Your favourite game?

>your favourite game?
>the last time you've had sex

Resident Evil 4
4 years ago

Attached: 1511559132656.jpg (768x431, 28K)

Attached: RE4 vs Max Payne.jpg (1200x882, 298K)

Dark Souls
Never

Virtue's Last Reward
Never

BlazBlue Central Fiction
2 days ago

Attached: blazblue cast.jpg (1028x1889, 266K)

>Silent Hill 2
>Never

Attached: SH2.png (916x788, 506K)

Daily reminder that kumbrains should be permabanned faster than they can swap IDs

Sekiro
2 years ago

you forgot to add that max payne died with a shitty game and resident evil is still going strong

League of Legends
This morning

Attached: elise.png (575x650, 370K)

Resident evil 4
10-11 years ago

Panty Quest XVIII
Never, I'm a 42 yo virgin

Rayman Legends
6 years ago

Warcraft 3
Never

Attached: 1565427855615.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Payday 2
2 days ago

kek i always knew silent hill fags were virgins

Didn't they make a movie about you

Deus Ex.
Last month

Attached: comfyrichter.jpg (252x252, 20K)

Metal Gear Solid
5 months ago

>Shin Megami Tensei 1
>yesterday morning
Feels good having a live in gf, sometimes. Other times, I wanna kill myself.

I haven't had sex in 14 years
turned down women
volcel asexual lesbian

Attached: hat.png (796x800, 386K)

t. girl(male)

anal sex doesn't count you homo

>pretend lesbian
>jojo
Checks out.

>game

Does Runescape count?
Yesterday

Ok so I actually lost my virginity yesterday but unfortunately she was extremely tight and I barely made it past the head. Does anyone have some advice on how to fix this? She was scared of the pain.

Attached: 51708409_630172834095009_265812637733274241_n.jpg (640x640, 36K)

I'm a dude. Not attracted to men. (Sadly) But I like how some women look. Therefore male lesbian. 4 testicles.

Halo 2
Never

Yakuza 5
never

Morrowind
Over a year ago, and I probably never will again.
Getting a gf is too much bullshit. I can keep one once I get it but the getting it is the hard part. Gotta put on airs and do courtship dances like a moron. It seems like Tinder is a necessity and I refuse to use that shit.
Fuck it, I guess I'll be alone unless I luck out.

Attached: 1500317417822.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

KotOR
A little over a year

Ocarina of Time and 3 days ago

At least I don't fuck dolphins

Attached: Kuujou.Joutarou.full.2185575.png (600x836, 402K)

> Donkey Kong Country 2
> never

Attached: 1555669877252.png (217x240, 54K)

Soulstorm
never

>Splatoon 2
>11-12 years ago

You won't get any matches on tinder anyway.

metroid prime
yesterday

(((Dating apps)))

Armored Core
8 years

Sex is just a meme, vidya is the only thing that truly matters.

Prove it.

Spider-Man 2
Never

I’m saving my mana for later

Spelunky
Never

>Smash Bros series
>Never
What the fuck is all of your excuses for being virgins? I was born with fat parents who made me fat so I have the only legitimate excuse

Attached: 272B265B-4B64-4BC8-A008-B343F399839A.jpg (710x473, 129K)

Final Fantasy V
Never

But I'm going on a date today, kinda nervous

born with autism

Max Payne 3 was not a shit game or even close to it, and it's arguably the best third person shooter of all time unironically. You just have shit taste and are a retard lmao

So I've heard. Even the subpar women get picky as fuck on there since dudes will fuck anything with a hole.
Yeah, I wouldn't be able to trust someone I found on twitter anyway. Loyalty's too important to me.

I'm legitimately ugly. Checkmate fat fuck

Dude fat people fuck all the time

>the best third person shooter of all time

Attached: Gunvalkyrie.webm (640x379, 2.96M)

good luck

Attached: 6D31DD3B-C7C8-4786-9A02-A8869DB57BDB.jpg (480x360, 6K)

hl1
2 weeks ago

Fifa 18
Yesterday

Lmaoing @ this thread xD

Star Fox 64
7 months

Break ups are a bitch and a half

Attached: 7D7C101F-948B-4E84-8764-62117B5E16C4.jpg (925x897, 481K)

Thanks brother

Attached: gj.jpg (398x500, 19K)

Planescape Torment
Never

Attached: 1561968578313.jpg (1446x963, 60K)

Dark Souls 1
Right now

This bait hurts so bad. Don't ever post it again if I give you your (You).

