Has vidya taught you anything, Yea Forums?

Has vidya taught you anything, Yea Forums?

Attached: autist.png (450x178, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=3665.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

english

/thread

Hating females.

vidya autism thread?

fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=3665.0

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-12 A Question About Control Combat Firing Weapons With Keyboard Instead of Mouse. (1713x680, 107K)

this but unironically and with nihongo. I spent countless hours studying, tons of cash over years on tutors, and finally lived in japan for a few years as an ESL teacher just to be able to be a turbo weeb and play games and read manga. I don't regret any of it.

Attached: 1546373107612.png (320x320, 90K)

That no matter how shitty everything else in life is, there's always vidya

i wrote posts like these 10 years ago on uesp.net, thanks for reminding me and making me cringe

WoW taught me how to type properly without “pecking”

Gotta type fast when people are retarded

I learned to just type fast via pecking

It taught me that if you can play on another person's insecurities you win, regardless of how good you are at a game.

If you think video games have “taught” you something then you need to read more fucking books you uncultured swine.

user that’s how you win at life too

this
OP should read some more to get his nogging jogging

Attached: 1535315682064.jpg (378x648, 49K)

pecking?

yes, that video games are a waste of time

I learned how to type fast because of online gaming back in the day, which is more indirect but I learned nonetheless.

Hovering your fingers on one key at a time

Civilization taught me about World wonders like Cristo Redentor and the Pyramids.

Discord invite?

I learned that no matter what happens, we'll all die sometime. It's just whether you choose to let it suck ass or make the difference to have a good time

who the fuck is this guy and why do you want us to harass them

this but with a real games
Ragnarok Online and RuneScape

Imagine being influenced by personions

Strategy games like Empire Earth taught me a bit about history, which i surprised my history teacher with once or twice. Then of course there is english which i learned primarily through games.

I learned english with diablo and diablo 2.

Videogames taught me that real life is tedious and difficult and that I should play more videogames.

Random history facts.

Attached: aoe2.jpg (823x1000, 603K)