Ninja BLASTS Twitch For Promoting SPICY Videos On His Channel #TwitchPartyIsOver

youtube.com/watch?v=pfzwyaqOZek

Attached: Based.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>TheQuartering
That guy is a numale bluepilled cuck
Now based Billy D, on the other hand...

>#WINNING
OP... please...

t. billy d

>caring about streamers and their dumb drama

>NO NO NO NOT THE CHADDENING

Attached: 1545057281984.png (700x700, 292K)

STOP
SHILLING
THIS
FAT
FUCK

Stop advertising here you fat loser.

Attached: (You).gif (351x333, 2.21M)

I want to see your head explode under a fire engine

Fuck off mate. Quartering talks so fucking slow its annoying. Everything to stretch that fucking video to pass the 10 min mark.
And someone should tell him to stop putting his fucking onions face everywhere.

>onions
Really Yea Forums? REALLY? S-o-y is now onions? fuck off

Attached: 1565500012455.jpg (699x679, 50K)

This guy is identical to the pathetic numales he mocks, the only difference is that he's fat instead of being a twig. Doesn't matter if my political views are similar to his, I can't watch his videos because he's a greasy fuck who has to take a breath between each word in a sentence.

>He's a chad because he got beat up by a tranny

>murica
God I wish Russia and America nuked each other in the Cold War.

>He's a Chad because he posts fake tweets then when proven wrong doubles down on his dumb takes

>This guy is identical to the pathetic numales he mocks, the only difference is that he's fat instead of being a twig. Doesn't matter if my political views are similar to his, I can't watch his videos because he's a greasy fuck who has to take a breath between each word in a sentence.

Attached: 1564878949659.jpg (219x250, 8K)

This, anyway who's dumb enough to actually like the quartering is the biggest fucking faggot.

Quarterpounder or Billy D
Who would you rather be stuck playing games in person with?

eceleb shit isn't video games. nor is it video game culture. please fuck off back to chaturbate wannabe site thx

Huh ... the resemblence is impressive. Well done pointing it out user

Definitely Billy D. He's ultra redpilled.

>Wojak poster is retarded

Attached: 1565485414824-1-1.png (854x582, 462K)

>now
newfag

>This guy is identical to the pathetic numales he mocks, the only difference is that he's fat instead of being a twig. Doesn't matter if my political views are similar to his, I can't watch his videos because he's a greasy fuck who has to take a breath between each word in a sentence.

Attached: 1549825109639.png (454x520, 219K)