Nier Automata
Saturday night

Had to ghost the chick after, she was a terrible lay

Attached: 2ba2.jpg (2667x1667, 848K)

>Ultra Street Fighter IV
>Saturday morning

>team fortress 2
>

Attached: conga.gif (250x270, 804K)

>shifting the blame
get off your fat ass and start doing exercise, you can even swim if you want, do ANYTHING

Attached: 1564614123532m.jpg (419x1024, 53K)

That isn't an excuse. You can lose weight. I used to weigh 300 lbs, lost over 80 lbs so far and I'm lazy as fuck so if I can do it anyone can. Exercise and eat better, it sucks for a while but eventually just becomes a habit and you won't think twice about it. I literally didn't lose my virginity until I started looking better from it.

that looks dumb as hell

Based.

Attached: JustRightSolaire.png (550x605, 193K)

Women get "looser" and wetter when they are turned on, which makes penetration much easier. Since she was very nervous it's probably why she couldn't relax and ended up clenching. Make her as comfortable as you can, embrace her, kiss her, play a little together etc. and when you both feel safe and comfortable with each other then you can move further.

bruh being fat is a choice you make when you eat carbs and sugar all the damn time, switch to SOME fruit, some nuts, and mostly MEAT AND EGGs and vegetables, cook for yourself fat cunt.

And then go to the gym, a gym that does group circuit training (maybe do some sprints in the park/swimming at your local pool for a couple weeks or so first to build up stamina, jogging just wrecks joints dont do it).

Good choice in vidya though.

Mines unfortunately Warframe
2 years-ish. Don't recall exactly, my standards are too high for these dirty thots.

jsrf
last christmas

Old School Runescape
Never

Golden Sun 1 and 2
Probably last month?

Warband

This. MP3 is a masterpiece and easily the best game in that series.

She likes being rough (choke,slap,spit). I figured that would be the best route to get her going. She was wet but still very tight and scared. Should I have been more gentle? I'm curious how she had sex before but maybe she lied about it.

Resident Evil 4
November last year, a few days before my gf broke up with me
If it comes to a full year I'm just gonna fuck a prostitute

Attached: 1565297135696.jpg (643x281, 32K)

>japanese """games"""
fucking kys weebs

Team Fortress 2
2 weeks ago

Attached: 088C238B-A945-4888-99CD-5E1781074573.jpg (440x437, 38K)

Dragon's Dogma
One year ago

Attached: Meh.gif (630x469, 2.42M)

Hey me too we should fuck

Was the sex that bad?

CSGO
3 months ago but I didn't cum, so more like 1.5 years ago

Attached: 1561678992030.png (644x800, 53K)

Not him but it's hard when you're a kid and your parents don't know better or its the social norm for them to cook huge amount of food.
I don't complain about the food but I wish my parents slapped me on the ass when I stopped doing sports to play wow...
Now I'm slowly losing it but it's just fucking unfair how quickly it comes back when I don't watch it.

Jesus
Never post again with such shit taste

Attached: 1561782232904.gif (282x354, 1.17M)

Dude Tinder is for cheap hookups only. If you actually want a stable relationship with a non-thot try any other dating platform.

She likes it rough, but she's also a virgin who can't take a cock past the head. Which is it mate? She can't be both, you fucking retard.

Yes, especially initially. It's one thing if you guys had sex for a while now, but since it was your first time it's better to stick to fundamentals initially, and only go for fetishes once you both are comfortable with each other. Try a little more romantic approach next time, you're gonna have time for "rough" sex later, but first work on building comfort with each others bodies and trust in each other.
I hope your love works out user, I'm very jealous.

I just wanted to say that Blade Runner 2049 is an underrated masterpiece.

going to Yea Forums for sex advice? seriously nigger? google is your friend, "why are girls soo dry during sex". Not hard.

