Sensei kishuu yuui omoimasu

sensei kishuu yuui omoimasu

Attached: 075.g1t.00.png (512x512, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tridisart/status/1160960430958714884?s=21
serenesforest.net/three-houses/characters/learned-spells/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When does she whear glasses

she looks like she fucks white guys

Ignatz's support

Attached: flayn fellow youths.png (1200x800, 1.54M)

Don't mind me, I'm just posting a picture of the best girl firmly grasping a massive cock.

Attached: 1565552933953m.jpg (957x1024, 111K)

Petra is so FUCKING cute

Attached: 65139148-486E-4E75-8F16-C710C664D3AB.jpg (729x900, 61K)

Don't be ridiculous user, that cock is only moderately-sized.

The Boar...

finally no dubshit

Ashe marrying Petra is the superior ending

I wonder if that's just how flaynn is or if she was just pretending the entire time

not with those mini brains in her hair

SAVE EVERYONE

Attached: 1565572755130.gif (966x836, 948K)

>Both Ignatz and Ashe can fuck Petra

Is there a fetish for nerdy guys being with tall Amazons?

>be Lionbro
>want to marry the cute girls on the Black Eagles but don't want to join the Nazis
god it's so tempting

Join the church

Just steal away all the cute girls from the other houses. It's not difficult

kill yourselves weebs

kys

Just poach them bro.

Reminder to go GD, marry Flayn and let dragons rule Fodlan forever.

Attached: flayn plush.jpg (2721x2440, 428K)

I want Petra to show me all of her body marks

Attached: D276BE7D-1904-4BF8-9BD3-4986FBDEB961.jpg (1136x1005, 526K)

yes, there's always been a fetish for nerdy scrawny boys being with big strong women. the exaggerated version of it is being with a demon girl

Attached: DwFr-rpXcAE7Cyy.jpg (700x551, 61K)

Dilate.

>not playing as F Byleth and stealing the BL girls to join the empire and slam clams with Mercedes while Annette and Edelgard watch you from the corner

Cringe to be honest

Attached: 15339260.jpg (600x796, 102K)

These are my plans for marriage.
Bernadetta 1st run
Rhea for church
Flayn BL
Hilda GD

>I need to test a spell user
>I really want to become a mage instead so please help me
>Poof
>W-what happened
>Why do you look exactly like me
>Um user I'm sorry but it seems like I changed your appearance to look like me, in other words I accidentally transformed you
>I-I am so sorry
>I'-im so embarrassed
"Oh you think you are embarrassed?!"
>I'm so sorry that this isn't reversible but
>do you really have...
>Oh my y-you do
>Mind if I try something out?
>You are twitching when I do that heh heh
>D-do you like that
>I have learned alot of good ways to do this from all of my alone time
>Let's try going up a bit
>Gropes tits
>You really like that don't you?
>What about when I kiss them
>*A few days later*
>I need to show you something
>*Click*
>user I managed to get some shackles from the guards
>You know what that means
>Dont worry you will like it
>S Rank achieved

>tfw you kill flayn and make seteth and rhea SEETHE

I genuinely dislike yuri

So which units can't co-exist in the timeskip?
Since Flayn bails in BE she can't ever be with Hubert and Edelgard.

Petra is a dumb roastie
>mastery of language gets even worse over the 5 year timeskip
>first 2 supports with Caspar is how they arent their parents and dont hate him
>A support is how she wants nothing more in her entire life than to stab his life-sac with her pointy stick until he dies in horrible agony but her secondary desire to be friends with him is preventing her from doing that cuz it's "bigger"
Also I'm biased because she was a fucking garbage unit in my run and I've had some surprising things over my 3 clears so far, her being absolute shit was was one of the worst parts. Fucking dumb-ass island cunt.

Its pretty big as far as cocks go, the issue is that she's a pretty big girl compared to the cast as a whole.

I like my characters like I like my Petra. Asking you to explore her naked 15 year old brown body in her C-support.

Pretty sure she has handled way bigger at the stables.

Yikes, how do you fuck up Petra?
I had to bench her during some battles to let others catch up.

Attached: EBygPEEUcAgtScq.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

>cute
>sexy
>top tier unit

how can one chocolate girl be so perfect

Attached: 1565450355969.jpg (789x1061, 414K)

>Also I'm biased because she was a fucking garbage unit in my run
You were seriously unlucky with her then, because petra is a fucking monster as an assassin.

Not to mention, C U T E

Attached: D88FD7C9-DE91-442E-BB98-08D2FEAC0131.jpg (725x900, 133K)

I too judge all characters solely on their worst support and stat rng.

This post speaks to me on an emotional level.

Attached: tumblr_pvtwtmXcE81s1x5iko1_400.png (313x600, 225K)

The worst ones tend to be the ones people remember though.

Jesus christ I'm on that same final map hard classic. And my Petra has like 26 str, 32 dex, and 37 speed at a higher level (39). Fug, and I made her a swordmaster

>assassin
Sounds gay, savages should be using axes, and axes mean you should ride a fucking dragon into battle terrify the whities.

