This is a good video game

This is a good video game.

Attached: metal-gear-solid-v-5-phantom-pain-code-via-email.jpg (1528x2156, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=av5iU_iwA90
youtube.com/watch?v=PXkgn3QUA2w
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's ok. Better than MGS 4, at least.

Yes it is.
I'm still mad about it though.

It's a decent unfinished videogame with a garbage story.

that's a movie user

It will be when the demon edition comes out ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

A really bad one.

The story is okay, it's just terribly presented since 95% of it is in like 20 hours of pure a audio drama and only really makes sense if you're playing the game in Japanese

MGSV is actually finished, if you believe the script leaks. It just sucks, that's all.

People still give enough of a shit that they'd buy a new edition of MGS V? I wouldn't. Make new games, faggots.

>funny gameplay with an enough deepness
>first half of the game is very enjoyable
>second half is literally nothing
if you aren't butthurted because -Konami bad / Kojima hack- you can understand that it's a quite good game

Attached: 1552939752705.jpg (1200x1126, 136K)

MGS4 went through what any Japanese game did at the start of the HD era, also it was the end of the Solid Snake saga so there was a lot of shit to cover, plus kojima lost interest in the series, he even said something the line of am back fully focused on MGSV or something like that.

yeah the core gameplay is pretty fun its a shame everything else sucks

I guess that's why it was so trash.

the first chapter? sure
goes absolutely down the drain as soon as you reach the end
>make 10/10 combat & gameplay mechanics
>only one real boss fight

the soundtrack was kino

It filled the SOCOM void for me. It feels very repetitive but that's okay.

Also the main missions filled with Kojima supersoldier horseshit just suck fuck.

none of the original tracks were any special besides WOAH-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO and the rest was just a guardians of the galaxy mashup of random songs people remember

Kill ruskies
You horn grow because you killed human.
Ruskie
Human
2/10

3 >= 2 > 1 >= PW > 4 > GZ > good > TPP

>if you believe the script leaks
I'm more inclined to believe the people that actually worked on the game, and the videos of konami employees on stage demoing and speaking on features that never materialized due to obvious time constraints.

>not liking ASIA
faggot
invidio.us/watch?v=av5iU_iwA90

all the tracks in 5 were done better in 3 sorry

To be fair, it kind of takes you out of immersion having communist Russians listen to American 80s songs.

With a lot of flaws.

Attached: 1466477239818.png (800x800, 742K)

>gameplay is near unanimously praised
>story quality and mission quality is disputed
>these two aspects make it a "bad game"
nigga

I'm not putting myself through that slog again.

it just needed young vulcan raven and sniper wolf

>gameplay is near unanimously praised
No it isn't. The controls are good with the exception of the limited equipment. Everything else about the gameplay is fucking shit.

Too much mobile game shit
Not enough interesting stuff in the overworlds
Mother Base is barren as fuck
I give it a 6
t. 120 hours

cringe

based

People nowadays still think MGS is a good franchise

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 28K)

MGSV made it a better franchise

No

MGS mogs every other franchise though

Yes it is.

It was until 4 happened

>unfinished

Konami and Unit 8 have to finish it. The whole 5 chapters. The MB customization, the repopulation of the maps, and a lot of other things.

The gameplay is great though

BUT LE EPIC DEMON FANFIC EDITION

Wrong

>"according to Yea Forums™ leaks the demon edition is real and it will count with Fukushima as director..."
you have to be really fucking stupid to believe this

Attached: 1564375417663.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

>post yfw "Demon Edition" is real and better than """"V""""

Attached: 1560694389524.gif (255x231, 112K)

>mfw fanfic edition never ever

Attached: FHD0Ql6.jpg (1080x932, 181K)

I wish it had less quiet and more Kaz being a spiteful fuck, more slullface, and more Huey and ocelot. I hate how much screen time quiet gets, she's easily the most uninteresting character of the batch.

>only one real boss fight
Sahelanthropus, Man on Fire and even the stupid Skulls in the airport mission.

What's the difference between it being in Japanese or English? How does it being in Japanese make more sense?

>Fanfic Edition
>Konami caves in and gets rid of Quiet to please SJWs
This alone makes me hate this idea. SJWs deserve to be fucked with the business end of a rake

also Cloaked in Silence [Extreme] is the best sniper battle in the franchise

I really don't think it's sjws. SJWs like quiet, she's basically the one that keeps doing heroic shit in the custcenes, she steals venoms thunder multiple times throughout the game.

If you like playing the same missions over and over in bland, flat maps.

Love the story in MGS games? Well, you'll get none of that here.

Objectively a badly designed game, there is some fun to be had but you can say that about most shitty games.

Attached: 1427600713129.jpg (393x393, 34K)

She needed more screentime as did all the other characters . Her romance arc comes out of nowhere and she gets all her character development thrown at you by Code Talker in A Quiet Exit. Fuck that, I want to see her and Venom getting used to each other and falling in love in the trenches.

Is it just me or the boss fights feel awful mechanically? There's something off with them, none of them feel fun and they feel oddly clunky for how fluid the movement is.

>SJWs like quiet

No they dont

That's the thing. You have to do one or the other, everything about her or venom is awkward as fuck. Her best scenes are the ones where she's doing cool shit to save venom and her worst ones are the ones where her and venom are having some awkward romantic moments that make no sense

The only good MGS games are MGS, MGS2, MGS3. That's it.

Yes they do, she's basically a cosplay staple at this point.

The only time she really steals Venoms thunder is when she kills the guys raping her while he just awkwardly stands and watches because she killed them before he had a chance to help. That scene was intended to make her look badass though.
I assure you that it's SJWs who hate her.

Attached: 1564255561879.png (548x538, 428K)

except there's tons of variation in the maps and FOBs and the story is basically a redux of 2

The 4 minutes that you played in 4 is better than the entirety of V

No they don't, SJWs don't cosplay

the combat mechanics are great. The level design in which to use said mechanics is dogshit awful, making the overall gameplay shit.

yes it is. MGS is ranked as follows
MGS3 10/10
MGS2 10/10
MGSV 9/10
MGS1 9/10 in 2019
MGSPW 9/10
MGS4 7/10

>The level design in which to use said mechanics is dogshit awful,
no it isn't, there's plenty of variation and choice you get in sneaking. And each FOB is a bigger base than CO

Nah, you could and should do both. Kojimmy swung too far to the side of game play with this one in response to criticism of MGS4 being a movie. There definitely should've been at least a couple of scenes of them bonding on the battlefield and then the romance would've worked better. A Quiet Exit was really good at this.

Just let go user, this level of delusion isn't healthy

>SJWs like quiet

I realize that the reverse physiology is indeed a powerful tool, cause you my friend are a true bullshiter.

Attached: mgs quiet dont touch.webm (960x540, 2.67M)

>he hasn't played POOPS

get out of here you casual

Yes they do, sjws heavily frequent cons. There's a reason that stupid "me being dressed this way doesn't equal consent" shit started.

>redux of 2
not even close bro

Oh sure, I forgot about that one.
Can you still do the supply crate trick on the Extreme version?

Because the bosses can no-sell everything but straight sneak and shoot gameplay. I called in 4 tanks into the man on fire before getting the memo that thou must fight him with small arms.

>There definitely should've been at least a couple of scenes of them bonding on the battlefield
There is, every time you take her out.

is it worth an emulation? looks like utter shit to me

think about it.

It's also got a dash of 3 and 4 in it also...

