1) Human
2) Dwarf
3) Troll
4) Undead
5) Orc
6) Gnome
7) Tauren
8) Night Elf

Attached: 84D89AA3-33F2-4ECF-8614-25A290FDD48B.jpg (800x600, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luuUE0x7-TY
twitch.tv/asmongold/clip/SpoopyProudCurryPeteZaroll
clips.twitch.tv/HyperWrongLatteWoofer
avoidstreamers.com/
whitemane.classicdiscord.net
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Minmaxing

Attached: pathetic.jpg (745x670, 122K)

Orcs have a flat 30% chance to resist stuns and one of the best DPS racials in the game, especially in the later parts of the game since it scales with gear.

They are, by far, the best race for both PvP and PvE.

lol blood fury doesn't scale with gear zoomer

IMAGINE just IMAGINE being so fucking pathetic that you actually play Paladin in Classic. Honestly, amazing!

if you want to heal its pretty good

>Imagine HEALING other people
It's the most PATHETIC class! It's not even support! It's just heals! Hahahaha!

>humans have the worst racial
>1
?

Attached: aris2.jpg (449x451, 35K)

Why yes, I do play a male night elf druid. How can you tell?

Attached: 1561840293662.png (776x776, 859K)

What's funny is that Hardiness makes rolling orclock worth it even though the axe and blood fury racials are useless for that class. Stun resist is fucking strong in vanilla Pvp.

Orcs are like the top race in PvP and PvE

it just so happens that the worst races also have the worst racials

Based

>Interesting story about the conflict between humans & orcs
>Retards choose mary sue deviantArt races like night-elf, undead, etc.

Attached: 1562687765743.gif (112x112, 12K)

>Interesting story about the conflict between humans & orcs
This has been false since Warcraft 2

t. fuming shaman

why are alliance so shit for pvp lads

>Muh lore
lol, me and my NELF CHAD friends are too busy getting laid with girls to care about nerd shit like lore bro

Attached: 1477450375912.jpg (500x500, 90K)

>NELF
>CHAD

>Girls
Hahahaha! Those are men! You've been bamboozled, pooch!
W3 > W2 > W1 > WoW

See

Enjoy running like a little bitch to your masters in Stormwind to level after Teldrassil

>best pvp racials for rogues and hunters

yea maybe if you are some minmaxing shadow priest fag you'd be jealous of chad troll and undead priest pvp, no one else should care though

NO PLEASE, I LOVE RETAIL! I JUST NEED A RETCON! I CAN'T HAVE MY HOME BURN DOWN! PLEASE BLIZZ GIVE ME A REBOOT! PLEASE NOOOO! MY TREEEEEEE!!!!!

>By racials
1. Undead
2. Dwarf
3. Orc
4. Gnome
5. Tauren
6. Troll
7. Night elf
8. Human

>By aesthetics
1. Night elf (simply Chad and Goddess silhouette)
2. Human
3. Orc (size of shoulders are retarded)
4. Undead
5. Gnome, Dwarf (Seriously, you can't choose whether you are born a manlet... why would you choose to be a manlet in a fucking game)
6. Tauren (a fucking cow)
7. Troll (dude weed ahahahah)

Then you can create category which race is best based on which class they can pick but aesthetics will play a role in that as well. Simply put, play the game to enjoy yourself not to checkpoint minmax faggotry.

Attached: 1559212561763.jpg (1440x835, 753K)

>7. Troll (dude weed ahahahah)
kill yourself

>5. Gnome, Dwarf (Seriously, you can't choose whether you are born a manlet... why would you choose to be a manlet in a fucking game)
hahah fucking manlet.

HAHAHA rasta bro woaaaahhhh smoke da reef
da horde! loktar! 420 mun!

Night elf druid? No thanks, I'm playing on making my caster a shaman troll.

Attached: 1560558375555.jpg (1050x902, 132K)

what are the best ranked races for each class? Assuming vanilla racials? I have heard stuff like dwarf priest is exceptional for the fear buff but people also say long term human priest is also great for example.

Attached: 1514237024951.jpg (766x766, 142K)

Isn't it 25%?

>a virgin minmaxer who can't even minmax
what a world

is this pretty accurate?

Attached: racials.png (1236x718, 151K)

Play Runescape

>by racials
Shadowmeld is singlehandedly the most fun PvP racial in the game tho

human spirit, sword and rep bonus are pretty good though?

>human last
>weapon skill, perception that actually works correctly and let's you see same level rogues 25 yards away, and 10% rep gain
???

Is he right about classic, Yea Forums?

Attached: snipp.jpg (821x395, 40K)

Shadowmeld
Mind Control
Freewind Post

0 percent because you need to pay for retail to access classic.

What in the holy hell is with these people.

25% on top of the base 5% that every player gets baseline. although they might stack multiplicatively and not additively, but i couldn't find any concrete info on it when i tried to look it up.

troll mage
yay or gay

Good troll post
8/10

Not exactly.
NE hunter is amazing for shadowmeld in PVP, base stats don't matter
Rogue, human for PVE due to weapon skill, Dwarf for PVP since stoneform is amazing for too many reasons to bother
Warlock literally doesn't matter, anyone thinking base stat racials matter doesn't know the math
Warrior, again, human weapon skill is better for PVE and dwarf/gnome/NE racials have various advantages in PVP

>vanilla players
>poor
the vast majority of vanilla players have jobs now or some sort of stabilized income. If they don't at this point then they are doing really poorly.

It's interesting, there never was and has never since been a single class where the difference in skill between male and female characters was as immense as with night elf druids
there was also about a 100% chance that male nelf druids played WC3

I never had a good opportunity to get away with shadowmeld in pvp in most cases because of being in combat and smart players know they can see me pretty easily if they check my last position. Also, enemy rogues can pick up the talent to see stealth better. I did find it convenient when waiting on a spawn and hiding to avoid notice however.

Attached: 1565565397729.jpg (646x712, 84K)

I am very unironically a WC3 veteran, I mained male NE druid in Vanilla, I still have him, and I'm recreating the same male NE druid to main in Classic.

1)What Asmongold plays
2)What Sodapoppin plays
rest is shit

Attached: 1560160329917.webm (584x620, 1.45M)

maybe if you weren't pop out of it WHILE casting, and if you could use it in combat, so basically vanish but you can't move.

it's very simple really
Classic is a Producers-style situation for Blizzard. They realized they fucked up announcing it and are actively working to sabotage their own game.
Blizzard DOES NOT want classic to overtake retail, as it makes them look incompetent and fucks over their monetization strategy

Attached: 1564005785741.gif (198x200, 293K)

It's still weak compared to other ACTIVE racials. Although I agree passive it's pretty good.