>hey bud suit up me and the boys are going....bird hunting :)

Attached: 1565607846310.png (1186x682, 1.38M)

Is it gay to fucking one shot the final boss?

Attached: 545D7666-D0FB-4CF0-AD84-1606BA6EC703.png (800x800, 589K)

>Nazis
>Is acting to remove discrimination based on uncontrollable factors

HMM

Other than the Lords only Dedue and Hubert can’t be recruited. Hilda also can’t be recruited in BE for some reason unless you tell Edelgard you won’t go with her to the capital(forcing you into the church route)

Don't know about that user but mine had the most garbage strength grows. Didn't get a single point in it for about 15 levels. Gave her a bunch of purple flower steroids so she's alright now but wew lad.

Self inserting betas

Oh, and of course Cyril, Catherine, and Setleth can’t be recruited on BE

>Use Petra
>Assassain
>Stick her in a Bush and let the enemies come to her
>Profit

What does assassinate even do?
I tried to use the skill on a unit and it did nothing. Just normal damage.
Is it literally just lethality chance so you can change the passive lethality for something else?

And moving to discrimtion due to controlled factors!

Shoukd I make her a dancer, Gremory or Holy Knight? I also have Dorothea but I like spamming Meteor.

Attached: 1564936409426.jpg (1466x1109, 246K)

I really wish the enemies would use combat arts and tactics and such, like the most basic ones, i.e. at least trying to blast away sanics and I'MFUCKINGINVINCIBLE-fags with spellcasters before suiciding their entire army against them.

>implying Petra even needs strength

hand her crit ring and killing edges and she'll fucking crit everything to death anyway

Attached: 1565626896073.jpg (1500x1932, 200K)

I've only had one glaring amazing unit in my 3 runs so far, and it was Best Boi.
But my petra at level 35 was running like 17 str, 32 speed and 29 dex, she had mastered both assassin and sniper. Being outsped by warriors and not able to hurt those same warriors made her garbage.

Attached: disgutan.jpg (831x672, 155K)

>mastery of language gets even worse over the 5 year timeskip
This is the real problem, Im sure they wanted to keep her silly little quirk but after half a decade fully immersed in English she should pick up on a few new things

Not that user but my petra REFUSES to dogde anything, even if it has below 50 hit, she's pissing me off.

Tell me a non noble that was greatly effected by crests.

She loves horses. Do it for her.

Attached: horse cock.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

You should tell that to the Swedish Queen.

I've had plenty worse. My level 47 hubert had 36 magic on the final chapter.
My level 32 Lysithe had 40 mag in GD.
My level 34 sniper mercedes has 36 mag, but magic bows exist and it's disgustingly OP so it's ok.

Nah crit ring is for UNGA BUNGA war master Caspar

Give him the killer axe+ and the chucklefuck will have always 60+ crit.

>not winning by waiting a week for the boss to die from natural causes

d--dyou think she has a mark on her womb. just a thought heh

It would be much better if she still made mistakes but not every single time.

There are plenty of mistakes that even advanced foreign speakers make, you don't need to force complete imcopetence to keep that.

anything with horses i pick her up every playthrough

Attached: 1565593031398.png (512x512, 126K)

>game never actually let's Claude poison anyone
It would be great if you started a battle and half the enemy units had poisonor lowered stats

Don't lie, user, even midbosses are immune to Lethality.

Attached: 1545347489464.jpg (980x661, 96K)

I think its mainly that she went back to brigid in the 5 years if her post time skip clothes are any indication, without anyone to practice with in brigid she couldnt have learned to communicate that much. She seems to be fine with writing and reading.

she's easily my strongest unit

>only 117 crit
Lmao.
My D-boi hit Edelgard for 474.

Edelgard, Lysithea, Marianne

I just made her a dancer, since she's pretty much a lost cause in my BL route. In GD I'll train her properly from the start to be a Holy Knight.

Her best class would probably be Gremory, but I'm sick of 99% of the girls being Gremories.

My MU has 18 str at level 8. Is he broke already?

I meant one-shot as in killed in one battle. Brave sword x4 + crits everywhere

>sub

Attached: 1443899406189.png (300x300, 89K)

so based
fuck that gary stu

Those are all nobles, user.

>117
*Dabs on you*

Attached: 1565186592175m.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

Attached: fe power ranking.jpg (2048x1152, 404K)

Is it me or is this game really stingy with unit limits? I swear the older games had like 13-16 slots on most maps, Three Houses is only 10 almost every map.

Mercedes

don't care fag

>My level 32 Lysithe had 40 mag in GD.
Currently doing the final map, 42 mag at lvl 44.

Kek

Hubert is much more of a propaganda minister though, all those Edeltard defense posts are directly written by him

>60+
weak
swordmaster Petra with crit ring, S skill, wo dao+ and natural amazonian hunting instinct has at least 70% crit, unironically 100% crit against enemies under 50%

Sure, I don't need complete fluency, just better than she used to be

Pretty sure her support or one of her explore lines mentions her still being in the empire the whole time, but I could be wrong

Abolishing the nobility only makes the nobility stronger.

