I can't believe it took me 4 years to finally play this game holy fuck it's fantastic

I can't believe it took me 4 years to finally play this game holy fuck it's fantastic

Attached: 59108976ae653aa55c6ac1f2.jpg (323x433, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s058HlZVXjLI
youtube.com/watch?v=VCAnW11ZmwM&list=FL311xGhmlLlxTmxxyFzAKXw
reddit.com/r/Games/comments/bzpepo/what_are_the_least_enjoyable_games_you_spent/equukws/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's open world garbage. Acquire taste.

>The combat is absolute as-

Attached: God Tier Witcher 3 Combat 3.webm (924x518, 2.99M)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HAVE TOO MANY CHOICES MY AUTISM IS FLARING UP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: you.png (500x500, 170K)

>Bought it 2 years ago
>Keep playing shit from my backlog so I can "save" it for the right time
Why am I like this

Attached: 1560485437214.jpg (680x680, 65K)

>pirate witcher 3
>play the tutorial and then drop the game for whatever reason, didn't feel that great
>fast forward two years, browsing Gog and the game is 50% off
>buy it
>sink 250 hours into it
>now one of my all time favorite videogames
I really REALLY hope they'll go back to medieval fantasy after Cyberpunk, maybe go back to the Witcher universe but with different characters since Geralt's story is over

Bro, your choices are all indistinguishable from each other, it's all copy-pasted content that might as well have been procedurally generated. But that's what you want, isn't it? Open world faggots are a blight.

Yeah, it's a great game.

Of course it is, you didn't listen to Yea Forums did you?

Is the Witcher 3 basically a jrpg at this point?

>Can't truly customize your character.
>Limited choices
>Waifus and sex
>Enough cutscenes to make an anime series by itself

Yes.

No because unlike a jrpg the cutscenes and humor dont make me cringe, and the story isnt a power fantasy for 12 year old gooks

The combat is serviceable and not as bad as I expected based on how much I heard about it. It's nothing great, but not the worst thing ever either

>play game around release
>reach Novigrad
>"oopsie woopsie your save file is deleted :^)"
>start again
>reach Novigrad
>start a third time
>cheat to reach Novigrad quicker because fuck this
>reach Novigrad
I wanted to like it but it told me to go fuck myself.

literally never happened to me, git gud

>Every open world game is bad

No. It's all about effort and passion. Many are mediocre but W3 is not

I also started playing it too OP. My damn co-worker kept annoying me for months and months. I finally got to play it on my modded PS4(Complete edition)

Pretty immersive. Getting used to the combat a bit it feels a lil stiff but not bad.

Attached: 1525441576421.webm (640x640, 1.28M)

It's fun for a while and the storytelling is solid but it just all felt hollow to me.

>vocaroo.com/i/s058HlZVXjLI
>*whistles for magic horse*
>*autoruns on road to quest marker*
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>*guys in Drowner™ costumes appear*
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET 'EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half*
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof" *shows flipper*
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

Attached: 1457339677554.jpg (510x510, 173K)

You just need some mods to just reduce the crap you get from all the drops, fix some prices, and make you stop switching swords every time you find another sword.

Get your mods, get the fun :D

KEK

Attached: C4BD514F-660A-4E90-B35B-F84CF93F1283.gif (498x206, 2.31M)

Agreed. On NG+ right now, trying to 100% as best I can. I play strong attacks and alchemy, how about you OP?

I've been doing light and Alchemy, might start doing heavy more though now that I'm getting a feel for the combat

It's a meh tier action adventure game that really badly tries to be an RPG and fails miserably at it

>started playing witcher 3 after bloodborne
>dropped it half an hour
Can't believe how overhyped this piece of shit is

How far are you into the game?

what did we learn from this?

if Yea Forums collectively agrees on something it is 99.999999% incorrect

Attached: 045609486046.png (808x853, 744K)

You should play Skyrim too, lad. If you like Witcher 3 you'll love that one too.

