Winning an "of the year" award is a good indicator of quality

Winning an "of the year" award is a good indicator of quality.

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-084148.png (1653x2048, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UELKAEpRZQ0
tacobelltacoshop.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why democracy doesn't work

Good thing we're not a democracy then.

Hating popular things doesnt make you an interesting person

Nigga the #11 w/ Baja Blast is GOAT

>Mexican restraint
No its just tacos
Stop being racist taco bell

they are not even tacos, taco bell is shit

>we

Nowadays there are dozens of publications giving away GoTY awards. They are completely worthless.
If you want proof, look at Evolve. It had over 50 awards before release.

Nobody but you cares about your shithole of a country.

Imagine all the white people who think Taco Bell is actually mexican food.

Well I kind of like Taco Bell more than the other shitty popular options, and my relatively obscure actual favorite will probably not get any votes anyway.

Attached: 1565406502848.jpg (640x588, 125K)

Real tacos are fucking disgusting.

how is it not?

fpbp

Attached: og-aristotle-116.jpg (700x360, 33K)

>this post
>remember my (now dead) co-worker told me how they tried to bring over Taco Bell to Mexico but failed because they didn't like and they didn't consider it to be Mexican food

Attached: 1505793248287.jpg (218x231, 14K)

What, Florida?

Attached: 1564699037200.png (468x702, 314K)

Yes just like how we brits think Americunt cuisine is actually McDonald's (even though it's likely higher quality)

it's "West Mex" which is fancy for Americanized invented food that roughly imitates more common Mexican food.

it can be quite good but to call it mexican food is a big stretch.

Based and republicpilled

This thread will trigger mexicans.
I know I am.

Taco Bell isn't real Mexican food, but I will say it HAS improved tremendously in the last few years.
I guess being used as a punchline for almost a decade makes you turn shit around.

Its to mexican food what mcdonalds is to actual burgers.

I thought Trump made America great again

any local taco shop, even the roach-infested ones, in CA, AZ, NV, TX, NM, and even in fucking Chicago have better Mexican food than Taco Bell, if you even consider mystery mince in hard Dorito shells "Mexican tacos"

Yes. The only time you're relevant is every four years when you sell your electoral votes to the highest bidder.

Taco Bell is good fast food. It's actually cheap. Go to like, fucking McDonald's, and you end up spending $30 for a couple of people.

Go to bed, Mohammed.

It tastes good and my money goes back to white people. Now it tastes delicious

people autistically obsess over ground beef vs shredded beef

other than that it's mexican food, just not very high quality.

Taco Bell is legit the best mainstream fast food and I will never be convinced otherwise.

This offends me. Taco Bell is American as fuck. Go to Texas or just straight up fuckin Mexico and find a real Mexican restaurant and eat some of the best food you'll ever eat. Not saying Taco Bell is bad but it's not the same thing.

Not only is Taco Hell not mexican food, it barely constitutes food.

America is a constitutional republic you retarded nigger. It has never been a democracy.

Taco Bell is not even Americanized Mexican, it's fast food Americanized Mexican which is several deviations away from the real thing

Mexican food is not food its some kind of Spanish cuisine abortion

the $1 cheesy bean and rice burritos are godtier

>Murricans voting for best anything restaurant

wew lad

Taco bell is superior to everything in mexico. They are just fat mulattos who are used to drinking water that gives you diarrhea. Goblins probably hated Taco bell because it was actually edible food whereas they're only used to eating poop and horse meat.

Taco Bell is alright, but the fact that it makes Mexicans so booty-blasted makes me like it.
Obviously I don't eat there because I'm not a fat fuck, but some of their food looks good.

but taco bell isn't mexican

It's a democratic republic you dolt, just because it's not a pure democracy doesn't mean that it's not a democracy.

A democratic republic means it's a republic, not a democracy.

People want to sound like they're so culturally learned and want to shit on things they deem unworthy.

It's fucking mexican food.
Same way that people cry about American Italian food that was made in NYC by Italian immigrants lmao

I agree with this.

those things taste like fucking dogshit and are what turned me off from taco bell years ago, jesus christ get some standards

i was referring to the more out there shit taco bell does when i indicated the invented part like the fries they had more recently, or those fried chicken taco shells ect.

it's both

mcdonalds are actual burgers faggot

Taco Bell is to Mexican food as Pizza Hut is to Italian food

Yes, I mean technically yes, but you would never group them with actual Mexican or Italian restaurants because it's clearly not the same thing if your goal is to group like things

taco bell isn't mexican food, it's better than mexican food. Deal with it beaners.