Using it wrong, frankly. Use it to set up an ambush in world PVP, use it to instant res and drink/eat in stealth in drawn out world pvp. Feign into it to disjoint into all sorts of little tricks, don't try to sit in it

Kek imagine they brought that in I would honestly laugh so much I wouldn't even care that it’d ruin the game

That's exactly how it works on retail.
Vanilla version has a 10 second cooldown. It combos seamlessly with Mind Control and Aimed Shot, but Charge out of it is also hilarious.

this

I really dont know whether to roll horde or ally bros
On the one hand horde has the better races, on the other humans have much comfyer cities, especially if ironforge becomes a hub

blood fury does not scale with gear you retarded BFA faggot

>always played horde but no sexy blood elf females to play as until TBC

Feels bad man. Only like 1 undead face is even cute.

Attached: 9FE16230-2C3B-4E3B-96F3-E374895859D9.jpg (909x1694, 226K)

>calmly watching what servers the streamers go to
>instantly choose whatever server they don't go to or where the smallest streamers go to

Attached: 1565547655742.png (893x575, 529K)

Actually it's

Alliance PvE :
Human
Dwarf
Gnome
Night Elf

Alliance PvP :
Gnome
Dwarf
Night Elf
Human

Horde PvE :
Troll
Orc
Undead
Tauren

Horde PvP :
Orc
Undead
Tauren
Troll

Attached: 1564996666289.jpg (414x451, 53K)

>bop
>freedom
>dispels
>sacrifice
>blessings
>stun
>judgements
>"just heals, not support"

t. seething shamnigger

ally tend to have overpopulation and horde under if that helps any. Further, if we go by ancient player numbers shaman and paladin and warlocks will be the mushrooms of the ancient world.

>Nelf
>Chad
Lmao, here are the facts :

>Only Warcraft 3 race which became the bitch of another race
>Lost its sovereignty to some Human Kingdom they knew nothing about.
>Lost 99% of their territory to the alpha Orcs.
>Lost their culture and everything that made them unique (Tauren druids, etc).
>So scared about alpha Orcs, that they grew a shitty corrupted tree to leave Kalimdor for good.

I thought historically its usually been a bit more pop to horde.

Only after Burning Crusade

Looking at polls it seems horde is gonna be around 60% or more of the pop of each server

PVP servers have typically had a slight horde bias, which current statistics are also suggesting

>>Nelf
>>Chad
>Lmao, here are the facts :
>>Only Warcraft 3 race which became the bitch of another race
>>Lost its sovereignty to some Human Kingdom they knew nothing about.
>>Lost 99% of their territory to the alpha Orcs.
>>Lost their culture and everything that made them unique (Tauren druids, etc).
>>So scared about alpha Orcs, that they grew a shitty corrupted tree to leave Kalimdor for good.

So basically Nelfs are what White human women should be... instead of getting ORCED they decided to move out and stay away from the filth.

>orcs were bitches to demons
>trolls and tauren were bitches to orcs ans centaur
>the alpha orcs only stood a chance because of cheating, and corrupted their race in the process
lmao

If you play a non druid nelf or tauren you're retarded
If you play a troll you're retarded
If you play a gnome that isnt a mage you're retarded
If you play a paladin you're retarded

huge mistake as they will be destroyed by alliance in most cases

>He missed the part where they became free of demons and corruption in Wc3
youtube.com/watch?v=luuUE0x7-TY

See this is a true male. Take notes Malfurion.

>non druid night elf or tauren
you are aware that is your only choices right?

Read it again

Malfurion Dabbed on Archimonde himself

but tauren warriors are pretty awesome

Attached: 1514344523335.jpg (1182x1078, 1.17M)

By never facing him, aka "from safe distance" while Night Elf females died in masses fighting undead and daemons.
That's whats wrong with Alliance playerbase (well, after being populated by ERPers)

>5. Gnome, Dwarf (Seriously, you can't choose whether you are born a manlet... why would you choose to be a manlet in a fucking game)
Gnome shortstacks are the master race of females though.

Sorry user but reeee minmaxing

Thinking of rolling Tauren Warrior
How good is Protection and is a Shield worth it?

>Human Spirit
Wow, that 5 extra spirit in Naxx gear sure is comparable to Fear Ward!

>he doesn't know about the hidden racial

Diplomacy and Swords are easily the best 2 racials in the entire game

>undecided between male of female NE priest

Why are the male NE casting animations so utterly retarded

Attached: 1552384374669.jpg (639x607, 82K)

Male of course.

Alliance with Pally is OP

Without is shit tier

protection isn't good at all
shield is good for protection
it is a true pve build and necessary though. just don't expect the wizardry of a functional pvp build out of it.

bump

>gaitch

>tranny trying to convince themselves what they're already going to do
please dont start using us to lie to yourself

if we look at classic diplomacy though there isn't that many reputations to worry about. Also once you finish it becomes useless.

>male nelf priest
Same tier shit as female nelf druid.

>playing as a human
>in a fantasy game

pretty sure that any intercourse with a gnome involves exosuits, high power pistons and experimental chemicals
engage at your own risk

God I want to be her slave

i'm a saiyan

priest is a female class and their animations are god tier, the only down side is being called a tranny on a malay handweaving board

I am pretty sure your list is upside down

dude shaving time off of gay shit like gay hydraxion time is amazing

brood of nozdormu if youre gonna be a huge virgin too

>involves exosuits, high power pistons and experimental chemicals
I don't see anything in there that disputes what I said.

>ha-haha I mean priests is already a class for females guys I dont know... it just feels right to me
>I mean the animations are amazing! Wow, we all see what I'm talking about right?

Let me help you with the rest of your toolkit
>I wouldn't want to be staring at a MAN's ass all day ;)
>People just give me stuff cause they think I'm a girl! Isn't that crazy?! Free stuff, and all I have to do is reply to their advances with emoticons :D it's so fun being a girl

Attached: A0D3A012BFEB474B8B62F22B73DF67E6.jpg (657x1200, 117K)

NO SHOES

I want to play a nelf druid but female druids aren't canon and the male druid casting animations are fucking awful. Do I be a special snowflake or do I suffer the shit animations?

>priest is a female class

what did he mean by this

Attached: 220px-Frederik_Bloemaert_-_S._Fredericus.jpg (220x321, 26K)

The animations aren't terrible. And never go female unless you were born with a vagina.

male tauren cast animations are pretty awesome though

As a caster you need the Zandalariani rep for bloodvine gear and pretty much every PvP faction for weapons

Seething catfish victims

im going to roll a human female even though im male and 100% straight and theres nothing you can do to stop me

the ranking of the races depends on pve or pvp though
gnome/dwarf/orc are amazing in pvp for warriors
where as Tauren/Night Elf make the best pve tanks
And Orcs/Humans the best pve dps

How do I install MPQ patch files with Battlenet?I'm trying to figure out how to install this WoD/Legion patch file with the Classic WoW.