He never said she was a virgin, just that she was nervous and right.

By rough I meant rough foreplay

I didn't say she was dry.
Yeah, i'll try that. Our foreplay is really rough but when it comes to actual sex she's a little crybaby.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1549299952772.jpg (1688x508, 96K)

have sex

Deus Ex
Never

I'm scared how many virgins there are, not only on this site but in normie life as well.
How does this shit work on a societal level ?

Kotor 2
This past saturday

You're already seeing the repercussions on the news almost daily now.

Ghost Trick
3 months

>I don't have a favorite game
>i never had sex

Top 10% of men get 90% of the women. It didn’t used to be this way, but the sexual and internet revolutions lowered the transaction cost of sex significantly.

Foreplay you fucking idiot. And lube.

I'm 28, despite having a few chances in the past for sex I choose to wait for someone I would fall in love with. I don't see a reason to have sex just for fun, I can jerk off to get the same result - only when real affection and love is involved it seems to become worthwhile.

No, I have a big dick and we fucked a lot for the year and 3 months we were together.
She went to a university that I couldn't get in to and we grew apart since we didn't see each other that often.
Now we hate each other and blocked each other on all social media, but I still wouldn't mind getting back in touch with her.

Attached: 1565046639628.png (960x560, 427K)

Planescape
Yesterday

Attached: 1560988968046 vergil-explains-dating-apps-and-incels.png (1538x320, 78K)

Diablo 1, yesterday.

I aspire to be a wizard

Attached: mens-magic-wizard-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 481K)

I'm a slav and I work at a big multinational, I've been hanging out with a bunch of freshly graduated zoomers recently at work, smoking and having coffee, I outrank them big time and they assist me with shit.

NONE of the guys are getting laid regularly, the girls all have dudes. The guys are well adjusted and normal as you can get but they just aren't getting any pussy. They try to pass it off with irony and all that shit we know but honestly its fucking wrong and ten years ago when I graduated this was definitely not a thing so much

Witcher 3 (the chad video game)

Like two weeks ago

Attached: 1544138228011.jpg (900x900, 192K)

This cannot continue, surely ?
I was going to write a long ass paragraph but honestly I don't see how we can fix this.

I don't have a favorite game
I never had sex

Mother 3
2 years ago

me

>Top 10% of men get 90% of the women.
That sounds like incel made up statistics.

>Wind Waker
>4 or 5 days ago

It's unironically a societal problem. This vergil avatarfag explains it pretty well

Attached: vergil explains spree shooters.png (1862x187, 63K)

Look around you, dude.

>I don't see how we can fix this.

Haven't you noticed the massively increasing faggotry rates?

Breath of The Wild
Last week

Attached: 7EDF7DCB-57E1-4A76-A2AB-A64C5331A384.jpg (800x600, 58K)

It doesn't. Why do you think mass shootings keep happening? Those would never happen if women were fucking and dating all men equally. Men need sex like they need water and food to survive, this is a fact. Without it, they lose their sanity and become unbalanced mentally, emotionally, and physically. Women are depriving the vast majority of men what they need to survive and society is collapsing as a result. Extreme acts of violence are happening more often and fewer men of the current few generations are getting jobs or taking part in society at all. Sex and relationships with women, the promise of a wife and family someday, were the carrot on the stick that kept the machine moving and that carrot is gone because women were given too much freedom to be picky whores. If that does not change very soon, the world economy and human progress will completely collapse, and eventually we will go extinct.

>Post-modernist Western society
The second anyone says this you know they're a retarded Jordan Peterson autist with no concept of what postmodernism, "the west," or society are despite using them in a string like that

Here are my reasons
>I don't have much free time and I don't want to waste it chasing some pussy
>thanks to my little free time social events are unthinkable I don't know any worth girl to spend time with
>even if I knew somebody i am a as interesting and funny as a dry tree

is this a boy or a girl, and also, can i fuck them violently

Men dont necessarily need sex to function. They just need a higher meaning. The only problem is that all the media we are fed is that sex is the end all be all to becoming a renaissance man. This is not to say that sex isnt an important factor of growth, but that the flanderizatuon if sex has destroyed any ability for the common man to find any meaning in life because he doesnt see any beyond getting pussy. It's a systemic issue that revolves around media and the way we have evolved our communication.

