ITT: underrated games

ITT: underrated games

Attached: 220px-Medal_of_Honor_2010_Box_art(2).jpg (220x231, 13K)

Attached: 553-shadow-warrior-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x963, 183K)

Yeah I remeber liking it more than CoD games even tough it was shameless CoD clone.

I'll give you one, just one goddamn chance, to explain whatever shit-drizzling excuse you could possibly have for this barrel of burning feces.

Pic unrelated

Nigger

I miss medal of honor

Attached: C26E2A19-EF6A-4DCF-8383-7BFEDAA2AC3B.jpg (266x266, 22K)

One of the dullest shooters I have ever played. Would rather replay Drake of the 99 Dragon's or Jericho before I touched this piece of shit again

The two ps1 mohs are some of the best games ever and I pity everyone who missed out on them back in the day

>ITT: underrated games
>posts one of build engine holy trinity

>no one I know played it
back in day I never really cared if game had PC port or not, but now I understand that not having one pushes games from discontinued consoles into irrelevance

Rising Sun, European Assault and Frontline were all kino.
Nigger

I liked Airborne most, maybe not mindblowing at release like say, Allied Assault, but it had some great new ideas, that make it stand out from rest of franchise

Airborne looked absolutely amazing in terms of graphics on release. Gameplay was tight, weapon progression was fun and overall difficulty was challenging on higher levels. But the game was too short and there was little replay value despite the nonlinear mission objectives.

It was pretty refreshing to just play as some dudes doing regular operations during the good old days right after 9/11. No retarded super soldiers, doomsday plots, or high-stakes political schemes to thwart. Just operators and soldiers doing some down to earth operations. Too bad the sequel went full retard.

Do zoomers actually have nostalgia for these shitty 7th gen CoD knockoffs? Am I also going to start seeing threads of people reminiscing over "hidden gem" generic tps games like Army of Two soon?

COD is actually a MOH knockoff, zoom zoom

>underrated
>just another COD / BF action schlock that is just a brown people killer simulator
I hope anyone that fights for Israel gets a painful death. Enjoy fighting for non existent wars and enjoy jerking off to white man kills brown people game number 672

You type like a pretentious faggot game journo. Neck yourself reddit fag

this game is a piece of fucking dogshit and this is coming from someone that was literally introduced to FPS games by MoH:AA and holds that game dear to his heart

Have sex.

>knockoff
more a spiritual sequel. Plenty of people who worked on MoH, later worked on CoD.
Whole idea was to make it feel even more realistic: more regular soldiers stuff and iconic operations, AI comrades that are more than decoration, all in all making you feel like you're in actual war movie. This sentiment peaked in CoD2 and died with MW2 that turned franchise into action movie.

Not even close. MOH is more overrated than COD, and COD has more appeal than that shit

You need to go back
COD is better during the MW2 route. However, new COD is looking good

Hello Ahmed.

Just not a dumb mutt that is willing to kill for kikes. However every ass blasted mutt replies the same old tired reply. Go die for God's chosen people la cretura

Too bad I'm not american, Hasan.

moh was a top tier operator simulator
pure kino

>COD is better during the MW2 route
opinion. For me CoD was primarily about being a soldier on battlefield, not elite blackops stuff, doing scripted events, and using killstreaks.
There's one (1) mission in MW2 that isn't gimmicked and scripted to hell, where you're just a grunt doing grunt stuff. It's the one where you cover Stryker with QuickKill APS and later destroy Russian ZPU battery

Attached: Unreal.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Too bad I'm not from Iraq. You're clearly from a country that has an alliance to America and that truly does suck. I hope you die for the mutts and hook nosed kikes of the world.

Peak COD was COD1 with its expansion pack.

No fact. Also I'm not reading any of the inane drivel you decided to conjure up. I'm surprised you could even correctly spell the word opinion you stupid mongoloid.

I always liked Medal of Honor airborne, it got shit on because ”waah it’s not modern”, even though they made a pretty unique less linear shooter.

Attached: 0D3D7072-F814-4B91-9ED0-D9318AD051FD.jpg (220x278, 25K)

Game is shit

Haven’t played it in a while, but I remember a lot about it and generally liked it. I’m sure if I replay it I’ll hate it though.

Shit taste

British campaign kinda sucked, but Ponryi is my favorite mission on in all of CoD. Base CoD was more balanced, Dam mission was little meh I guess.
>"your grammar is wrong!"
you lose argument in such pathetic way, it's just embarrassing to look.

the multiplayer was great
the devs had to change the enemy team from the Taliban to Opposing Force lmao

>you lose argument in such pathetic way
Irony. You stupid fucking idiot. There was no losing to be had when I was right from the start.

A fun Mass Effect 2 rip-off

Attached: The Bureau XCOM Declassified Screenshot 2019.03.21 - 18.55.38.10.jpg (2560x1440, 938K)

have another (you), loser, I feel generous today

What the fuck are talking about? Retard

I wonder why they never tried to revive X-COM Alliance idea

>(you)
(you)

>implying that MoH 2010 plays anything like the one on the Playstation
Zoom Zoom indeed.