NO STOP YOU WILL BE GAY REEEEEEE I WHAT IF I ACCIDENTALLY HIT ON A GAY MAN

Nothing wrong with wanting to look at cute things.

oh boy

Attached: Capture.png (612x952, 79K)

>and pretty much every PvP faction for weapons
Why the fuck would you get that instead of raiding, or missing out on like 12 spellpower

Lul projecting much?
No, it's just fucking weird. I've tried playing female alts and it just feels wrong as hell.
Noone in their right mind has ever believed that a female character is actually a woman player without solid evidence.

>name reservation is today
>need an active sub to do it

ok then fuck you blizzard im gonna use a name generator to get some stupid fantasy name no one could ever come up with

feels like im punching a clock in for work
but im not getting money for it!

Attached: Capture2.png (1795x881, 51K)

Not every raid is available at the start so it’s viable. Not to mention not everyone is going to want to play in raids with DKP and Loot council trannies.

>I've tried playing female alts and it just feels wrong as hell
That's your problem, buddy. I think you need to recheck what psychological projection means because the weirdness exists entirely in your head and you are attempting to externalize it

its only worth it if your a neet playing 13 hours a day. wait until mc is easy otherwise

>"hardcore" raiding guild for content that is a fucking joke with all the world buffs
So I am pretty like 105% sure these retards won't get any server firsts. So they will poopsock to 60, clear MC in 1 hour(maybe in 40 minutes, depending on raid comp and gear) and then what? Go offline and never log in again till BWL opens up in 5 months to attempt another server first?

Nope. Most people are very weirded out by guya playing as females. Your excuses and bitching can never change facts.

Christ it's literally a job application.
Why play the game like its work?
That defeats the point, ESPECIALLY in vanilla wow.

anyone getting catfished is even less believable than your "muh animations" bargaining, you're like that tranny in highschool that started wearing womens pants because "they feel better! women's clothes are made so much better than men's clothes!"

who the fuck rolls a class or race for pve, youre gonna clear it either way who the fuck cares you get a 2% advantage in killing a boss quicker compared to having an easier time stomping others if youre gonna minmax something then minmax pvp

Not everyone likes hardcore raiding, my schedule is simply too erratic for it, so I'll be farming rep.

>used to be ud lock in vanilla
>torn between rolling it for nostalgia/how they look in gear or going orc to tryhard in pvp
prepop wotf is pretty good though so HMMM

its only a fraction of the application too

Attached: moar.png (491x956, 36K)

Horde Raid on Asmongold

zachariah M Hoyt

8103 Beaconcrest Dr

>human
>1
You are the most boring basic bitch ever

>Hold it right there user, hands off that Black Lotus you know it's mine. Everything on this server is mine. Don't even try to start shit or I'll go pay your alt's server a visit.

How do you respond?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Who else Orc Warrior here?

Got stats on that, pal?
>you're like that tranny in highschool that started wearing womens pants because "they feel better! women's clothes are made so much better than men's clothes!"
Sounds like you know all about this subject based on your high school experience. btw this site is for 18+ users so I'm going to have to ask for you to leave, ok?

Streamer genocide when?

Seething tranny. Sad!

Attached: orcdab.png (1280x1057, 317K)

cope

the ultimate race/gender/class combo
mark of the patrician

Based tier:
Dwarves
Bro tier:
Humans
Shit tier:
Gnomes
Trolls
Tauren
Undead
Orcs
Absolute shit tier:
Night Elves

Attached: elves btfo.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Never said he was ranking them on taste, and Human racials were undeniably OP in Vanilla

>humans for prot and ret

LEL

>be in a fantasy setting where you can pick among a myriad of exotic and mysterious races
>me pick human warrior!!

Female Human > Female Nightelf > anything else > dwarfs

hell yes

>1) Human
want to know how I know you're a boring piece of shit?

Wooow, having the potential to hit for 5% more damage sure is OP!
They're worse tanks than NE and Dwarf, they're worst in PvP.

>he doesn't want to hit bonus, the single best stat for a warrior

Attached: 1514426330571.jpg (228x221, 11K)

t. BFA babby

Humans have the best racials in the game that’s Blizzard’s doing not OP

This but unironically

Horde players are usually kids or are generally on this whole "muh Horde" train taking the game way too serious.

No. Gnome is objectively miles better for Mage.

Why yes, I'm a girl IRL. How can you tell?

Attached: WoWScrnShot_062119_024703.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

Yes. Time to put oogaboogas on other creeps down.

Attached: Sneering Imperialist.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

My female friend is actually maining fem dwarf priest.

*holds up spork* I know you are an interesting person, like me, because of you chose the quirky gnome race

I'm convinced that people cross-playing genders in MMOs in the early 2000s is what has lead to the current tranny epidemic.

t. horde erper

>shitty stealth detection
>shitty spirit boost
>shitty minor sword buff

wow wooh compared to:

>30% stun resist
>break fear and make you immune for a bit
>break most dots on you and become immune for a bit

yeah humans are so op

Mage
>Human and Gnome are both strong

HAHAHAHAHA Human cucks in vanilla always make me laugh

Attached: 1558504936336.jpg (775x502, 357K)

How do you not know stun resist is the reason to roll orc, not fucking bloodfury? And you have the audacity to call someone else a zoomer. Fucking moron.

how hard was mc nerfed in terms of fire res req. and thoruim brotherhood rep for the recipes?
lava packs just one shot the entire raid without that shit.

Yay!

Attached: WoWScrnShot_062119_024932.jpg (1920x1080, 374K)

Tittays

Yeah it all came down to an obscure video game genre, and certainly not the you-know-who-ish media machine bombarding our culture with gay imagery for 50+ years

In lore, only night elf men could become druids, only night elf women could enter the sisterhood of Elune. That's what he meant.

How difficult was raid healing in classic? I only healed during wotlk.

He’s such a knobhead.
>its a joke a character hes playing bro
I’d believe that if I didnt see him sperg out when he doesnt get his way

In vanilla it was braindead vegetable tier due to automatic spell selection and downranking addons. Without the addon healing is a down syndrome compliant roll

healing pretty easy
goal is simply managing mana as long as you can because running out is pretty easy, only reliant on long potion timers and spirit. I think this is one of the reasons why human are a good choice for priest.

you press the heal button when the healthbar goes down you also have to use lower rank spells to save up on mana thats pretty much it

raid healing isn't hard in vanilla, but wotlk healing was the most braindead shit ever, so I guess it's harder

FEMALE
TROLL
PRIEST

Attached: Deep Lore.jpg (2937x2203, 577K)

Unlike Illidan who destroyed Tichondrius 1v1 and was the first to inflict a serious defeat upon the Legion.
That's perhaps the true reason why Malfurion immedialty banned him : He felt threatened by the chadness of Illidan.

