Monster Hunter Thread

We all know he's in. The question is, when does he get his own trailer?

Attached: d74e23dd2df121db6e51384ee2de6f5b[1].jpg (500x510, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ezg_6YrOpnY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl2j8gLeUC0
exophase.com/game/monster-hunter-world-iceborne-psn/trophies/
youtube.com/watch?v=e5WHuYK397Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AVGcu7NGTbY
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/473865695/#473885440
youtubemultiplier.com/5d51dd9560a21-seregios-in-the-house-tonight.php
twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/1161008312827154432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's only gonna get a teaser at the end of Brachy's trailer, i bet.

Attached: 60236433_p18.jpg (1319x856, 296K)

Is 2ch right?

Attached: ryozo bias.png (929x755, 22K)

Has 2chan leaked anything?

>Hammer became a former masturbation game

Attached: 1548047020594.png (300x256, 102K)

Better question is how soon can I cave in its head?

Maybe there are no leaks yet because no one reached any new, unseen content?

Hunter vs Glavenus circa 2015 (colorized)

Attached: Dante_and_Vergil[1].png (340x476, 282K)

It's true. I often masturbate to the thought of hammering things.

Attached: 1462117826709.jpg (500x500, 122K)

Ok guys this inst fun anymore, which one of you got the review copy and inst leaking shit YET?

What does this mean?

Nah, I'm just going through their weapon shitflinging thread

Attached: nip v.png (830x769, 42K)

So are we getting Rebellion and Yamato long swords or what?

Force Edge/Alastor is neat and all, but the weapon is kinda shit and deserves to be far stronger.

So what's the general opinion?

Kinoest armor set.

Attached: Rathian-Blademaster.png (433x444, 267K)

I swear to god, Capcom. If you fuckers give us the shitty old goldilocks armor and not the 3rd gen/MH4 Gold armor....

>im embarassed to use a sword anymore

Lmao

is deep vero the go to hunting horn or is one of the lunastra ones (blaze/styx) better?
Fuck kulve, im not playing that gacha bullshit anymore.

Glavenus was the last unique designed monster. Everything else is either overly designed or just another variant of existing monster design

Debate me

Attached: 1564348126258.jpg (1600x960, 153K)

Excited about Jesus's second coming?

Attached: 1565011920297.png (604x405, 229K)

>not installing the craft Kulve weapons mod
o i am laffin

Only use Jho or Bazel as Attack Up Large is the only good song in the game right now. Blame bowfags for killing Negate Stamina.

urwrong lul

Valstrax is pretty fucking unique, user.

Bazel

Overly designed garbage. I mean fucking jet plane wings? come on

>mean fucking jet plane wings?
Yeah pretty based monster right?

Why don't we have transmog for Palicos in world?
Also posting best collab armor

Attached: Dark Nyagician.jpg (600x450, 110K)

Might wanna check out the previous thread. Lotta insightful discussion regarding where Capcom found their inspiration for designing it.

Glavenus sucks
Nerg is good

Reminder that:
Nergigante is mentally disabled
Great Girros is the apex predator of the vale
Amatsu discovered the secret technique of creating water through combustion
Valstrax is one of the few elders based mainly on real animals
Astalos eats children

how do I cure cümbrain?

Soon.

Attached: 6F578494-F337-4FDB-AD7A-80DB2DCAA5B9.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

It doesn't matter where they found inspiration if the finished design is terrible

Ventilate your brain

I'd argue if you go by Nerg becoming retarded by smashing his face in his horns take most of those blows and also young Nergs are pretty smart and the older a Nerg is, the dumber he gets.

youtube.com/watch?v=ezg_6YrOpnY
anybody surprised at how fast Acid Glavenus is? GS users are gonna have an aneurysm fighting it

It's comforting to know that Japan has reactionary dipshit crybabies freaking out about something they haven't really tried, just like us. It makes me feel a kinship with the whole world to know retardation has no borders.

>Great Girros is the apex predator of the vale

THIS THREAD HAS NOW BEEN CLAIMED BY THE GIRROS GANG

Attached: 66708476_475669173252998_948219362782610711_n.jpg (1080x1080, 65K)

Because they've got HR versions of most of the cat armor and the cat's stats barely matter except for their weapon since they're borderline unkillable and respawn extremely quickly

I think he's nowhere near as bad as Gen/GU Glavenus. He doesn't seem to hop around after every. single. attack.

All hail the Big G and his amazing MR set.

Through dick, unity
Or something like that

>Astalos eats children

nani?

>G. Girros set is literally the plague doctor
I know exactly what I'm transmogging

Attached: 1482288339317.jpg (198x201, 6K)

He's just as fast as he should be
I mean come on, it's fucking Bushido Glavenus

Glav puts his head in pretty predictable locations after every attack, he's only as annoying as the rest of the Brute Wyverns
Thankfully it looks like they toned down his twinkletoes bullshit sidestepping

Astaloses eat their own kiddies if they don't fuck off fast enough

Also a rariety because both male and female sets are amazing.

I guess you could call it their own Astaloss.

link the thread

Is there any reason to actually do expedition in MH4?

>brachydios doesnt give to shits if their babies explode
>Astalos literally eats their babies.

Who else are shit parents?

Link?

Kulu-Ya-Ku carries its egg, but he can eat it in order to survive.

Velocidrome, Yian Kut-Ku, Blue Kut-Ku, Basarios, Ruby Basarios, Yian Garuga, Kirin, and Oroshi Kirin only appear in expeditions outside event quests. The same applies to G rank Savage Deviljho

Not in lore but Agnaktor tends to roast every Uroktor in the vicinity when you fight it

I'd imagine that Tigrexes are retarded parents as well.

Baby brachydios are CUTE

Attached: 4f000396f0387b7d9fdfd8778fd9e94d.jpg (576x768, 78K)

They give a high multiplier on caravan points earned if you kill multiple monsters on the expedition

Well Copper Blangongas don't have fathers

Khezu Whelps are basically a defense mechanism of Khezu, even though they're its children.

news... when...

WHERE ARE THE LEAKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHERE IS THE TRAILER

Attached: image.jpg (1156x647, 346K)

I'm dying stevebros... All hope is gone...

Attached: images.jpg (242x208, 7K)

what are the essential mods for PC? i heard theres no health bar in the game and i have the HD texture pack installed but aren't there other mods that can help improve the gameplay?

Just a friendly reminder there's no way they'll show every single monster in trailers.

I can't exactly stop you but I really recommend not installing an HP bar mod.

Yeah try downloading the Fucking-Learn-To-Play-Monster-Hunter mod, dumbass.

