Daggerfall Unity

Are we finally losing steam lads,daggerfall thread I guess

Attached: Nord Spellslinger Vampire.png (4116x780, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.dfworkshop.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=277
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
mega.nz/#!XnR3zIBb!PxjRqf2aiU_pFyNiMP8L-k5XUXB_BMB9nVBm3hOfKDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumping for interest

I'm wating for the next build since I fried my game with too much homemodding

Is it worth it to create a custom class or should I just roll with a preset?

I'd lick the cum out of her feet

always custom, pre classes are all gimped in their own way

Make a custom class. If you want to play as a wizard be sure to take the 3*int Magick advantage.

like the above said the premade classes have some major drawbacks on account of having some wacky skill sets

Just hammering it home.

Preset classes are garbage.

I'm sort of trying to rush through the main quest because the game got too easy and I don't want to drop the game before finishing it.

Attached: Daggerfall character3.png (2296x1440, 799K)

Look, even if it releases yesterday, for free, nobody's gonna play it.

It is free though.
And it's fucking great.

I'm just waiting for a build that fixes the quest bugs, having to use console commands to complete these things is pissing me off to no end, specially the main quest

Attached: 1563853740608.png (177x255, 92K)

The game really doesn't have enough variety. I can't finish the main quest because it's nothing but dungeon crawling these shitty ass giant dungeons over and over again. Even if they were good dungeons it would still be tiring; It's simply not a well-designed experience.

How does mod making works?
I've been trying to follow this tutorial

forums.dfworkshop.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=277

but it's not clear. What the fuck should I open with Unity?

You really only need to worry about dfmods if you're adding stuff to the game like new models. Everything else is just drag and drop into the streaming assets folder.

No user, I want to actually make mods myself.

I just downloaded and got started playing again yesterday, so forgive me if I'm behind but
Is there any workaround for noc portraits not appearing in the dialog menu?
And if not, what are the best sprite/model mods we've got so far?
Is the d.r.e.a.m. mod worth it?

>Is there any workaround for noc portraits not appearing in the dialog menu?
run game as admin

>enough variety

user it's the size of a small island and then some just explore and do quest to find different dungeons you'll find some cool loot to boot

user stop being a dishonest piece of shit. You know for a damn fact Daggerfall's size means absolutely nothing.

Well, I just died in the tutorial dungeon. How do I even heal myself?

Did they release some hotfixes for the bugs, i was waiting till he completed the whole thing to try it out but if it's still rough around the edges i'll probably keep waiting

Yeah I wanna go back to Daggerfall as I was really enjoying it but I'm completely hooked on Hollow Knight at the moment and it feels weird playing anything else. I'll be back soon High Elf bro, promise.

Rest

Huh
Thanks

why were all of the girls sprites in this game so hot
why did the cat ladies turn into fucking furrys in the 3d games
fucking dumb choice on bethesdas part

push your "r" key in order to rest & recover your lost magica as well as HP but sometimes you'll be stopped by enemys like rats and later on other things like harpys depending on where you are and the type of dungeon your in

it is very playable in its current state. i've beat the game and done a lot of guild quests and dungeons with little to no serious issues.

>they don't know

I guess all these threads the past few days were fake huh?

Attached: Confused Mouse.png (372x497, 243K)

You can thank Todd for that
Maybe he's secretly a furry

there are multiple subspecies of khajiit,the ones that you see in later elder scrolls are entirely different

okay but why didn't they just add both

One of the dev rooms in Morrowind is called Toddtest and among other things it contains a naked khajiit called Pretty Kitty.

Attached: 1557527045933.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>secretly

heh

Because the whole subspecies of khajiit thing was a retroactive explanation for why they became furries in redguard
In daggerfall, they're just men with cat tails and face paint

>Because the whole subspecies of khajiit thing was a retroactive explanation for why they became furries in redguard
To be fair Daggerfall had already redesigned them to be more furry than in Arena. Redguard just continued the trend and then finally explained why they kept changing in every game.

why do I get the feeling that the next one is going to be a remake of daggerfall?

Attached: The Elder Scrolls VI maybe.png (1366x768, 121K)

If it was it would a single province and every dungeon would be a copy pasted draugr cave

is arena fun?

I downloaded it but I haven't played yet. Is it just Daggerfall ported as-is or are there any QoL changes?

Stop using Windows 10 for gaming.

You do realize that's the excuse they came up with in later games...

It's alright. There's not much to do in the game, so it gets really repetitive. I had to force myself to finish it for completion's sake because I was bored after grabbing the sixth piece. Most fun part was finding the artifacts, there's some crazy strong ones compared to anything in the later games. Like a ring that gives you the same protection as a complete suit of plate armor along with being able to be activated for spell immunity, or the oghma infinium which Daggerfall felt the need to nerf which may or may not have had to do with that avoiding that bug where if all your attributes were maxed leveling up would soft lock the game..

Hammerfell is pretty much already confirmed and High Rock isn't big enough to get it's own game so either we get them both or you can say goodbye to ever being able to visig High Rock.
Also spaceships from Starfield are going to be recycled into Boats just like how Dragons got reskinned into Vertibirds for FO4.

Lots of them.

How do I get this to run?

what's your favorite town/city? I've been playing this nonstop for days now but I just realized I've never even left daggerfall. I want to strike out and find a place to call home for a bit.

By reading the install instructions on the website.

Welp, this is it Yea Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~AF

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28S.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

Mermont is pretty cozy being close to a winter home away from home,I've been spending a lot ot time on the island of balfiera doing odd jobs for the inns and mages in upvale

You dead yet?

Jungle > Swamp > Desert > Generic as fuck forests

anything but hammerfall....

for me it's cybiades

Attached: Daggerfall.jpg (2560x1440, 317K)

>literally nothing there

Anyone got the mega for the HD textures mod?

not true, there's one dungeon

My hangouts were Wayrest and the city of Holhead Court.

Also the tiny province in the middle of the desert which also worships Akatosh like Wayrest for a more compact experience and scenery variation. I like tiny provinces due to shorter travel time to dungeons. I have an aversion to wasting too much time fast traveling for some reason. Feels like wasting time even if it doesnt really matter. Partly the reason I like akatosh for the fasttravel boost.

Attached: 1565545670260m.jpg (1024x927, 170K)

What kind if inn did I stumble into?

Attached: Warmore.png (1366x768, 401K)

Winter is the most comfy season

Attached: dgrfll2.png (1680x1050, 1.24M)

it's not out of alpha don't care faggot
take the next 6 months to release your trash of bugs then come back here shill

it's ok

Attached: First Town South of Pirates Hold.png (1366x768, 520K)

First time playing. How would the attributes of a paladin-like character look like? I'd like to be tanky, use a flail and heal myself with magic but I don't know how this system works.

wish me luck lads

Attached: its time.png (1257x473, 66K)

fell free to fuck off then

mega.nz/#!XnR3zIBb!PxjRqf2aiU_pFyNiMP8L-k5XUXB_BMB9nVBm3hOfKDk

that wasn't that bad at all

Attached: painting.png (1920x1080, 744K)

You could try spreading your skills towards mostly combat abilitys

Attached: Paladin.png (1366x768, 107K)

click start m8

Sure, but I mean the stats. I guess I should go for Strenght, Endurance and whatever governs Restoration and dump stuff like Personality? Dumping is a good idea at all?

I'm working on a Daggerfall successor with Julian LeFay and Ted Petersen
AMA

Attached: TES Chapter III Sketch.jpg (627x751, 110K)