They were great in WC3 and that's where the canon ends.

cast him

clips.twitch.tv/HyperWrongLatteWoofer

>Playing Cucksic

TOP KEK

early footage wow actually looked like it had soul its a shame the abortion we got instead

>How difficult was raid healing in classic?
Nothing is hard in classic. Absolutely nothing. It's a game with 1 mechanic per boss, 1 button per class gameplay. Just downrank you skill and press it and you are g2g.

Female Trolls are pretty hot. Shame about their disgusting 90yo chain smoker voices though.

Attached: 64c2y.jpg (771x600, 500K)

if it isn't nerfed they will need some pretty high resistance if it is original numbers

That's the same with wc3 and a lot of games in general (battlefield 3, TW3, etc.).

who /grobgang/ here?

Attached: virgin herod vs grob chad.png (2518x1170, 202K)

Attached: 1558458282669.jpg (5303x7500, 1.14M)

That looks absolutely garbage and exactly like every other early 2000s game
Wow actually looked unique

me probably, been planning to play with some hardcore guild but might ditch them for rp pvp

based fellow rp pvp chad i kind of feel sorry for the cucks going on regular pvp servers playing with streamers

>Potential flood of non-RPers coming to Grob because PVPers think 'why just kill eachother on a PVP server when we could also potential troll RPers on an RPPVP server'
Thanks for making a single RPPVP server for us, Blizz. That won't fuck things up at all.

Attached: 1545068135548.gif (290x198, 914K)

Do people actually rp on rppvp servers? I was considering rolling on one if they do

>Dwarf
>Tauren
>Orc
>Human
>Troll
>Night Elf
>
>
>
>dry shit from an undead's ass
>
>
>Undead
>>>>>>>>>POWER GAP
>Gnomes
Don't @ me, niggers

Attached: 1564807218388.png (1366x768, 390K)

Thanks for proving that you're an idiot

sometimes you have these big organized events but most of the time its just regular pvp, youd have to join an rp guild and rp with them if you want to actually rp but those guilds are usually some of the most autistic shit to exist

Attached: 1565567141650.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

>not being the shining beacon of justice and civilization in a world of savages

I don’t even care for actual rp but I would prefer guilds with non meme names and so on
I’m just afraid I'll be stuck on a server full of shitters and children

Troll is easily the best race, not only for their racial but their models genuinely look the best

enough of that shit talking
what are the best rare or hidden trinkets to bother getting in classic? I know a couple of them are on silver mobs in difficult to find areas.

Attached: 1565559190460.png (1446x2048, 507K)

>Going back to being a hunched orc
>but also I get to have totems as an actual mechanic again instead of them just being CDs

What a double edged sword.

its still there but the amount of cancer on rp severs is usually lower, youll find meme guilds but meme character names are at least not allowed and if you see people with them you can report them and force them to name change

orb of deception duh

I plan to be trying to get an RP guild and community off the ground on Grob and there are several other guilds on the reddits wanting to do the same; flat-RP servers tend to be 'safer' for RPers I suppose, but RP/PVP allows you to enjoy roleplay but also enjoy the game itself since world-pvp is a big part of the classic experience. Though honestly it is always a gamble; on some servers, the RP/PVP has more RP and a larger community than the stagnant RP servers, on others the RP/PVP is filled with trolls and fags and all the RPers have moved to their more private RP servers to avoid it. It will all depend on how things get started and the effort people put in.

Attached: tooth.png (301x268, 13K)

I hate WoW and hope one day it is forgotten.

never ever

Attached: Capture.png (374x175, 19K)

You'll get a mix on RP/PVP. If the RPers manage to get a foothold and a community set up, you'll see a lot of public RP and designated areas set up for it with non-meme names. However even if that is the case, you'll still see retarded guilds and plenty of friction in general-chat with non-RPers telling RPers to go back to their own servers.

> want to make dwarf warrior because beard and also dwarf stereotypes
> armor looks like ass compared to human
> already planned a human mage and paladín so if I pick human for warrior I will be the most boring pos ever
I’m on the edge bros

> tfw leveling a ret paladín just to pvp and roam the land
How retarded am I bros? I don’t plan to raid with that character though, just dungeons and what not, raiding will be reserved for my mage

Man the RP scene is going be crazy for the first few months with all the retail cucks trying to RP in Nu Lore while all the OGs are RPing with canon vanilla lore.

Retard

Ret is isnt bad in pvp but youre better off going holy, youre choosing a subpar melee dps compared to the best pvp healer, especially if you manage to level a paladin to 60 and not die of boredom

Who the fuck wrote this? Base stats don’t matter at all, this isn’t Everquest (then it’d be a real rpg) and the human spirit is beyond worthless. Expansive mind is good because nearly all your gear will have Int after the first tier when gear stops being int or spellpower and combines them.

everyone says it only affects base stats but I remember it also affected with gear, giving a slight advantage in int over human as a gnome.

Gnome is the better mage but when you factor in Diplomacy bonus you’ll get your bloodvine set faster as a Human.
stats in the exact same gear (t2), self buffed, no talents.

In that gear you are losing 27int, 0.46% crit.

(obviously lesser gear with less int - you lose less, higher gear - you lose more) (apart from 5%, gnomes also have higher base int). in a raid you also have all kind of buffs, kings, elixirs, world buffs etc. so it would be even more, more int = more difference.

by theorycraft addon an average frostbolt (including crit) will hit for 849 for gnome, 847 for human.

~

with a standard frost/arcane build (without clearcasting so it wouldnt affect testing) with mage armor.

gnome mage did 45 frostbolt casts before going full oom

human mage did 43 frostbolt casts before going full oom

gnome - 7248 max mana
human - 6843 max mana

dps difference in that given example was

378.9 dps - gnome

376.3 dps - human

though obviously it depends on crits/resists procs. gnome is definitely critted more than average there, though it got 1 more resist, so it quite equaled, though it can vary.

but on average it should be few points of dps difference to gnome ofc(cos it got +0.4% crit). by theorycraft addon, gnome expected to do 373 dps, human 371. pure frostbolt spam without anything.

~

so summing up its a few point of a dps differences (cos of a few extra crit), plus human goes oom couple of casts faster than gnome, cos gnome got extra mana.

>no chad human hunters
Seriously keeping me from playing classic

You dont have to go with pure either though a holy/ret hybrid works too

Both scale with gear but you won’t have enough spirit for it to ever be worth taking over fear ward. Int, however, will be in 90% of your gear after tier 1.

>What yes of course, I only play male Tauren Hunters, how could you tell?

Attached: 1049345898756.png (476x476, 149K)

behold...

Attached: Capture.png (403x233, 24K)

So what happens in 3 years when everyone has their sets, multiple capped characters, and have done everything there is to do?

There’s no “the story will continue” inventive to keep playing

then we go to the burning crusade

sounds like you are a virgin.

>Guys how can you possibly enjoy this game if it isn't a live service using predatory game design to keep you logging in every single day

God I hate your generation.