Nah she steals his thunder during the jet scene, she stills his thunder during the ocelot gru scene, and during the scene where she beats up like 5 guards at once

There are occasionally scenes coming back, but I'm talking about events that portray them getting to know each other and learning to work together in combat.

It's even better with emulation because of upscaling and speed increase. It may not be the best MGS story, but its presentation is top notch.

Well the jet scene was also a scene specifically meant to have her be badass.
>she beats up like 5 guards
Thats the rape scene

yeah like when they're out in the battlefield and gaining friendship status, durrr. You're upset because something that is expressed through gameplay isn't shown in an uninteractive cutscene instead?

I don't give a shit about trying to convince you of anything, the boogeymen are clearly in your head rent free. But I do go to cons and I do cosplay and half the bitches there are extremely left wing and there are quiets everywhere. Mgs v is very much the most normalfag mgs of the series and lots of them love quiet.

It's such a good game people still believe it was one big ruse and that proper game is still coming.

yeah i've thought about it and it's not. It's not a simulation/treatise on memes and the ersatz nature of the cyber information age. The only thing they have in common is that there's a twist where you weren't playing as the snake you thought you were.

cool I'll have to give it a go then. Where does it rank for you?

>It's not a simulation/treatise on memes and the ersatz nature of the cyber information age
It's an extension of that, yes.

>4 hears later and people STILL seething
Imagine how incredibly shitty the game was, the fact that some people believe that this demon edition is real and it will be Yea Forumscore tier is just sad. Let it go already.

Attached: 1558922872876.jpg (550x422, 35K)

below PW but above 4. Best song tho

youtube.com/watch?v=PXkgn3QUA2w

It's not insanely out of the realm of possibility though, the Moby dick symbolism is an easy starting point for a "completed" version of the game.

lmao 0 points made

It wasn't shitty though, that's just Kojimadrones still upset over their fancanon not coming to life

been a normal fag and sjw restera are two different things.
Normalfags enjoyed quiet, internet sjw did not.

Attached: quiet Tniwe (20).jpg (750x937, 109K)

okay, it's literally detailing the foundations of what becomes MGS2 and FOB is even an ersatz Big Shell, but okay.

based and, if I may say, redpilled.

That's the thing, if gameplay were enough then their romantic scenes would work better.
Gaining affection points with Quiet mostly comes from ordering her to kill people, scout locations and picking up the little bentos she leaves all over the map. You also get one point for making eye contact with her while on the helicopter.
A couple of scenes, even short ones, would go a much longer way just to show that these people care about each other at least to some extent.
I don't necessarily need long mushy conversations like Snake and Meryl or even BiBo being oblivious with Eva.

For me it's

MGS 3 10/10
MGS 2 10/10
MGS 1(in 2019) 9/10
MGS PW 8/10
MGS V 7/10
MGS 4 6/10

but for me 6/10 isn't current day rankings where a 6 is the worst thing imaginable. I think 4 is just a very average staple in the series. It tries too hard to be a bombastic finale to the first 3 games and just falls flat in every regard.

mother base is based off the big shell for fan service reasons primarily, other than that it has nothing to do with mgs2

Boring Far Cry 3 in third person with shitty grinding and emptier world.

>it's related but it isn't

lol okay.

He's not wrong, you can tell they went back to mgs 2 and took inspiration from it. Venom is basically raiden but without snake and otacon there to stop him from losing who he is. Venom has the mantle of snake thrust upon him(just like raiden) without being prepared for it, and has to just deal, cept everyone around venom has some other agenda and are just using him to forward their own objectives (outside of maybe quiet, who seens to actually care for him)

It's very noticeable if you play the entire series back to back.

Ubisoft wish they could make a game as fun as MGSV.

This is Pequod, say something nice about him.

Attached: Pequod.jpg (2560x1440, 494K)

pretty valid list user although I think 4 was a good finale

he's approaching the LZ

They did. MGSV really tried hard to make it as obnoxious to play as possible with everything locked behind hourly irl timers and constant helicopter intros FEATURING SPOILERS DIRECTED BY HIDEO KOJIMA.

it was but it could have been soo much better. Kojima's lucky he nailed the final fight even if it's just a glorified QTE sequence how does he do it?

sure it has inspiration but is it a redux of 2? definitely not.

He does a good job of ignoring the filthy mute sex going on behind him as he flies

Ubishit plays terribly though and has no polish.

He's very good at recovering from helicopter crashes

You can play without the helicopter intros by just triggering the missions while in free roam, but then you lose the fast travel. Unfortunately, unless you are on PC, you can't disable the "Starring REAL TIME SPOILERS"
This still does not make up for half the problems i have with the game.

No, they didn't. Every single ubisoft open world game is mind numbingly dull and they always feels like garbage to play. Get some fucking taste.

Good Morning

Attached: COI3Tx7UcAAHpui.jpg (768x1024, 115K)

>This still does not make up for half the problems i have with the game.
What else you got?

That only shows how much they dropped the balls on MGSV.

Also you're not denying that FC3 was a staple open world game for MGSV to copy, are you?

the locked timers help provide verisimilitude to make it feel like you're really commanding a group of researchers that are supporting your exploits in game. By the time you can actually pay for it it's only to bolster your FOB defence but it's never hard to replace high ranking soldiers and it's great game design because, assuming you care about FOB, you'll always have a reason to go out and gather resources.

Oh, no, indefinitely wouldn't say it's a redux. The game has more to do with globalism than anything, but there are a lot of little things that show they went back to mgs 2 and clearly were looking for things to inspire them. If you notice when ocelots hair changes while he's possessed by liquid is what happens to mantis when he's possessed by anyone.

Is kojima the only person who use anything sony not playstation or headphone?

fast travel exists on the map, bro.

except MGSV plays great and has a tremendous level of polish.

Its a piece of shit that I regret spending any time on

it is though. MGS is a highly self-referential series, but gets a lot of it's inspiration directly from 2 to the point where story beats are imitated.

Sounds like you hate video games bros

>plays great and has a tremendous level of polish.
Oh yes, all these copy pasted outposts and hive mind AI that can't even compare to the likes of MGS2 or 3.

I get it from a meta/artistic side, kojima loves that type of shit, but at the same time it's a video game, fun can't go out the window because you want your players to suffer through being a mercenary leader. It's very obvious he was trying to cuck the playerbase with the phantom pain, but none of it translates into fun, subverting my expectations at every turn by making the game not be what I expect of an mgs game is all fine and dandy, but there are tons of instances where the game just isn't fun to play because of these artistic decisions.

those groundzero tapes with the rape are still uncomfortable for me to today(skullface was soo good).
really wanted kojima to go darker in V

Attached: mgs.jpg (1024x684, 107K)

>level design is shit
>open world world design is shit
>bosses are shit
>missions ratings are based entirely on speed
>enemy AI runs when it thinks you aren't looking at it
>loadouts in a franchise that let's you use everything you've ever found
>paying to develop equipment
>paying to use equipment you've already paid to develop
>base managment
>side missions that are more important to progression than main missions
>replaying missions to advance the story
I could keep going, but I won't.

It's fun but Kojima definitely fooled me, i just wanted to see the real Big Boss descend into madness

Attached: metal-gear-solid-4-big-boss.jpg (736x429, 36K)

That's true. At least I don't care when Big Boss' story gets ruined.

