Why does the younger generation enjoying video games make Yea Forums seethe so hard...

Why does the younger generation enjoying video games make Yea Forums seethe so hard? I'm sure you were doing something equally autistic at their age like spouting TF2 and Portal memes in real life.

Attached: BASED.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

>I'm sure you were doing something equally autistic at their age like spouting TF2 and Portal memes in real life.
no, i was smart enough to not do that even as a kid. i learned to say nothing and be bland as possible to avoid cringe situations, this is why i have no friends

FPBP

Autism mostly

NPCs love to make their generation their identity and shit on everything that came before and after them

Because people aren't allowed to have fun according to Yea Forums
And yes, people definitely were autistic at once. I for one was known for doing the crash bandicoot dance in like 4th grade and I don't regret it one bit

WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Because every generation is a hypocrite. Boomers didn't like us because they didn't understand and we're doing the same with the new generation.

>I'm sure you were doing something equally autistic at their age like spouting TF2 and Portal memes in real life.
yeah but we didn't have literal cameras in our pockets to film and no internet to show the entire planet our retardation

I thought the kid on the right was doing the running man for a second. Fuck Epic and the scourge they brought.

Attached: 1452692004669.webm (564x666, 2.98M)

Because anyone younger than me is a fucking faggot retard

this

this but unironically

older games didn't pander to meme culture yet so no. fortnite devs probably designed the game to be memed by middle schoolers from the ground up. culture has changed dramatically, it affects everything.

>WHY DO THESE PEOPLE LIKE STUFF REEEEEEE

Hello me

>tfw i played doom the year it came out

Attached: rth5.jpg (550x708, 125K)

It's okay to criticize kids for doing autistic shit. In fact it's most likely a good thing, if they never realized that what they were doing was cringey, they'd just keep doing it. That realization is a natural part of growth (unless the person is actually autistic and never realizes it).

>remember some of the absolutely retarded and cringe inducing shit I did at that age
thank fucking jesus christ it was long ago before everyone carried around a camera in their pocket.

Attached: 1540402766060.jpg (1280x1280, 169K)

Nope, I was never even remotely as cringy.

Attached: 1524496953557.jpg (1960x4032, 829K)

>Born early enough to avoid your cringe shit being recorded
>Born too early for androids wanting to protect and cherish me

Holy fuck, delete this post pls

Is this how brapfags are created?

This, but unironically. I was actually relatively normal if introverted and had good friends. Then came the depression, withdrawal and social atrophy.

>someone studied Graphic Design and had their skills used to make this

Same. Watching people who couldn't contain their power level taught me to lock mine down and throw away the key.

not seething. but there's more to life than video games.

I don't want the younger generations to end up as a sad old loser like me.

Attached: Aniki is sleeping... forever.png (473x348, 406K)

what's with this content being pushed these days? Just yesterday I saw one of those blind box things but the gimmick was everything was shit. Poopsies or something.
even for (((them))) that's pretty fucking WHY

But tf2 memes weren't a thing like fortnite dances are.