Volcel, I want to only have sex with my wife. Also It damages women's (and men but less so) bonding if they fuck around a lot soo I don't hate women enough to want to screw up their chances of a having a good marriage.

tl;dr Fucking some random girl is animal shit.

Rain world
Never
It stopped hurting so it's ok.

Attached: Kiwami2640x353.jpg (640x353, 60K)

>saturday night if anal counts
>monster hunter

Attached: b6d52bb1817724d6fba6e49da0f8cbf9-800x500.jpg (800x500, 96K)

I literally never tried to have sex. even when a girl liked me in high school I ignored her

>sex is the end all be all to becoming a renaissance man.

meanwhile the real reneissance men weren't exactly known for virility. But I'd also bet they weren't whining incessantly about not getting laid just got over it and did lots of cool shit

Smash Ultimate

Two days ago

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-121248_Gallery.jpg (582x609, 69K)

Guardian’s crusade
Never

Attached: 51829ADD-80D0-48F7-A436-B7A91389AD1C.jpg (768x1024, 224K)

Devil may cry 3
Never
Why did god create ugly people? My parents are ugly too.

I don’t care about sex

>favorite game
Tie between Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I love both equally and I suck at picking favorites.
>last time you’ve had sex
I’m a kissless hugless virgin.

Attached: 22ECA2B4-0C6B-4809-AF4D-86D98A5AA88E.jpg (527x612, 51K)

Dark Souls
8 long years ago

>wake up
>look in mirror
>virginity grew back

street fighter

never.

Attached: bitch nigga.jpg (576x768, 244K)

Study released by Tinder itself. Once upon a time you could have easily argued this doesn't reflect reality, but not anymore.

You mean the year Dark Souls came out? Because I think I've found a connection.

Final Fantasy IX
Last Friday

Nothing beats chadding up and fucking your high school crush 5 years after graduation.

What you don't realize is that this is intentional. The military industrial complex engineered these conditions on purpose. They have leveraged and twisted traditional American "values" and puritanical beliefs about sex by oversaturating all media and our culture as a whole with sex, sexual imagery and the constant talk of it to reinforce the idea that it is the best thing ever and you need to be having it all the time, all while raising boys on violent video games, violent movies, and aggressive sports like football. It has created generations of lonely, bitter, sexually frustrated, angry young men for the military to have a constant supply of to recruit and send off to fight for Israel, oil, and other corporate interests. This is literally breeding men perfectly suited for war and killing, and they know it. And they definitely don't want it to end. The mass shootings are a side effect of those who slip through the cracks of this system but they don't care and will never do anything to address that because it means fixing the imbalances they have created. They want women to be the way they are now, slutty and promiscuous and sexually free, to fill young men with lust only to never have the opportunity with those women who have so much freedom and power of sexual selection that they'll never choose 90% of men. It is a sexual great depression manufactured on purpose to fuel the war machine.

It's a coincidence but yeah

That's what meaning can do for a man. They certainly had people that did in fact make fun of them for being virgins, but they didnt have media sources and faceless voices telling them they are a failure if they didnt have sex. They adjusted their lives to what they wanted to do. It's almost funny that despite all of the technological freedom we have been given, we proceed to put ourselves in a bigger psychological cage.

I still fap while thinking about my highschool crush almost 10 years after graduation

Makes sense but I'm not any less sad.
It's like looking at a worn-down car you drive that is surely going to kill you one day. And saying, "yep this is fubar, I can't do shit about it."
I don't want to spill myself here but the few women I met and kinda got close to and that weren't huge promiscuous thots all refused me. I mean it's kind of expected but I don't want to lower my standards since tolerating any lower than that in my life on a regular basis will fuck up my health

Has nothing to do with the act itself, but what it implies. Being unable to get laid means you're an outcast that can't form solid, lasting emotional bonds. Being a virgin, for many, is simply a social death sentence. Some can turn their luck around if they have a decent hand, most can't. Good luck rationalizing that.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengance
2 weeks ago

I honestly just added her on facebook and messaged her because I don't give a fuck anymore. Ended up fucking her a few weeks later.

