Is Yea Forums looking forward to Astral Chain?

Is Yea Forums looking forward to Astral Chain?

Attached: 1562055750919.png (386x629, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRN8JuAbH0E
youtube.com/watch?v=PMS-LMKXKTo
nintendolife.com/news/2019/06/preview_astral_chain_is_the_2019_switch_game_everyone_should_be_talking_about
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I definitely am. The OST is already shaping up to be really good: youtube.com/watch?v=yRN8JuAbH0E
Hopefully the threads will be more active once the game releases.

Yes, but not for the game itself.
I'm hyped for its potential as a weapon on console wars and Devil May Cry / stylish action threads

It looks pretty cool, I wonder if we'll get a demo.
This game truly reminds me of Chaos Legion, had a lot of fun with it on the PS2.

Attached: 7116t5rpIXL._AC_SL1280_.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

It's the only game I have to look forward to for the rest of the year.

Looks epic
Snoys SEETHING

Fuck you.

I'm probably going to grab it at the end of the year so I can have from September to December to clear my backlog.

Looks amazing, definitely getting it day 1

Demo seems unlikely this close to release, but Nintendo does sometimes make demos way after the fact.
Like Cadence of Hyrule getting one a few days ago.

>If the game ends being good, it will be the second coming of never ever Bloodborne
>If the game ends being better than most of PG games, it will serve as fuel for "PG are Nintendo fanboys" arguments
>If the game sells well it will help the "Sony consoles have no attachment value" posting
>If the game ends being better than DMC 5 it will support the "DMC 1 is the only good DMC game" narrative

And that's not including the possibilities if Astral Chain ends being mediocre or bad.
How can you not be excited for it?

you are what's wrong with this website
take this (you) and never post again

Yes. Astral Chain and Daemon x Machina look to be what will save my Switch from collecting any more dust in the near future. I bought Smash and it's fun, but I just can't be fanatic about it like half of Yea Forums is.

Platinum has had a pretty bad track record recently, but hopefully AC will be a return to their glory days.

I'll never understand why a bunch of loser lonely faggots with no friends are so enamored with a game that's specifically made to be played locally with friends.
The online isn't even good. It lags like a motherfucker.

Even if you ONLY played world of light Smash is worth $60. Ive put a ton of time into it and I'm not even done with it. Just don't play on easy.

>If the game ends being good, it will be the second coming of never ever Bloodbo-

Attached: yuzu.jpg (740x416, 33K)

Yeah I really don't understand what Smash does that make people have it on their mind 24/7. The game play was fun and I had a blast playing with my friend, but I eventually stopped and went on to play other shit.

I wish there was a demo, I'm not 100% sold on the battle system

I dunno about Yea Forums but I am

Would it be foolish to possible pre-order a copy of Astral Chain?
youtube.com/watch?v=PMS-LMKXKTo
I think this plays and looks amazing, the only two things I'm worried about is if AC ends up being too short and how it'll be in handheld mode?
Did the devs ever say how long this game's going to be?
Any AC gameplay in handheld mode (just curious) out there?

Attached: 910eMi3mDKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (926x1500, 413K)

>30 fps
Lol NOPE

Attached: er7594.png (366x427, 143K)

>possibly?

How short is too short?

That's what Redbox is for

why bother preordering if there is no incentive. wait for release, if the reviews are great, jump in.

>Platinum Games
>how long this game's going to be?
4-5 hours.
Wonderful 101 is their only weird project with 15 hours story mode.

Attached: 20160529201414.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

When are we going to unfiltered that word, it's because of that Snoy was become primarily associated with it.

nah

If 1 playthrough it's less than 15 hours than that would be a bit disappointing i.m.o
I think both Nier games (correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I've played them) have multiple endings and numerous weapons to look which gave them more gameplay hours.
Both Bayonetta games also give you the choice to unlock other weapons, Alfheim portals and Charms (in Bayo 1), 3rd Climax (in Bayo 2) and you could get Platinum ranks if you want to have the highest scores.

Attached: 1565532696680.jpg (1920x1080, 416K)

>30FPS
>ARPG bullshit
>no jump button
That's gonna be a pass from me, dog.

Should I grab Astral Chain and MUA3 with the Nintendo Voucher?

or should I get FE, even though I have never played a FE game before?

Wasn't this supposed to be open world or something like Automata?
Get FE. It's great.

I'd say skip MUA3, it's a mediocre brawler that has even less content and fanservice than its predecessors. Plus it's 100% going to get an eventual Definitive Edition with all the DLC some time down the line.

>is

Have they said anything about language options/dual audio yet? I keep seeing people ask about it but no definite answer either way

Yuzu

Yeah, dual audio confirmed
nintendolife.com/news/2019/06/preview_astral_chain_is_the_2019_switch_game_everyone_should_be_talking_about
>The English-language voice acting is excellent, but the Japanese voice track is also included

It will be at least one decade until a game is playable.

Setting and story seem too anime generic for my tastes, as well as the art style. I may be a clover/platinum fan, but I've been burned by their games before like godhand, so I'm waiting out for a review first.

I already learned my lesson with games before so I don't preorder anymore. A demo would be nice, but I highly doubt we'll get one.

>Even if you ONLY played world of light Smash is worth $60.
You would have to pay me to play world of light.

I mean I play with my 2 roommates all the time and whenever we have people over they’re almost always down to play smash or mario kart. The switch gets used a surprising amount considering it’s only a multiplayer system for us right now. Looking forward to astral chain so I can play a fun single player game

Oh yeah, I'm waiting for it to leak any day now

god your so fucking pathetic