm not in school and unfortunately I enjoy my job so I have no motivation to go for the high score.

Somebody obviously placed that up there to be funny, and knowing half of shartmart's employees are indian it makes sense that it wouldn't be taken down

OH
SAY
CAN
YOU
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't get it

I'd say additional gun control bureacracy would help, not outright ban cause it's kinda stupid.
If you need to fill a shitton of papers and documents, do regular checkups (once a year at least) that will by itself make people less interested in owning a gun and will prevent retards from owning one in the first place.

>run over every pedestrian
>china
holy fuck

Americans aren't violent psychopa-

Attached: qweqw.jpg (1223x998, 1.17M)

No ones shooting up elementary schools with hunting rifles you chucklefucks

Attached: 1361174616167.gif (490x353, 976K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1565471639505.jpg (2400x1184, 563K)

I mean if she's into it why not.

But I want the game market to crash desu

Videogames suck and should be banned just for that.

Is she right?

Attached: thehill.png (590x158, 16K)

>ya'll
Faggot

Attached: 1562966575800.jpg (649x611, 34K)

All of these are the same game. Did I get your joke correctly?

Why not enforce age ratings
A parent can still buy the game and just give it to their son lol

Switzerland exists

pretty sure this is a /pol/ sockpuppet account, still funny though

The difference is the niggers.
13% but also 50%? We need to take action

God I wish I was american. I'd like to go shooting and shit.

I legitimately would rather video games be banned than allow the lightest of gun control laws be passed

Attached: based.png (500x563, 146K)

>w-why wonteveryone hate Trump with my like on reddit!

That Americans are obsessed with pew pew

Hi, EU here, do they really sell guns at Walmart or is it just a meme? It seems too crazy to be true

Meanwhile the number of *total* homicides per capita in the country is on a downward trend and has been for decades, but guns and violent video games are now suddenly a huge problem because big scary mass shootings are slightly more frequent than they were 20 years ago, when we also had guns and violent video games.

Attached: 0b8.gif (320x287, 982K)

>cars can kill people therefore cars should be illegal
yuropoor logic

Attached: 1464042335705.jpg (542x403, 27K)

WTF am I love her now?

Not American but I don't see whats crazy about it.

>13% but also 50%?
What do you mean?

I've never seen guns in a wal mart. Is this only a red state thing?

Switzerland doesn't have more guns than people, makes it illegal to carry guns in public unless you have a permit that's rarely issued, and requires all able-bodied men to enlist in the military, meaning they get a psychiatric evaluation and training on guns and their proper storage.

Nice try America

Plenty of EU countries have niggers like France.

Same, videogames are a luxury guns are a right. Ideally neither should be banned though.

I agree. We should just do literally nothing
*waits for next school to get shot up*

>We need to take action
This youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ

Even if you are right-wing, NEVER vote for Republicans because they are batshit insane theocrats who believe in shit like violent video games causing mass shootings.

Of course, with how stupid the general populace in America is, it's no wonder these laughingstocks keep getting voted in to office.

Yes, what exactly is crazy about it? They have a sporting section, most sporting goods stores in the U.S sell guns and hunting gear. I'm not even a burger but it's not that weird.

>doing something that accomplishes nothing just so you can feel better about it
Literally kys.

PURELY ECONOMIC REASONS

Whats crazy about a shop selling guns?

Not to mention the amount of people who have guns has declined as well

In 1973 47% of American households had a gun, in 2014 it was just 31%

I've lived in NY and I'm fairly certain it isn't a red state, saw hunting rifles / shotguns there.

Just goes to show you how shit Democrats are that they lose to Republicans lol. The current democrat candidates are a great example of this lol.

WOOOOOOOOOOW NOTHING WE CAN DO!
*waits for next mass shooting*

The difference is americans.

Lol that's legal firearms, people illegally possessing firearms, especially in cities, isnt even known.

>Another study showed that five out of six gun-possessing felons did not purchase a handgun or otherwise get one through legal means, but instead procured an illegal weapon through the secondary market, or by theft.

gun.laws.com/illegal-guns/illegal-guns-statistics

>NOOO I CAN'T ACCEPT REALITY SAVE ME DADDY GOBERMENT

>rap music and glorification of hood shit turns niggers into violent gangbangers
>b-but violent videogames don't affect people at all

>I AM SILLY

Ohio is just more cucked than I thought.

She's right about the first two things. She's wrong about guns. Shitlibs are wrong about everything. They just want to disarm civilians. The data is black and white: gun control causes homicide to go up or stay the same, it doesn't go down. Mass murders and school shootings are rare and they're lower than they've been in decades. The media takes one psychopath's actions in a country of 330,000,000 people and make it sound like an epidemic. It's fear mongering and the data is unambiguous.