Feels good but it makes you feel lost. Kinda like a "What now?" situation. Achieving your dreams isn't always fun.

MEGAMAN
two days ago

Attached: Captura.png (461x607, 299K)

Well, that's obvious. Why else would people try to put sex at the forefront of everything, besides to empower women, who coincidentally make up most of the spending power in the world. It's a multifaceted problem that has no foreseeable solution other than to better yourself and achieve goals that you see are important, whether that be sex or not.

>my parents made me fat
they might have fed you shitty food but that doesn't mean you can't exercise, and if you don't live with them you have no excuse. stop blaming your parents retard

Probably Terraria
haha...

dwarf fortress
26 hours ago

>spamming the same preset distance dodge
>randomly mashing attack and hoping shit hits
That game looks like absolute shit you tard

To be fair, overfeeding your child is considered child abuse now. Obviously anyone could lose weight but that's much easier said than done.

cringe. MP3 has better gunplay, mechanics, physics, animations, sounds, controls, gore, and enemy AI than any third person shooter out there.

>all these normalfags who not only have had sex but have it regularly
get the fuck off of my website

Bravely Default
May

Going back up to see her on the 19th to get more.

Exercise doesn't do anything if you have shit nutrition. This is fucking weight loss basics.

Tekken 7
Never

Lads

It sounds like a meme but sex is unironically not important

Sex has done nothing for me as a human being, it's just like 15-20 minutes of physical pleasure and then it's done
You're better off reading a book for 20 minutes or going for a jog or some shit, improve yourselves bros the thots are not your goal

Attached: 1557457344465.jpg (633x633, 72K)

Just wanted to say that none of you are virgins because you had your penis in your mom at one point

>Resident Evil 4
>2 days ago

>vice city
>yesterday

Attached: 8A6D374BC2C74B4098F30956491EFB5C.png (409x409, 192K)

Sometimes I miss the free agency I used to have but I know i would be depressed without her. Truly the duality of man

Times have changed user. Let it go.

>yeah I'm rich but honestly guys, money isn't all that important
People like you will be the first ones hanged.

I wish I could meet my college oneitis again now, I feel like she would actually fall for who I am now as opposed to who I was back when we were friends in those days.

> Are you me?

Attached: f5c987c1c1063ea58f715d632cd58d60.gif (371x160, 1.52M)

Bring a late bloomer fucking sucks

>equating sex with actual literal wealth
Pussy doesn't get you a new car. A new car gets you pussy. Learn it.

Attached: 1559969313324.jpg (936x927, 99K)

Sex is fun, but more than anything simply losing my virginity was like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I was older when it happened, in my late 20's, so I had spent a long time feeling very depressed, anxious, and having no self worth about it. When it finally happened, all that went away and I just felt "normal", and it unironically helped me a lot. I wasn't weighed down by the societal pressures of that anymore, had my curiosity sated, and didn't have to wonder or obsess about it anymore. I see now that it is something that is meant to be enjoyed in a real, loving relationship though and not necessarily worth the trouble otherwise since it is messy and tiring, and not always all that physically satisfying. To say it isn't important is very wrong, it is a great thing with the right person, but the way our culture treats it is warped as fuck.

Same, man. It's tough to balance, but I know that she ultimately stops me from going ultimate manchild mode of work, gym, vidya, sleep, repeat. It's also fun to have someone to just do things with, period.

That's good. Personally I like sex and enjoy meeting up with someone from tinder every week or two.

>I was born with fat parents who made me fat so I have the only legitimate excuse
shitty excuse desu, just workout a bit and stop eating fastfoods while going 300-500 calories deficit

Attached: DFqSHPs.jpg (604x340, 69K)

majora's mask
saturday

Silent Hill 3
10+ years ago, I lost count.

Attached: 1458139311905.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Wind Waker.
I'm celibate because of my religious faith. I'm gay and marriage is the only permissible place for sex, and marriage is between a man and a woman.

then don't eat shit? You probobly aren't even fucking hungry, just bored, find some games you actually enjoy or find another hobby