Do people actually like Seregios as a monster/flagship or is it just for the Rathian memes

Attached: 1558141545923.jpg (279x580, 35K)

Now's not the time to give up!

Attached: 60675738_p8.jpg (972x962, 292K)

hes not playing ddr anymore so it should be fine

He's a nice design
Too easy to trip in 4U though, I feel like they upped the trip threshold on his ankles in Gen and GU

He's one of the best flying wywerns to hunt

Seregios is in. It's simply not up for debate.
I do. His weapon gimmick is cool and his gold/arabic aesthetic is rad too.

you have more?

I loved his battle and armor/weapons.

half and half, i mean we have unironic cucks in this site

female NPC bigger bust size+guildies in summer swimwear

Must be mostly memes because that is all I ever see being posted about him

his set is cool, his gimmick is nice, his fight feel like what a flying wyvern fight should be: they fly, but still reachable, and not frustrating
his ankles are made of tofu tho. bullying him in Gore Mix for his set to transition into late Grank was fun

Seregios and Astalos are proof that the flying wyvern skeleton can be fun to fight, so why are we still putting Rath in these fucking games

how in the almighty fuck has nothing leaked yet

Attached: 1525293730906.png (710x1059, 244K)

Arabs have bad internet

But Akantor has the best fight in the series as far as flying wyverns go. Ukanlos too, but his standing beam is fucking gay.

I love the pine-cone designs on his weapons and armor, and is a pretty fun fight.
I also want to see him in turf wars

Dude there are like a hundred flying wyverns in MH, it is not only Rathalos and Rathian.

Capcom must have a tight leash on their patrons. Don't expect jack-fuck-all until Gamescom.

Ukanlos can fuck off until he stops spamming his massive waste of time swimming attack

Monster Hunter is a silly game.

>Rad
Steve is just so fucking cool. He may not be a perfect monster, especially with his weak legs, but goddamn is everything about him just cool.

Attached: uhsXIDf.png (1024x772, 642K)

Ukanlos was only a bad fight in FU. Since P3rd, he's been consistently a top tier fight.

steve, you have a shrimp on your tail

to be pedantic, they are pseudo wyvern, so they are more in line with Grex/Narga/Barioth, all of which are fun to fight
so yeah, they realized they fucked up big time with the old flying wyvern, and created the better pseudo instead

>weak legs

Oh boy, oh boy, do I have news for you. Actually, just go fight him in Gen. He puts up a serious fight now that his leg hitzones got fixed.

Don't wait for a World version. We both know World completely fucked hitzones across the board.

seriously there's no one to leak shit? fucking hell

yeah sure, say that to his insta dead, chore to evade swim in 4U
my god i still fucking hate him and that event where every hit kill from 150

psuedo wyvern hasn't been canon for years, user. Where have you been?

Nigga, you put your weapon away and run around him. How fucking bad do you have to be to get hit by the dig? It doesn't even deal that much damage. Holy fucking shit, git gud.

Seeing how adult Seregios treat eachother i wouldn't be surprised if they weren't contrary to eating their babies if they're really hungry

not when you solo nigga. that thing homed like a heat seeking missile + a bunch of iceballs flying
people back then even had to devise that weird "L tap every 1 sec while holding side"
well, until everyone just reved up their metal rath IG, jumped over the swim and fucked the thing in the ass

Why should the manga hunting whip or magnet spike not be in world?

I believe Pseudo Wyverns are a subtype of the Flying Wyvern classification.

I love everything about him, the design, the fight(could be a little harder but it's still top notch, Gen and XX really gutted him tho) the music, the ecology, the equipment and his game.
The cuck memes are funny because i despise every single Rath in the known cosmos but they're getting stale

Attached: Bird.jpg (800x800, 152K)

I wouldn't mind getting seregios if it didn't mean we'd miss out on Gore

>that instant gap closer
nah, too unrealistic and fast for a mainline monha...
>remembered hammer also have a super quick graphling hook follow up now
god gracious

Attached: toot.png (1050x1050, 477K)

Ukanlos' beam is fucking kino

>he can't avoid the swim when he's targeted

You are bad at monster hunter

Gen fixed the legs but gutted his damage and moveset, he doesn't combo as often and can only double sweep kick when enraged

Ukanlos' swimming was literally a skill check

I'm going to eat that tail.

No they're not
Astalos walks like any other wyvern and Sewregios walks on his knuckles, unlike Tigrex or Narga

>Qurupeco

I miss him bros...

Gigginox weaponizes it’s babies

where is this fanfiction coming from?

oops, was meant for my bad

Attached: 1562861375629.png (600x437, 146K)

Boot up GU and tell the class what Akantor is classified as

yeah i know, they removed the pseudo categorize alr. no need to bully

Attached: bros.png (2000x1636, 1.32M)

This is completely unrelated to Monster Hunter, but how exactly does King Cromson work?

Not that guy but that attack is just as much of a waste of time as Rath's old flying fireball attack
Whole fight goes on far longer than it needs to thanks to that garbage

Like that one Futurame episode

Attached: 66209521_p25.jpg (2048x1530, 1.4M)

Deletes the cause, leaving only the effect

Packet loss

He skips 10 seconds foward in time and everyone but him is unaware of it.

Iceborne will get another DMC collab where you fight glavenus and acidic glavenus in the arena. They'll give you DSD greatsword and Yamato longsword with Dante and Vergil sets to go with them someone screencap this.

everyone jumps forward in time, basically on autopilot. Diavolo is conscious throughout the skipped time, able to think and act manually.

I have absolutely no clue why this is such an insane concept to so many.

ITT: Capcom conceptualises the next Frontier monster RIP

That's GER you dumbo

Insect glaive Glavenus

It's made of the energy generated by people's negative thoughts, but also made of the hardest diamond metal known to man and monster, and its regular breath attack is a nuclear bomb that homes in on you. At some point during the fight it decides it's bored and destroys the earth.

I hate Frontier so goddamned much.

ok, imagine if i shoot you with a gun.
let's simplify the outcome in 3 easy steps
1. bullet comes out of gun
2. bullet reaches you
3. bullet hits you.
now let's say you have a stand that would prevent this, let's say the world by stopping time giving you the chance to move away or star platinum able to hold that bullet preventing you for dying. both stands will interfere in step 2 only for step 3 to never happen because either will help you not get the bullet but to make sure you don't get to make step 2, i make king crimson remove step 2 so bullet comes out of gun and hits you skipping step 2 and your ways to avoid it. that's how king crimson works

>the devs decide that even if they're getting shut down they still want their game to go out with a bang and thus announce their very last monster, the final boss of Frontier
>Espinas Requiem

The FF14 crossover continues into Frontier where Bahamut claims the life of another game

blame the scanners for making overly complicated explanation plus the PS2 game made it just a gattling gun of punches with teleport

Watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl2j8gLeUC0

>ominous italian chanting in the background

man i miss Stygian
hes a edgy fuck, but a fun to fight fuck, plus his gears are great

wrong

skeletons for raizex and seregios are the same as other wyverns, pseudo wyverns are closer to the ground and have shorter legs. their arms double as wings.