Attached: 1396658474574.gif (429x410, 47K)

is the best druid professions something like enchanting + engineering simply because of the heart of the mountain is soulbinding profession only?

yeah and whats the point of life if everybody ends up dying around 80?

>Rolling a Human in a fantasy game

Attached: idontthinkso.jpg (540x720, 110K)

no that costs way too much you can do enchanting and then drop it for engineering

>Roleplaying as a furry, a Manlet or some monster freak

Attached: 8DBFF7FA-9A28-4D04-B022-5228ECBBFBC8.jpg (1024x962, 103K)

Prot leveling in vanilla isn't really a thing. It would be torture. If you are at endgame, prot is obviously grand. There is the idea that experienced tanks can forego a lot of protection talents and go into fury instead to increase threat generation, which becomes more of an issue than simply staying alive once all your DPS and healers are well geared.

Attached: 1564161463573.jpg (600x482, 95K)

Can't wait to pass this to asmon

Attached: 1560240562371.gif (328x338, 2.24M)

>6. Tauren (a fucking cow)
kys

>mixmaxing in a 15 year old game

Attached: 15198451100.jpg (2560x1600, 2.12M)

Human or Undead warrior?

Attached: udwarr.jpg (529x666, 141K)

Undead warrior. Top aesthetics.

Indisputable race/gender animation rankings

>Female Undead
>Male Orc
>Human Male
>Female Troll
>Male Troll
>Female Human
>Male Dwarf
>Male Night elf
>Male Tauren
>Female Dwarf
>Male Undead
>Female Night Elf
>Gnomes
>what ever else i missed

its 25 percent

and bloodfury doesn't scale with gear

Any RPer who comes in and tries to RP nu-lore in fucking classic would be laughed out of the server though, I doubt that'd be an issue. It'd be a clear warning sign of 'this person is trash, disregard everything they say'. Right now the only main worry is some streamer deciding to settle on Grob as their server, and the potential of RP not getting a good foothold and not enough participation.

It's a shame they reduced the size of UD shoulder armor. Back in beta, they were pretty huge and really gave UD warriors a ramshackle, wasted look as if they were wearing armor sized for something that hadn't lost most of it's flesh.

>bind on pickup

Attached: 317.png (500x501, 90K)

who is this sperm wyrm

Attached: file.png (269x119, 17K)

undead rogue or nelf rogue?

human rogues beat all other rogues
undead if you want to just gank priests and warlocks

orc

*orc rogues beat all other rogues

>pass

Attached: 1565370056448.gif (125x125, 16K)

humans have an advantage with near every class

Human has Swords so you don’t need that true strike gauntlets

Dwarf

Haha YIKES at this seething coping tranny

1. Tauren
2. Trolls
3. Undead
4. Dwarf
5. Orc
6. Human
7. Gnome
8. Night elf aka tranny erp faggots

rolling for undead

did you misstype orcs?

nope

Attached: file.png (714x206, 25K)

who else
MALE
TAUREN
PROT WARRIOR

Attached: JP_Tauren_Warrior.jpg (1500x1092, 929K)

doest scale with gear tard
its still good tho

chika from Kaguya-sama

>muh shitty 1% sword damage increase and 5% spirit increase

ahh yes meanwhile a fucking 30% stun resist

Beats how? Humans are boring and have shitty racials

Manlet races are pathetic

Gonna level with warrior, mage, druid, hunter. Is resto shaman a good choice?

Your druid isn't going to benefit from windfury, but that doesn't matter because he's gonna be healing at 60 anyway.

So whats the server everyones rolling on? Apparently Herod is now the reddit server where all the vanilla purist crybabies that never played vanilla are rolling. I don't want to play with reddit.

Why does that herbivore have an entire mouth of canines?

We're all grobbulus rp pvp chads

whitemane alliance with all the other high iq chads

STREAMERS PICKED A SERVER!!!

Tauren look like AIDS in plate

>Giant minotaur
>Using a shield

Gay and anti asthetic

In my experience on Dethecus it was the complete opposite of what you imply, male nelfs were idiots who named themselves Cloudde or Kaze and other stupid weaboo games and were incompetent as fuck, while the females were tryhard as fuck waifu fags pushing their class to the limit and autismo grinding all day and terrorizing the opposite faction.

imagine playing with /vg/

*imagines*
Home...

>playing with spergs and autists

Attached: 1542419340178.jpg (600x987, 67K)

imagine playing with normalfags

>>playing with spergs and autists
based

Attached: 1561780555409.png (1200x675, 859K)

t.malding incel

Theres a good balance you can find between autists and too normal thats the best.
Guilds full of ‘mature’ people are boring as fuck, you need a couple spergs to spice it up. Too many and you’ll spoil the broth though

don't say mean things

Attached: 1555403371663.png (249x249, 80K)

I hate Asmongold but I hate Reddit more. This is based.

Exactly why I'm not playing with /vg/
>nigger nigger nigger
>tranny tranny tranny
L M A O
M
A
O

Humans are great melee
Dwarves are great priests and ok at pvp
Trolls are shit
Undead are ok pvp rogues
Orc are great pvp in general
Gnome are trash
Tauren are good tanks
Night Elves are good for soloing

>muh shitty 1% sword damage
Ah, so you don't understand how weapon skill works. Stop posting.

>and one of the best DPS racials in the game
user was refuting this point and was correct. Blood fury is hilariously bad for damage gains

He listed nelf at the bottom how is that tranny you cowfucker

>Getting stunned past lvl 17-19

Cringe

hyped as shit
just no way i can put as much time into it as i used to tho
dont know how people with jobs and relationships even hit 60 back in the day

>just don't get stunned in an rpg

Vanilla WoW was the ultra casualcore MMO in its day. There was no excuse not to hit 60 unless you spent your time erping.

>Human mage
>undead rogue
>human paladin
>orc hunter
Who should I level first? I can't decide

MASTER RACE TIER
>Tauren
>Dwarf

BACKBONE OF THE FACTION TIER
>Orc
>Human

EXOTIC FOREIGNER TIER
>Troll
>Night Elf

DUMB MEMER TIER
>Forsaken
>Gnome

I can't believe someone can have immersion or any form of sympathy for their character as a nelf male

Attached: 34.jpg (400x526, 33K)

Based

Let's pretend that I'm a druid main that can get into an active raiding guild that manages to progress and farm before next content tier.
What can I expect in terms of getting upgrades, tier pieces etc, if say only 1 other druid (2 total) is frequently in the raid groups?
Does caster leather drop? Do they get a chance on cloth healing gear before priests no longer need it?
At least tier pieces, if they ever drop, has little competition.

What starting zone is comfiest? I myself am playing undead.

