Do it faggot

Do it faggot.

Attached: 1275831434106.png (500x254, 14K)

no

And why would I do that?

Well Resident Evil 4, at least you're considered a classic. Still fucking hate you tho.

Based.

Attached: RE4 vs Max Payne.jpg (1200x882, 298K)

No man's sky can be pretty to look at sometimes

Dont think this is very fair, the goals of the game design are both very different. You wouldn't apply most of the same shit on the right to Vanquish just like you wouldnt apply everything on the left to Gears.

Every third person game has to play the game, variety is cancer

fallout 3 has liam neeson

JRPGs sometimes have really poetic dialogue or scenes and I like how often they talk in dot dot dot...

Hecarim is pretty fucking fun to play.

Attached: Hecarim_3.jpg (308x560, 80K)

At least Grigory sounds cool

Attached: 1538781132522.png (1024x1024, 1.03M)

It's fun

league got some hot blue bitches

>Lufia and the Fortress of Doom
The intro on Doom Island as well as the final dungeon were neat. And it spawned Lufia II.

overwatch has it's moments

I like how Scorpion shouts "get over here" when he spears someone.

I legit can't. Dark Souls 2 is a complete fucking travesty and it killed my interest in the franchise by raping the world and lore.

Dota, thanks for acting as containment for all of those Brazilians and ragetards

Pokémon LGBT has Green for the first time.

>killed my interest in the franchise by raping the world and lore
LMAO

A lot of people play it.

I liked the factions you could play as in Planetside 2

Sheva is a top tier RE girl, even if she's trapped in a trash RE.

XBC2: there are big tits

Attached: Max Payne vs Vanquish.jpg (2000x1689, 839K)

Undertale has quite a few catchy songs in its OST

XC2 has provided Monolith Soft money to fund XCX2

fpbp

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite is a fucking travesty of a game, but Sigma is the most fun character in the series. I like him more than anybody in any previous Marvel game, and it helps that he's one of a very small number of characters in the game that also has good voice acting and a good theme too.

Attached: 1534533124034.png (525x550, 25K)

I literally can’t, it’s irredeemable garbage

It is impossible to defile and ruin a beloved setting more thoroughly so I guess it's an achievement.

Attached: shrine_01.jpg (3236x1236, 253K)

Don't forget to also name something shitty about a game you like as well.
>Crypt of the NecroDancer: I don't like this game at all but it has great music and aesthetics.
>Nuclear Throne: I love this game a lot but the developers are fucking retards for fucking up literally every single non-PC release of Nuclear Throne and refusing to patch the shitty bugs out. Fuck Vlambeer.

Pokemon Sun and Moon has a lot of cool concepts.
That's about it because it consistently managed to waste just about every single one.

DMC2 had a great Dante design, and the amulet was cool what with being able to customize Devil Trigger.

Do it faggot.

BioShock Infinite. It had nice art and a nice cover of God Only Knows.

>t. played DS2 first

It was fun for 800 hours of my life

I think his point was
>actually caring about the "lore" of the Souls series

Pokemon OR/AS's character redesigns are on point.

honestly the entire concept of someone playing Dark Souls 2 and going "ah fuck this they fucking RUINED the lore!! the story was way better in the first one what the fuck happened to Andre?!?!" is hilarious to me

it's autism, plain and simple

Sfv has a lot of characters!

Curie is probably the best character Bethesda has done in Fallout

Dark Souls 2 at least TRIED. You can tell there's a skeleton of a good sequel under the mountains of shit.

For Honor devs are good at leading their autistic player base along.

>Undertale has a pretty awesome OST
>Black Desert has a baller-ass character creator
>I understand why MGSVTPP is successful even if it's not my cup of tomboy pee
>Metroid Other M would make a great kill-time-on-the-bus mobile game, maybe they should re-use the engine for a Switch game with like 90% less cutscenes

I feel this for Rocket League and Vindictus. Burned out on Rocket League because I get obsessive with limited time events and I want to get everything, so the Rocket Pass turned the game into a chore for me and I started to hate it, still kinda do even if I like doing training packs now and then. With Vindictus they just ruined the game over time, you can sleep through everything up to endgame and then the difficulty jumps up to 11 and you never learned to play your character properly because the grind to get to where you are can be facetanked as the fucking mage characters.

Well at least it's better than Breath of the Wild

Damn user, that's some good sass. I like you. I haven't played BotW but still.

>I like that the achivements give helpful hints on how the mechanic work
>It paved the way for a better game
>Edna is cute
That all I got.

Attached: It's not even the worst tales game.jpg (2000x1779, 2.59M)

At least it made horror games popular again...
for the worse

Attached: fnaf.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

No, I don't think it did. I think FNAF's existence is actually in RESPONSE to horror games becoming popular. Horror games became popular with Amnesia, and people playing it on YouTube for audiences who can't play horror games themselves (myself included, though I've grown out of watching retards pretend to scream at them).