>have to kill him 80+ times in mh4 for my buddy to get a gem (he gets a second one when he finally got the first)

never fought it again

Had the same situation with normal Zinogre. And of course, since I didn't need it, I got a gem pretty much every other hunt.

I still have nightmares about that one time i farmed G-rank Rathalos armor in 4u
FUCKING MANTLES

G rank Rath armor is pretty much the only reason I still like him. It's always my go-to set for finishing up G rank before I start mixing. It's always solid, I'm also stoked that Iceborne is bringing back the FU set.

Attached: RathalosSBM.png (581x651, 528K)

Attached: 52903571_p29.jpg (1392x805, 504K)

Leave that velociprey alone

>velociprey
YUMMY YUMMY GET IN MY FUCKING TUMMY

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Did it murder your family?

LEAKS WHEN

exophase.com/game/monster-hunter-world-iceborne-psn/trophies/
>3 Players Tracked
>Hunt your first large monster in a master rank quest.
>66.67%

Attached: 1380639237612.jpg (564x576, 21K)

FUCKING SPICS

Is it that what make monster hunter games fun?

>Khezufags got BTFO
LMAO

will early grank armor surpass gamma armor? I hope so

Wake me up when the leaks are here.

Attached: image.jpg (2046x1459, 1.17M)

They said Barioth will be the turning point

That’s what she said, and by she I mean your mom lol

I don't think it's healthy to sleep for that long

Attached: 44924078_p27.jpg (937x588, 182K)

No.

Someone hack the psn and let us download the game

no but the shared suffering makes monster hunter players feel a greater sense of community

?

Does anyone have that pic of Girros roaring?

>check youtube in case some asshole uploaded something
>RageGamingVideos
aaaa fuck off

Attached: riven face.jpg (1240x980, 325K)

Why, don't you like badly drawn clickbait thumbnails?

In a Chinese interview, the interviewer asked if Khezu would be in; and the response was "the current reply will be no", or something along those lines.

>this iron IG being lit by its green insect leads me to believe Astalos is KONFIRMED for IB

Attached: anjanath.png (743x611, 709K)

Calling bullshit unless you can actually show that line.

It was the usual non-answer that's basically always given to people who try to ask for direct information that the interviewee doesn't want to reveal, it really doesn't mean anything.

If that wasn't enough, his humor is cancer worthy.

Alright I’m on it. Hang tight.

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 388K)

..did he actually say that?

>Japan continues to use sub, rare, and variants the same way as always
>everyone else goes full retard and suddenly doesn't know the difference between sub, rare, and variants
I hate when info comes from anyone other than Capcom Japan. You have dumb fucks that think the final boss is a dalamadur, you have people thinking that everything is variants, you have people thinking we're getting 30 variants.
It's just so tiring.

How the fuck do you have an ice world without Khezu or Lagombi?

This game just keeps giving me reasons to hate it, but it keeps printing money because it appeals to people who don't play Monster Hunter. It's just Fire Emblem Awakening all over again.

Sure did. In all fairness, the beta wasn't out back then so there was no 100% confirmation it's the new iron IG but still, it's dumb as fuck.

Any serb hunters?

Attached: zerb.jpg (1035x1038, 635K)

He also pushed the retarded meme about Dalamadur being the final boss because WYRM.
You know, even though only the English translation calls it the Everwyrm whereas Asia just calls it the Great Existence, and everyone else has a variant of "something" dragon.

You sure about that? According to this dude, the German MHW site leaked something about the newer monsters potentially each having a variant or subspecies while a new trophy titled "Seen It All" asks the player to hunt 30 variant monsters. Maybe this is old news, but it's my first time hearing it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=e5WHuYK397Y

REMOVE MONSTER remove monster
I really dig what they did with the MR Jagras set.

I just started and holy shit I'm so bad at this game. It took me 30 minutes to kill barroth.

>Hunting Whistle

Attached: 1424736153993.png (440x440, 311K)

Literally nothing in that video is new. Fucking trophies have been uploaded for over a week already. Also Germans are fucking idiots that use variant as a catch all. They like to call subspecies, rare species, apex, and deviants variants and it's fucking dumb.

>Auch Tigrex, Nargacuga, Legiana, Barioth, Glavenus und weitere Fanfavoriten kehren in abgewandelten Varianten zurück.
>Tigrex, Narga, Legiana, Barioth, Glavenus and other fan favourites return in changed ways/variations.
It might also been a PR miscommunication thing. We don't know, really.

Why hello there, Tri user

I've exhausted World and 4U, are 3U and FU worth trying?

You just started, it's to be expected. Keep going.

The translations shit, the way its conveyed is to say they aren't able to answer so just say no.
It's like if you asked about brachy now, before his trailer, you would just get a smile even though anyone who played previous titles would know hes there because of the last teaser.

Abso-fuckin-lutely. Play both of them.

>How the fuck do you have an ice world without Khezu or Lagombi?
The same way they did it in Tri.

Rath Ruby/Mantle farming is the thing that has made me take a break from every MH game I've played. In some cases several times.

Attached: 1222727121436.jpg (856x986, 197K)

By fixing Khezu?

khezu is originally from swamp/jungle caves. it makes less sense that hes hanging around the mountains

Post your weapon fantasies.
>Wagon Wheels
>a pair of wheels used as massive round dual shields to block, counter, bash, trip and deal a fuckton of blunt damage
>a different mode is to combine them into a massive monowheel, hop inside, rev it up and ride into a monster, running it over
>you can brake, drift, turbo boost, get air and even perform flips inside the monowheel
>you can make an elemental burnout depending on your power battery element
>while outside of combat, you can ride and fuck around as much as you please
>once in combat, you have an elemental battery to worry about
>it recharges off of impact through successful counters, blocks and attacks, similar to CB

Attached: 289879-twistedmetal_axel.jpg (1000x622, 120K)

>how the fuck do you have an ice world without Khezu
Are you a retard? Khezu originates from a game with no snow levels at all. He's just made for caves. As long as there are caves you can have Khezu.
>Lagombi
No one gives a shit about this monster. In fact, if Lagombi was in you'd see more people complain than be happy. They'd demand to know why this jobber fuck that no one cares about is in when Rajang isn't.