>Herod
Reddit and possibly asmongold
>Faerlina
Sodapoppin and tipsout/esfand/staysafe
>Thalnos
Brazilians

Pick your poison.

tirisfal glades and dun morogh

Dun Morogh, sadly I'm starting in Teldrassil which I hate most because I'm maining druid. Will absolutely get a dwarf rogue and gank all day erryday later.

Mulgore, no matter how many people are in the zone it somehow feels spacious

Mommy Thighs, of course.

How the hell is Tirisfal Glades comfy? It's dark, colorless and filled with death, it gives me the creeps.

Tirisfal

Mulgore

will this game be like a remastered version of classic with the updated models or no?

Attached: tribal orc.jpg (675x1000, 185K)

that's comfy to me

Attached: sanic.jpg (744x620, 38K)

No because the autists squealed about NO CHANGES

All alliance races are tranny

Never played WoW before because I was a Guild Wars Chad. I had interest in playing WoW Classic since I missed out on it the first time around, was going to play a troll shaman. But the whole streamer thing is the most unappealing fucking thing I have ever seen in an MMO. How do I absolutely make sure I avoid the streamers and their minions?

Attached: 1552405517049.jpg (867x766, 62K)

Mulgore no doubt for me.

>Voluntarily playing with wod models

Attached: images.gif (320x240, 1.46M)

All of them except Durotar are comfy

>Interesting story about the conflict between humans, orcs, dwarfs, trolls, gnomes, elfs, undead and tauren
ftfy

I don't understand his popularity. He's such a massive fucking narcissist and believes himself to be the primo guy for all classic wow knowledge. Despite the fact he only played vanilla wow for 3 months and has spent his whole adult life in backwater private servers. I thought he was acting a role at first but he honest to god is a shit person that never developed past 15.

Human male mage masterrace.

In a RP server will I get more night elf pussy as a night elf or chadhuman?

avoidstreamers.com/

Attached: 1564673654424m.jpg (1024x846, 182K)

>elf pussy

No way, fag

Attached: 1564673871740m.jpg (1024x846, 203K)

>Gnomes
>not bro tier

Mulgore no matter what

Typical MMO sperg mindset and the biggest issue plaguing the genre. Not every online game has to be an endless progression grind to have purpose to exist. Nothing wrong with enjoying the journey for a year or two before it ends.

Do some shit that would get streamers banned but not players. Like name your character closed borders or something.

Whitemane is our home

Attached: 2222.jpg (183x275, 9K)

It's kinda hard to explain but I find it to be that kind of "dark fairy tale" style of comfy/familiar. It's dark and gloomy, but not enough to be oppressive, it's pretty fucked up, but it's not so explicit to be unsettling. It all settles down into a nice calm, melancholic atmosphere that feels kinda welcoming despite it all. Sort of how a stormy night can be relaxing even if it's usually a bad omen in stories.

Really leaning towards Dwarf Hunter, having never played that race or class before. The beard will make up for missing Shadowmeld, right?

Attached: Rifleman.jpg (550x490, 32K)

Please stop falseflagging my server with your tranny nonsense

>tfw warlock-for-lifer but might go mage just so I can use portals and potentially make decent cash off of teleporting people everywhere

Attached: 1525785890462.png (693x294, 84K)

>find hardcore guild on my server
>message gm them on discord
>liked my banter and instantly invited to dps on my warrior
it's a nice life

female undead priest or male orc shaman bros?

I'm East Coast what is going to be the Reddit server so I can avoid it???!

Attached: 1513996939484.png (394x360, 144K)

herod

Based and Magepilled

Diplomacy > INT bonus

Attached: A8BC262A-208B-4234-9BB8-7602AE2D6BD7.jpg (1197x1133, 195K)

This

kek

If you can go dwarf, you go dwarf. Never take the elfpill.

Attached: 1558131922807.jpg (620x1024, 76K)

im worried whitemane will be dead bros

herod is reddit normies, thalnos is BRs, the other is streamers

Deader than fairbanks?

and they will all be massively outnumbered by chill stoner dudes in their 20s

so basically the only option is suicide or pve?

Attached: 1512850091473.png (186x271, 7K)

You’re so low on the totem pole it’s pretty worthless to try. You’ll get your tier sets and maybe a weapon everyone else already had

Buy the trinket dumbass

just roll on a west coast pvp server

Go west

Attached: 1561574842615.jpg (446x525, 62K)

>picking a race to actually minmax
>not picking a race to pretend to minmax for PvE so people invite you more often
if you think saving dozens of hours on endgame reps isn't god tier you're insane

I'm still rolling Gnome for my mage because the racials are great and Classic's nerfed nameplates make the size an actual usable advantage

>want to be human mage for rep gains
>still want based escape artist
What do I do bros?

>Go to West server
>Playing with Mexicans and Stoners from West coast Canada
Yikers.

Stoneform is underrated just as a blind break imo (especially on a pvp server), it's always the last trick rogues try to throw out as they run away, ez kill.

>Planned on human female paladin
>Played dwarf female paladin in the stress test so I don't get burned out too bad before launch
>Playing that dwarf actually grew on me and i'm considering playing one on release

Do I stick to the original plan or take the dwarf pill?

Human>Tauren=Dwarf>>>>>>Gnome>Undead>Orc>>>>Troll>Night El

It's West going to be filled with beaners, Californians, Portland faggots, and Canadian shitheads though?

Roll gnome and kill 10% more enemies for repgains

Attached: 1562092985851.jpg (449x600, 45K)

Can't decide. Funny memey name, or RP name, or just a cool word?

If your guild is alive enough to fill more than 40 spots so you could swap people mid raid it would be easier, otherwise you are getting only class tiers. Clothies will take all the rags since they can't wear anything else. Shamans/pallies will ninja your leathers as well.

the ONLY choice is herod or whitemane. all other servers will NOT be worth rolling on

if you want to be a special snowflake. not a lot of female dwarves

Memey name for streamer hunting

RP name if you are a scrotum

Word you thought sounded cool when you thought it up while drunk if you are normal

/r/classicwow is rolling on Herod. You have been warned.

What's wrong with fairbanks

If you enjoyed it so much then take the dwarf pill

>go to /r/classicwow to post for some advice there
>lay it out very specifically
>half the people don't even read what I say
>other half give absolute shit advice and act smarter than me for asking a question
>mods delete thread saying it's not good enough
Thanks I am going to avoid reddit at all costs, I regret even going there to post anything.

>don't want to be an orc warrior because there's going to be a million of them
>make a warrior on all the horde races to see the animations, and like orc's the best
Guess I'm just gonna have to go with the crowd

>all the streamers, non-english speaking communities, and sites such as plebbit are rolling on pvp servers
>tfw us pve chads will get the true authentic, pure and white vanilla experience where everyone is new and no pre-built forced communities will go to
pvebros rise up

There's a few strength/stam leather pieces you'll get for bear, most of the cloth pieces you'll never recieve such as the helm from Nefarian due to competition. I can't think of a Druid item that you'd ever feel you're missing outside of your tier gear/idols. Since your off specc BIS is a BoE the only thing you have to look forward too is The End of Dreams, the rest you can craft yourself or get through PvP

Ahahahhahahahaha

30 minutes until streamers get btfo

they are only rolling on the eastern servers. western pvp servers are safe

what's this fuckin loser crying about now, jesus christ.