Add El Géneral

Attached: EBoDL61W4AMb37y.jpg (850x851, 71K)

>You will never wipe your ball sweat off with Dorothea's blue panties.

Attached: 4533543543553.jpg (1000x1186, 105K)

kys dubshitter
go listen to raspy old white woman

>and her driver

Attached: 1493392261423.jpg (621x654, 74K)

Attached: BERNIEEEEEE.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

I prefer it, it makes it easier to manage the battle and more units are just annoying to deal with. I don’t need 4 cavaliers and 3 heavy knights, just give me a decent number of units and Im fine

If you don't recruit anyone, that's pretty much Byleth + your house number limit.

AHHHH

how will edelkeks ever recover?

Attached: 1534680019649.webm (853x480, 2.89M)

how can any healer be a lost cause
it is not like you can do healing wrong

So basically, you’re fighting at a giant field, and there’s a ballista in the center. Bernadetta is manning it, and you’re supposed to take it over from her to get an advantage. Thing is though, when you step near it to try to take it from her, bernadetta sets the whole thing on fire, it was booby trapped. She basically sacrifices herself to kill you, and it’s revealed that edelgard basically browbeat her into doing it and giving up her life for the empire. Hearing bernadetta scream in the cutscene as the flames slowly burnt away her flesh was pretty jarring though tbqh

it's technically 13. Don't forget your Adjunts get exp and mastery in the safety immunity shell, but can also attack. Spoiler, stick shitty people as mages and benefit from their adjunt assists doing magic damage meaning they ignore terrain.

Attached: obsessed.png (433x554, 420K)

You're right, it's probably to make people who never recruit not feel bad about themselves but it fucks over everyone else

>one man
>one bow
>one target
>this summer THE GENERAL

>Golden Deer Bros
>Appreciate the deep dive into lore their route offers, understand that Claude is mature and reasonable enough to not need any development, enjoy cucking the mole people even when their plan works, accept that Fodlan could use some outside influence after being insular for so long
>Blue Lion Chads
>Engrossed in the character drama of the route, don't mind not getting much lore because Dimitri's personal story is more important, embark on a heroic quest of redemption to stop a warmongering tyrant from subjugating innocent people, unite the continent under a noble liberator whose tragic life ensures he'll be a fair and just ruler, don't care about the mole people but stop them by accident anyway
>Based Church Eagles
>Realize dismantling a millennium old institution will bring panic and chaos to Fodlan, have the sense to not side with someone who has tried to kill them several times now, know the Church needs reform and does so from the inside, purge the heathen traitor and Seiros schizophrenia so they can have a loving marriage with their mommy-daughter wife
>Blacked Eagles
>Spit on their dad's grave by aiding the one who facilitated his murder, side with a narcissistic sociopath who tried to kill them 5 minutes earlier, think it's okay to murder and subjugate millions of innocents who had happy lives because they don't want the Empire to destroy all they know, didn't play earlier Fire Emblems because they think "dragon=bad", unironically thinks it's fine that Edelgard works with dubstep wizards and doesn't mind that they die offscreen, is so naive they think a rule forged from bloodshed and death will seriously last

Have you prayed to Seiros today, sinn- Fellow believers?
You don't want m- Lady Rhea to punish you, right?

Attached: this is what happens when you go against the church.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

>bernadetta sets it off.
Lol no edel sets it off
Bernie is not noble enough for self sacrifice

She does slightly improve in Japanese, she starts getting verb conjugation right, but this didn't translate over to the localization.

Houses are 8 characters (7+lord)
Most maps are 10 + 3
Most finale maps are 13 + 3
5-8 church members are easiest to recruit
Basically aim to never have more than 13 core characters though because almost every map is 10 + 3.

Why would you ever have a pure healer? That's just a waste of a slot when there are so many other healers that can slam face when they don't need to heal.

>cutscene nice try

Wasn't it her bra? She says it's an undershirt
Also does that go any where or is it just a throwaway line?

its a throwaway line

>rhea isn't playable
>sothis isn't playable
why

It's not even funny how much hotter she is in her Seiros persona.

D L C
L
C

>he doesn't know

Reminder that Flayn is the canon marriage choice for M!Byleth.

Attached: Flayn 1.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

future updates probably like what awakening did

Apparently in Japanese, it's her panties.

Don't you have some boots to lick, Cyril?

I fucked the serios outta her

Because fuck you
Wait for the inevitable optimal ending secret route in a few months

Attached: FEC.png (2408x2141, 3.81M)

Do not procreate with dragon scum.

Flayn is canonically killed in the defense of gareg mach

Worst girl of worst game.

Looks like vore

What does that mean?