GIB TRAILER

GIB LEAKS

GIVE SOMETHING CRAPCOM HOLY FUCK

>no one gives a shit about Lagombi

Yea, no one except for Japan.

Share your key bindings pls

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Better to add Lagombi moves to a Snow Dodogama variant.

Even Japan doesn't care. They'd rather have Lao back.

what are the best weapon, decos and skills for HBG?

So what older ones are worth playing? I've noticed theres Portable 3rd etc

Swapped L1/L2 and R1/R2 on my 360 controller because of how they moved sprint to a separate button for some reason

is the Empress Styx LBG the best LBG in the game? Because fuck me getting a Research Commission Ticket is gonna be a pain.

Just complete White winds of the new world, you can clear it in under 15 minutes with pretty much any weapon.

Yeah but unlocking that quest in particular is the real issue, you practically have to 100% the base game just to unlock it.

You could respond to one in SOS. You don't have to be the one posting it to get the ticket.

user what the fuck?
Iceborne is next month and you still haven't done all the side quest?

It is easy. The real issue is unlocking arena quests, but it is done by looking it up at the wiki and going through the checklist of monsters which require capturing. Honestly, once unlocked, it becomes a much better way of obtaining tickets rather than going through 3 temp elders.

I did all the quests for rainbow paint but haven't bothered with palico gadgets besides coral orchestra.

It's only useful for Taroth's coat. Jyratodus, Vaal, and Jho's guns are far better for general use.

t. LBG main

Sapphire Star takes like 10 minutes for 2 guaranteed tickets dude

From discord server, one of the guys got an early copy (reviewer for small blog)
Seregios is in, Zinogre could be out

Attached: disc3476.png (917x583, 130K)

I haven't played since Final Fantasy Behemoth came out, what should I do to get up to date before iceborne?

Attached: Gachi.gif (270x206, 644K)

buy the superior mhGU

Collect all the AT armors and collect Kjárr weapons

I swear to god if craftable layered isn't in this game Capcom

Attached: D9TrXrbXoAAyuLM.jpg:large.jpg (1116x1146, 138K)

What does Yea Forums think about Malfestio?

Attached: download (2).jpg (222x227, 9K)

Good fight
Also he cute

shit monster good Deviant

Imagine owning a baby Malfestio

Make all five pieces of Xeno gamma. AT Xeno'jiiva will most likely fight like G rank Xeno, so get that experience now. AT Teo also has very good armor pieces for Master's Touch. Unlike Drachen, it resists fire, so it's a great armor set to fall back on.

AT Kulve Taroth has new busted Kjarr weapons that come with crit element and crit status, which ended up making Rathalos/Starlord and AT Zorah armor sets obsolete.

Finally, switch to english voice acting and have fun with Geralt's quest. It's the only time you'll ever have fun fighting the Leshen. Also if you save the Pukei Pukei and keep it alive during the last phase of the Leshen fight, you get a free attack deco.

Did I miss anything? Oh, yea. AT Nerg finally came out. He's even got his own music and Capcom fixed the issue where his regrowing massive hitzones got him killed too fast. Go fight him.

WHY WAS THIS DELETED
STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS

REMOVE GRAVIOS

>Seregios, with zero leaks is in but Zino with billions of credible leaks is out
this would take the cuck meme to the next level

Attached: Le spiky NTR face.png (1141x720, 1.03M)

it's italian so if it's true it's easy to track the guy down

AAAAAAGHAGHERHGERG HERBVBRVR WHERE ARE THE LEAKS WHERE ARE THE TRAILERS WHERE IS ANYTHING AAAAGEHRBNGERHGNVERVERVER

there's literally zero chance of zinogre being out

Dio animale gli darò la caccia peggio di una Rathian che cerca il cazzo

Stop speaking taco

Now if we could actually read what was written in the post it would be all clearer, i can even translate for non spagghetis here

>he's actually holding the card with his claws
Never realised that, good details.

"Niggers tongue my anus"

You're Welcome

I like him. He's a 'technical' monster that poses a bit of a threat by being tricky rather than strong, but isn't annoying like most other monsters that fit that description.

in realtà è il cazzo che trova la rathian visto che il cuck dei cieli è troppo impegnato a svolazzare tutto il tempo invece di difendere la moglie dall'immigrato
translation of what was deleted:
The guy is at MR3,killed barioth and tigrex
the best thing he found was seregios invading like bazel
fulgur raped his ass while exploring
he doesn't know if zinogre is in

Hammer will get buffed and the Ryukichad will t-posed even harder on shitters.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGcu7NGTbY

Upvote me, plebs.

Attached: 5 box luna, 2 min down.jpg (1920x1080, 732K)

Huh, the italian translation of everwyrm is pretty weird

>the best thing he found was seregios invading like bazel

Oh my god....

SEREGIOS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT. EVERY RATH'S HAVING BAD TIME.

Attached: Smug NTR Pinecone.png (237x289, 11K)

Archive, bro.
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/473865695/#473885440

Post webms

Attached: Action packed trip to Detroit.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

>the best thing he found was seregios invading like bazel
I don't care how unlikely it is that this leak is real, i want to believe

Attached: btv.png (446x473, 240K)

soon bro's, soon we will start to see some real ass leaks!!

Attached: best.jpg (1203x715, 99K)

Don't be foolish Serebros, we will celebrate once we have certain proof, hold your enthusiasm
But, having a bit of hope is nice

INCREDIBLE, right? Another generic flying wyvern with a skeleton easily copied.

WOWOWOWOW

Honestly do you people get paid to shill this game?

I think this can be translated into "the strongest thing was Seregios"
The other line kinda says he didn't like it

Boring monster from a shitty game. Only gets posted about due to obnoxious furfag cuck images and never about the monster itself.
That's how shit it is.

>Dodoshitter

This is Girros Gang territory. Fuck outta here.

If this is true then we got FOUR invading monsters in IB
wew

Attached: 63237822_p19.jpg (1157x1232, 352K)

>a skeleton easily copied
There is no other monster in the entire series with Seregios' skeleton

Attached: 1564506170501.png (286x334, 202K)

First MH game?

No one ever even liked Seregios, he has one of the most boring movesets in the whole franchise and World could really need fewer wyverns.

