Redd.it: the video game

>Redd.it: the video game

Attached: RAGE-2-featured-image.jpg (1920x1080, 499K)

That looks abolutely vile. I've always hated the "so INSAAANEE XDDD" trope in everything.

If you hate the insane trope so much, then why did you grow up to be mentally ill?

dude...

The real kicker is how over the top the marketing made the game appear. The actual game (played it via piracy...it's technically an ID game so I had to know) is actually far from the in-your-face-neon-apocalypse. It's just another functional but rote open world shooter with the occasional pink spray painted wall or two. Good shotgun though.

Then why do you use this site?
Wait I always knew the >reddit meme but do you idiots really think this site is any different on that front?

>REDDIT BAD
>Yea Forums GOOD

Attached: file.png (644x800, 26K)

pretty much this, it's really by the numbers but it's better than the first game

is this a zoomer thing? i haven't interacted with any media with the SO INSANE LEL trope. the only thing even close was seeing trailers for suicide squad and whatever other stupid super hero movies with that crazy looking joker that gets posted all over the place here

>i haven't interacted with any media with the SO INSANE LEL trope.
Bellatrix, modern Harley Quinn, Fuckin Joker.

Nah, that's still New Vegas.

That's not doom eternal

Its Yea Forums exclusive because muh counter culture culture

Nah.

Attached: 20190514132735_1.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

Go back then.

This shit has been out since may?!
holy shit i need to get out of my cave sometimes.

>already forgotten

>females in post apocalyptic world
>not serving only for rape and procreation

and people say games aren't trying to pass a liberal agenda...

But then I wouldn't get to murder them by the thousands.

Attached: 20190518134721_1.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

What do you mean reddit?

I’m sorry this game isn’t trying to appeal to your retarded fantasies incel

This. The game has none of the XD SO CRAZY attitude the marketing portrayed. It was actually a very bland and dull world and story, but the gunplay is really satisfying and fun so it was worth a playthrough. 7/10 game, terrible writing and characters, boring open world and vehicle mechanics, but absolutely top notch shooting. Way, way better than the first one all said and done.

Can't be forgotten when no one even knew it existed.

It flopped pretty hard, I'd say no one really knew. There was hardly any advertising.

>Redd.it: the video game

The trailer promised that, the trailer promised
NOW IT'S TIME TO PARTY AND WE'LL PARTY HARD \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

But... you didn't get that, there was nothing, it was just dull and boring... there was no EPIC PARTY CRAAAZEEE, just... a bit dull

I thought that was Borderlands

i dont even think reddit liked rage 2. i would say the most reddit game is the borderland games