>seiros persona
>GIMMIE MOMMY
>GIB BACK MOMMY MILKIES
>I WANT MY MOMMY
>GIB HER BAK
That is literally Rhea from chapter 12-19 in Empire route. Oh and setting fire to the entire city and killing all the innocents cuz lol GIB BAK MUMMY'S BONES
My favorite parts of Edelshit's route was killing Flayn and Sethet. I know I'm so Le Edgy but their parts were written extremely well and since I recruited Shamir I didnt have to kill her and I """killed""" Catherine like 6 times cuz she shows up in like 3 paralogues plus the attack on the monastery plus the finale.

It’s fine, the real shitty thing is it can dip as low as like 7 units with 3 forced deploys.

Whatever you say incel-boi

>Ingrid's paralogue
So was I supposed to bring a thief or 2 chest keys and fucked up or will a chest key enemy reinforcement spawn?

>few months
DLC wave 4 is slated for like april 2020 user, which is the one with additional story content aka "True Route" featuring Sothis and your dad who doesn't die.

Based and canon

the pleasure of being cummed inside

mercedes has access to fortify, and that alone allows her to solo heal, plus her mgc is high enough that Nosferatu can kill knights, and early game she can tank reasonably well.

hell ive seen her murder 3 armored knights in a row during the mission where you defend rhea, and come out of it none worse for wear.

>most A supports are dripping in romantic tension
>Ignatz and Flayn A is her calling him a good friend and bullying him into painting her forever
What did she mean by this?

>140 replies
worst board

cope

Teacher, I think surprise attacks are superior.

Or something along those lines.

I feel like I'm the only guy who made my mercedes a Sniper. I know she loses her access to her magic but her magic growth is disgusting and Magic Bows have 2-3 range, I didn't try to force her to be a bow knight this time or she would have even MORE range.

Doing a Church run on Maddening after finishing GD Hard and man Poison Strike archers suck ass. Petra is continuing to crit like a demon but absolutely refusing to dodge shit, just like last time.

Guys help I can't stop making everyone flying units

Don't forget her reasonable strength growth and untapped interest in bows means she has a way to kill pegasus knights that would normally tank her magic. She was the only one with bow skill I was using in BL so she got Claude's big dick greatbow

Is this the full image?

Please god is there a full version?

>your dad who doesn't die.
It's fate bro, even though you have 5 other charges of divine pulse and can probably figure out a million ways to save him there's literally nothing you can do

Is there really any reason NOT to join the Church? Between them and GD, they seem to be the most reasonable faction.

what is the earliest you can get a magic bow?

Mercedes was born a noble. She became a commoner to escape the burden of being a noblewoman with a crest.

yes, they're cringe

Bizarre, why even change it?

user, it's already been datamined.
You get Sothis and Jeralt in the 4th wave DLC. I'm not talking about one shitty JUST MONICA cutscene.

If NG+ as soon as you get like 7 arcane crystals. Otherwise I think its like chapter 7 or 8? One of the chests iirc.

Shut up, Edelgard.

Cringe is actually playing as female Byleth.

Yea Forums loves redpills unless Reddit also happens to like it then the contrarianism activates. Got it.

Whenever I focus on the voices instead of the text, I notice it's at least a little different.
They still ended up changing a lot.

>Yea Forums is one person
6/10 made me reply

>gronder field battle in the BL route
>use movement gambits, warp spells and dancing to rush my army as fast as I can to edelshit's side so we can fuck her up without having to fight GD
>reach her
>Bernie activates her crest, crits both times and defeats edelshit
>the battle continues regardless and we still have to fight Claude
what the fuck

Attached: loli hitler.png (512x512, 117K)

>You get Sothis and Jeralt in the 4th wave DLC.
Are you basing this off because both of them have level up quotes or is this some other info found?

something I was wondering, if you have a student from another house do mission assistance and they die on classic mode, do you lose the chance to recruit them?

Claude went fullretard, assrape him so he supports you.
But that's literally the dumbest part in the whole route, which is still better than the dumbest parts in a couple of other routes.

if they die they're dead dead-o, enjoy taking your level 5 assistance to a map recommended for level 12s

hubert is gobbeles, byleth is rommel, el is hitler

Sorry bro it's just so chaotic because of all the fighting that Claude can't tell who's who, don't take it personally bro he has to blow your head off just to make sure

Attached: Switch_FireEmblemThreeHouses_E3_artwork_05.jpg (959x960, 173K)

>still mad people simply don't like Edelgard's retardation so naturally it's contrarianism

Might as well be at this point.

>cuck, cringe, gamer, cuck, cringe, pedo, cringe, cuck.

who is best girl and why is it Ingrid?

it really is a shame what they did to edelgard. shes so fucking cute with jp voices.

Attached: fire-emblem-three-houses-meme-aristocrat[1].jpg (1000x500, 14K)

Sorry but I've seen this happen so many times now.

>Claude makes a beeline for Byleth and initiates combat
>Asks why he's fighting you if you're on the same side
I don't know, Claude. You tell me.

