Opinion on RE 0?

What are your thoughts about this game?

Attached: Rezerobox.jpg (220x308, 28K)

I want billy to fuck me silly

Pretty as a button, interesting gameplay ideas, but some very poor design choices + the story's batshit insane and kinda ruins RE1's background.
Rebecca is QTpie21

Must play if you're a classic RE-fanatic, but you won't miss much. The REmake is far superior ride.

Good game with horrible bossfights and a very badly but interesting dual partner system.

Worst classic RE.

Attached: Resident Evil Tiers.png (1484x816, 675K)

The worst classic RE game but still not outright terrible. A solid 6/10

I didn't really like it, not a terrible game but just filled with a lot of odd design choices that didn't pan out and I only really noticed how you're meant to play it around 5 hours in. (Not bringing every item with you as you go)

Yeah the partner system was a good idea but I didn't fucking like how it was implemented and it became really annoying as time went on.

Having no item boxes was dreadful mostly because you needed items a lot and moving in and out of the inventory wasted a lot of time. I probably stared at my inventory screen for probably an hour combined. They could've easily just had a box in the main areas and that's it. Fair enough the devs didn't want you to have magic item boxes that always have your items in it but don't fucking get rid of them and leave a limit on how many items I can drop on the floor since I may not need my shitty pistol now but I might want to use it later.

It's probably my 2nd least favourite RE game just because it was really frustrating to play and I was so tired of it after playing it on and off for weeks that I just finished it in one sitting to get it out of the way.

It's okay but having so many animal enemies sort of ruined their novelty and seemed so silly that it tarnished the atmosphere for me.

>giving 7 a B
>REimagining 2 an A

Attached: 1563687019901.png (960x720, 873K)

I hate it storywise

I seriously liked RE0. More than Code Veronica. Especially where tagging happened. I'm upset there's no multiple story paths for the game allowing either Billy or Rebecca to die in a playthrough. But I suppose Outbreak was the very last RE game to really do that.

That said it doesn't have any of my favorite enemy designs, and I also hate the minigame in it.

train good, rest shit

Train was great, but the mansion had no character. I couldn't summon the interest to get to whatever's beyond it. Billy is an annoying 2kool4skool fuckboy. Rebecca is effectively a sidekick in her own game. Leeches could have been cool but they weren't executed to their full potential. The inventory system was more annoying than anything else.

Better than Code Veronica that's for sure

It’s a pretty good classic RE it gets flak for being too difficult and people can’t seem to understand the item management. If you like re-remake you will like this just maybe not as much

It's ok, like a 6/10. Worst classic RE. The Train was absolutely fantastic though. Also Rebecca best girl.

>being too difficult
hardly

I don't like it after the train. The train is cool and a tight, well rounded experience. After that, it's a retread and you start having to backtrack more often to pick up the items you left behind.

I thought it was explained as it was early in the viral outbreak and the wildlife and test animals where the ones to spread it

Nah, Code Veronica is a much more unique experience and is like the only RE with decent puzzles.

It’s a common complaint from those that don’t like the game it gets lumped in all the time with code Veronica as one of the harder classic RE games

The complaint isn't that its hard but that certain enemies are very annoying. Eliminators can stun lock you to death, leech men are absurdly fast and hard to kill without incendiary rounds, and the bat boss is really annoying to fight without shit tons of health or having the machine gun unlocked. The game is plagued with tons of minor design flaws that eventually cause too much of a headache and damage the overall enjoyment.

I think it's pretty fun. Not the best but not the worst.

Agreed, but your rankings are off.

Attached: RE5 is meant to be played in co-op.png (1430x519, 364K)