>taco bell
5 dollar box with a baja blast
>mcdicks
Two mcdoubles and a large sprite
>bk
Two for 6 whopper and spicy chicken sandwich, large dr pepper
>arbys
Double roast beef n cheddar with horsey sauce and a dr pepper

>People vote for the president
>Vote of the people is overruled by a bunch of old boomers with tenured positions in politics
"Democracy"

Kill yourself retard. This is why nobody likes Florida.

t. ate real mexican food and spent a week in the toilet

Mexican here
I fucking love Taco Bell

Fast Food restaurants have more in common with each other than they do with actual restaurants. I would group Taco Bell with Pizza Hut.

White people will call anything mexican if it has fucking mystery meat and cheese I guess.

What in the fuck?
When did Yea Forums get such good fuckin' taste?

Taco Bell failed in Mexico because it’s shitty food I think, not because it’s not authentic

Taco Bell is the one food place were you can order the same fucking meal made in 20 different ways.

I ate there at least once per week when I was in college. I enjoyed their Gorditas and Chalupas and their 5 dollar boxes.
t. Mexican

Unless you're lucky enough to be a swissbro, yes "we", regardless of what nation you come from.

lol good luck getting rid of us with climate change nerds

>Mexican restaurant

Attached: dcnvsra-7f64cf0d-54a3-4f8a-a237-943f35a394a0.jpg (684x1024, 488K)

Fun fact. The president has the authority to suspend elections. The only thing stopping anyone from doing it is all the guns we have.

What about wendy's

I'm at the pizza hut
I'm at the taco bell

there are a lot of dumb sluts out there who take 1 trip to Milan or whatever and won’t shut up the rest of their lives about real Italian food

Anyone remember when Taco Bell's slogan was "Make a run for the Border"?
Pretty ironic when you think about it now.
youtube.com/watch?v=UELKAEpRZQ0

And taco bell tacos are actually tacos

>because it’s shitty food I think, not because it’s not authentic
It can be both

Their quesadillas are delicious, I must admit.

>Gorditas and Chalupas
based. the cheese fries are bretty gud too ngl

>Mexican
>Go to Taco Bell
>Has nothing about actual mexican food
>Actually tastes like processed shit
>More in common with McDonald's

I've never understood regional defensiveness about food.
>oh no a corporation is appropriating our local cuisine
Who cares?
I'm from the south, and not only are people not "too good" for Cracker Barrel, it's one of the most popular restaurants.

WE DEMOLITION MAN NOW

>t.never had a real burger in his life

They violated the NAP with my intestines by two separate places giving me food poisoning back to back
But before that it was either the 4 for 4 with spicy nugs and the burger only ketchup mayo, or a double stack sane way and 6 spicy nugs, sprite to drink

Cracker Barrel serves quality food
Taco Bell is better only than Arby's

>It's the best mexican restaurant!
>it's not even actually mexican
jesus fucking christ america. Why are you like this? I'm a britbong and one of the few that still loves you but come guys

Attached: 1565579054148.gif (298x301, 1.81M)

I could go for a cheesy gordita crunch™.

this was in Rockford il btw, aka “little Flint” aka either blacks voted for it or so few people even cared to vote in the first place that nothing can be gleaned from the results

Taco Bell got rid of the combination burrito. Now every time I order, I have to ask them to add beef.

>double decker taco with the fried beans replaced with a layer of beef and nacho cheese

Help us late stage capitalism is seeing the country run by mega corporations enacting social engineering to ensure we think and feel the way they want us too all while outright purchasing every politician.

I hadn't eaten Taco Bell in years, like literally since I was a kid. I went on July 4th. I was actually surprised at how many Mexicans were there. I know I shouldn't have been, but for some reason, I just assumed Mexicans detested that shit.

Never tried those. One of the latest weird items I saw before I left were those breakfast waffle tacos. Man, I'd totally go to one if we had them here.