Why do they reuse so many fucking bland tilesets in this game? Even Fates had like ten times the variety in map art

>trying to kill as few people as possible
>in BL route
user. Are you even standing on the edge? You know why we are here, right? It's just to suffer. Dimitri can't sleep at night, he can feel his missing family and eye.
So you have to spread that suffering. To everyone else. And kill ALL of your remaining classmates. Save them from themselves.

Fear not fellow petrabros, there IS more to the picture

twitter.com/tridisart/status/1160960430958714884?s=21

Hot damn

People simply enjoy actually emotional stories and people started shitting on edelgard the moment what she does to the other lords was revealed.

TOO WEAK FOR THIS WORLD

Edgy is my strongest unit, after Byleth. It's gonna be hard killing her on my 2nd playthrough. And Dorothea is far better mage than Hubert, which is weird.
How should I raise Flayn? I didn't use her, at all. She stays with you during the church route, yes?

Sell me on ingrid please. My first impression of her is that she’s annoying and after dimitris dick. If you convince me otherwise, I’ll go for her on my BL route

What should I promote Claude into before he can become a Wyvern Lord?

>Is there really any reason NOT to join the Church?
Rhea being a lunatic tyrant.

dang I was considering having one of the mission assistance students chipping the commander of the mission I was on because none of my units would be able to beat them otherwise, but now I'm not gonna do that and just reload my save from the previous in game month.

what the FUCK happened to my upload HIROSHIMOOT

Attached: aristocrat.png (714x960, 443K)

But Dimitri probably has the lowest death toll in the routes, not even Rhea dies in his route, and she can die in every single one, even hers.

That's also Edelgard, but Rhea has the incest angle.

Gee user, I just don’t know....

Attached: 3479AB5B-D2A5-49B5-8809-8691C045A31A.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

>He wasn't trying to KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
Punished Dimitri already established he was in charge when he shot down your cuck plan to ignore Edelagrd and retake Fhirdiad, now do your job and soak the field in blood

Shes a great dancer

>She stays with you during the church route, yes?
yeah. lots of people use her as a dancer since she wins the contest with no training, has decent white magic and you won't really miss her offense on turns in which she dances

Seiros*

>letting humanity be controlled by non-humans

Brigand. Lord is a trap class that's shit.

She's after nobody's dick. Her fiance died 5 years ago at the tragedy of Duscar. Her fiance was Felix's older brother.
Ingrid just wants to be a model knight and make up for the hole left by Glenn dying (who she thought was the best knight to ever exist ever)
Her supports with Ashe are really cute and they're the best inter-house couple. She makes a decent paladin but don't make her a pega knight even though it's her canon class, her defense and str are absolute dogshit and she sucks at it.

Reminder

Attached: 1564832118586.png (967x387, 359K)

Thank you, anons!

Greetings professor, nothing to report!

oh fuck

Attached: 1554836843876.png (250x250, 36K)

I'm pretty amazed at how hard a time I have pinning down who is the best mage in this game.
Best spell list overall probably goes to Manuela(but she specifically sucks at healing)
Hanneman is the best Siege-tomer.
Linhardt has Warp, Physic and an actual offensive presence.
Mercedes has a godly healer setup.
Hubert and Lysithea both have tons of utility spells and hitting power.

Sniper.

I ship her with caspar to ease the political tension between their two families

I'm part human.
Its okay

>Majin Bandido
my fucking sides

excuses excuses rhea, don't you have a city to burn?

Edelshills always say this, but as we can only universally judge characters by pre time skip actions, when is Rhea an lunatic tyrant during the school portion? Edelgard works with mole people, abets Jeralt's murder and turns students into crest beasts in every single route, so Edelgard critics have legitimate criticism that isn't route bias

>Rhea being a lunatic tyrant.
Well at least Rhea doesn't kill people at random.

>and they're the best inter-house couple
Aren't you forgetting someone?

Attached: EBccuS0U0AAUveK.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Yeah I'm not even bothering with it.

She will fuck anything

Name a better final map than Golden Deer's. Keep in mind that big boy Nemesis is going to be coming straight for your ass on the harder difficulties instead of waiting around.

Attached: 1565192940657.gif (561x620, 442K)

I mean I recruited half of GD and BL in my Empire route, but if you don't recruit anyone Edelgard only wins out because you kill all of the teachers as well.
GD has the lowest because almost all of the BL main players die off screen in dialogue (Dimitri is the big one here)
I'm pretty sure BL is second at least because you kill up to 16 students (Claude and Hilda forced to live)

gee maybe you skipped the part where she sends people to their deaths without any sort of investigation or judgment, and any "sinner" that doesn't agree with her gets the axe.

>using mission assistance
But why

>she might give into her desires and kill him one day after they are married

>do Dorothea and Petra support dialogue post timeskip
>"Let me see your braid"
>camera goes behind Petras head
>just so her giant high ponytail, no braids

At least she's honest about her actions.

>Making marianne kill her husbando
Fucking fag

grima's back

Her personal history in the roster section states that she went back to Brigid for the 5 years.

