Play Paladins

Play Paladins

Attached: ppa.jpg (850x1821, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paladins.gamepedia.com/Buck_Wild_Buck_voice_lines
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just started playing again recently. Just bought Maeve with Gold.

Cum is stored in the brain, And I have a headache.

Cute girl, but the game is shite.

>Play a broken game with terrible hitbox detection and a battlepass because it make peepee feel good

She only likes black men you guys know this right?

Wrong, she's into dog fucking

proof of this?

She literally summons a giant, man-sized moon dog as her primary ability.

I already do. Or, did, before I decided to get back to my single player backlog instead of mindlessly grinding for garbage chests and pittances of gold for the last 5 or so champions that I know I won't play anyway.
But Luna is a female fox.

Attached: 1565242192221.gif (1120x1120, 254K)

Paladins a some criminally underrated waifus

Are yu saying there can't be dyke dog fuckers?
Also fuck Talus and his bullshit gun

It really does

You're right, I'm a simple-minded fool blind to the possibilities. Guess it checks out that I prefer Moji when I'm pushed into flanking, Talus is one of those 5 champs because no matter how much of a tool I feel like playing permanent W+M2 at least I don't pop a Talus ult at round start

Attached: 1565249822665.png (1000x1000, 794K)

And terrible as hell gameplay to boot

Mal damba > REST

How do I get Gold quickly?

Based

Complete your daily quests and get your daily wins from all modes

How do I get skins?

stopped playing when they released that broken ass faggot that lifted you in the air forever
that character was fucking stupid
and the i heard they adopted p2w progression

shame too, it was looking like hi-rez was making a good game

Enter your credit card information

Jenos?

There is literally no p2w in paladins unless you count instantly unlocking all characters instead of grinding gold/waiting on weekly rotation like some poorfag br.

Buy the battlepass

Fuck

No he's talking about Khan

Git gud

>Cum is stored in the brain, And I have a headache.
someone came in your brain through your ears?

>im a br subhuman

Oh, they gimped his ult, he can still hold you for fucking every but it's now a skillshot rather then hitscan and has a much more limited range.

t. Shitter

Where's Pepper?

Goddamnit why can't Barik just get one good turret like engi and Torb? I feel like pic related because every time I drop a turret the old one dies so I keep cycling

Attached: yhfJKf.gif (320x235, 768K)

Here you go, senpai

Attached: 1548743400478.gif (275x224, 442K)

Run canonball and use Tinkering instead of his other talents. His turrets are for dot and self healing/letting you know when a flanker is sneaking up behind you, not damage output. There is a reason he has a shotgun.

yea that sounds familiar
his ult was a huge ass laser
there was a monetization change shortly after i stopped playing that i didn't pay much attention to because that stupid char killed my interest REALLY fast

Yep is Jenos then

no

That's Jenos, just buy resistance and be comfortable in the fact your team will win because the Jenos is the worst healer in the game. Like seriously, toot Moji can heal better then that faggot.

Sorry, user, Barik's a little more work-intensive. Turrets are meant to be disposable little position markers - you drop one, it starts shooting, and you alternate between taking the hits to keep the turret up and letting the turret take the hits so you can regen quicker, with the occasional Barricade if you both need a moment.

All I really want is a slightly increased fire rate on the turrets, not full machine gun but at least a little more semi-auto

Closest you'll get is getting better at maintaining two-turret uptime, I'm afraid.

Ugh, guess I'll just stick to El Goblino and the Chinese spess mehreen and keep quietly praying for Barik will get the Grohk treatment

So it was truly lo to deliver us into sfm world again. Truly based.

Ah, the change from gold to essence for crafting, right? They were playing around with that stuff for a little while. The only other big monetization change that comes to mind was Cards Unbound, and they got rid of that garbage when it became painfully clear just how much everyone hated it.

Log in every day and collect free gems or use mixer in another tab. Don't play chests unless they are on discount. They in fact do go on discount all the time.

For me it's Evie since day one.

Attached: filvwk.png (637x406, 33K)

Well, he's still a tough little dude, and he can fight for the point pretty viciously so long as he keeps positioning in mind. Grohk is a lot of fun after his buffs, though.

Good evie players are fucking terrifying.
AAAACHOOO

Got it

I forgot to mention, keep tabs on the events pages outside of the game. They sometimes give codes and host gem events. Last time they gave away quite a lot. Don't buy a SINGLE character without trying them out in training mode first.

Have any must-have skin like Pepper been released recently?

yiff in hell furfaggot

Amerikhan, Pepper, and all the remix skins are pretty must have. Wrestler Buck is a must have since he is voiced by mr satan

>giant fox tail
>giant twintails
Top tier visual design there, mate.

>Wrestler Buck is voiced by Mr. Satan
What, really?

Yes.
paladins.gamepedia.com/Buck_Wild_Buck_voice_lines

How do I get Pepper wasn't she like a time limited thing?

Limiteds always run later. Pip shouldn't be played by new players anyways. You have to know a lot of situational awareness to play them as both a flanker and a support.

honestly, i only play this game to play as based mal'damba
god i wish overwatch had someone like him

Attached: denny-zunon-daphz-maldamba-posed.jpg (1920x2061, 506K)

She was part of a Battlepass, though she might show up again as additional inclusion in a new one or as an event reward.

He is a very scary flanker and a very effective support. You know who is scared of you when they buy resilience round 1.

I do, and I also play the other game from the publisher that just added an anthro character as well. Something's a little off about the face but i don't care the model's top quality and her tail's the best part. I hope they add more anthro honestly.

The only thing I don't understand about Paladins is how to unlock most of the things. THere's like 3 different currencies used to unlock skins and i can't make heads or tails of it. I unlocked the Alien skin for Droggoz though cause it's amazing

Attached: realm furry.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

Yeah Grohk is wonderful after the buffs, if anyone could use a similar treatment it'd be Barik. I do well enough with him but I feel like I struggle when I'm the only tank, same with Torvald. Every character should be able to adequately fill their role alone

Alt colors are gold, past skins that got replaced / updated (like skye) are also gold. Some are gems. Depends on if they're event or just non defaults. Ironically some people have some really good freebie skins and you can also get some from linking mixer / twitch / ps4 / switch / xbox etc.

stay mad and poor subhuman

So how would I build up to moving onto him? I play the turtle dude and droggoz mostly because i'm a brainlet.

ah okay i'll keep an eye out for that and event rewards then

>shill post #756
hero shooter pathetic and sad like their players kill yourslef

You play the game and learn what stuff like caut / deadzone is and anti healing abilities are. You also learn how to NOT die and when someone deserves to be muted because they keep charging solo into 5 people with no plan.