Attached: cam.png (679x923, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UPLQNUVmq3o
youtube.com/watch?v=yFNtjj5OeEQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a surname, yes.

I miss SFII cammy

No. SFV Cammy is not the same.

Attached: 1530585821451.png (636x900, 408K)

But Cammy is hotter in Clay Fighter V.

>pubic hair
ruined

>is actually named Cammy White
Holy shit LMAO

Attached: cummys cummie bellies.jpg (1307x1080, 362K)

Delicious pits

Attached: pits.png (830x527, 335K)

Post more Cammy tummy

>not some liking bush

Attached: PoutyBrit.png (600x800, 311K)

Can you imagine if a bunch of video game girls did a futa/dickgirl x female party and they came in pairs?
>Peach and Daisy
>Chun-li and Cammy
>2B and A2
>Bayonetta and Jeanne
>Marina and Pearl
>Kat and Raven
>Shantae and Risky Boots
>Fio and Eri
>Ivy and Taki
>Jill and Rebecca
Imagine a bunch of vidya girls on a sex party and some have dicks to fuck others haha

Quick point of personal privilege: can we please stop with the sexual objectification of women? This is pure cringe, embarrassing and it's the reason why nobody in the industry takes Yea Forums seriously, not to mention it's the reason why we have so few women working in video games.

Nobody in SFV is hotter. They're all these amorphous thiccbeasts niggers like.

But some effort into your baits, my dude. That was horrible

Attached: 1564901098206.jpg (1024x1003, 61K)

Shes made for semen.

It's true though, imagine being a woman and coming to Yea Forums to talk about video games, you'd run into garbage like this thread front and center. Y'all are constantly crying about not having girlfriends and being considered neckbeard incels by society, this thread here is a reason why.

Except women are more than welcome to have their own husbando threads where they thirst over rippling abs.

They ruined DMC threads with it for awhile

Well if you get right down to it, most women are made for semen.

Oh sure, let's pretend that we don't live in a patriarchal society where women are sexually accosted constantly.

The difference is that when women indulge in looking at attractive men, they don't have the societal backing of a system designed to subjugate and objectify men. Let's not forget that less than a hundred years ago, women were considered their husbands' property, they were literally slaves by legal definition and now they still have to deal with being objectified and cat-called everywhere they go.

Attached: Kotobukiya-Cammy-KOTO-85-1.jpg (1276x1920, 138K)

It simply means one of her ancestors worked with tin, and was thus a whitesmith

>cum is white
yeah, duh

A good picture to illustrate how most males making video games have probably never seen a real woman in their lives.

Since when does fictional fantasy need to 100% emulate real life?

>Video games are unrealistic
WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THUNK

good post, Otaking

damn it's so terrible to be desired everywhere you go i literally could not imagine how awful that must be

>Cammy white
>Black pubes
Even a fictional character would rather take the bbc over wsc. Damn must sad being a whitey

Go to a gym someday buddy. Fit is not only realistic, it's the only acceptable way to be.

t. fit

This has to be bait

Considering how infested this place has become in recent years, probably not

Greetings, visitor from ResetEra. Welcome! We’re so glad to have you here! First lesson: The Redpill.

These objectified depictions of women reinforce misogynistic social stereotypes and hurt women's self-esteem.

And what makes you think you speak for all women? Surely strong, independent women are tough enough to not be offended by pictures.

>The difference is that when women indulge in looking at attractive men, they don't have the societal backing of a system designed to subjugate and objectify men

This lardass, by feminist definition, sexually assaulted Brad Pitt in front of everyone and she got a free pass. Imagine the fucking outrage this would have been if the roles were reversed, where a unnatractive fatso tried to kiss Margot Robbie.

Attached: rape.png (634x588, 435K)

Why are you retards replying to bait instead of posting more Cummy?

Attached: 1550179007607.jpg (1062x1365, 694K)

Jesus Christ the falseflagging is so obvious you guys are such morons for giving this tard attention

Attached: 600px-Artistic_view_of_how_the_world_feels_like_with_schizophrenia_-_journal.pmed.0020146.g001.jpg (600x598, 138K)

The beauty standards for men are neither as prevalent nor literally physically impossible like they are for women.

Look, I can understand that y'all like this stuff, I'm a straight white male myself, and because I'm a straight white male I need to understand the responsibility that comes with my privileged position in society, it's up to us to make a more welcoming environment for women, it's up to us to treat them like human beings instead of sex objects.

Some actually good bait.

Good lord those abs

Blah blah we both know you're baiting. Hitting peak male fitness is way harder though.

your white envy is showing

Got a lot more if you want them, most of them are lewds tho

Attached: 1559981209716.jpg (1191x842, 666K)

Is this Pokkuti?

I don't know, i saved it in one of these threads

Attached: 1550207070283.jpg (867x1227, 384K)

Best and only character SFV has

Attached: 1510280304998.jpg (707x999, 112K)

>Be man
>Need to work for everything you have and you might get yourself a woman if you look good and have lots of money
>Be woman
>Gifts and praise are showered upon you so long as you’re passable
I watched this shit happen.

