Comfy LowEnd/Laptop Gaming Thread

What are you currently playing?

Attached: 321412421321.png (190x253, 67K)

Gonna play some Planescape: Torment and Deus Ex later. Might also play Fallout 1 & 2.

Attached: Planescape Drake.jpg (1303x856, 517K)

Minecraft and Binding of Isaac are unironic must haves, both pretty chill drop in drop out games to have

basic niggas

aoe 2 hd
worms world party hd
warcraft 3
planescape torment
diablo 2
soldat

looking for more older comfy games too

Half life mods
It's fucking amazing how well this engine works with horror

OpenTTD
RCT 2
Project Zomboid
Spelunky

Amnesia the Dark Descent with custom maps
Old School Runescape
Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005)
An sometimes Terraria
Used to dream about building a powerful PC for games and work until I moved out to my own place and my health got worse after college. Once that happened, I just had to forget about it and sticking to laptop.

Can I play those games on my toaster?

Attached: HWiNFO64_hy1SKu7Jrr.png (896x734, 92K)

Civ 5 with both expansions is KINO

Certainly not Western games, my lapto broke a while ago but i used to play FFXI and Closers on it

Doom 64 and FTL most likely. Fear maybe but wouldnt count on it. Darkwood no.

Surely. Doom 64 and F.E.A.R run well on mid-later 2000s toasters, while Darkwood and FTL can be played on any cheap mid range laptop.

Currently playing Fallout, DOOM II, and Super Mario 64. Might start playing Deus Ex later as well.

Attached: 1529866503435.png (800x750, 68K)

Dark Messiah of might and magic

Attached: elon musk boss.jpg (789x410, 33K)

Just replayed king kong game. Pretty fun but the pc version has annoying bugs. Kong parts weren't too hot but the first person sections were pretty good still. Spear combat is the highlight of the game. Looks pretty good overall too and they got the actual actors to voice their characters. Getting help from your buddies isn't too necessary unfortunately but still alright. Some of the parts could be pretty fucking tense like each time you have to wait for a door to open as a V-rex stalks you in a small area and he destroys the stuff inbetween you and him.
Just started Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom and it seems pretty cool. The bosses are surprisingly tough too. Had to switch to controller cause I just cant seem to get use to the keyboard controls for some reason.
minecraft isn't that low end

F.E.A.R. is pretty shitty, though.
All that "OMG SO COMPLICATED AI" is about 15% better than HECU marines and fake voice communication.
SlowMo is shit, enemy variety is just horrible and that spoopy loli is just laughable.

Yeah, Terraria works better.

Are there any games like Battlefield that look like DODS?

What is DOD? Day of Defeat?

Yes, The S is Source

Well, from classic war FPS games there are
>COD 1,2
>Battlefield 1942
>Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Pacific
>Vietcong (I love this one but probably won't feel the same for someone coming to it for the first time 15 years after released, it is still great game though).

>FTL
>comfy

When I said BF I should have mentioned I wanted to scope of the maps to move around in instead of the usual multiplayer fare

Dwarf Fortress on my x220.

UT 2004 has the battlefield inspired gamemod and its fucking great

It is. Into the Breach is better though.

WOuld that be Battlefield ONS?

Gamemode is called onslaught.

Into the Breach has nowhere near the replayability of FTL, wouldn't ever call it better

I was under the impression you needed a supercomputer to run dorfs

How is fear?
How are the expacs?
I have all on steam and never played them

Pretty good but can be repetetive.

Only for making large worlds with long history (1000 years).
You can download them premade even.

Attached: currice.jpg (183x226, 19K)