Who event wants the real thing? Taco trucks are the most overrated shit ever. You get this tiny ass taco and they charge you .50 for everything you want to do to it. It ends up costing the same as Chipotle for this greasy mess if you want anything more than a shell or two so why wouldn't I go with Chipotle when it's usually in the same parking lot? At least when I get food poisoning from them I get $80k

i've never had their nuggets i should try them sometime.

>help us
I mean, have you seen us? We're not exactly in a position to help m8

Am I on /ck/?

It's a mystery to me how taco bell survives in san diego. Why would you ever go there instead of going to literally any taco shop and just getting some motherfucking adobada fries.

Attached: kxcjfbbqwr601.jpg (2660x4293, 832K)

Half of the Mexicans in this thread bitching probably still go there on the reg.

Nothing annoys me more than these fucking "Mexicans" who were born in the US. They bitch and moan about "Real Authentic Mexican" food when they've never been outside of the country and then have the balls to shit talk Taco Bell like they have an authority on the subject just because their mother was smart enough to keep their dumbass in until she was over the fence.
I fucking love Taco Bell.
t. Mexican

Attached: 909c6b1043dcbc3dc2457276fcf50680.jpg (389x407, 70K)

never ceases to amuse me how Mexicans or Central Americans or whatever continuously frustrate the expectations of every kind of heritage american

Taco Bells still makes my favorite chicken quesadilla and has baha blast i dont give a fuck

Attached: 1516586478017.jpg (827x755, 81K)

Apparently, they like it quite a bit.

White people: "Its in a tortilla so its authentic Mexican food!"

>Americans called tacos "soft tacos" and those shitty deep fried things tacos

Attached: 1553289716742.jpg (600x1147, 66K)

you can buy baha blast in stores now, but taco bell is honestly a guilty pleasure of mine. i know it's shit quality but it just makes me happy to bite into an xxxl burrito.

Can somebody explain to an europoor why Americans are so fucking OBSESSED with Taco Bell?

Like it goes beyond a level I see for other food chains, and the people who are obsessed with Taco Bell don't even seem to be so because they love mexican food in general. They specifically love Taco Bell.

Attached: 12345535353.jpg (477x641, 123K)

I had taco Bell last night. Excessively mediocre at best. Much rather would make my own tacos and burritos.

just goes to show, it’s not immigrants you really have to look out for, it’s their kids

Your options for "Mexican Restaurant" are Chipotle, Qdoba, and a bunch of places called El Loro, La Casita, Boca Chica that all have way worse options that taste bland and don't have any spice to their key meals because they're selling to white suburbans.

It's really not as big of a stretch as you pedantic retards think it is so you should just shut the fuck up and eat shit with your stupid as fuck

>do tanks really

Meme.

right... I'm sure the government is super scared of you.

>food analogy

Attached: isleep.jpg (600x537, 38K)

Because the cost of living is pretty high in general in California I suppose. Why spend $10 on loaded fries when you can spend that $10 on a full meal

Cheap as shit.

Cheap fast food place that isn't burgers. That's about it.

The honest answer is pic related.

Attached: 1501024885975.png (364x852, 131K)

Kill yourself nigger.

Wendy's

real authentic mexican food is fucking disgusting. The best thing that ever happened to that food is white people fixing it with tex mex. Unironicallly burgers fix most cultures food and make it delicious but soulless

Attached: 1543284409428.png (600x600, 173K)

>Your parents haven't been cooking authentic Mexican dishes! They have to be PHYSICALLY INSIDE MEXICO while cooking for it to count!

I think you're just obsessed with Americans, user. I'm very sorry to be the one to break this to you.

I grew up around a lot of legitimate Mexican restaurants, and honestly you're not missing much by going to Taco Bell instead.

Hard taco shells are recognize who has no taste

This. Americanized Chinese food is miles better than real chinese food.

>deep frying
>"""fixing"""
enjoy your cardiac arrest and diabetes

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

tacobelltacoshop.com/

Attached: 1541604820170.jpg (999x666, 110K)

Taco Bell is unironically based and if you make fun of it you're just a faggot memer who repeats normie rhetoric to fit in.

Attached: 1561735084862.jpg (600x379, 38K)

fascist sliding pls go

Soft tacos are just a lazy man's burritos.