Very obvious marketing ITT.

t. Rathalos

Val and Gore uses it

at least we get something different than bombercunt

uscite il server italianons

Attached: 23570884-1611-4c13-92eb-96ec63ce2d46.png (900x630, 714K)

...what

>Six limbed EDs use a four limbed Flying Wyvern skeleton
???

Do you both have autism? It's obviously just another modified Tigrex/Narga skeleton.

Lotta pissed of Raths in this thread. I wonder why

Attached: MH weapons tier.png (500x529, 150K)

Seregios uses the typical Flying Wyvern skeleton, it just has a lot of unique animations

>why yes, Great Girros is my favorite Rotten Vale native monster

Attached: 1546978437130.jpg (1080x1331, 216K)

>Seregios
So they're actually going out of there way to make World the G Rank MH with the most generic and boring roster in the franchise

Rath sucks. Doesn't change Seregios also sucks.

If we get official confirmation, you faggots better make a damn good Eggman copypasta.

I'm counting on you guys to not fuck this up.

We do have 4 invaders. Bazel, Jho, Fulg Anja, and Ebony Odog.

It's extremely modified to the point where it's basically another skeleton entirely, the only animation it shares with other wyverns is the flying one when he leaves the area

>So they're actually going out of there way to make World the G Rank MH with the most generic and boring roster in the franchise
Doesn't it have the most G-rank content in the series? also, GU reused like 80% of monsters. Atleast Iceborne is new assets other than skeleton

I got it unless someone else has studio quality mic

Don't forget Deviljho and Savage Deviljho
If this supposed leak is true we have about 8 invaders counting the inevitable Bazel variant as a different monster

3U will still end up having more content despite only having a slightly larger roster because the game just has so many goddamn quests. 4U also has custom quests built right into the game.

>Seregios gets in but not Astalos
yeah this guy's cucking everyone

Attached: 1565569458308.png (559x568, 92K)

>Doesn't it have the most G-rank content in the series?
No.

>GU reused like 80% of monsters.
Doesn't matter when it has a good roster. Capcom is literally too greedy to add anything but Kushalas, Jagras, Barroths and Nargas.

No Leviathans, no Gore, no Zinogre (yes, maybe he will be in), no monkeys, no insects, no crabs, no snakes, etc. Most importantly, basically not a single new interesting monster.

Based Girros Gigachad

Honestly, just Glavenus but not the other Fated Four.
Mizutsune is the most perfect monster for Coral Highlands.

MHW is the first MH game to jump away from PS2 models. you expect them to add 90 fucking monsters WITH NEW MODELS in a year? dumbass

Are they all going to be attracted to roars like Bazel is? Because that doesn't sound fun.

You need to accept reality user, Glavenus is the only X/XX rep
It fucking sucks, i know

just ignore him

usually italians aren't autistic as smash "leaker" so there's an higher chance that this leak might be true

Ya know what I always wondered...

What happens when Qurupeco and beetlejuice eventually share a game together?

What about italian smash leakers?

Can cemu or citra emulate 3U?

You're right
That sounds [ F U N ]

Attached: 936full-destroy-all-monsters-(1968)-screenshot.jpg (936x658, 187K)

Do you even need to? The game already runs pretty well on 3DS.

They're really rare/don't exist,never seen one
citra should be able to
CEMU has some issues

I don't have one though

Qurupeco doesn't even bother to mimic his roar because he'll come either way

Boy I sure hope I can get a review copy

Attached: glt nu.gif (560x315, 106K)

so Qurupeco will basically be an army siren for the bombers to come

Dunno, this might be a dude and his discord buddy planning a ruse to fuck us since there's been a drought of information about Iceborne lately and we're all desperate, i honestly just want to believe it to be true

Two Bazels.

Attached: 1418120757756.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>Peco imitates a roar that Bazels do to claim territory or some shit like that
>Bazel comes barreling in already in rage mode

>AT Xeno will fight like G rank Xeno
Flopping around on the ground like a useless retard?

>Qurupeco encounters a hunter and a fight ensues
>Bazel flies over and begins his bombing run
>suddenly Qurupeco mimics a call
>it's fucking Deviljho
>Jho comes in not to fuck with you, but to kick Bazel's ass

I need it

>he hasn't hunted AT Xeno yet

I hope you have tremor resist 3.

>let them fight

Every day that passes I wish more and more that this was an actual weapon

Attached: MHxHuntingHound.png (1024x732, 548K)

I swear to god if the og pinecone gets in over /ourboy/ I'm gonna freak

Attached: 1488463992780.jpg (2056x1942, 293K)

Just finished the Valfalk quest as LS. Should I farm this guy for his set or just stick with Rathalos S set?

Attached: Surviving a fatal blow in MH.webm (640x360, 603K)

Am I crazy? Cause I have no what you are talking about. Since when does Glav hop around after every attack?

Attached: 1539989475130.jpg (348x346, 38K)

oh but a tail that's a sword is fine

>Doesn't it have the most G-rank content in the series?
Well the game isn't out yet but base don what we see, no.

Gore and the Gang will be post dlc

Hopefully by then they'll have realised that Bazel showing up constantly for every roar is retarded and gotten rid of that mechanic, simultaneously making him more bearable and letting Qurupeco have his unique gimmick to himself again.

Iceborne already has 24+ monsters and there's more to come. It already surpassed the average G-rank expansion

>tail slam hits you across the whole map

Attached: hellblade.png (1092x985, 1M)

He literally chain collapses if you spam pierce shots on him. He's ironically LESS of a threat when he's enraged because he becomes a gigantic 50m long weakzone.

Since HR? You might not have noticed since Gen made every Brute Wyvern into a spaz when they're Hyper

>Weapons have stopped being fun in World
What the hell bros

Do you like getting a nuclear attack boost for having HP under 2/3 while using a raw/dragon weapon? Do you like infinite sprint? Of course you do. Go make his armor, his dual blades, and his charge blade.

>Katana mode fights like Valstrax
guess that is a soft RIP

Not with that hitbox, and we all know how World's hitboxes are.

>MH stopped being fun after 1 because they ruined the controls
what the hell bros

So guys how about that movie by the one and only Paul W. S. Anderson

Varying wildly in accuracy like every game in the series?

It did if you main GS. True Charge spam just isn't fun. I miss the strong sweep being good.

THREAD THEME
youtubemultiplier.com/5d51dd9560a21-seregios-in-the-house-tonight.php

Attached: 1565160365669.png (900x660, 158K)

you have 10 seconds to delete this

Attached: 1430369859317.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Marvelous

Oh fuck off, MHW Lance game play is the best it has ever been.

can they break/fix odogaron's hitbox's a bit?

