Who are your mains in Warframe, Yea Forums?

Who are your mains in Warframe, Yea Forums?

>Pic related.
I just got Regenerative Molt by paying platinum for her and now she's virtually invincible with Hunter Adrenaline
>Oberon
Goatboy is a good all-rounder and I can feel useful in team missions with Hallowed Ground and Reckoning spam
>Inaros
For when I want to do Sorties and don't feel like dying all the time
>Mesa
kind of boring at this point but has more DPS than any other frame I own by a longshot

Attached: 4c200c11e1def6b5df33c04fcb9913f9[1].jpg (720x1280, 139K)

>warframe

Attached: 1561249618003.png (975x812, 843K)

>Regen Molt

Get an arcane you double nigger. For all your healing needs.

>paying
lol I've had friends just give me plat after they traded shit they no longer needed only for me to drop Warframe after a week.

COPE

Reminder that the true Warframe endgame is ERPing for Platinum.

>Regen molt
Wasted Slot

Saryn is pretty cool. Regen molt is definitely not enough for me in ESO/arbitrations/sortie 3, but maybe I'm just bad.

I'm mostly playing Octavia and Titania. Mesa is god tier for bounties and I use Inaros for sortie hijacks.

Fashionframe is the only worthwhile thing about warframe, past a certain point.

>warframe
I'm not chinese nor a rat.

Redpill me on Warframe. Is it too late to get into it? Are all Warframes female? Why and what are they?

>Nehza
Best boy is actually pretty fun, especially if you utilize his slide.
>Gara
Safe Space or Danger Zone? I decide
>Hydroid
Literally every ability is top tier fun.
>Ember
Too hot for life, even with the horrible nerf WoF is great.

Modern WF is pure grindfest bullshit made for chinese market, combat is extremely repetitive, "content" is just recycled maps/enemies with different skins, equipment is locked behind time walls, either grind god knows how long, or pay up.
Don't waste time with it, also, DE is owned by a chink company.

>Nidus
The only frame you ever need.

>maining anything instead of using the right tool
literally kill yourself

all warframes and abilities suck. there's too much shit that just drops your energy to 0 for no reason so it's a pain in the ass to manage that
it's stupid to have to constantly recast buffs every 15 seconds to a minute
warframe abilities are hardly even worth the cast time to use when you can just melt an entire room with an amprex
99% of the guns suck
I hate everything about this game and the only thing keeping me logging in is FOMO

Git.

Also you are either invincible or just die instantly depending on the level of what you're doing. There's no in between.

Patrician taste friend

I have always loved Excalibur and Valkyr because I always liked hack and slash combat.

>Desecrate Nekros
Literally unkilllable as long as you keep dropping enemies

>Titania
She carried me through my early Warframe days because her Dex Pixia guns, if I remember the name right, can chew right through anything that ain’t a cinematic boss battle
I still used her primarily since I can shoot down most enemies in sight while just flying around instead of bending my wrist to do acrobatics. Too bad the rest of her kind of sucks though, only the Buffs she can provide are of use to me
>Nezha
When Titania can’t handle something I use Nezha because Rhino is boring and I’d rather go fast and 'tank'
>Nova
I think she’s cute

Any tips for Nezha? I fail to see how he is any better than, say, Rhino, besides the cool chakram effects. His halo is a DR unlike Iron Skin so you can easily die in arbitrations, and spamming chakram gets old fast while giving a dmg bonus comparable to Roar.

How? The health/armor from health orbs is just not enough for higher level stuff like 1 hour+ arbitrations or some lvl 3 sorties.

>I just got Regenerative Molt by paying platinum for her and now she's virtually invincible with Hunter Adrenaline
>by paying platinum for her
you stupid son of a gun

I use Mirage exclusively so I can air strike enemies with the Lenz. If you quickly move your aim then all of your arrows will fly everywhere too.

i hope you didn't buy regular saryn off the market and you meant that you bought saryn prime, which is cheaper than regular saryn off the market

But Saryn Prime doesn't come with a frame slot + reactor. Assuming around 170p for the set, this means around 200p total. Not sure what is the price of regular Saryn and whether OP meant DE shop.

Don't worry I just paid for the mod

>Goatboy is a good all-rounder and I can feel useful in team missions with Hallowed Ground and Reckoning spam

just wait untul you get the Phoenix Renewal augment from Steel Madrian

you're just going to delete regular saryn when you get saryn prime so the reactor doesn't even matter, plus you shouldn't be buying reactors with platinum

that's almost dumber

i want mommy saryn to dm me

I want to be this user's mommy Saryn and nurse him with my tiddies while jerking him off.

Wow sick dude you found a twitter faggot who likes a game what a fucking revelation this is.

>plus you shouldn't be buying reactors with platinum
I'm not spending even one minute in trade, thank you very much. Had enough of that shit in Diablo 2 15 years ago. And now with commuting, family, work, and other hobbies taking so much time, trading is an absolute waste of time for me. Maybe if you are in your 20s and don't have an income and you haven't played enough tycoon games, sure.

wat

lel

Bro all you need to do is to post on warframe.market shit you want to sell for X plat or pm the person you want to buy something from, it takes a minute max
You only spend tine in trade chat at all if you want to jew hard and rip some poor dude off

From my experience if you get that far the arenas are basically littered with corpses everywhere and if you run a range mod + equilibrium + despoil + desecrate + health conversion it constantly heals and tops op your armour. Only thing to note is that if you're not killing and there are no copses you're dead in seconds. But that's what so fun about Nekros, you need to keep the pressure on for it to work.

>Also you are either invincible or just die instantly depending on the level of what you're doing. There's no in between.
Adaptation Nidus or Oberon. Or you play permanently invisible Ash/Loki. Or Mirage that is nearly unkillable in the shadow. Or Limbo. Or you can actually think of a combination.

Warframe is a game about doing the same thing over and over, if this appeals to you, it should be fun. They are going to change the new player experience Soon™. The game also doesn't tell you a lot and you are expected to figure it out or look it up on the wiki. You can theoretically play warframe without spending any money on it, your grind will just be longer.

There are male and female warframes. The warframes themselves are metal flesh golems puppeted by child soldiers.

I would not make warframe the only game you play since it would be easy to get burned out on it. More so since the pvp it does have nobody does. I still enjoy the game to play when new content gets released or I need something mindless to do.