Step aside the real kino is coming in 3 months

Attached: death-stranding-screen-03-ps4-us-28may19.jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

What are you talking about the AI in V is no worse than 2 or 3 and take place over entire outposts instead of being limited to tightly controlled linear hallways. Ubishit is just a slog to play because none of the systems are too far thought out and it controls like ass. I remember the first time I got into a car for example, which controlled like shit and took out my immersion especially with the shitty radio voice acting on top of all that. And the games are loaded with that sort of immersion breaking bullshit so that while you come across something novel once in a while, it quickly wears out any novelty and you're accosted with many other examples of immersion breaking bullshit that ultimately results in the games being unsatisfying slogs to play through. Not to mention all the gameplay options that's loaded into your loadout selection in V that dwarfs content in any Ubishit game

calling something a cuck is not an argument.

Why is the level design shit? There's plenty of variation in the terrain...

Also operations games have always had loadouts and base management

>>paying to use equipment you've already paid to develop
The economy in V is part of what makes the game so great, everything you do has some sort of in-game meaning to it.

Am hype but i wish someone would interviewer kojima about what he has learn from mgsv and how he will improve on it in death stranding.
cause am seen similar stuff

Attached: death stranding (2).png (1042x992, 807K)

Kojima's employees are wizards, how the hell did they mimic MGSV graphics on a different engine? also it looks way better than Horizon

Attached: horizon-zero-dawn-screen-03-ps4-us-13jun16.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

MGSV is one of the best games ever made, mechanically.

>>enemy AI runs when it thinks you aren't looking at it
Really?

>"""4K"""

Now imagine what it would look like on a real machine like PC or PS5...

Reminder that Kaz's burger adventures had more depth than Quiet's backstory.

The ai is definitely dumber in v than mgs 3. There's way less options to interact with them, there's less cqc, their alert is way more streamlined where the moment they see you the entire base is alerted. I turned reflex off and there's no alternative to it, you get spotted everyone in the area knows, there's no extensive search features like in 2. There's no special units. It's all sorta generic feeling. It all feels like kojipro didn't realize the amount of money or time you'd need to properly do an open world that doesn't fall into overplayed territory of every open world game we've seen in the past 8 years

By not making it a mission based, increase cutscenes and story content

also the replayable missions are optional. Sounds like you're just another deluded fanboy who thought Kojima would bring your fanfiction to life

Without mentioning cut content, I don't like how mother base construction is locked behind doing X amount of mission instead of having to finish building that team's struct on MB and even then, MB is just there just like Battle gear. Then missions like "Backup Back down" being one of the few Main missions where the game may force your hand to go full lethal or think twice with your loadout.

I didn't call anything a cuck.. you somehow missed the entire point of my post to focus on the word cuck.. invalidating my argument because you saw an insult when there wasn't one there isn't an argument either.

Attached: IMG_2772.jpg (480x231, 99K)

>There's way less options to interact with them, there's less cqc, their alert is way more streamlined where the moment they see you the entire base is alerted.
That has nothing to do with how sophisticated the AI is. Again, 3 was a series of linear hallways where AI interaction is more easily pre-baked whereas V's ai spans the entire map.

is the red thing a Fire extinguisher?

yes you did. Your post didn't have any other point other than that you didn't find it fun, probably because you have shit taste

Quiet was just made for fapping and sales

Quiet has no backstory. Literally nothing about her is known except that she's an assassin working for Cipher and/or Skullface and had the skin parasites used to keep her alive.
If you mean her other backstory, then I'd say it's deep enough for Venom's snake and that's what really matters

reflex is also turned off in good FOBs, play the game.

That's actually true, but I'm 99% sure it's Kojima trolling. It's like the equivelant of a cartoon with someone hiding in a bush, who stops moving as soon as the other character turns around.

it only happens now and then though, not always.

No, I definitely didn't call anything a cuck. Your entire post just comes off like you being asshurt and being unable to take criticism as anything as a perceived insult.

Kojima should have hired Kevin Spacey for the role of Die-Hardman and kept his face and identity hidden until we play the game

Attached: 469303579.jpg (3000x1984, 734K)

True, but they could have made specific parameters for the AI in bases to make them feel more elite than the dudes just out in a barren favela shack.

>No, I definitely didn't call anything a cuck.
>It's very obvious he was trying to cuck the playerbase

seethe harder

nah this game will definitely be mission base.
you can see it in the trailer were is gearing up mgsv style.
plus since it a new game the length of the cutscene wont matter short or long.

Attached: death stranding.gif (540x304, 1.57M)

okay. There's still tons of that sort of variability with FOBs

That whore ruined the game for me

That's not calling anything a cuck, my illiterate friend. I was using that in jest to say the entire point of the game is clearly meant to convey a feeling of losing something, I.e, by subverting your expectations at every turn and making the game not feel anything like an mgs. The point of my post wasn't that I found the game unfun, but that his artistic choices in certain designs of the games features don't translate into fun. Yes, it's cool to have motherbase and be a military leader, but guess what? Base serves no purpose and is empty as fuck.

Somehow your brain focused on cuck and nothing else, I'm gonna assume you're like 15 because of how defensive you seem to be over a perceived insult that isn't there.

Attached: IMG_2770.jpg (246x234, 7K)

What does being butthurt over a bikini for 6 years straight feel like?

Attached: 1565389391772m.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

Fobs aren't the main game though, that's great and I don't disagree, but when you play the real game that's definitely not the case.

>I turned reflex off and there's no alternative to it
Reflex and markers were disabled before I hit new game (thanks to experimenting in GZ), I really believe it's the "real" way to play. You're very unlikely to be spotted instantly unless you're just running around in the open. You usually just cause suspicion, which has it's own visual and audio cues allowing you to react appropriately. Even when you do get spotted you have a small amount of time to shoot/CQC the guard so an alert doesn't get started. Even when an alert is started the guards only have a hazy idea of where you are, allowing you to give them the slip if you're careful.

Oh wow you're even dumber than I thought and just fell for LE PHANTOM PAIN meme.

>The point of my post wasn't that I found the game unfun
Yes it was you're just trying to make is sound like your lack of fun was objective.

I believe it's less about the piece of clothing and more about the person wearing them.

>Base serves no purpose and is empty as fuck.
FOB is the best part of the game and ties all the mechanics together. Let me guess you're one of those shitters who thinks fultoning everything is how you play the game optimally.

fav song of the series

But one of the perks of FOB is disabling invader's Reflex mode, which is a neat mechanic that wouldn't exist without it. Maybe you should stop being so shit as to even trigger it to begin with lol.

Kojima better showcase unedited gameplay demo next week at gamescom

I see, I had no idea gay people were also seething about Quiet.

Attached: 1561260177661.jpg (800x862, 105K)

this is the OTP

i just want a gf its not fair

Attached: 20190807220934_1.jpg (2560x1440, 280K)

Just be yourself

I didn't mean it like that user

I'd rather watch Venom and Kaz have gay sex for 10 hours than having to look at quiet's horse face for 1 second

believe in yourself
never give up

Sorry to crash into the party but where are the audio settings?
There is just a custom music volume setting.

None of it is objective, I'm not some retarded 15 year old who thinks my opinion is fact and gets butthurt the moment someone agrees with it. But if you think waiting 4 hours for a gun to unlock is fun and makes you feel like the big boss, then by all means enjoy yourself. I don't, I want to unlock my gun and use it and kojimbles artistic vision for having to wait while my make believe scientists do their research before I can is just bad game design. As far as the rest of your post goes, you just keep sounding more and more asshurt that someone disagrees with you.

>uses the most casual accommodating crutch in metal gear series
>calls other people shit

Attached: isshgddt.jpg (400x400, 20K)

There isn't any. Guess you can change the game's dub but that's it.

Objectively factual post

I just want a mute gf.
Sounds like you just want to watch Venom plunging his dick into Miller's ass, Quiet has nothing to do with it.