Attached: 1519257800840.gif (233x310, 14K)

If they somehow managed to fuck up the hitboxes on a Glavenus that fights like a Valstrax then it'll almost be impressive

Apex kek

For every other weapon it's boring though once you play effectively

And GL

They'll give him wider attacks

You are blind as fuck & also don’t speak for everyone.

All depends on the amount of quests. There better be a lot to do. I'm not going to sit through another Skinner Box.

Attached: 57719629_p6.jpg (1129x881, 280K)

Afraid of the truth huh?

When it comes to visuals, what are your favorite armor sets in World?

I always prefer the simpler and grittier type of stuff you usually see on promo artworks like Anja, Rathian, Pukei over the sillier stuff like Nergigante, Vaal, Kushala, Death Stench and pretty much all the rarity 7 and 8 gear.

Attached: MHW-PukeiArmorSet.png (268x563, 236K)

Outside of one or two moves it doesn't seem faster.

Vaal and G. Girros

I really like F Lumu

He did it in LR too, just not nearly as much.

>2 moves
watch it again. Unlike other monsters that has transitional animations, this guy just switches between moves almost instant like the previous games.

>average
So then it still isn't the highest?

Pukei, Girros, Odogaron.

Go look at the previous G-rank additions and compare it to Iceborne. Biggest one currently is 3U because Tri had an extremely small roster

>study the ways of the clutch claw
>0.00%
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN

I think you need to go watch how GU Glavenus fights again, it's just as fast as this one. I'm not talking about the new moves it has, we're talking about speed.

I am only afraid of seeing anything from this evil entity being posted

wait hold on, look at my post again. I didn't say its faster than GU Glavenus. Just didn't expect it to be as fast

Yes, that was the point. I think you need to slowly read the quote line again. You're freaking out over something I never disagreed with. Christ.

Not freaking out, but yeah that was an oopsie on my side

>Just didn't expect it to be as fast
Why?

3U also had the benefit of having a portable game in between that introduced a decent number of new monsters

>Biggest one currently is 3U because Tri had an extremely small roster
Comparing 3U to Tri isn't fair when most of 3U's new content was from P3rd

Yeah

Lot of the monsters "look" slower because they have extra animations in-between moves. Glavenus doesn't seem to have much so it looks as fast as GU Glavenus

Why are all the gunner weapons so powerful?

And most of Iceborne's content is from other games.

Not lifted directly from another game like 3U's though.

All updated for World though.

HBG was always powerful just to use it effectively required a lot of ammo preparation and mid-hunt combining that most people couldn't be bothered to deal with all the time

I wasn't aware Iceborne is using literal PSP asset dumps.

How?

It means all the "leakers" are lying sacks of shit. Also there would be pictures out by now.

They have to make new models/textures and redo animations though.
All they save on returning monsters for now is whatever amount of time would usually go into design work and moveset planning.

Not if they don’t wanna get ganked by Capcom.

But there's people who unlocked the "reach G3 quests" trophies

Fuck, turns out palicos are pretty fun to play as. Inexpensive, too!

Attached: DoZnnX2.png (608x968, 593K)

I swear to god, Capcom...

GIVE ME A SUBSPECIES FOR BEST BOI DODO!

Attached: DODO.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>zinogre officially out, confirmed by leakers
it's over...

Attached: 1563637150783.jpg (640x632, 92K)

Same guy, also bring back Prowler as a playable class. I know they won't do it but fuck you if you don't wanna play as one.

Attached: IMG_0528.jpg (720x1280, 131K)

Foob doesn't get subs.

Attached: 71041339_p0.png (549x569, 130K)

Great Dodogama

He just said he didin't meet him yet

Fuck off, idiot.

Wish he had posted the image of the "MR Rambo armor"

>the ability to move while shooting or reloading
>most guns get 2-3 status shots
>low recoil status lv 1 shots
>the game now tells you when you're within critical distance before you shoot
>pellet got turned into a giant DPS hitscan shot
>HBGs get evade extender built in
>shields block nearly everything now
>spare shot in high rank
>extremely easy to get high damage skills on gunner sets now
>ammo management is dead for two reasons. First, combines are braindead due to the radial menu allowing players to combine during reloads. Second, players can go back to the tent and restock ammo.
>THE ABILITY TO MOVE WHILE SHOOT OR RELOADING

Gunning used to wall out shitters due to the extremely steep learning curve. Now it's just strafe2win.

This fat bitch didn’t even get a tempered version.

It's a twitter link, he's probaby talking about Wannabe Barroth

>Dodomeme

Fuck outta here

It's this one.
twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/1161008312827154432

He’s French so it’s not his opinion we give a fuck about here

The only thing you'll get will be my fists having an intimate meeting with your fucking moron face while my children perma paralyze you

Attached: mhw-great_girros_icon2.png (511x485, 55K)

It’s MR Jagras armor.

Actually it's Italian

Not really, the way he worded it it meant that the coolest thing was Seregios appearing as an invader

Even worse

t.Edgy Great Jagras

Just be thankful you exist ya useless piece of shit. World's fanged wyvern are so disappointing.

No
There is nothing worse than the french

Who? I don't know what that is. Do you mean Hawaiian Ludroth?

Except French that speak English and Italian

Girros is the best pack monster in the entire series.

Odo and Tobi are good. Jagras and Girros have personality at least. I legit forget Dodogama is in the game for long periods of time.

Don't talk shit about Tobi you über-faggot

Easiest monster in the series and inferior Zinogre

OFFICIAL FANGED WYVERN TIER LIST:

>TOP TIER:
Zinogre, Girros
>Mid Tier
Odogaron, Tobi Kodachi, Thicc Jagras
>Low Tier
Great Jagras, Dodogoma
>Flying Wyvern Tier
Akantor

You’re just mad your favorite is a fat fuck.

Why is Akantor there

>Girros
>best anything
I literally forget it and Great exist most of the time. Some of the most forgettable monsters I've ever dealt with and Tobi is right behind it.

>Do people actually like the best flying wyvern as a monster/flagship or is it just for the Rathian memes
Both, his only problem is his fight being way too fair once you know his moves and tricks but since it's unfun to give advantages to monsters he never be fixed.

Attached: 1506333891442.jpg (1200x1034, 754K)

Imean, he's got fangs....and he's a wyvern!

But Akantor IS aflying wywern

But Seregios is slim user

t.cuckthalos

Attached: kutku&konchus.png (787x566, 12K)

About time we also reclassify Barioth then

>he doesn't let Girros assist in bullying Jobbergaron and Deviljho

What kind of faggot turns down help from the biggest Chad in the Vale?

