What do you play when you get a boner in a crowded place

what do you play when you get a boner in a crowded place

Attached: download.jpg (241x209, 7K)

I release the viper

with your boner

Attached: 1535217231400.jpg (604x604, 112K)

ur making it worse

good

not good

you could just rub it through your pants or go to the bathroom and beat off or something what's the worst that could happen

there wasn't that many people, I was on a train, everyone would see

Hello, /fit/ Here. A boner means that a huge amount of blood has been pumped into your dick, so the only solution to get rid of the boner is pumping blood somewhere else. The humans biggest muscles are his legs, so you simply can do 10-15 squats with your own bodyweight and your boner should be gone.

hey that's pretty cool

shit that's kinda interesting

>dick
>full of blood
wtf? its full of CUM user, thats why it goes down after you cum
blood lol

Hey guys, I have a question: is this meme some kind of silly attempt to make people feel guilty about having sexual desires at all? I don't understand the meme otherwise.

Attached: 1554224569175.png (386x406, 183K)

When you go onto a board for VIDEO GAMES and talk about nothing but erections and titties - you are in fact, a sneedbrain.

dicks and anons and especially anons' dicks are more interesting

I play little girl with a boner

But what if I go onto a board for VIDEO GAMES to talk about politics, ecelebs and latest socal media screencaps? Guess I should go and spam wojaks about polbrains, socbrains and ecelebrains

but then that leads to the problem of people starring at you doing squats with a shrinking boner, and since user established he is not alpha by the fact he cares about people seeing him with a boner, ignoring said stares doesn't seem to be an option for him

This is an ambiguous question. Do you mean it as in, what to play to get your mind off the embarrassment of getting a boner in a crowded place or as in, supposing you got a boner in a crowded place while playing a game, what game would it be? Until you clarify, I cannot help you, my good Kyokoposter.

having sexual desire =/= completely obsessing over sexual things so much that you have to inject it into everything you do or feel pent up all the time

Attached: pedophile-early-access-beta-lester-made-in-sudan-7-me-irl-58820481.png (500x568, 85K)