"Mexican"

Taco Bell is bad food
What type of food it is is immaterial

i just like the fucking cheesy gorditas okay
i hate everything else from taco bell but goddamn it i love those

literally rent free holy shit

Isn't Mexico actually fucking fatter than America? Not that it makes much of a difference anymore, considering how many of you are coming here. lmao

Most of the people who bitch about it not being "authentic" are those dumb white fucks who go to those shitty taco trucks and pay the same for less. They're morons who think they're letting people in on a little secret everybody knows. Mexicans know what it is, and they like it because it is different.

It's the same thing as Pro Wrestling. Everybody knows what it is. Tons of Mexicans like it for what it is. The only people who have an issue are those faggots who are screaming "it's faaaaaake!" Like they're Charlton Heston.

Is their meat still 30% sand?

...What

deep fried food is fucking delicious you fucking piece of tofu eating queer and you will never be able to convince me otherwise

Attached: 1544898151761.jpg (687x693, 68K)

Its the best place to meet your dealer.

I've never been to America, but I might end up there for a while next year. What are some good eateries? Should I watch Reviewbrah before I go?

Oh you don't have to tell me twice.

>lost by 3 million votes
>still gets elected president

D E M O C R A C Y

Attached: 1310677399397.png (500x410, 147K)

Authentic mexican food SUCKS

From what I can tell, yes. I rarely see any thin to average Mexicans, especially the women. At the least, the only ones I see are the kids, but even then, a good chunk of them are also fat. It's partially why our obesity numbers are so high. It's also why the average height is so low. Not that a lot of whites aren't fat, too.

Local places are generally better. Where are you going?

Taco Bell, Little Caesars, the list goes on...

Taco Bell is definitely the only Mexican restaurant that falls in line with local health codes. So I guess this is a true thing to say.

You never had a real taco then

It depends where exactly you're ending up as each region has its staple institutes. Food in general in both the east and west coasts are different beasts entirely.

Taco Bell and Arby's, never eat anywhere else

it's not so bad, but I'll take taco bell over the beaner making food in a bus

New England

As a Mexican living in Mehico, Taco Bell triggers me. Hard shell tacos are the anti-christ and the ultimate proof that America is the whore of babylon that the bible warned us about.

As far as fast food is concerned, Chick-Fil-A cannot be beaten.

McDonald's quarter pounders after they changed their beef are honestly better than most fast food places and many restaurants even.

>Little Caesars
Holy shit, bringing out the big guns

be more specific

t-that's not true!!!

Find out where the "strip" is for wherever you go. Main, Broadway, 5th, pretty much any street, avenue, or road with those in front of the name will probably qualify. Then just walk up and down whatever street you found until something smells fucking delicious and go in there.

The extra 3 million votes are all in California so it did jack shit to the electoral votes.

is taco bus all over the us or is that just in florida? I went to visit my friend in the us and at there and those are easily the greatest tacos on earth

Attached: 1549453721869.png (240x240, 49K)

>Little Caesars
Based ameribro

When taco bell wins the franchise wars, this argument will be moot.

Attached: 1563960398293m.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

>live in California (yeah, I know)
>tons of amazing Mexican food hole-in-the-walls and local gems
>see this
>Chipotle, not the greatest but at least remotely more traditional, still lost to this
I hate my country at times

Attached: 0E5C733D-B5D4-4E20-BBD2-7D23264B4655.jpg (700x648, 251K)

If Hillary made prez she would have destroyed the image of female presidents for at least two entire generations, dawg

>sell your electoral votes to the highest bidder

And why shouldn't we? We're the largest and most powerful of the purple states and everyone knows it. We effectively control the Presidency.
Now say how much you love us or we'll give Trump another 4 years, peasant.

Attached: 1517796324387.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Fucking americans. Ruining every traditional food on earth because you only have a developed taste for pure salt, sugar or fat.

Massachusetts

(You)

Honest thoughts?

Attached: 1563214613137.png (447x458, 272K)

Really cheap for the quantity that they give you.
The downside is that you spend half your day on the toliet because it runs through you like Chinese food.

feel free to go back then faggot

Taco Bell isn't authentic tex mex though
Therein lies the whole problem. Taco Bell is its own specific brand of garbage that only people with no taste enjoy

Americans have paper thin digestive systems

tyranny of the majority

You must live in some backwater small town with shit perspective on Mexican. It’s actually the best food on this planet you can fight me on that.

>Hearing the desperate Floridians cry for relevancy from based Swingville, Midwest, USA.

