So the only way to play this game anymore is to have a hacked console?

So the only way to play this game anymore is to have a hacked console?

Attached: scotty.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scott Pilgrim vs The World ruined an entire generation of women

just emulate it user

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo

Funny how ducktales has joined this game as a great game banished to the pits of obscurity

Also the movie fucked up big time, Romona and Scott are supposed to be awful fucking cunts. She's not like that in the film and neither is he

Ducktails had a retail release for consoles at least.

They are cunts though?

cool song and all, but where's drive ruined a whole generation of men?

this was a shitty game liked only by faggots thou

I still have it and all of the DLC installed on my PS3, so no.

Who acts like that in real life?

How so?
Movie bombed insanely hard and physical sales didn't help it either

>women capable of writing
lel

>cost that guy a job at a pizza place

It was Michael Cera, so I dont see why you would think he wasn't a cunt.

But they never get called out on it. Scott acts like a nerd instead of a douchebag chad thinking he's one. Apart from the knives stuff, in the movie he's squeaky clean. Name one moment he's as bad as this

Attached: Cheat.png (1486x928, 1.05M)

If you already owned the game you can still download it. Shame it never had a PC port simply because the game would be much more easily accessible digital only and console only games are a recipe for a game to be lost forever.

>mfw I have it completely normally because I still have it on my Xbox from when it was still available on the arcade store

Attached: 1565177710357.jpg (434x325, 69K)

my life

Is the graphic novel worth reading? I like the art style. I've only seen the movie and played the game.

He's right, she gained a bf, chinky lost a bf.

Yes

Attached: 20190805_181735.png (280x242, 33K)

Yeah, but once a cheater always a cheater. How do you know he won't cheat on you?

Yes actually

Yeah, the movie doesn't cut much though.

True, but she hasn't been wronged yet.

>Movie doesn't cut much though

Except it totally does
>Entire characters
>Scott making up with his old ex
>The robot chick from the clash at demon head is actually a character in the book
>The whole thing with Scott saving Kim
>Stephen being gay
There's a lot cut out

Yeah i'd say so. Scott comes off better in the novel and it has best girl Lisa in it. Movie's still good but character wise it doesn't come close

I don't know if it still works, but I just bought a CD key off amazon or some shit and it works. Won't show up in the store, but will still download.

It works on RPCS3 I think

I'm really looking forward to River City Ransom Girls, Underground didn't really do it for me.

Fun Fact: the girl cosplaying Ramona Flowers voiced the little sisters in Bioshock 2, and played Alessa in the Silent Hill film

Attached: jb0slenwihe31.jpg (1944x2351, 262K)

Keyword: yet

But she can't be mad YET. She can break things off to avoid it, but has not been wronged.

>but once a cheater always a cheater.
that's some shit women tell themselves to resist going back to the guy who beat them for the 10th time
Sometimes you're in a relationship and you think you're in love but then you realize you just have no clue what that is yet

If anything Scott should be mad because she definitely kissed the ninja girl

this. too bad that 360s disc tray is borked.

I can't find a listing, just the comic and movie

The whole deal with Ramona's hesitance stems from the fact she never waits to be wronged to ghost people, she has 7 exes, who she just dated or kissed briefly not slept with as most people think, precisely because as soon as she gets worried they were getting too pushy or distant she instinctively left to avoid being hurt.
She's mad because she's trying to be different with Scott, who she thinks is different, and is only getting evidence that her instincts before weren't entirely wrong.

Scott telling her he has and is willing to wrong his partners for potential upgrade, and she hasn't been wronged (yet) is not a good way to field the Knives thing. He really should have just said Knives was moving too fast for him.
Or fess up to the fact he was only hanging out with her because she was quirky due to being foreign, naive and impressionable and it was never meant to be an actual relationship. Really had he not told his friends it was and just told Ramona about how they met on the bus he'd have better plausible deniability.