GU/XX question. Should I stick with my Rathalos S set or is there a better set for blademaster? I was gonna try Val's set but it doesn't have WE so its pretty much inferior to me

As Chad as Girros may be it never ends well when he meets Deviljho

Barioth doesn't have fangs. It has tusks.

Yes, I know World and GU call them fangs now, whatever

In contrast to normal charge spam?
Tackles>constant hit and run, it feels so good being able to tank a monster a tiny bit and go for the charge.

Valstrax gives you a massive 10% boost to your attack with 10 extra points on top of that. That easily eclipses WE unless you have crit boost on top of that.

We're talking about a skill that was strong enough to get banned from TA runs.

WAS DRACULA A FANGED WYVERN

Why yes.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pfr79rThgD1s0lhzc_540.png (540x418, 87K)

Clearly.

Why would I need help? Odogaron is a walk in the park and Deviljho is the easiest its ever been.

>tackle through an attack while dealing a decent amount of KO damage with no repercussions

I remember when GS had to actually hit the monster with the sword to KO it.

>larvae as a substitute for the Chad hair
10/10

That's what I thought. The reason I asked is because I have hidden saber, an LS that has 40% affinity so it pretty much compliments with WE. If there's a better weapon, I'd like that too.

Trying to zip through HR to G because I fucking lost everything on my 3DS, including 4U and XX saves so I'm starting over with GU on my switch

Jho and Blaze are both top tier, use whichever one you like the most or switch based on a monster’s weakness. Bazel’s horn is a poor man’s taroth pipe sleep, I don’t get why people use it except that it looks cool. Styx is good for Kushala and Ruin is good if you want to run earplugs for some reason.

>get banned from TA runs.
how the fuck does that work

Attached: 1564956244973.jpg (712x720, 79K)

is savage jho actually confirmed

I really like the look of male paolumu armor

>Odo and Tobi are good. Jagras and Girros have personality at least.
You know those are low-tier monsters and don't even put up a fight, right? Why even mention them? What is the point?

if Jho is in the game, Savage Jho is in the G-Rank

>Brachydios
>Seregios
>GU shit

God, this roster keeps getting more and more retarded. They literally just pick what skeletons they already have in the game.

Regular Narga weapons only hit 180 raw, which means you won't do jack shit if you don't nail the head. Tigrex weapons(220 raw) are much better for general use while also hitting natural white like narga.

I've fapped so many times to the idea of my Huntress being used as a Giggi breeder desu. Anyone else?

how exactly does a roster get "retarded"

I hope Icebrone lets you rename your character

it would be easy as fuck to. Just take the cat's we already have, buff em a bit and boom, playable

Nobody cares about your shitty 2nd gen monsters grandpa

Ask Capcom.

You know how crisis isn't shit in X/XX because it gives you AuL if you get hit by a status? You know how Dragonheart inflicts you with DragonBLIGHT(not a status) when your health drops below 2/3?

It triggers crisis anyway. That's a 10% attack boost plus another 20 attack.

when it doesnt fit my personal worldview

Sees the future. Erases time to prevent people from tampering with fate. He's that nigger that advances a video just to say "There, I fucking said it would happen!". Also ASSPULLS.
This also happens sometimes in MHW for some fucking reason, I teleported/jumped out of the stars to the tradeyard quest wall for no fucking reason once.

Attached: 53348867_p36.jpg (880x880, 398K)

Why do people mention Kut-Ku? Think before you speak, mongrel.

I mean, if they at least brought the good MH4U monsters back butt hey don't lol
No Gore/Shaggy, no insects everyone loved, no spiders, no snakers, no leviathans like Misu either.

Seregios does literally nothing, just another generic flying shitter

alright, thanks m8

But why would they ban it if everyone has access to it?

Some skills are banned such as Fortify and Heroics skills. They are simply too powerful for legitimate runs.

Something something monster designs jumped the sharq when the series was on Nintendo systems. Basically can't have interesting shit like leviathans or amphibians, gotta keep it safe and basic like every new monster in World outside the elders. At least the subspecies are proving to be worth a shit.

Attached: CCB01B46-8009-4E54-AAD8-612E5BF8C89C.jpg (2208x1242, 187K)

because he's able to make bullets phase through him during skipped time for some fucking reason

Attached: 1565221583571.jpg (384x384, 26K)

Lots of stuff like that is banned simply because if you were to use it, it removes the skill required, and turns into just spamming the same attack as the monster can't move

>no snakers
Good, that was the worst monster in the game

Is King Crimson the Todd Howard of stands? After all, IT JUST WERKS.

>yfw they come out with Crimson Brachydios
>game reads your input before animation happens, lets Brachydios appear behind you to smack you
>can basically never hit him unless you're using a mindless weapon like dual blades or have other hunters
Jojo bullshit collab when?

well that's stupid

naja would probably clip more than what devs were trying to fix with lagi lmao

hey guys im looking to get this with a friend since it's on sale but i remember there were some problems with online play, and that you had to clear a mission solo before you could play that mission with a buddy (if im remembering right)? is it still tedious to try to play with other people?

Attached: 1497779316468.jpg (920x960, 85K)

Narjarala was fine once aerial style was added.

Holy seething. Seregios making everyone scream

If KC is Todd, what's GER?

Attached: 1562467472665.png (396x417, 331K)

Still tedious in terms of cutscenes and shit but all of the lag and online issues have mostly been fixed

I mean there was the crazy diamond hammer that healed your teammates when you hit them

Attached: Monster.Hunter.Series.full.394445.jpg (691x800, 388K)

The only thing you have to do is clear the tutorial. Some missions require you to watch a cutscene before a friend can join, normally when introducing new monsters.

Superiority breeds contempt

It's what he does. He's the shitposter wyvern.

Steve and Girros are /ourmonsters/

*schlorp*
*sk-ssSSSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKK*
*lip smack*
aaaaahh
*scchchcluuuururlpllpplplplplplpplp*
*coughing fit from slurping too hard*
HURK
*schlhlhclhclhclorp*
*slurps too hard and consumes juice box as well*
HACK. HLACK. HK- HKK-K-HAAAACK
*chokes*
HURK HURK. HUR-PHTEW
*hurls out juice box*
ahhh, invigorating

Attached: 1498377500728.jpg (891x800, 231K)

>that you had to clear a mission solo before you could play that mission with a buddy (if im remembering right)?
No you don't. You two can carry each other through the entire game because World only has one quest list. But quests with cutscenes are a little different, you have to do the scripted sequence first and THEN you or you friend can jump into each other's game.