What a Chad

Well then fuck that, I’m not gonna be cucked by some dead knight. I’ll go for annette or something then

Slyvain is my bro and joined me in BL and Empire routes but he does not have anything to do with Ingrid.
Meanwhile her and Ashe quote books to each other by heart that they read like 10 years ago and it's great.

I want to FUCK my dad's murderer

Attached: gdb9o2g2bsb31.png (1600x1920, 1.02M)

she flat out just executes whoever she wants

>Bernie sets it off
Is that what Hubert told you?

Attached: edelg.jpg (1024x639, 169K)

I want to raise supports with students I want to steal

I want to cum in her over and over and make her give me a child to make up for her actions

Did you forget that those people were trying to kill people of the church?

To build support with units for easy recruiting

>stop going insane right now
>KILL THEM ALL BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Attached: Capture.png (531x732, 550K)

>not bringing Ashe to kill his dad and Slyvain to kill his brother every game regardless of recruitment
?????
This game shits on the Blue Lions in the pre-timeskip, the least I can do is bring the literal involved characters to their own missions.

>Also does that go any where or is it just a throwaway line?
If you talk to Caspar that month he says he found a cloth and is using it as a towel. Then nothing happens.

she turns into a giant dragon and tries to kill you and all your students after you refuse to execute one of said students.

>it really is a shame what they did to edelgard
Made her 10x better? Her JP voice is generic as fuck. Her English voice oozes authority

Edelgard isn't really "red-pilled", she drank the Slitherer kool-aid.

>She makes a decent paladin but don't make her a pega knight even though it's her canon class, her defense and str are absolute dogshit and she sucks at it.
Pegasus Knight is strictly better than Cavalier, and Paladin and onwards are worse than Falcoknight(which has the same str growth as the Paladin). The strength benefit for going Cav is minimal(+5% growth) while the penalty is steep(dropping a good 60% spd growth to more questionable 50%, rather than buffing speed).

Should I pair Flayn with Raphael?

>he'd rather get cucked by daddy issues girl
lolol
If you were to be real chad you would fuck Annette's dad, Gilbert.

t. seteth

>get caught red handed raiding a holy tomb and try to kill the students who catch you
>Lonato tried to raise a peasant army in open rebellion against the Church
In what way was it not justified to kill them for that? Even if the Church was absolutely squeaky clean that'd be a reasonable response to such crimes. You do realize the Church employs Shamir, who openly admits she doesn't believe a single one of their teachings? They don't just kill anyone who doesn't mindlessly parrot the Church doctrine

>Slyvain is my bro and joined me in BL and Empire routes but he does not have anything to do with Ingrid.
You mean aside from hating crests. They also end up breeding like rabbits in their ending.

>Well at least Rhea doesn't kill people at random.
see

Yea Forums is full of church and rhea apologists

Fuck, annette has cuck problems too? Fine then, I’ll go with mercedes

Waaah Waaaah stop talking about a video game! I hope you slip and die.

>going along with dimitri's childish nonsense
No thanks. Unlike you two I take my job as Dimitri's personal tard wrangler very seriously.

Attached: byleth_proven_professor_f_pop02.png (640x640, 221K)

The only good thing about Awakening's Endgame map is the music, the map design is trash

Attached: 090A0EB7-D4D0-4AB7-B87C-310902C81BB0.jpg (550x567, 126K)

>Try to pair Flayn with Manuela
>Seteth pairs with her and takes her back into hiding
No, it's not fair. Flayn never got to go to the theatre.

based and civpilled

Attached: 1545475470642.png (1000x563, 1.16M)

they're childhood friends turned lovers user. He finally sees that who he loved was right there all along, its like a fucking teenage romcom
they also breed like rabbits in their ending

90% of the cast in this game hates crests user, this can be applied to any male character in the game except maybe Linhardt but he is actually homosexual.

Besides her dad trying to whore her crest out to the highest bidder Mercedes doesn't really have anything bad going on. Enjoy her. She's really cute.

His alleged fame as a schemer felt so tacked on. Apart from wanting to coat the food of the other houses with laxative before the threeway battle, he is basically the run-of-the-mill FE lord.

She’s 16. Lysithia is 15

I feel like it's mainly dimitifags that are just using the church to shit on edelgard, mainly because they know dimitri is a crazy murderer

>Hanneman is the best Siege-tomer
too lazy to check the spell list but I heard that was Dorothea

Ever notice how Rhea and Edelgard both wear the same type of crown, just one with horns and one with wings?

Ever think that if you really are "Humanity, Fuck Yeah", you probably shouldn't side with the demon to spite the angel?

Attached: Emperor Edelgard.jpg (959x960, 127K)

If I wanna marry non-MC characters together do I just need to never trigger A rank support scenes with any girl but the one I want them to end up romancing?