There will be lots of orc warriors, but if you're a decent tank you'll still be in demand

>he thinks reddit isn't filled with West coasters

Attached: 1515190568520.png (709x462, 660K)

>pve chads

Attached: 1565443557598.jpg (720x890, 58K)

Garrosh was an Orc, remember that. GDNW

Attached: garrosh 1507114968666.png (611x640, 577K)

>tfw WC3 is the reason why my nelf druids are male and hunters/rogues/etc. were female

Attached: night elf boomer.jpg (234x215, 31K)

Orc or Tauren shaman, bros

>Why yes :coughs: yea I play troll and advertise my soundcloud in the starting area :coughs: How did you tell?

Attached: Rave-Topman.jpg (1365x2048, 205K)

most of reddit will be rolling on herod.

I fucking love tanking, so that's my one saving grace I guess. It never ceases to amaze me how few tanks there are compared to all the warriors that play the game.

Stop killing streamers! It's their job to stream!

Attached: 1550205199984.png (644x800, 85K)

Troll

Is there any basis for that? Because so far Ive been seeing every server getting labeled as the reddit server or the [Big Name Streamer] server

Nah trolls are the big gay

Golemagg or Shazzrah?

They claimed Whitemane.

paladin

Only Shazzchad's are allowed to post here

What's a good race/class for a noob who never cared about WoW when it was a thing. Hunter looks fun

Attached: ldar.jpg (620x387, 103K)

Large subs are cancer.

>literally scared of competent enemies

If you pick hunter you'll play like a dipshit and piss everyone off being a huntard. Go mage or warlock for gg ez mode.

>Paladin
>for Protection and Retribution
Prot for Dungeon groups is fine, but is the absolute worst tank in raids. Lolret. I'm going Dwarf for stoneform and so I can play as a buff manlet, fuck minmaxing.

I want to be in the biggest server user
so Golemagg or Shazzrah?

Herod is a reddit server.

Attached: 546564546564546.png (818x369, 28K)

Alliance: Humans, Elves, Night Elves, Dwarves
Horde: Orcs, Trolls, Goblins, Tauren
Enemies of all: Undead
Neutral: Blood Elves, Draenei
There, shit is fixed.

>want to roll on a server
>Someone somewhere on r*ddit said they were going to roll there
Fucking r*dditurds shitting up my video games

Attached: 1565419015885.gif (267x200, 102K)

Because tank spec means your dogshit at everything else in the game.

Yes? Where did I say it wasn't? They also claimed Whitemane. If you actually think redditors aren't on the West Coast then I got an enchant I can trade you for 100G.

>cucks think they're chads because they'll be playing on easy mode and no one can hurt their feelings
this is your brain on PvE

ARUGAL CHADS ASSEMBLE

Attached: lmqjq38evmf31.jpg (2047x2732, 469K)

Seems pretty equal but Shazzrah's edged ahead in most polls, lots of nationalities have tried to "claim" either server like Spanish for Golemagg/Scandinavians for Shazz but in reality they'll be equal

I wish GMs would have given a fuck back then. Even when the intentions to fuck up the game for roleplayers were clear as day nothing was ever done about it, and as a result every single RP-PVP realm went to shit.

Maybe this time, but they sacked like 70% of GMs since, so I don't have my hopes up.

i dont fucking give a shit bitch, stay mad lmao

Can’t decide between paladin and warrior. Healer former tank latter. I know there’s going to be 9001 warriors this time around because muh solved game but they’re mostly going to be DPS dipshits who don’t know you can tank as arms, or retarded.

But on the other hand I like being support and shit. Paladins are pretty cool.

when do they go live?

Attached: realms.png (1701x974, 1.02M)

Last time I played a Goblin Shaman on cataclysm currently thinking of rolling a Tauren Warrior, any tips?

>No streamers
>Actually decent ping instead of the 180 minimum compared to the first time round
>1 server for the entire region so mass competition

It's going to be a blast.

when they go GREEN immediate spam into a realm and type "asmongold"

13 mins

I rolled gnome on Private servers so I’ll give human a go.

Getting bloodvine sooner will be worth it.

so can we just stay on this realm screen and will it go online automatically? or shall we start from launcher?

based aus boomer, remembers we suffered 180 ping until WoD

Attached: 1527652800295.png (604x311, 257K)

Yea Forums and /vg/ server is white(mane)
MAGA
HOME

Attached: home.jpg (480x600, 41K)

Trolls are complete bums. They're ugly, gangly mothefuckers, and for every class choice available to them, another Horde race does it better. Look like crap, no good racials = no reason to play. They don't even have their own city ever since they were btfo by murlocs, and just to top it all off, every single male troll has crippling scoliosis. Joke of a race.

whitemane is definitely the tranny server

It only refreshes when you restart bnet sadly

Paladin if you enjoy masturbating while auto attacking mobs to death. Warrior if you want to be one of over six million tryhards who all think they are going to be naxx-geared murder machines.

Attached: 1561394750796.png (540x720, 492K)

Pretty much anything will work, and any braindead mongoloid can get anything to 60 with enough time, it's just a question of how hard it'll be on you and what you want to/like to do. Warrior and rogue are the biggest pains in the ass to level up, but are also the best tanks (warriors) and melee dps (both of them), the healers at endgame are shaman, paladin, priest, and druid (which is also a tank), and they all have a pretty smooth (if sorta boring) ride up to 60. For the casters you have mage and warlock, both of which are pretty easy to level, both with a plenty high skill ceiling, but warlock is probably the easiest since you can send your demon out and tank and spank everything one at a time if you want to be safe. Hunter is super ez mode, you have a pet to tank and deal damage for you, and a bunch of options to finangle yourself out of a sticky situation. You won't be very much in demand, but your ride up to 60 will be butter.

There is a single true tank class in vanilla if you think there will be too many tanks you are mad lad.

Play loladin for afk leveling.

Attached: wow in a nutshell.jpg (990x553, 150K)

Wait wut, I thought servers opened up on like the 24th.

He meant racial + base chance. That's 25% +5% = 30% chance.

What you maining boys
Gnome Male Warlock here

Attached: 1560830689755.jpg (1024x833, 80K)

Name reservations today

10 minutes to name reservations
15 minutes till streamer salt as they fail to secure their names

Are human rogues viable for pvp? New to classic.