Attached: 1564909489343m.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

We have more fat people here, but our fat people look fit compared to fat Americans. I never saw 6/7x shirts before I went to an American Wal-Mart.

little caesars actually tastes like cooked cigarettes

Expensive/overpriced but semi-decent quality

I keep hearing people say this but then wonder what God awful weak IBS constitution you all have that it does that to you.

t. not a fucking Mexican
chupamela

Nope. Taco Bell is just processed to fuckville and back.

>taco bell
>food

Based retard

I'm from el paso tho I don't live there anymore, I live in nipland now you nigger so I know what I'm talking about when I say real authentic mexican food sucks fat dongs.

Attached: 1560551154826.jpg (1277x1129, 242K)

also you can be pretty much certain that although Jeff Epstein still would have escaped justice, Hillary wouldn’t have had him arrested first

No you dipshit, it tastes like gasoline fumes.

God.

Lobster rolls and hotdogs in your future user.

Shut it flyover, I wanna see comfy pics though

Mexicans are active fat. That bizarre kind of fat where they can still do a lot of jobs despite that belly. It’s probably just from eating a lot as they tend to go all out on a lot of meals

what's a REAL burger then?
and no it's not one of those old patties from hamburg, the german city
it was an inspiration, nothing more
they didn't even put it between bread

I think it's actually that you and people like you are literally weak shit.

Imagine a world in which California gets to just decide the outcome of everything because they ferry in more shit skins than anyone else

Attached: 1383876469826.jpg (438x420, 21K)

I can't wait until the entirety of Florida is underwater.

Taco bell tastes like highschool food. Fuck, it looks like ingredients you can pull of the shelf and trick someone.

>buy shell
>put meat in
>put chopped lettuce
>sprinkle cheese
Done.

You save that talk for the Chicagoans. They deserve it.

Wait, isn't the same in America?

Nope. It really just is Taco Bell. Any other fast food place doesn't have that effect.

Guys, I'm afraid I fail to see how this relates to video games. this is a Yea Forums topic at best.

>not getting a dr pepper from everywhere but taco bell
>not getting a cherry and/or vanilla coke from burger king

why this

You really showed me. I'm not even in your country

Did you order a kids meal or something? I'm constantly amazed at the sheer level of bullshit that Border Foods goes to just to make some weird variation of their menu.

I will actively avoid talking to someone I see eating a hard taco shell

your voting system is retarded, end of the line
a vote from a more populated state has LITERALLY LESS IMPACT than a vote from an less populated state
ex:
1 vote/ 1000000 votes vs 1 vote/20000 votes

>go to Mexico
No thanks, I'm white

Isn't authentic Mexican food stuff like fly burgers, poop patties and dirt? Why would anyone want that crap when the burritos at taco bell are all you need?

Why do I have the feeling that's cropped porn?

Well, reason it's called the Windy City isn't just because they have a constant breexe

Well now I can tell you're actually just lying.

>b-b-but it's not REAL mexican!
who gives a fuck, won't stop me from eating those wonderful nacho fries

>trying to tell me how my organs work
Didn't realize you were my doctor you obsessed freak.

The electorates are supposed to be divided based on population, it just can't be 100% accurate. In this case, all of the illegals in CA are obviously unaccounted for, which is mostly where the extra votes came from

>he hasn't seen boards go off topic
This is peak Yea Forums dumbass

Well for starters they are typically made out of groundmeat and cooked over an open flame, not a product of pink paste compressed into the shape of a patty. Fast food isn't even real food much less real burgers.

I fucking hate being poor. Taco Bell is the only place that has an affordable meal. Just 1hour of my wageslave job can get me a box of random stuff AND a drink from there, which takes about 2hours of work to get a single meal from my workplace. I really want to get an Xbox One X (with Elite controller!), so I ate at Taco Bell for a month. My shit smelled like double chalupas and I never got an Xbox One X. I still can't afford an Xbox One X, and I am hoping its current failure in the console market means I can save up enough to get it this coming Black Friday. I am tired of playing my Atari Flashback and my shit smelling like my work or Taco Bell.

Attached: tmp_14047-Screenshot_20181024-0613306313547706807481550.png (1440x2560, 301K)

>like Taco Bell for their gorditas and chicken burrito along with their freezes
>like going to Mexican restaurants for their tacos, tortas, chile relleno, and pozole with a nice cold jarrito de mandarina
Why do you fucks got to make this so complicated? Both has good choices, at least for me personally.