Attached: 1565451798701.jpg (599x776, 88K)

>None of it is objective
>is artistic choices in certain designs of the games features don't translate into fun

make up your mind lol

I don't use it because I'm good enough not to trigger it, but you have to turn it off to guarantee your NO REFLEX bonus like a true shitter.

Yeah women should act more like men or stfu no homo

I just wonder how much did all the songs + keifer cost and if that money towards the development of the game we would have got something better...

user, that's an opinion.. is English not your first language? Asking genuinely, not trying to be an asshole

Soviet Union enslaved many non Russians to fight there like Polish, Lithuanians, Estonians, Czech, Romanians etc.

just admit you like dick man

Rumor says Ninja Theory is making the next MGS, now you faggots will truly miss the MGSV days

Attached: tameem-metal-gear-solid.png (777x437, 135K)

no, that's you presenting your opinion as fact.

No, it's not. I never once said it was fact. It's my opinion.

Can't pass your genes dumping it all in man booty.

well you're wrong.

Attached: 1545404790710.png (617x1481, 77K)

You can't tell me Im wrong, it's subjective.

Which one is to blame for MGS5?

Attached: 123897235754.png (500x320, 207K)

>but you have to turn it off to guarantee your NO REFLEX bonus
Jesus Christ you're autistic. Who gives a fuck about points?

Attached: 1540326171400.png (539x440, 172K)

And

I don’t mind metal gear going all call of duty

Why Kojima refuse to show his family on social media? we literally know everything about his life except his family

Attached: go5qka88o4c11.jpg (1039x1038, 109K)

in my opinion ;)

This image makes me think Lea just finished strap-on fucking him in the ass

My entire mission log right now is just EXTREME STEALTH versions of old missions. Is there any point in playing any further or is it all just lame challenge maps labelled as missions?

Because he has a fanbase full of autistic stalkers.

pretty much any MGS gamer ever? Part of the fun was playing through a certain style to get emblems. I guess if you play like shit all the time you would hate the game lmao.

Playing side ops will have the same effect as doing the challenge missions.

Yup its definitely feels like they took the picture after they were done with something...

then how am i playing it?

did you like it?

Attached: YE.png (169x90, 41K)

Best content is FOB endgame, so yeah.

That's fair, I respect your opinion user.

Attached: IMG_2271.jpg (631x1024, 65K)

Japs never show their families. I mean i didn’t know suda had a wife before til he mentioned it at that gamespot video.

It sounds like you finished the game m8

Again they did it..

Attached: 456561132435.jpg (1040x1040, 87K)

lol you tell me

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 3.21.18 PM.png (1352x578, 125K)

WE are his family

Attached: kojimaa.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

The question is, did YOU rike it, Hideo-san? Don't worry, your butt will stop bleeding soon.

Now Mads is involved ...

Attached: 134564453465.jpg (1080x1058, 98K)

I think yours is shit.

I just want MGS4 without million year loading screens and it would be perfect.
It is one of those games that really needs a remaster but not by konami, they fucked silent hill so bad.

Disappointing, but enjoyable to play. I sunk a good 300 hours into it within 3 playthroughs over the years since it's release.

Kojima was on top this time.

Which one is the gay one? hideo or kojima?

Attached: Death-Stranding-recording-session-Japanese-vo-studio-Hideo.jpg (1024x768, 326K)

That's alright, user, it's your right to, not everyone has to agree.

Attached: IMG_2771.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>SOLID SNAKE PARACHUTES INTO OUTER HEAVEN WEARING HIS SIGNATURE JOGGERS EMBLAZONED
WITH A UNION JACK AND THE WORDS "REMAIN" WRITTEN DOWN THE LEFT LEG. HIS BAGGY OVERSIZED TACTICAL MOLLE/HOODIE HAS 12 DIFFERENT MAG POUCHES ATTACHED TO THE FRONT. HE LOAD HIS XL WALTHER CUSTOM PROCEEDS TO CROUCH AND TOUCH HIS EAR
>"Oi Govnah a've infiltrated Outer Heaven"

GOTY

Lea was the one with the strap-on, Mads was receiving, and Kojima watched and held the camera.

Rumor is that it's a complete remake of the game from the ground up. New story, newish locations, etc.

We'll see if the rumor is even slightly true though. I suppose we'll know by the end of the year.

Licensing those songs was such a waste of money.
>You cannot use them during FOB
Why? It is the only interesting, stressing point that calls for upbeat music. I honestly forgot about this feature most of the time, I enjoyed Peace Walker MGS song collection better.

cope harder

Post your personal MGS game rankings.

My opinion that is clearly superior to yours:

MGS3 = MGS2 > MGS1 > MGSGB > MGSV > MGSPW > MGS4

"Listen...i also have no idea what the fuck those asians are doing..."

Attached: DnkpeQFW0AAaurA.jpg (802x1200, 141K)

Why would we believe this? This is like the 5th time some autist comes and makes some outlandish shit up and everyone believes it, pretends they knew all along and berates the autist they believed in the first place.

I don't need to cope user, my ancestors are smiling down on me user, can you say the same?

Attached: 1565390839197.jpg (419x600, 34K)

>my ancestors are smiling down on me user
mega cope, you would play Skyrim.

I disabled reflex mode early in the game and I never knew it actually triggers in FOB until I saw it while attacking on a section.

What really disappoints me about FOB is that the game does not give a shit if you play it like a retard and kill everything, in fact that is the most efficient way to play it.

The mgs community proved that invading like fucking Doomguy is actually faster and profitable, and you can exploit smoke nades to obliterate everything which really goes against the spirit of the game. Might as well cheat with reflex while you are it.

I still enjoy playing the game right (Perfect Stealth, no Alerts) but it is disheartening when you see how efficient the doomguy method is.

No it's not but luckily it will be fixed soon with the Demon Edition

The fucking Drebin or whatever the black guy is called narrating why killing the 4 shittiest bosses in any MGS game was bad cause they had bad childhoods was the fucking worse shit. MGS 4 is so fucking bad, only thing that kind of elevates it from total shit tier is the ending and the revisit of shadow moses. Though those fucking black ball ai robot things are so uninspired in terms of design.

MGS V gameplay is top tier kino dare i say ludo.

everybody played skyrim

>What really disappoints me about FOB is that the game does not give a shit if you play it like a retard and kill everything, in fact that is the most efficient way to play it.
wrong. You obviously haven't played more than a few rounds of it.

I wish shadow Moses had actual humans, the little shit robots made it lackluster

you would also like it enough to unironically quote it coming off like some desperate /pol/cel while you're at it lmfao

No it won't, there's no demon edition so stop pretending

MGSIV and V gameplay are really good. The only problem is that:

MGS4 has more lore than gameplay.
MGSV has more gameplay than story.
You can easily clock 100 hours in any of them but MGSIV was unbearable due to all the skips and loadings screens.

It really begs for a remaster.
Also let's not pretend MGSV story is not bad.

Skull face is defeated by events unrelated to Diamond Dogs or the player's actions. He could had choke on a tuna sandwich for all that matters. Worst part is that the rest of the game is filler because nothing interesting happens.

While the fight with Zeke in PW did feel like a post-game experience, MGSV loses steam immediately after XOF defeat.

yeah that's probably the shittiest part about 4 is that the gameplay is so good there's just nowhere in the game that really makes use of it and after the halfway point they gave up entirely.