>

Attached: 1539452877979.jpg (910x1024, 176K)

Annette is cute and I like her voice

Attached: Annette.Fantine.Dominic.full.2649866.jpg (1000x1100, 478K)

>huge empty square you can cheese in one turn

ITT:
>people calling Edelgard a crazy cunt while insisting Rhea is innocent
>people calling Rhea a crazy cunt while insisting Edelgard is innocent
Can't we agree both are crazy cunts and the existence of either does not justify the actions of the other?

Speaking of does anyone even learn Bolting? That shit oneshots my people no matter the route I play but the only siege tome I know of is Drothea gets Meteor

What girl would you pick in order to get the strongest Crest?
Bernadettes double attack seems pretty strong

Attached: 45313456245.png (279x63, 38K)

She's 15 at the start of the game bro. If you do her C-rank before her birthday she's 15. Why did you leave her support until after she turned 16 bro?

no, you can a rank them with anyone just make sure to S rank them

whoa.... really made me think

holy FUCK Shamir is so good

Dorothea is better simply by having more options.
>Physic
>Offensive white magic
>Thoron
>Hexblade for melee meme builds.

W-What kind of things did they do together for all that time...?

Rhea has evil seiros soul influencing her

Hilda and Manuela.
Hanneman gets Meteor.

The torture sessions worked. Hilda can now dance.

Manuela and Hilda

Attached: 2019080912243800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

>he cut out 80% of the dialogue to make it look like something it isn't
Mercedes literally just wanted to put makeup in Ingrid for the Christmas dance. Fuck off.
Even though Mercedes is also a lesbian if you are so inclined she is the least fucked up and fucked over person in the Blue Lions by a LONG shot.

You forgot to mention Dorothea who has double Meteor, Physic, early Thoron, and Agnea’s Arrow

>McFuego
Fucking incredible, how does he do it ?

If you do his route he has a couple good moments after the time skip but the game wants to make it so the player character does everything so they don't afford him any time to scheme while Byleth is around

I used her for the entire game, one of my best units

I'm guessing their S ranks don't show up in the menu until the time skip?

Bolting is learned by Hilda (for when you make her a dancer I guess?) and Manuela (for when you grind out her shitty reason to turn her into a Gremory)

I didn’t expect a trails of cold steel reference, that was nice

anybody else think it's weird that in FIVE YEARS her spoken fodlan doesn't improve at all? I get they didn't want to remove her gimmick, but she should've gotten significantly better in that time.

>Edel is a womanlet that also wears red
Hold up

The strongest crest in this entire game is Dimitri's bar none. He is able to hit 400-900 damage crits with it and it procs all the fucking time. Nothing else even comes close. So just buy his crest in NG+ and give it to someone, enjoy breaking the easy to break game.

serenesforest.net/three-houses/characters/learned-spells/
yes, Hilda and Manuela

Just keep pairing the units you want together after their A rank, you can check who they'll be with by going to character info and tabbing over until you see close supports

She belongs to chad Caspar

didn't she just go back to Brigid and came back for the festival thing?

makeup, as it turns out.

Queen Silvia of Sweden has been here since the late 70's and still suck ass.

Forcefully put makeup on*

How else would I romance Dimitri for the true kino experience?

But I did his route. He doesn't really have that much going on as a character, he wants to hide his Almyran background and acts as a narrative device to give exposition about the ancient war.

Dancer doesn't get any bonuses to reason though that sounds kinda shitty to grind on someone who has such high defense. Huh, well that kinda sucks but I get it I guess.

Not in BE route, she spent the five years fighting alongside Edelgard's forces.

it's always overkill and breaks your weapons faster so idk.

Yeah, I'm not saying it's good. But there's bound to be some waifufags who made Hilda their Dancer.

>Dedue somehow appears in one spot on most females close ally list

Attached: 1407318132876.png (265x332, 31K)

Dorothea is much worse than Hanneman as a Siegetomer, that sheer difference in damage output is real. Noone comes anywhere near him in that particular niche.
Dorothea is also worse in general than Manuela, who has Warp(better than any white magic Doro learns), Silence and Bolting.
Thoron is neat but not really anything to set her apart.
Being the only Physic user among the siege tomers is nice, though. Doro is good.

well that doesnt leave a lot of time allocated for learning language does it

What meme classes are you going to make during replays?

Attached: firefox_QCiM6h3q8k.png (384x620, 522K)

This "advice" is how most of my units got retarded endings. Don't listen to this trash.

Yes but huge numbers of overkill get my dick harder than any girl not named Leonie so it's okay.

>Assumed dancer was a physical class
>Made Hilda my dancer since I had recruited her to lions
>It's a sword/magic/charm class
>Doesn't matter since she still was gorilla stronk anyways

I made my GD dancer Flayn. Hilda, Marianne and Ingrid are my pega pony princess team.
Claude is an assassin. Raph is a Hero. Mercedes and Leonie are snipers. Lorenz is a dark bishop, Lysithia is an unoriginal gremory.
Ignatz is benched but working his way towards mortal savant I guess as an adjunt.

It's actually Deerfags taking after their fuckboy leader and falseflagging as both sides

DUSCURED

immersion is the #1 way people learn language. Spending 5 straight years surrounded only by people who speak a certain language will absolutely improve your mastery of it.