>Implying whites are a rarity here
Get with the times grandpa

Just goes to show you how shit actual Mexican food is

Yes

>I'm not even in your country
guess you don't get an opinion then :^)

The point of the electoral college is to ensure that every state in the country gets a fair say on whats happening. Obviouslly some states are worth more than others as they should be, but no one one state should be able to decide the total outcome

Also we now know the clintons are pedophiles, why you mad she lost man

>Chipotle
fucking numale

>go to local Mexican restaurant when I want Mexican
>go to Taco Bell when I want Taco Bell
WOOOOOOOW

Attached: 1537835097719.jpg (400x400, 14K)

It's really just because all the good Mexican places are just local chains, so their votes will all be scattered around whereas many people who don't really care for Mexican food or haven't been to these other places will just vote Taco Bell, which is a much larger and nationwide chain.

You have to go back Paco

yeah fuck you and fuck florida

It makes perfect sense in that it gives small states a fair say in the election and means that an overpopulated sector doesn't have all of the influence.

California is 55 of the necessary 270 votes to win that at this stage are almost hard locked for blue as a handicap.

>go to Taco Bell
Why on Earth would I do that

Burritos make sense but why taco.bell gorditas?

Crunch wrap supreme is gods gift to man

where do you work homeboy

I'm not telling you how your organs function. I'm saying you're a fundamentally dishonest person.

Shut up bitch

I like their quesadillas

>If my foreign food doesn't taste like grease and sugar it ain't good food
I pity you

AMERICA IS NOT A DEMOCRACY IT IS A REPUBLIC

>Fast food isn't even real food much less real burgers

Attached: 1337871310802.jpg (800x598, 49K)

You can make cheese between tortillas at home
Youtube will show you how

Well, soon enough you'll be part of Mexico again, so look forward to that, I guess

There are literally 0 "real" mexican food chains, cretin. That's why it fucking won.

That reaper burrito they have right now is pretty fuckin good honestly

They are not inherently incompatible

frankly wish we’d do away with states as self governing bodies at this point, the federal govt has gotten so big at this point I just don’t see what the purpose is anymore

Because I like it, especially when you put in some hot sauce.

Attached: 1523817192263.jpg (500x327, 55K)

Chipotle or Qdoba

>Amerifat mad has empty chemical compound in the shape of food is getting dunked on.

Think of it like a circus tent that's collapsed in in itself.

Even better, you can out that cheese between corn doug and deep fry it, then you get another better kind of quesadilla.

I miss these little niggas like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: 1548109461921.jpg (640x311, 37K)

video games?

who else /eating disorder/ here
i wish i could eat this shit, but if you put it in front of me i can't.

>not making tacos yourself

Attached: juicy tacos.webm (720x404, 631K)

I don't have a reason to lie about my bowel movements, unlike you.

First off, I get steak quesadillas. Who seriously buys cheese ones?
Second, you should stop getting offended that others are eating fast food. Seems retarded

mcd's is more of a laxative than taco bell for me

if you ever talk to me like that again i swear to god I will find where you live, fly across the pond, and kiss you right on the fucking lips you faggot.

Attached: 1560972988273.png (1270x1357, 2.02M)

god i hate this guy

I wonder how many anti-fast food posters are just lying for the sake of virtue signalling. I really doubt that a bunch of fat greasy weebs never eat fast food. I fucking doubt that.

>I don't have a reason to lie about my bowel movements
Fucking kek

>chemical compound
you mean like literally all matter in existence

how has jack not fucking died yet

what in heavens is all that fluid coming out of the taco?

Because you're hungry but you only have five bucks.

All of the subpar cooking he does actually sustains him. Because Jack is something beyond human.

Cook in a chain of independently owned franchises. I couldn't make the quota in my local fulfillment center so this is the best pay I can get. I want to enjoy Overwatch with my friends.

Attached: tmp_14047-1553196782537688378827915742187.png (750x502, 41K)

I once had a guy on here criticize me for buying pizza, and not making my own. Shithead literally raved about growing his own tomatoes too.

>le chemical buzzword
Literally, LITERALLY every food is made up of chemical compounds.