A man woking out will naturally result in more defined muscles, the idealized male is an image that is both attainable and natural, whereas women are forced into unnatural body shapes and are objectified for traits that are genetic, not the result of working out. No amount of working out can enlarge breasts, alter facial features, hip-to-waist ratio, etc. women's natural body shape is round, the patriarchal standard of sexual objectification pushes them towards an hourglass shape, which is unnatural, the same is not true for men.

And that's without even going into how prevalent each form of sexualization is, which is indisputably much more for women.

Then why are fit chicks hot 80% of the time?

Ehh, you're going too far the other way. I'm that fit fag and I get a fuckload of attention of dating apps and in person for my muscles and my income is decidedly average.
Nah, a giant ass and legs are attainable at the gym and that's what's in. Again I know you're fucking around.

You type like a woman. Interesting.

Attached: METAbolism.jpg (640x942, 98K)

>imagine being a woman and coming to Yea Forums to talk about video games
So what?
Not everywhere has to be for women.

Tell that to every actor that wants to play a superheroe, or the lead in a romantic film, or the cover of literally every health&fitness magazines. Difference is, men don't bitch about this while some women (not all of them) NEED to have diversity in bodies while watching their crap otherwise they feel threatened.

>The beauty standards for men are neither as prevalent nor literally physically impossible like they are for women.

If you're a fat woman you can get slim with some effort. If you're a short guy, you're short and you can't do anything about it.

>You type like a woman
Literally doesn’t mean anything. Also nice ad hominem

V I D E O G A M E S
I
D
E
O

G
A
M
E
S

Attached: 1508598228807.jpg (483x507, 38K)

>black moot
lol wut

>men don’t bitch
t. Incel who whines everyday about being ugly

What the fuck happened to not taking the bait?
Video games, guys.
FUCKING VIDEO GAMES

Attached: 26989691758932434818245.jpg (739x742, 47K)

He said men, plenty of little bitch boys whine.

>>men don’t bitch
>t. Incel who whines everyday about being ugly
>t. Land-whale who bitches every day about being fat

:-)

Say what you want, but cammy from street fighter is very avergae woman body. Half of cardio bunnies look like that. Only her abs are science fiction.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-12-20-18-31.png (540x960, 120K)

Lefties actually talk like that, user.
That had their big lefty commie convention a week ago and the whole internet has been mocking that collection of degenerate trannies and söibois.
See for yourself.
youtu.be/UPLQNUVmq3o

There’s no need to false flag when these morons flaunt their degeneracy.

Attached: 180D4643-4E73-4398-9B23-1E9B21C0C3D6.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

>not to mention it's the reason why we have so few women working in video games.
You make it sound as if that was a bad thing.

So it' OK for women to complain about muh beauty standards, but when men do it they are incels?

youtube.com/watch?v=yFNtjj5OeEQ&feature=youtu.be

Attached: loadsamoney-o.gif (320x257, 1M)

kolin > cammy

Attached: 1510779001444.png (1100x1689, 1.95M)

Name me a single good game designed by a woman.

Good. Short men should be kept out of the gene pool. Could you imagine your son being a pathetic manlet? Neither could I.

Good. Short women should be kept out of the gene pool. Could you imagine your son being a pathetic womanlet? Neither could I.

>game about national stereotypes fighting each other
>the british girl isn't a muslim

the world was different 30 years ago

Attached: 7f21e0c1e97488020482bb1dc4cdc434cb181fdd.png (760x1080, 465K)

>Let's not forget that less than a hundred years ago, women were considered their husbands' property

Let's not forget that you aren't a woman, aren't married, and didn't live during said period of time. Maybe high five your grandma who was probably fine with it, but it earns you nothing for your lack of hardship

Attached: 4L_U4U2bUdN.gif (356x200, 389K)

>this much coping
Manlets will never learn.

Attached: 0A052A82-4CCC-4078-BE27-E3BCBED945AC.gif (462x260, 1.66M)

I love Cammy

Attached: tumblr_om6zwhxf0Z1qk3kq5o1_1280.jpg (602x839, 97K)

>they were literally slaves by legal definition
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: 80ABFA3C-D215-4216-8976-61E68597A9AD.gif (435x250, 1.86M)

Attached: tumblr_po0gqx3byG1wioc7eo1_1280.jpg (1080x1350, 139K)

REMINDER THAT CHUN LI IS MADE FOR CAMMY’S WHITE FUTA COCK

Attached: 8CA0FE04-44D0-4AB3-B691-E8D5DD0BD491.gif (269x302, 3.96M)

>cumbraln thread
Yep sure is gaming in here

it mean she's not a
SHITSKIN
NIGGER

Attached: 1564523812578.jpg (374x421, 37K)

>futa on futa
k

built for BWC

more like Cummy, amirite
also
that's a really big dick

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 713K)