Raphael the Fist Wizard

Oh fuck you've found me out.

>go church route
>after final battle view the character outros
>Petra goes back to her country and becomes new ruler
>aims for independence and peace
>Dorothea joins her
>supports her with all her skills and connections
>"it is said that she became the person whom Petra loved the most"
>canon lesbian ending for 2 best girls
nice

you know how easy it is to just keep like a training lance + on hand to fuel your arts is? Like lances even have the worst durability of all the weapons and dimitri does just fine spamming the fuck out of his arts.

>get my dick harder than any girl not named Leonie
Best taste

Attached: 0E5705D5-EC4C-4DE9-90EF-ABA60AE62A21.jpg (600x800, 90K)

Yeah I bet she mastered Brigidnese very well since she spent 5 years there.

>Claude is an assassin
You literal retard
>Claude gets Barbarosa class
RETARD

>timeskip happens
>reunion time at the monastery vs thiefs
>not only did all the classmastes not forget their promise they all brought along 500 dudes with the battalions just in case

Attached: 1548547401530.jpg (420x420, 14K)

Dancer? Most people already made him warmaster for fistpunching.
The really fist wizard class is FByleth using fists as enlightened one

Attached: 2019080818273800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

she didn't return to brigid once during the five years, that's why her whole paralogue was about her visiting brigid to convince them to join the war.

Same to you, fellow Leoniebro.

Attached: 1563379048646.jpg (1063x1200, 94K)

Ironically the only character I find has more use of being a dancer is Linhardt. Has not completely unusable sword rank despite the noodle arms and Cutting Gale wrecks shit without needing investment, but never enough shit that you'll ever want Linhardt over any other caster. Most of the time you heal with him and dancing a Strived flier is more or less the same than Warping them.

>keeping your lords in their post time skip classes
Regardless of your thoughts, I'm on chapter 10. Jeralt literally just died. There is NOTHING wrong with mastering assassin before becoming a shitty dragon fucker.

Fuck this list for being damn af but making me laugh out loud at work

I use Steel+ weaponry myself. They're cheap, the added might is nice and the weight doesn't really matter most of the time.

Dorothea slams clams with any girl in her endings.
Manuela too

I made him dancer only because it gave him 6 mov. On church route, I'll invest in him properly to be holy knight and let Ferdinand be the dancer.

Make everybody a weeb.
EVERYBODY.

I mean that works. My dimitri solo'd maps with a training lance because he could kill even bosses in 2 hits non crit. user's concern was "dimitri's crest eats your durability" and lances have the worst of all the weapons, Training lance+ is only 65 uses. Steel axe+ is 65 uses. Steel lance+ is what, 45? 40?

is anette the worst mage?

tfw the artist actually bothered to give generics a bunch of different faces

Attached: TlTxmTskpj.gif (510x532, 455K)

God I want Mercedes cooking pastries and whispering ara ara~ in my ear.

Probably, but she is really cute so it doesn't matter.

no, she was my girl in my run. I regret not having Lorenz's artillery stick for her though because lol mage movement is fucking shit terrible.

Rally shenanigans are fun early on but it leaves her underleveled. All the mages end up being nukes no matter what.

Attached: I68QLgmY5f2liqni.webm (506x584, 297K)

lol no, she hits hard and crits like crazy.

Attached: EByIbdJU0AAgxbE.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

I’m actually surprised with how good fe3h is. The story has some wasted potential, but overall it’s really great. I’m at 54 hours in, edelgard route done, and now at chapter 7 in GD and I’m still not even close to tired of it, and I’ll probably end up at 150+ hours when all the routes are done. I haven’t enjoyed a game like this in years.

Attached: F70BFE14-A5D9-4158-919A-F393E8703596.gif (600x743, 385K)

He has that one thing where has a plan for the fight against the empire after the time skip and when he sneaks in the Almyrans through the throat after getting the 2 guys together but yeah, not too many schemes

Are two Mortal Savants a dumb idea?

>autosage

Mortal Savants are dumb classes to begin with.

Either go Gremory or Swordmaster/Assassin

Also faggot janitor put the thread on autosage, move to another one

Mortal Savant is a dumb idea.

>Death Knight appears at any point
>"fight me and you die. Run away away in fear and you might live another day"
>nuke the fucker into oblivion every time
>"you're not worth my time anyway"
the original shit talker

Shit girl thread gets what it deserves.

>autosage
fuck discussing video games I guess

Attached: 1565388323922.png (442x629, 230K)

Caspar: Why do you have to make other people's problems about yourself?
Edelgard: fucc u little nigger I'll kill you

It's not subtle, is it?

Attached: claude.jpg (750x712, 75K)

Attached: 34535454345435.jpg (1500x1900, 1.13M)

Man, Yea Forums mods really are shit

She's the best buffbot!

Attached: EByywStUwAAgxCZ.jpg orig.jpg (1280x720, 203K)