There is just much better fast food than Taco Bell. I would put them near the bottom of the list, depending on how expansive this list is

I guess I'm spoiled by having authentic taco shops nearby so Taco Bell just seems so pointless.

it's pissing, it's scared and don't want to be eaten

You know exactly what he is talking about hair splitting user, md burgers are so full of plastic that they don't decompose after a week of being left on the counter, not even bacteria wants to claim it

who is he?

>f-food is supposed to be grown in a lab!

is this better or worse then what dsp used to cook up

>There is just much better fast food than Taco Bell.
I guess but nobody else makes a tasty steak quesadilla. Seriously, why do you care what fast food someone else online eats
>I guess I'm spoiled by having authentic taco shops nearby
Ok, I have a Taco Bell on the drive home from work so that's why I eat there

Regular taco bell is bland as shit but I fucking love stuff like the doritos tacos and nacho fries

me either.
t.floridian

They call themselves "mexican-inspired", at least down here where actual mexican food is all over the place.

$5 biggie bag with craft lemonade Wendys lemonade is God tier

Is it hate if taco bell is actually shit?

>wuz

>be mexican
>go to burger land
>get shot at walmart

same, I was born and raised in tampa and if I never see that shitty state again it'll be too soon. I will rejoice the day it's completely submerged and that plague is gone from this earth.

Attached: 1560748645604.png (606x818, 252K)

Stop stealing from Walmart and you won't get shot

a colossal fuckup when it comes to cooking, probably everything else too.

Nah, we should just get rid of the federal government, it would be better for everyone that way

Stay in your own country then

You're moving the goalposts. Accept that you're using a fallacious argument when you go "CHEMICALS BAD"

time to start cross-boarding /ck/.

My man

Attached: 112537389346.jpg (146x213, 4K)

I don't make tacos because I can cook real food

based
fuck mexicans

To be honest, there are a lot of things I like about living in Florida/Tampa. Though for every thing I like about it there are at least 3 things that I hate.

You should group them together, since they're owned by the same company. Who also owns KFC, Long John Silvers, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, A&W, D'Angelos, and Wing Street.
Ain't capitalism wonderful?

Attached: ss6pD7Q.jpg (1672x642, 423K)

He did have a stroke a little while back

I will go more often just to piss you off

I haven't eaten fast food in 10 years, because it's unironically more expensive while still being shittier than anything I can make myself

Monopolies control the United States so hard it might as well be considered a conglomerate at this point.

>go more often
>get shot
you people really aren't smart, huh

Some things just strain credulity
Every Easter I'm reminded that not only do these things exist, but they exist because some people enjoy them. They're sugar coated marshmallows. I just. I think people have been brainwashed into thinking something like this is good, when it seems like it should be one thing regarded as objectively bad

Attached: Peeps-Yellow-Pink.jpg (3820x1860, 1.86M)

Taco bell is great though. Their chalupas and quesadillas are delicious.

I like them because you can stick toothpicks in them and microwave them and watch them fight to the death. Plus the halloween chocolate bunny flavored marshmallows are actually alright.

Hahah, nigger they're never getting rid of the electoral college because it means all the pissed off right leaning people in New York and California and so on actually matter. And so the Left's huge advantage suddenly gets heavily contested as people actually vote in Presidential elections in California and Illinois who aren't democrat.

>Monopolies
I don't think you know what that word means
>Some things just strain credulity
Like the fact that you get THIS autistic over someone liking fast food?

>Implying mouth breathers should be anybody's concern but your own

>arby's
>large sodas
May as well eat dog food

>They're sugar coated marshmallows.

The fuck is wrong with that? You don't like marshmallows?

Fuck I remember trying the mild and tears rolling down my eyes and I had to drink milk to stop the pain.

Attached: 1556272025010.png (500x535, 372K)

>not the chicken bacon and swiss sandwich from arby's
almost tastes like real food

Honestly sugar coated ones are pretty bad, especially if it's the crusty, crunchy sort.

Now home made marshmallow with a dusting of icing sugar is godly.