It's real you naysaying fuck
DMC5 leak was real so logically MGS5 leak is real too because both end with 5

The ending is the worst part of MGS 4 and one of the main reasons why the game sucks. Unless we're talking about different things. By ending, I mean the Big Boss is alive shit

depend do you think am white

Go to the Honeybee mission and watch the guards from a long distance. You'll see them clearly running, with their posture hunched over and everything. The moment you pull out your binoculars, they immediately switch to walking.

>/pol/
>white

lmao

Attached: b188ny56k2a01.jpg (1057x947, 174K)

I meant the battle with liquid on top of arensal gear(?) or whatever that shit was. Been 11 years since I played it.

I agree, this and PW are the best ones.

100 victories so far.
Just see the guide to efficient invasions.
It is smoke, gun turret, GG.
FOB gets progressively worse as the late game arsenal is so fucking retarded.

That said, had FOB been its own game will more features (Level design a la Super Mario Maker) I would had buy it. It is fun as all hell but securing a base feels like an exercise in futility, even with custom security.

It needs modes like European Extreme, the game really feels all too forgiving at times with invaders. It is fair mid-game but it is really disappointing when I make an effort for no kills / perfect stealth while the guy who enter my base simply used a MG while I was away, sure I wreck his shit afterwards but what I am getting at is that defending is really up to the A.I and rarely players are bad enough to be defeated by the A.I. It happens but this alone could be expanded on its own game.

Would had been better than MGS survive.

That final shot is the most Kino in any video games.

DS will be downgraded hard by launch

>also the replayable missions are optional.
So you didn't play anything past Part 1? Good to know.
>fanfiction
Nothing in that post mentions the story in any way shape or form. Just the missions and progressing through the game.

Try high level FOBs :)

Also killing people wrecks your demon score

>So you didn't play anything past Part 1? Good to know.
irony, none of those missions need to be done to progress the story and they mix up the mechanics to make the experience unique anyway

>Did Zero really hate me?
Guy saved his life, placed him under his care, financed MSF, financed Miller, had agents watching over him at all times.
Went to save him from Skull Face and hid him paying for everything and even confessed him that he was his friend through and through.

The zero jack killed was a husk who had been gone for decades.

I do not know what is worse, the original canon before MGSV or the later where zero was his friend.

For some reason Kojima really can't bring either Jack or Zero to be the bad guys so he brought Edgy Face who was simply put a bad villain, I have seen people comment that Gene from Portable Ops (Objectively a better story) was a much better villain.

what are you talking about? MGSV didn't contradict anything in 4

Zero being part of The Patriots at all is the dumbest shit. Fuck MGS 4.

No one ever makes nukes so hero score is no important (I got Hero status so far).

I train in my friends FOB before attempting others to warm up. I have a friend who got everything set up with custom security and it is actually fun to invade.

I think level making and custom invasions could make its own game, it really sucks when you lose shit to a bad invader. However if it was just level making and having people play it their way for the score alone, then it would be kind of awesome.

This 10000%. You fucking faggots need to go back and play 4 and remember just how shitty it is. That trainwreck was supposed to be the grand finale to the series, and that's the shit they came up with. People say MGSV is disappointing but I think they just blocked MGS4 out of their minds. That game is easily the most disappointing piece of media I have ever experienced.

Demon score kills your camo index, have you played the game?

>MGSV didn't contradict anything in 4
Watch MGSIV epilogue, Big Boss questions whether Zero hated him.
MGSV states that not only he did not hate Jack the least but all that happened to him was fault of Skull face.

The patriots, everything, was the fault of XOF and JW.

relisten to the tapes, bub.

Listening to audio tapes is easily the worst way of telling a story in a video game.

>good

Keyword there, pal. Good, not great. I enjoyed it for what it was. Even played it to 100%, which is far more time than any schmuck who praises it as a masterpiece 10/10 video game has ever put into it.

Again, I enjoyed it. The controls in this game are fucking tight and just feels great. But unlike every other MGS game, I have no intentions of ever going back to it. And the off chance that I actually do, it'll be a very very long time from now.

Its the anti pleb filter, anyone who is oblivious to what an actual piece of shit it is is confirmed retarded and is practically the modern ubishit audience

>hurrr
>durrr

I've played over 500 hours and consider it one of the best games ever made. Haven't gotten 100% yet because I'm not some autist that looked up the animal locations on a guide.

Ubishit feels nothing like MGSV. I hate pretty much every FC game but V is one of the best.

Youre actually fucking retarded, the "gameplay" of MGSV is genuinely something between dogshit and nonexistent. The game has extremely polished controls and core system mechanics and there is literally nothing around them. Even those mechanics themselves are skin deep and have nothing in common with actual immersive sims full of emergent gameplay. In TPP every single item either does non lethal damage, lethal damage or distracts NPC.s in different ways. You have the same basic NPC soldier across a hundred hours of gameplay in a 100% empty asset flip overworld with no additional challenges to it and you get to decide what item to kill or stun them with. The optimal strategy to S rank missions even without knowing anything about them is to sprint ahead and pop everyone in the head with a suppressed assault rifle when reflex mode pops up. There is no challenging design AND there is no creativity to make your own "fun" unless youre an autistic mouthbreather conned by skin deep choices like whether to distract the guard with an active decoy or an empty magazine. MGSV is the tard wrangler of bidoo games and it automatically exposes the zoomer gen of dicklets who unironically think they are epic for praising this casual open world ubishit when real immersive sims full of well designed maps AND emergent gameplay exist (thief, deus ex, system shock 2 etc etc)

>500 hours
>A game where the majority of the missions are exactly the same
>Not autistic

Well okay then, you make a fair point. I've been had. You win this round, buddy.

cope

the game throws oodles of tools at you to fuck around with. If the majority of missions are exactly the same it's because you aren't experimenting enough.

>thief, deus ex, system shock 2 etc etc

NEW GAME BAD

>thief, deus ex, system shock 2

to be fair those game are also shit

thanks for confirming youre underage, the new deus ex games are all also far better designed and more complex than babbys first metal gear. For the record, ground zeroes is also infinitely better than TPP and I put 70 hours into GZ expecting something better from the full release but it was instead a downgrade in literally every way including graphics

>The optimal strategy to S rank missions even without knowing anything about them is to sprint ahead and pop everyone in the head with a suppressed assault rifle when reflex mode pops up
Wrong, also there's more to the game than getting S-rank on missions.

>the new deus ex games are all also far better designed and more complex than babbys first metal gear
nice non argument kiddo.

>ground zeroes is also infinitely better than TPP
not from a gameplay perspective.

S-rank is not the point, but the game sure as hell rewards you for doing that stupid shit like he mentioned.

so now youve not only confirmed that youre underage but also that youre one of the redditors who actually thinks that "gameplay" means "controls". Like I said, yet another kid easily impressed by babbys first ubishit gear even if the epic "options" you have are all skin deep while all of the meat was lost from around them that was all present in GZ (story, varied objectives, no easy ways to trivialize difficulty, interesting moment to moment challenges with variety, more interesting use of game mechanics like the usage of the tapes rather than just dumping shit exposition in them like TPP, actual presence of OSP)

Attached: You just know.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

But it's hardly the only way to S-Rank it and you get penalized for killing people whereas Tranq and Stun weapons are generally less effective at taking people out.