>It's an overhyped piece of shi-

Attached: God Tier Witcher 3 Combat 2.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

Only just got to Novigrad

>muh open world game is totally different from the rest
nah lol

Honest question: how much do the stat and skill progression actually affect gameplay? Is it a noticeable difference if you develop one tree from another? Or is it nominal percentages that really don't matter in the long run?

JUGGERNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Not even open world game is the same.

The latter.

TW3's open world is the definition of mediocre.

I don't get the hype it's no different from yearly ass creed releases. Same with RDR2, no idea how that took 8 years to make when Ubisoft makes something just like it every year

Explain to me how Fallout 1, San Andreas, and Dark Souls are all the same game.

Attached: foxPepe.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Have fun OP. Glad you're experiencing it, and you still have the best stuff ahead of you.

It's completely different depending on what you level and how you play, very gameplay-affecting overall. Red builds are glass cannons, sign builds are melters, and alchemy builds are tanks. hybrids have some or both of the same qualities.

Attached: 1491127417473.png (702x609, 271K)

fpbp

Attached: 1546118545296.jpg (575x651, 63K)

Witcher 3 is reddit repellent.

I wanted to beat this game at some point but the company selling out to (((netflix))) for them to ruin the franchise turned me off playing it.

Are open world haters the most obnoxious group on Yea Forums?
Yeah we get it, you don't like thing.

No, they have valid reasons for not liking thing. The real shitters are mmofags

yep

Attached: 87234185.png (275x183, 5K)

Attached: 1401412051789.jpg (388x532, 31K)

Witcher 3 is reddit and söy repellent.

not really. reddit circlejerks hard over Witcher 3

>Fallout 1 and Dark Souls
Neither are open world
>It's another "non-linear means open world" retard

Not nearly as obnoxious as fangirls. Yeah, we get it, you like thing and everyone else is stupid.

>yfw this music starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=VCAnW11ZmwM&list=FL311xGhmlLlxTmxxyFzAKXw

Reddit hates Witcher 3.

Attached: reddit hates Witcher 3.png (1344x324, 80K)

you meant witcher 1? Because 3 is a reddit darling

BTFO

In other words, you have no idea what open world means. Fallout 1 is probably the best example of those three games, since you can go literally anywhere from the start of the game and even go straight to the final boss and end the game in ten minutes.

Dude every game imaginable has a subreddit. Of course it would be talk about, holy shit Reddit is better than the garbage here. How pathetic is v and Yea Forums that its worse than Reddit.

I haven't played much of it. Only around 10 hours but I got the impression what I played was all there was going to be. The dialog choices seemed unnecessary, the detective work was handed to you with virtually no thinking expected of me, the fighting was flashy but really spammy, and the enemy ai dull. Am I wrong? Does the game offer more than this later?

reddit.com/r/Games/comments/bzpepo/what_are_the_least_enjoyable_games_you_spent/equukws/
>thread about hating games on the subreddit that was made only because /gaming/ was so terrible
>representative of reddit
Desperate.

Baste

>That instant cope

Attached: Reddit's favorite games.png (844x664, 70K)

>Yea Forums loves all of these games

Explani yourselves

nah, reddit may at least play games but they aren't that cool, it would probably be something like zelda or resident evil

I don't like STALKER or DS and think FNV, if good, is overrated as fuck, so this doesn't really say much for me.
Call me when Deus Ex or an LGS game gets is in the top, then you might have something (not really).

New Vegas has always been Reddit: The Game.

Attached: New Vegas is redditcore.png (968x156, 33K)

>It's non-linear, so it's open world
Every time with these retards.

You don't know what open world means.

Good parts
>Gwent
>Monster hunts
>Treasure hunts
>Crafting shit for the hunts
>The secondary cast being really quite diverse and interesting

Bad Parts
>Story missions
>Leveling
>Combat with normal mobs
>The game pretending to be really "adult" and edgy when the main character is pretty much a perfect hero

>witcher 3 internet defense force ITT
pathetic

Attached: 1554064886299.jpg (479x395, 10K)

t

Ciri? Yeah, she's pretty much a perfect character.