Demon's Souls is playable at 4k 120 FPS on RPCS3 now

So, what will snoypeople say about this? Are you still not ashamed?

youtube.com/watch?v=5oBSR5fAyTU

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1302x989, 978K)

only nintendofags get mad at emulation. everyone else is glad it exists so it can preserve games.

Cool. DeS is my favorite of the series. Can it connect to that private server?

>what will snoypeople say about this

i dunno. Did you like the game?

Attached: 83A37C3C-E1AD-4C6E-9563-8EA836922020.jpg (500x327, 19K)

Congrats you can now play the game I played 10 years ago ?

this is partially true, i would imagine lots of sonyfags would still get upset if their beloved bloodborne becomes playable at pc with 60+fps

>However, there are currently a few issues, pre-rendered cutscenes will only display the very first frame of the video and if you're running the game at 120fps and run into geometry the players movement will be very slow. The cutscene issue isn't that big of an issue for DeS due to the game only having a couple pre-rendered cutscenes at the beginning and end of the game so playing at 60fps will still yield a fun experience. While 120fps isn't recommended unless the movement issue gets fixed. And even then, it is quite difficult to hit 120fps at high resolutions e.g 4k currently.

lmao

Games preservation so more people can enjoy it

did you reply to the wrong person?

You can play BB on PS Now. Literally no excuse.

Attached: 1534849287826.jpg (601x508, 31K)

It does run at 60fps but boletarian palace still runs like 30 mosto f the time though, running a 3700x and a 2080ti

Why would sonychads get mad at this? Good on the PC guys for finally being able to experience Demons Souls a decade later

I don’t have an issue with other platforms enjoying Sony exclusives

I bet you need a 7000$ PC to play this.

Maybe but bloodborne isn't Demon's Souls. Do you imagine sonypones getting mad as fuck that you can emulate Medievil or Tekken 3 as well?
>hey Snoy, im playing Ape Escape but im NOT using original PS1 hardware. Heh. What do you think of THAT. heh.

I'd more get annoyed because you faggots are extremely incessant when you actually get things. That's really what makes people not like you, your antagonistic attitude when something works(barely) on cutting edge hardware and you act like you alone are the sole bastion of true quality and are the only person who gets to truly experience this blessed game because you waited 8 years for it to run inconsistent on max setting.

the only people that get upset at emulation are Nintendo fans

Attached: 19061571_p0.jpg (1300x1800, 550K)

by the time that's possible, bloodborne will be at least as old as demon's souls is now, if not even older, and even console-war shitposters won't care anymore.

No, only Ninteniggers rage at emulation. Look at how every YUZU thread gets derailed by faggot niggers.

same can be said about excusive fags who feel superior because of being part of sekret snowflake clubs, even if said game is objectively inferior to similar products on market im not talking about bloodborne here just to be clear

The only people upset about emulation are people who use emulators who haven't told anyone they emulate games in the past five minutes.

I do agree that Never-Ever and Breath of the Wild fans are incessant and pathetic

Enjoy, maybe you'll be able to emulate BloodBorne in a decade or so.

If you dislike emulation you are not worthy of browsing this board.

emulation is godtier, i don't give a fuck which company you like or dislike the most, it's incredibly important to try and archive ALL gamea

I don't dislike it, just takes forever to actually become viable.

Guaranteed double dip from me if Bloodborne comes out for PC, preferrably if some extras are included.

>no summoning or messages
doubt it will be as fun

i already played the fuck out of it when it was released you know the korean version and not the 1 year late version
glad you can finally play it :)

get a better computer

Its like saying you will double dip if Uncharted comes to PC. Sony own the IP.

BREAKING: a game from a decade ago runs tremendously better on modern hardware

>Game on supercomputer run at 80k 1 million FPS!
>However, ...(Show More)

>UHD 120 fps
>requires i7 8700k gtx 1070

how well would my i5-9300h gtx 1660ti laptop fare on this? I have 120 hz screen and I really wanna hit that framerate

You're so funny! Can I follow you?

>laptop

Attached: 1563208830377.jpg (624x542, 64K)

What's the point of 120fps? I thought 60 was already perfect.

Everyone will have moved on by then and they won’t care they will be playing different games.

Impressive. Very nice.

Sony also owns heavy rain and detroit.

Build a real pc and then try.

Now somebody get MGO2 working

60FPS is the bare minimum.

Not him, but wasn't this game developed as 30FPS? Hate these fags always going MUH 60FPS or MUH 120FPS. Reminds me of Dark Souls 2 where it had new bugs with durability and stuff cause of retards whining about it.

Right now I wouldn't be too happy about it.
But by the time the PS5 drops it who cares.
The game is already four years old, even though I still love to replay it.

you sound insufferable. Holy fuck, you ugly kike, get a hold of yourself.

that's a shame. i love my ps4 and bloodborne but i'd glady accept those games on pc for the stable frame-rate. something like killzone looks solid on ps4 but the frame rate takes a shit all the time. i'd play that on pc all day even if it was just botzone.

>no excuse
Hum yes there are still reasons not to play
>you have to pay
>still locked to 30 fps

>shitposting nigger thinks I will be upset if more people get to experience one of my favorite games
>other shiposting niggers will actually get upset over console elitisms

i refuse to believe either part is anything but ironic fabrification for the sake of shitposting lol

How do you get it running at 60? Is it still a patch?

New patch that released a few hours ago.

Sonychads unlike Nintenfags love emulation though.

Texture mods when??

They would seethe hard, but they would pretend to be """""Chads""""" who are happy.

Attached: 1560166223932.jpg (686x558, 46K)