Defend piracy

Defend piracy

Oh wait... you can't

Attached: Piracy.jpg (556x1445, 127K)

Honestly, piracy isn't even that.

The guy making the bike copy is the dude who has the ability to dump ROMs. He could just dump a ROM then play it by himself for the rest of eternity.

It's making copies of those bikes then giving them away that would make it truly piracy.

Attached: Piracy debunked.png (500x1874, 107K)

No need your image already does

I want free stuff, and only pirate games that are out of print, like GBA and PSX for example. If piracy wasnt available I probably wouldnt just go out and buy them from a retro store, maybe barring the ones I already own, it's just a way to spend my leasure time. I dont intend to defend the morality of it.

Attached: 1565400339874.jpg (700x500, 30K)

Attached: pirating_games.png (556x2600, 530K)

>sseth gives out his actual CD key to a game on youtube for a game that has the most basic and skippable DRM (a fucking infinite use cd key)
>sales of the game skyrocket
At this point i'm starting to consider piracy just another inevitable tax the accompanies normal sales.

This is fucking stupid. If everyone had duplication powers that would be a good thing.

you guys realize that courts already recognize piracy as copyright infringement, not theft right

I dont understand why you faggots gotta keep shitting this topic out, piracy is not thief end of story, its not good, your not good for doing it, its still breaking a law that nobody really cares about or enforces and you still like taking cocks in every hole and nobody cares

>hurf durf the law is always right!!!!

just buy a red bicycle, retard

>buy bread from breadman
>go back to house and clone the bread you bought to give to friend
>breadman breaks down your door and starts screeching and assaulting you for giving YOUR bread to someone else

>Have instructions to painstakingly recreate a bike from scratch, but have a computer with the built in capability to do all the work for me
No, I made the bike

But someone has to BUY a game before dumping the pirate copy. Hence: piracy has literally contributed with at least one sell.

well there's a very good reason why copyright infringement is illegal
since digital products are basically non-physical entities and can be copied infinitely, they're treated like ideas where it can be protected as such
someone spent months or even years developing that idea and refining it, and for someone to simply take that idea in a matter of seconds for their own personal gain is highly unethical

>selling a 3 year used 3DS XL for full price because I installed the retard-proof softhack for full on piracy

Attached: 1557331561524.jpg (499x429, 70K)

Was Jesus christ a Pirate?

>buy game
>invite friend over to play it
>game company bursts in with lawyers and cops
>"WHY IS THIS GUY PLAYING OU... I MEAN YOUR GAME?"

Sure. If the dev is a colossal nigger, he doesn't deserve my money even if his product is good. I guess you're only defending them because you can relate.

this is why the jews killed jesus, he was tearing the bread industry apart

I don't give a shit. fuck moralfags

Attached: bat 7.png (974x737, 631K)

Did anyone ever go to jail for downloading vidya?
Imagine going to prison for illegaly playing bing bing wahoo and having to explain that to a judge, an attorney, your family and Jamal.

Um, excuse me. Piracy is art, and I feel personally attacked.

Attached: 1561668757736.jpg (750x825, 74K)

Attached: Piracy bike.jpg (556x2149, 255K)

Because the developers don't care about me, so I don't care about them. If I feel that the devs put in enough effort that can make me trick myself into thinking they actually cared about their project of a game, I'll buy it AFTER I've verified for myself what the game is like, via pirating.

BREAKING NEWS:
Man with superpowers clones food and saves everybody from global crisis.
"Africa starves no more. Argentina's inflation due to recent elections has also came to a halt" -New York Times reports.

A popular online media has recently posted an exclusive interview with our newest hero
>i don't know, i didn't notice I had those cool powers until now. I just like vidya so much, but I guess I'm more than a gamer after all yknow

>Argentina's inflation due to recent elections has also came to a halt
It's time to let go