You only clear them solo if you want to prove you're actually worth a damn and don't need others to cover for your mistakes.

>jho dabs on diablos
>glav dabs on diablos
how long until bloodbath

>bloodbath comes back
>savage jho dabs on it

Attached: 108134943-352-k821569.jpg (352x550, 30K)

Already happened in 3G last time I checked.
>Not a quest to fight a MK walker Crimson Qurupeco that summons a fuckhuge red jho with lag
3U got a remodeled hammer instead for whatever reasons. Ironically the quest was about fighting a super brachydios.

nargacuga, tigrex and zinogre are the trifecta of weeb friends

LET HIM IN

Attached: 1565371662283m.jpg (819x1024, 166K)

Guys, I can't figure out what weapons I want to use. Don't like ranged, Long Sword is getting nerfed to shit, greatsword is too slow, SnS and Dual Blades have babby numbers, Switch Axe is ass, insect glaive is for frenchmen, charge blade is too complicated, hunting horn is hunting horn, hammer has manlet range, both lances require dumb skill set ups... I don't know what to play.

Longsword will still be good dumbass

Nothing would ever split them apart
unless Zinogre isnt in Iceborne despite all signs pointing to "he's in"

Attached: 60675738_p25.jpg (1630x1054, 442K)

>charge blade is too complicated
It really isn't
t. charge blade fag

Not him but inconsistency. Monsters like Anjanath, Lagiacrus or Tigrex look and behave in a relatively down to earth way but then you have digimon tier shit like Brachydios, Glavenus or Astalos.

Worldsperm
Were gunner weapons always gun shaped?
The literal first gameplay I've ever seen of MH was some a gunner with a cannon or just vague tube shape weaponed that fired really slow.

Long Sword is like HBG in that it's never bad no matter the game it's in.
>charge blade is too complicated
Just stick to Long Sword, it's perfect for dumbasses like you. Enjoy being judged as a weab and nobody truly trusting you in a hunt.

Attached: Typical LS user.png (1000x603, 139K)

>not giving Brachydios Green Day, the one stand with the mold

Attached: t1.png (1011x1500, 158K)

zinogre can be found in cold areas and we are lacking thunder monsters

Attached: 1513200184673.jpg (287x600, 143K)

frontier trash
>but it's mainl-
shut the fuck up

>not giving Brachydios Killer Queen, which is literally his ability

Attached: 78484686.jpg (1280x1280, 477K)

Get over it.

Is it really just a builder>spender sort of thing?

>still no proofs

Cope.

>Were gunner weapons always gun shaped?
Yes and no. Previous games went all over the place with weapon designs in general. Tigrex's LBG is a mother fucking tank. Khezu's LBG looks like a syringe coated in foreskin. Obviously they'll all still look vaguely gun shaped, but there was more liberties with their designs.

Attached: D1E02956-F4C5-43BA-A461-DA45E144EB50.jpg (598x535, 37K)

>attempts to restart the entire hunt when he's almost dead

Holy FUCK I love this picture

if i ever get the opportunity to time travel it will be for the sole purpose of removing cephadrome from existence

>not Khezu and every Rath
why?

>I must warn the hunter about brachydios..!

Attached: oaq2mriktp931.png (1400x1504, 2.51M)

>will try to track down another monster on the map to use BtD on and you have to kill him before he gets to them

they at least have neat designs
cephadrome is stupendously ugly as well as horrendous to fight
truly a blight on my memory

>"I have information about Epstein that will indict Hillary Cli-

>make bow
>Cephadrome becomes the biggest bitch of the sands
Or inversely,
>make GS
>smash it out the sand
>Cephadrome becomes the biggest bitch of the sands

Attached: 1469396418289.png (1378x1167, 567K)

Why?

>Seregios
>il cuck

heh

At what point should I start doing hub quests in GU? when I'm done with 10 star key quests?

Attached: 1520131033428.png (820x766, 376K)

I'm at least 200 hours into GU and I still haven't started G rank. There's just so much to do.

I NEED ICEBORNE LEAKS!

Attached: image.jpg (1678x1125, 1.3M)

>hunter starts carving uragaan's corpse

Attached: 20180818224258_1.jpg (558x389, 21K)

URAGAAN NOOOO

>Overly designed garbage
Not really. Valstrax has a pretty streamlined design, and sticks to one color. You just don't like the idea that his wings are literal jet engines.
For those who hate Val, I bet if you replaced the jet wings with regular generic ones, you'd have no problem with the rest of the design.

This. If anything, Nergigante is the one that's overdesigned.

Attached: ner_2D00_three.jpg (424x600, 61K)

>Everything else is either overly designed or just another variant of existing monster design
This fanbase really is like the Pokemon fanbase
Old GOOD
New BAD
KANTOOOOOOOOOO

KOKOTOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>He doesn't seem to hop around after every. single. attack.
Holy shit I though it was just me. He's so annoying to fight as a GS user.

Moga is MH's own Kanto. Nobody here was alive in 2004 to play MH1.

Yeah, where are all the KANTOOOOOO monsters?

This, get on it fags, daddy needs his fucking news

How is an oversized hedgehog overdesigned but a dragon with jet wings, jet noises, jet flight, wing lance, and missile pods isn't?

I like them both, but you dont make sense

Attached: 1564702178895.jpg (1278x1080, 182K)

Nerg isn't overdesigned either, take a look at frontier if you want truly trash designs

Attached: 1563065340684.jpg (564x806, 174K)

boy you should see frontier design

Nerg is a spinoff design, so it's the same shit anyway.

now you're just being silly cause Valstrax literally came from a spin-off

The shell of Valstrax is poorly designed. The monster is supposed to be a jet yet it has horrible jagged edges everywhere like Dalamadur. It should have had a streamlined shell like Brachydios does

I was & did. So have many others here. Speak for yourself.

It does though

I just like to think of him as a big dog

Attached: 1565613247899.jpg (887x1200, 159K)

I don't get it either. He doesn't glow, he doesn't have an aura, he doesn't have a map gimmick, his only AOE involved breaking his armor, if anything Nerg is the most tame new elder we've had in a long time.

If guys really want an overdesigned monster to hate on, look no further than pic related. Neither Val or Nerg are remotely on the same level.

Attached: FrontierGen-Eruzerion_Render_001.png (912x609, 575K)

>People claiming Nerg is dumb when Gore Magala exists
I love em both but come on now.

Attached: mhx___gore_magala_by_dragonith-d9gm2lj.jpg (576x1386, 141K)