Can she really not think of another difference between America and the rest of the West? Really? Shitlibs pull a sleight of hand by splastering some white nutcase all over the news and juxtaposing it with crime data that's inflated by non-white people. If you correct the homicide rate for race, White Americans fall between Ireland and France. About 700 white people are killed in America every year who would not have been killed had the country been all white (which it was meant to be from its founding 'til the 50s).

yes

Attached: 1558629917876.jpg (2048x1152, 354K)

Image familiar

Attached: 1562355199940.jpg (640x635, 58K)

Wtf man we should make it illegal to have illegally-obtained guns then

Not all Walmart's do. But yes, some sell rifles and shotguns. You still have to fill out psperwork and pass a background check tho.

Attached: 1565040845735.jpg (1902x2048, 664K)

Only because they report it more now. My middle school had lock down because of some edgelord brought a gun and only the local news bothered to report on it. They only care if the news caters to their narrative.

How about instead of being a smart ass. We actually blame the parents who fail to raise their children properly. Most of these school shooters lack guidance and when they are left unchecked they are left spiraling. These kids are a warning sign of a failing society and people are too complacent about it because it didn't directly affect them.

Niggers are responsible for the majority of mass shootings
So are you in favor of sending then back?

>cars are made to kill
Nice logic muritard

Yeah they do, right next to the knife and hatchet section.
Only based thing about walmart.

they're literally paid to lose by corporations

>4+
lel

Only breitboomers say that, everyone with a functioning brain realizes rap is just a reflection of niggerdom, not the reason behind it

Attached: tmg-article_tall.jpg (640x301, 40K)

>The tool is to blame not its user

Nice logic there champ

Attached: Ddft5cvVMAAKdn4.jpg (689x476, 103K)

Do Americans think they need guns because their forefathers who were colonizing westward used them and modern Americans that use guns are cosplaying their ancestors taming the 'frontier'?

>remove guns
>suddenly all wars in the world stop

>implying I'd ever vote for white hating Democrats no matter what Trump says

Attached: 1563421904518.png (894x727, 679K)

What's the difference between intentionally obstructive beaurocracy and an outright ban, bootlicker?

if you're a felon you can't have firearms where you live.
If you have a domestic violence charge you can't have firearms where you live and in both cases you cannot buy one, ever.

>cucknada
>overcuck
Pottery.

American's need gun to prevent assholes from taking their shit.

I don't blame the tool. I just pointed out that he post i responded to was dumb.
I don't really care about shootings.

SHITHOLE
H
I
T
H
O
L
E

Attached: 1561864111738.png (960x2027, 215K)

Shut up, yuropeon! America is number ONE. Everyone wants to live here!

Based literal cumdump supporting the cheeto retard.

jesus, what the fuck happened to your country that you people ended up like this

you mean the descendants of colonizing assholes are protecting their unearned ancestral wealth and land that was stolen from the natives and paid for by the sweat and blood of slaves

>walmart tvs
What the fuck this image has to be old. I haven't seen one of those in ages

im a walmart wagie and thats 2018's back to school mod

And liberals want to ban free speech. Since free speech is the first amendment and the right to bear arms is the second, we gotta deal with liberals first.

You haven't offered a solution.

Before they cucked out and stopped carrying guns, my local Walmart's hunting section was right between outdoors and automotive. Stop in to have snow tires put on and drool over the racks and maybe buy a new fly rod or .22 for the hell of it while you wait and you still have enough time and money to get two weeks of groceries.

>Just got into guns
>Only own 7
Everything I love gets attacked by association from the shit retards do. Why can't us video game loving, anime watching gun owners single men be allowed to have fun?

Attached: 1520098958102.png (473x504, 214K)

>Brazil not on this.
Excuse me, how?

Attached: 51265156560.jpg (1973x1546, 1.82M)

Cars are also a heavily regulated industry and laws were passed in response to all the deaths that happened there to further regulate it that no one complains about now (for example, seat belts weren't legally required to be in cars until 1968). Vehicles need to follow a number of federal safety standards in order to be sold, vehicles must be driven a certain way under penalty of law and we have police officers with roles specific to enforcing traffic laws. You also need a license to drive, while in a number of states in the US you don't need a license to shoot, let alone own, a gun.

Americans naturally distrust the government, unlike the slavelike mentality of Europeans in regards to their government

They gave up counting.

So you'd vote for actual idiots who think violent video games cause shootings, the Earth is 6000 years old, people should die if they can't afford their prescription drugs because pharmaceutical companies need to make a profit, and that the US should fight wars in the Middle East for Israel because they're "God's chosen people"?

Same, because if anything this effects the dumbass console fags who have been ruining gaming.

They really like that headline huh

You do know that the natives were just as savage to each other as the colonizers were to them. Tribalism is a human nature, get over yourself.

>*Just* got into guns
>Already have more than you can carry

Jesus dude how much money did you blow

Hahahahahaha

Technically you don't. Let alone own one.

Some walmarts have basic ass guns in them, usually in a hunting section