Thanks for that uninformed opinion. I'll file it somewhere between "trash that didn't make it into the dumpster" and "shit that popped out of the toilet when the toilet flushed"

Attached: 1374961332344.gif (238x174, 1.58M)

Controls are part of the gameplay, yes. Cry harder. GZ has a fraction of TPP's content and your list of arguments is pretty nitpicky and doesn't add up to GZ being the better game.

also OPS is present in some Chapter 2 missions but you also get rewarded with a lower reource cost for dropping in with a minimal loadout also.

thanks for confirming you have no idea about the game youre defending mouthbreather, the only thing that matters for any mission is the timer and the "penalties" (no bonuses) from killing or using reflex mode mean nothing if you just sprint in like a retard and ignore all side objectives. Ive literally been replaying this game after deleting my 90 something % savefile and the game actively punished the calm and stealthy non lethal playstyle with dogshit rankings. I instantly switched gears after two or three missions and instead started killing and rushing the main missions while only focusing on primary objectives and the game gives me an S on every mission with a doberman or FOX tag. On my first playthrough I spent 45 minutes crawling around and shooting Quiet with the tranq gun when you can fucking "non lethal" takedown her by shooting her 3 times in the head with a sniper rifle in a few minutes

The loadout costs mean literally nothing, keep grasping at straws dicklet. Once again something that I did on my first playthrough and have 100% ignored on this one after S ranking the whole game once already before when it came out, deploying with a 25-30k deployment cost littered with metals and herbs is completely irrelevant even at the very beginning let alone after the halfway point. GMP never runs out unless youre actually retarded and develop too many items at once and suddenly end up in red, something that ive never seen across 300+ hours

>The loadout costs mean literally nothing
that's literally objectively false.

>People say MGSV is disappointing but I think they just blocked MGS4 out of their minds
It's exceedingly obvious that the average person crying about how MGS V is the most disappointing game of all time started the series already knowing that MGS 4 was trash, and thus, being 100% ready to see the garbage it is.

They came into it late, they have no attachment to how the series was before MGS 4 ruined it. To them, that is what MGS has always been.

Should i skip mgs4 and watch movie instead

damn it i wish we had more to do with quiet and DD story wise.
like go on the beach and have fun in a cardboard box.

Attached: quiet Tniwe (19).jpg (779x775, 54K)

>h-haha youre just n-nitpicking

well "argued" retard, literally nobody with a brain can give a single reason for TPP being a better designed game than GZ because the imbeciles who would say anything remotely similar know nothing about the subject or any game in general. Keep frothing at the mouth over how the game is now better because you can eat a wallhack pill at any time and use the stun arm to instantly takedown 3 guards less effectively than with the chain batman arkham CQC you already had access to for free at all times

Don't watch the movie either. Believe it or not, the cutscenes are worse than the barely existing gameplay. Raped the series to the ground.

>This game sucks so bad, it's almost unplayable
>SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! IT SUCKS!!! I SHOULD KNOW AFTER I SPENT ONLY 300 HOURS PLAYING IT
If you stop lying, would you die?

Attached: 1517011996273.jpg (1000x989, 101K)

>game gives you high ranks for multiple styles of play
>that makes it shit for some reason.

Running in and getting to the objective means you're spending no time collecting materiel which is essential for FOB. And killing people tanks your camo index

MGS4 is not canon

I want to say it took me around 50 hours to 100% with another 10 to 15 hours of doing exactly what you said, experimenting. Using different tools to see what works and what doesn't.

It's a damn fun game, and like I said, the controls are great. God-tier even. But I could never picture myself putting 450 more hours into this game than I already have.

If Konami ever decided to make another MGS game with people who truly love the franchise and it had elements of MGSV in it, I would still throw my wallet at it in a heartbeat. MGSV may not be my favorite MGS, but I don't hate it. It's still apart of the family.

What annoyed me was how everyone had their dicks rock hard over this game when it came out when I guarantee you they never finished the game let alone put in the same time you and I have. Trust me dude, I value your opinion over theres because at least you actually saw the game through to the end.

dont listen to those retard, go play it.
fun game but short i guess

the issue is that you mastered the game from ground zeroes, expecting something different in tpp, when a base is a base and a soldier is a soldier

congratulations, you won the game

well you are and no amount of nitpicking is going to change that. Keep whining about your headcanon

Correct. The canon ends at 3.

it actually 2
3 is james bond fanfiction

Why does it feel like there's about 3 or 4 of the same autists that have the argumentive skills of a high schooler that just keep replying to anybody that has any criticism of TPP

not an argument

are you fucking retarded? you literally have zero clue about the topic and its blatantly obvious. LITERALLY retarded, youd think someone autistic enough to cling to this ubishit would at least be educated on the subject. Ive been wantonly killing people and the hit to heroism is practically nothing because you save prisoners and get large heroism boosts from objectives that you would be completing regardless. You can and should spend time collecting materials and soldiers while roaming and doing side ops. I couldnt give a lesser fuck about jewnamis epic online tied FOB dogshit system, did a few when the game came out just like I played a few matches of MGO and saw both for the casual pandering mobile game tier nickle and dime dopamine rush retard gimmicks that they are, go play a real fucking multiplayer game that takes skill faggot

you cant "nitpick" GZ, you dont even have to "nitpick" TPP because theres literally nothing there to nitpick, its an empty asset flip shit with less involved design than the demo but the only thing it compensates with is fluff loadout options that dont amount to anything because there are zero actual background simulations running in the game and none of the items affect any universal mechanics in the first place, they are either offensive or non lethal offensive attack tools, temporary wallhacks or variations of a "make noise in X spot" item

>like go on the beach and have fun in a cardboard box.
I too enjoyed trying to fuck Paz in PW

why does it always feel like it's one autist who goes into different threads and complains when people rebuke his obnoxious opinions as he tries to pass them off as objective criticisms?

>">="
stop sitting on the fence, pussy.

Peace walker > MGS4

Prove me wrong

>you cant "nitpick" GZ
but you just did...

>fluff loadout options that dont amount to anything because there are zero actual background simulations running in the game
what the fuck does this even mean?

>none of the items affect any universal mechanics in the first place
wrong. All of the guns have attributes that greatly affect how you use them effectively in game, you'd know if you actually gave it a shot.

It seems like it's more than a few people here giving actual criticism and instead of acknowledging them or debating them the defensive autist brigade just lashes out. Weird huh?

and of course then you get items like invisibility or skull suit powers that REALLY change up mechanics of the game, starting to sound like you didn't even play it!

crying over the game because you're shit at it and it doesn't fulfill your headcanon isn't actual criticism :)

cringe

Dogshit > MGS4

Shit at what? Zooming through bases and getting my s rank? The game is piss easy you stupid defensive diaper baby faggot. Imagine being so fucking mentally handicapped and attached to a game that you make up some difficulty that isn't there. This game is made for fucking normalfags, there's no difficulty.

>Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild - 10/10
>Adventure Boy: Breath Of The Wild - 6/10

>Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 9/10
>Coma Man: The Phantom Pain - 6/10

You know I'm right

this nigga use youtube for the fastest routes

>The game is piss easy you stupid defensive diaper baby faggot.
the game is more than just getting ranks on the main missions. Try FOB without following some guide on how to cheese it ;)

Youre actually fucking retarded and have finally confirmed that MGSV is indeed the babbys first "muh freedom" (post relevant wojak) the game. Try playing an actual fucking immersive sim that has consistent system behaviors across the game and you can logically manipulate them consistently. The underage dicklets who use the "Muh own fun" excuse for TPP are retarded kids who have never played an actual immersive sim game that is designed from the ground up to give the player a challenge and then tell them to solve it by using the existing systems. TPP has no challenge let alone any systems, you can deal damage of two different types and make noise and thats the height of it. The game pulls mechanics out of its ass when necessary like lockpicking doors but there is zero consistency of simulation to its wankery so while you can randomly lockpick a door out of nowhere or turn off a generator, the only way to sabotage a radio dish is with a gigantic explosive (aka your only system to manipulate is to deal damage)

the "muh freedoms" here is literally nothing, you have a litany of items to deal blue or red damage with and a litany of items to make noise with. There is no physics interaction, no true playstyle variation, no creativity or ingenious problem solving skills because there is no problem in the first place and the greatest challenge is to figure out how badly you can gimp yourself and do something retarded. Everything this game "achieves" is just a more polished and sometimes even dumbed down version of systems from metal gear solid 4 and they are less relevant here since you can just bruterforce everything much easier with a much bigger variety of braindead non-options like full auto non lethal weapons. The playstyle is always the same, close in on the objective in a large empty world of nothing and deal blue or red damage depending on whether or not I want to take that soldier with me or not. Use noise to make them look elsewhere

i hear konami is making a remake of the game called demon edition

with new content and dlc chapter 3

I havent even played breath of the wild because im not a toddler but I can guarantee you that it deserves an infinitely higher score than TPP because it actually has system mechanics that promote problem solving and ingenuity over useless fluff "options" that amount to nothing like stun or sleep grenade

i'm talking about the game getting bonus points because of its name, i'm not comparing the two, you illiterate fuck.

are you that same autist that just mindlessly shits on every game while using proxies to avoid bans because you literally have nothing better to do with your life?

Attached: 1538403651651.jpg (700x913, 111K)

HAHAHA YOU JUST KEEP EXPOSING HOW MENTALLY CRIPPLED YOU ARE. Imagine looking up a guide for this fucking piss easy game. My God man you are pathetic. You have to be underage cuz if you're a grown man please go kys.

I already played that dead ass mode, it's boring now, i snuck into top fobs, doing the same fucking thing over and over isn't fun, you sneak into a difficult base a handful of times and it's old news.

Install Infinite Heaven. Then it becomes good. At launch and without mods the game is mediocre at best because Kojima dumbed down potentially amazing gameplay because muh casual audience.

>fluff "options" that amount to nothing like stun or sleep grenade

lmao you're just bad at the game and don't know how to effectively use them. There's a big difference between how they work.

literally npc opinion

>i snuck into top fobs, doing the same fucking thing over and over
no you didn't, they get exponentially harder as you try higher level bases. Try something harder than the easiest ones :)

Please stop youre not fooling anyone

holy cope

How can you say there's no gameplay variation between going full rambo and sneaking everywhere? Your criticism makes no sense and you seem to think the only content that comes from a game is checking off objective lists.

It adds absolutely nothing to the game. Nothing. At all. There is no meaning. There is no purpose. It's just an annoyance for the sake of it.

What are good mods besides IH

>there is no meaning behind giving all of your actions a cost in the game

bruh, the economy is what gives actions so much meaning in this game, otherwise you'd just steamroll everything with your maxed out chopper all the time.

I put in 100 hours so I'd be lying if I said I didn't have fun with it. It was the first MGS game I beat though not counting Revengeance

>h-haha b-bad

you have no "argument", the game has no difficulty options unlike its fucking demo and im bruteforcing missions with FOX S ranks without even anything approaching endgame gear on my fresh save right now. Try getting good at some actually hard games like fighting games for once because youre only embarrassing yourself by sucking the pacifier that is probably the most casual metal gear game to date. There is no meaning to "effectively" using anything because there is no challenge to play around in the first place, I could have killed or stunned those soldiers with 20 different options and all of them have the exact same retarded outcome. Autists have a hard time comprehending that in a real videogame you have the game and the enemies are there as a part of the game, not that the enemies are the "game" themselves especially in something that takes zero mechanical execution like TPP. Its autism bait, an attraction for clueless, thumbless dick sucking weeaboo children. Games like devil may cry can boast about how fun it is to wank with its mechanics against a helpless dummy NPC because it takes actual skill and creativity, there is a skill gap of zero to thousand between the casuals and the good players AND there is an actual game with different enemies, levels and bosses around those mechanics. TPP is one of those games that should instantly put a barcode in the head of any retard who doesnt see just how shit it actually is to separate who gets to join the new world and who doesnt

>muh variation...
yikes, sounds like the exact same option I had in fucking metal gear solid 1 and there was an actual game around that choice back then too

Please take kojimas dick out of your mouth
I didn't say I did the same thing over and over, I said it's fucking boring after you do it a handful of times you autistic fuck. Their security levels might be different but I'm on the same fucking base over and over, it's not fun after the 20th time you do it

Then increase how severely it hurts your ranking. Limit when and where it can be used. Make more indoor missions with actual level design. Jesus fuck there's a thousand and one answers, but adding a cost is the wrong answer.

>the game has no difficulty options
yes it does, in FOB

> im bruteforcing missions with FOX S ranks
so you're playing the game in only one way and wondering why it always plays the same? Again you get penalized with demon points by killing people. A game isn't good just because it makes you reset your progress with a Game Over screen, MGS just allows for a greater degree of failure than most games that sometimes lets you recover if you're inventive/lucky enough, that doesn't mean it's lacking in challange.
Autists tend to follow and impose their rigidly structural and uncompromised world view onto everything much like how you're calling MGSV shit because it doesn't fit into your rigid idea of how a video game should play.

>TPP is one of those games that should instantly put a barcode in the head of any retard who doesnt see just how shit it actually is to separate who gets to join the new world and who doesnt
And there you are trying to pass your subjective opinion as objective fact and being butthurt about it

>yikes, sounds like the exact same option I had in fucking metal gear solid 1
Probably because you're pretty stupid.

Custom Side-Ops
And the shader mods that make the game look closer to the original E3 trailer either that or the 80s filter ones.

but GMP does do all those things... Well except for more indoor missions, but there's already plenty of that with FOB alone.

Attached: 1559018011883.jpg (636x476, 59K)

so angry people in this thread, mgsv generated so much pain.....

no it generated so much shitposting.

how fucking stupid are you?

>so you're playing the game in only one way and wondering why it always plays the same?
are you fucking illiterate? Im not impressed by the illusion of muh "variety" that isnt there, im saying that the game is braindead easy and whatever epic nonargument youre trying to cook up about "h-haha w-we- well you d-dont p-play it effectively!!1" is not only countered by your own retard point of le freedom but by the fact that the game is littering me with S ranks and superior animal tags while my base is prospering due to the way im playing, which was the natural conclusion after I tried to actually play the game like some open world stealth game that rewards deliberacy and thought and youll get shit ranks and tags every time

> that doesn't mean it's lacking in challange.
>the game has no challenge, that doesnt mean it doesnt have challenge
like I said, try playing an actually hard game for once you fucking dickless autist

>you're calling MGSV shit because it doesn't fit into your rigid idea of how a video game should play.
the fanbase renounced the game, nobody who knows anything about games is praising it for anything, youre pretty much the bronies of the fanbase and all in all an irrelevant, forgotten, small group of retarded autists clinging onto a game that was so terrible that most people either dont care about it or pretend that it doesnt exist

>Probably because you're pretty stupid.
>UHGHGUWHAAAHAA STUPID!!11
well "argued" kiddo, now actually refute the argument and tell everyone how the "option" to go non lethal or "muh rambo" wasnt present in every single metal gear solid before TPP but with an actually fully designed and featured videogame around that option as well

I loved the theories though...good times

Attached: xGltGki.jpg (2500x1500, 432K)

It was good. It wasn't some sort of transcendent masterpiece, but I don't think it was some sort of black mark on the series' history or anything. I had fun playing and replaying it. And I had fun fucking with the AI and just doing silly shit in the open world in general.