>I don't know how people can like things I don't
Oh no you're autistic aren't you

Taco bell is shit just compare it to any mexican stand in mexico we have.
Tacos de arrachera, masiza, asada, buchi, tripa, adobada, panza, carnitas, chivo y chapulin each one can be served with guacamole salsa roja y verde tomate cebolla chicharron y cilanrro and these are just from the top of my head and chicken does not count as taco meat

The salmonella makes him stronger

>icing sugar
It's powdered sugar you retard

>From el paso
>Regio food at most

They're fucking tasteless besides meat, I'll give you that but if that's your only perception of mexican food you may don't have the right to talk about it (just like most people of this thread)

The best mexican food is at the south.

The real sleeper agent is Costco’s pizza
Don’t fucking @ me if you haven’t tried them.

My local taco bell banned me because i reported them for making a bunch of people, including myself, pull to the front of the restaurant (this went on for the past year and still to this day) so they could use a loophole to make themselves look better.
I miss that food... and i hate niggers even more now.

Chicken does count as tacos dorados meat tho

What are some games where I can win awards in categories I'm not even apart of?

Marshmallows are ok with other things. Like s'mores. Or an ingredient in rice krispies. Plain? No. Coated with sugar? Getting worse

People have this retarded idea that if something is sweet that makes it "tasty", which is why people like that trash milk "chocolate" instead of the vastly superior dark chocolate

>no doritos shells
into the trash

They did what?

Everyone in this thread is on the spectrum
Even still, sugar coated marshmallows have to be the lowest of low wrung plebian food stuffs that you have to be specifically uncultured to enjoy

The food is made by mexicans. Your denny's/ihop? mexicans too. it's all mexican food around these parts.

You retard, a lot of restaurants do this when someone places a huge order in the drive-thru. Your fat ass was routinely making orders that were holding up the entire line.

>Even still, sugar coated marshmallows have to be the lowest of low wrung plebian food stuffs that you have to be specifically uncultured to enjoy

ummmm, sweaty?

Attached: 1534103070493.jpg (3000x2300, 2.69M)

your life is forfeit

No it's candy corn, and you're horribly autistic.

BAJA BLAST IS THE BEST FUCKING SODA ON THE PLANET YOU NIGGERS

Attached: 669f198a9110a484198a07a87b0a363fdb9b6218a948d96309492b052e0d2882.jpg (263x350, 36K)

I'd rank them on the same tier, different seasonal shit that no one should like

Kind of hard to fuck up a quesadilla

Fuck off indio de mierda

candy pumpkins are worse
and circus peanuts

>getting awards for ANYTHING before it's officially released
Gaming journalism was, is, and always will be a joke. Nothing will ever change my mind.

Fuck, now I kinda want one
Screw it, I'm stopping by TB after work for Happy Hour

>mostly mexican cooks at my local Panda Express
>mostly white and black people work at my local Taco Bell
>a mixture of all kind of people works at my local Whataburger

>drinking soda
How are you enjoying being 400lbs?

I actually weirdly like circus peanuts? But not, like, a lot or anything. They're just not horrible.

>what is moderation
just drink water as well, and exercise

Not so fast

Attached: pibbxtra-drpepper.jpg (478x426, 106K)

>>what is moderation
Something no American has ever heard of, judging by how many of us are fucking landwhales

enjoy your moderate diabetes

Wait what?
Taco bell it's not even mexican food, If you want real tasty mexican food go to mexico but avoid any beaches cuz they will just sell you "Totally Not Taco Bell recipes" because americans for some reason love Taco Bell

All sugar is powdered unless you're buying it in solid chunks. Icing sugar is a particularly fine powder consistency of white sugar.

Attached: 15639280961341.gif (96x85, 212K)

>salt, sugar, or fat

You're a retard, that's literally why the Bongs conquered the known world. For flavors

>you're horribly autistic.
I have no problem recognizing the opinions of others, I just also recognize some of them as uncultured swine

That's not even the best flavor of dew. Which is Voltage, by the way. God it tastes like I'm drinking liquid candy and I love it.

On a videogame related note, the mountain dew gamerfuel tastes alright, but the cans it comes in are incredible.

I know what icing sugar is, I'm just messing with you. But still, where I live icing sugar is marked as powdered sugar. Is that a regional difference or a country difference?

Confectioner's sugar is different than granulated sugar, in texture and taste

My local panda is run by a viet with chinese under her. my taco bell is mexican and mcdonalds is blacks. arby's is all whites though no one also goes there, so probably just an easy paycheck.

i wish there was a whataburger near me, i've always wanted to try it cause texans keep hyping it up