But you're not even playing it the most effective way if you're racking up demon points by killing people to get the FOX emblem. Real niggas get FOXHOUND anyway.

Attached: ZF8dGWu.jpg (1280x1761, 521K)

>muh wee woo phoints.....

again on my original save I made a nuke just to see the muh demon status after 250+ hours of gameplay and reverted it easily, youll literally never get it for playing the game normally because doing anything that even remotely progresses the game gives you heroism and the "penalty" for simply killing is practically nothing. And if it wasnt, that would be the final nail in the coffin of your retarded muh freedom argument

I hope you know you're arguing with a literal child who seems to either love the attention you're giving him or has some sort of mental deficiency.

Attached: 1564995185544.jpg (900x1260, 653K)

>my base is prospering
Not when it comes to FOB unless you're sneaking to get tanks and cars and mortars etc. Again, learn to play the game.

>try playing an actually hard game for once you fucking dickless autist
But again, you only find the game easy because you refuse to engage with a bunch of its mechanics properly because like you said above you don't care about efficiency or having a good FOB or keeping your demon score down etc.

>but with an actually fully designed and featured videogame around that option as well
MGS1 didn't have any distinction between stunned and sleeping, seething brainlet

>well "argued" kiddo
cry harder, stupid.

>what you like thing I don't like? you must be retarded

whatever helps you cope :)

You're the one acting like getting FOX is some big achievement. Do emblems count or not?

yikes, i think thats a good time to stop, was absolutely correct

>again on my original save I made a nuke just to see the muh demon status after 250+ hours of gameplay and reverted it easily, youll literally never get it for playing the game normally because doing anything that even remotely progresses the game gives you heroism
What are you talking about? This is literally untrue, you're almost guaranteed to get demon mode by Shining Lights, especially if you're getting FOX emblems.

no more arguments so you just gave up, I accept your concession of defeat I guess.

I only got the demon mode after beating the game and building a nuke because I hadn't made one before. Probably would have never known about the horn and what it does for myself if I had never built one but then again I was rescuing animals so that might have helped.

I dont have to "argue" against a literal retard who cant read or even play the game he is frothing at the mouth over, otherwise you wouldnt be mentally deficient enough to not realize that you can spend all day long extracting resources in freeroam while completing sideops and trying to fulton anything inside missions is nothing but retard bait

Foxhound is literally the exact same thing as Fox except that if I wanted it with my playstyle I would have to be pathetic enough to just equip one of the full auto non lethal weapons instead. Keep defending your casual 8th gen pwaystation shit, nobody is going to be impressed because your candy crush mobile game army is better than someone elses

>You are literally a retard for disagreeing with me
>Foxhound is literally the exact same thing
>literally
>goes to explain exactly why it's different and pretends this has no noticeable effect on gameplay

cope harder

It does :3 but if people were hunting animals then you now can't say the world is empty because there are animals everywhere and cages require you to place them in what you can discern as animal friendly locations to get all of them.

this is the phantom pain audience right here for sure, best game of all time because I made the choice of using a lethal weapon as a personal challenge and got the FOX emblem instead of using the easymode non lethal assault rifle that would have given me FOXHOUND at the end while also leaving less room for error in the first place since stunned guards dont have tranq darts or bullet holes in them. Must feel bad to be the MLP kiddos of the metal gear fanbase and be publicly humiliated whenever you attempt to bring up your casual ubishit in front of anyone over 15 years old

but the lethal weapons are the easiest choice in the game, you clearly don't know how any of it works and yet you expect people to take your criticisms seriously, curious.

not an argument

>Must feel bad to be the MLP kiddos of the metal gear fanbase and be publicly humiliated whenever you attempt to bring up your casual ubishit in front of anyone over 15 years old

This is something a fullblown manchild would think, no adult takes video games that seriously.

Wish you could deploy your animals or eat snakes. Diamond sheeps distraction team into enemy camp at night.

Yes it is. Lethal weapons have
>slower firing speed
>lower effective range
>no armor penetration
>ZZZ weps can't blow out lights
the list goes on.

you mean non-lethal, right?

*non-lethal, hurp.

Snake eater definitely had better animal interaction mechanics. Too bad you can't throw snakes on people

>missing link is that the "first" big boss was a double
Always found it weird that this was supposed to be the oh so important missing link. Even PO has a better missing link.

You sure do seem to love saying kiddos. Reminds me of a certain mentally deranged tripfag.

>no adult takes video games that seriously.
the fact that youre on the enthusiast board on the topic but still treat it like a casual mouthbreather is genuinely embarrassing. Even your one mouthbreather easymode dicklet hobby plebfiltered you

Woah...what en epic impenetrable argument...how could I possibly get foxhound now when I can equip a fully automatic non lethal assault rifle and still lug around an inventory of wallhacks, multiple non lethal grenades, multiple lethal explosives, decoys, flare supplies, a rocket launcher or sniper rifle or light machinegun in my back and another full auto non lethal/ lethal weapon as a sidearm if I want. Its actually hilarious how the phantom pain autists probably have an IQ of under 80. The second you give them a wall of text that explains how the game is braindead shit they reply with "muh freedom" and when you explain how that is a crock of shit as well they either revolve back to muh youre actually playing it wrong or how "you dont know how to play it" while apparently any playstyle is valid while the game doesnt give you any way to measure how well youre doing either outside of the S ranks and emblems and the second you explain how to easily attain either the revolving door goes back to muh youre playing it wrong/ you dont know how to play it

Yea Forums doesn't play video games you must be confused

>what en epic impenetrable argument
It shows you're wrong about lethal offering any extra kind of challenge lmao. Also you can't get foxhound when the enemy is on alert so explosives are out of the question. I love how you were wrong yet you still try to portray yourself as a smarty because of it lmao.

>how could I possibly get foxhound now when I can equip a fully automatic non lethal assault rifle and still lug around an inventory of wallhacks, multiple non lethal grenades, multiple lethal explosives, decoys, flare supplies, a rocket launcher or sniper rifle or light machinegun in my back and another full auto non lethal/ lethal weapon as a sidearm if I want.
considering you need perfect stealth and no kills.........

lol

>HEEE haaw you cant get foxhound with an alert!!11

just like FOX then, I guess you finally unarguably proved that you dont know anything about the game since your entire meme argument in the first place was that foxhound somehow matters more than fox when both playstyles are the exact same. An assault rifle wont fucking "penetrate" the full body armor soldiers any more than a non lethal one would when the condition for the emblems is perfect stealth with either lethal or nonlethal

you can't shoot weapons or use items either, idiot.

wait, is this supposed to be a joke? even better then, the autists are literally on a revolving door where every option they tout is shit and counters the others. If the only emblem that "matters" is the one that literally doesnt let you use the one thing that it supposed to be the "game" in this piece of shit (the nonexistent le freedom) that would be even better

You're the one jacking off over difficulty.

Welp, this is it Yea Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~AK

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28SSBQJE2.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

>When you hate a game so much that you spend 600 hours getting excellent at it and mastering it to the point that you can effortlessly beat it and claim it's easy as shit and even a blindfolded baby could beat it without trying too hard

Attached: aaaa.jpg (543x537, 38K)

it's so bad, it's... actually shit

THE SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS NEVER DIE

trust it pure comedy

You're gonna have an aneurysm, calm down based retard.

you can't get perfect stealth and use lethal weapons dood. for someone who prides himself on being knowledgeable about the game you're pretty ignorant about it lmao