Attached: 1561410190762.png (433x529, 187K)

>that one patch where they accidentally shrunk Orc shoulders to a ridiculously small size

Attached: shag laugh.jpg (512x523, 20K)

>PVP
no

male orc enhance shammy

The 26th, this is just for name reservation but
>paying for a sub before the 26th
The fuck are you going to do with it? Play retail?

Attached: EBycHbrXUAAtBL3.png (277x243, 109K)

can you install the classic client without a subscription?

>if you want to wear a dress it's pretty good

6 MINUTES

Attached: 55cooovqqes21.jpg (1280x738, 144K)

Guaranteed that the big ones have their names pre-reserved.

>playing anything but dwarf on pvp servers
lmaoing ur life

>The fuck are you going to do with it?
Spend 15$ on a fucking name I guess. I tried to hop on retail a bit ago, gave me a headache. The graphics in retail look great though

You can install it, dunno if you can reserve a name.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

that was private server shit that wont work on retail.

That's not important

>no dishonorable kills in phase 1

Attached: 1537889576250.jpg (500x216, 37K)

How the fuck did you find this? Its legit

>that feel when my name is unique that I can wait a fucking year to claim my name on classic
>that feel when no pressure to claim my name or even resub
Feels good man.

QUICK WHICH EU ENGLISH REALM?
GOLEMAGG OR SHAZZBOT?

Welp, this is it Yea Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~zx

Attached: IMG_3728299_37372_293942019.png (569x427, 334K)

Shazzrah!

>tfw gonna make shockadin meme real
Gonna purge some horde scum.

FAIRBANKS CHADS RISE UP

Attached: 1564168871023.jpg (1024x664, 150K)

just reserved asmongold

>have friends reservering my name
you didnt really pay 15 for this did you?

Do a flip, faggot

>locked
CONFIRMED ECELEB PRIVILEGE

>servers locked so streamers could get their names

Attached: 1564290596669.png (446x431, 243K)

Balls of steel man good luck whenever you end up

excuse me what

Attached: what.png (922x213, 259K)

please, if they were going to do that, they would have just reserved them before now.

AYYYY LMAO

Attached: lbehXkA.png (1052x604, 1.61M)

>servers locked
WTF is this? KIKED BY BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!!!!

nice

we did it, reddit

Attached: delightfully devilish.jpg (470x595, 201K)

BASED BASED BASED

>tfw got both of the names I wanted

Attached: 1558891538047.png (1202x892, 324K)

>Can't choose name because it supposedly contains mature language

quit spamming this no one fell for it the first time

>logging in to game server

But i am rolling a gnome warlock. One friend in our group is already rolling mage.

THANKS DUUUDE

Same.

I wanted one of the old randomizer names too. Probably already gone.

>Logging in to game server

Attached: 1516171703700.png (661x716, 289K)

>having 1.5 extra yards on your melee range and an extra stun is not minmaxing

yikes

I got my name boys!

Attached: 1258432e394ff614de65877f8af3dce5.png (526x464, 199K)

anyone else not getting past the login screen?

Is this real?

Attached: 1562765898796.png (900x521, 573K)

How’d we do bros? I got all the names I wanted.

Attached: ECA0888A-E0BD-4FFE-9152-F247070262DB.jpg (400x605, 149K)

They only needed one server after all!

Attached: good thing there are layers.png (696x180, 124K)

What names you guys get?

Mine aren't very rare but I wanted to lock them in and the third one was very unlikely to be taken

Attached: Names.jpg (480x460, 68K)

i got sneed on herod lmao

My name is definitely gone

Attached: 1503440696117.png (446x333, 71K)

ohnonononoono

Attached: 1565647422776.png (1295x726, 1.48M)

>Couldn't take black instantly because BLACK is mature language filtered

what a fucking clusterfuck

> pick my server
> choose names
> game goes full retard and throws me to a different server
wtf, fuck atiesh

I'd reserve a name but I'm on nightshift and I need to wait for my next paycheck to buy a laptop I'll be using to play wow classic while I am working nightshifts. I have to decide between warlock or rogue for ally.

>ace
gone
>chad
gone
>jeff
gone
>luna
gone
>ninja
gone

ree im mad

I got the pserver names I used, Astrogazer and Profits.

>name reservation crashing and burning
I'm sure launch will be fine!

Keeping the streamers off my server

Attached: number1retpally.png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

why does everyone keep playing wow? Tried it a while ago, and even if it probably was original a long time ago, now it's very generic, slow and repetitive, and don't really offer much. Don't hit me please i'm 100% serious

>He's playing a PvP server
Lmao enjoy taking twice as long to get to level 60 cause you get ganked all the time.
Unironically minmaxing for pve. I'll do PvP in BGs, where'll I'll stomp everyone with my raid gear. Thanks.

Attached: 1559161583267.gif (500x281, 1.07M)

>asmongold didn't get his name
>but he got 80k viewers watching him try to reserve a name and 1k+ new subs in minutes
bros... i don't think we won....

They aren't even playing on that server.

Based.

>Added to a server Queue
>Thought it was for herod
>It was for mankrik.
FFUUUU

holy fucking based

Stuck at logging in to game server on herod brahs shoot me

>cause you get ganked all the time.
Spotted the literal trash player

>hiding your real one

scared of streamer friends going off on you until you give up the name?

im about to pop a fucking bloodvessel
FUCKING BLIZZARD

Attached: 1561374393489.jpg (500x371, 24K)

>enjoy taking twice as long to get to level 60
I will, because I enjoy the game. Thank you, user.

Attached: EBqSDcGUcAA3R4A.jpg (613x855, 59K)

>all these dipshits playing on herod
oh no no no no

you're a fuckin moron

hello let me in????????????????????????????

>get ganked all the time.
Heh, good luck finding my layer

Attached: 1456036850536.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I dont want to get banned by Blizzard for toxic.

Been stuck there too. Was in queue but servers were locked, guess I'm fucked now.

Attached: Wow_2019-08-12_18-14-08.jpg (2560x1377, 659K)

I tried to convince my friends about the same as you said but they just want to rush 60 and gank people. Pvp in bgs is more fun than world pvp.

Who else Got Their Name in here?
Grabbed two for my bros while I was at it.

>it ends
That makes zero sense from a business perspective. Even OSRS had to add content and make changes or it would die.

>"haha classic sucks nobody will play it will be dead in 2 months!!"
>the fucking name reservation is crashing and fucking up the servers due to how many people are logging in

oh god, the bfa kiddies are gonna be shitposting even harder now

Attached: OAH HOH HAH HAHAH HAHAHAH, OH.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>That feel when I got Asmongolds name on Faerlina, posted it in Esfands discord and now I'm getting death threats in the thousands

Attached: 1522877699149.jpg (310x326, 25K)

imagine playing classic not on a pvp server

Got my boys

Attached: unknown (1).png (359x333, 223K)

Cryptic the mage for me, my friend Dante is now Dante, and DrZeus for my other friend.

post pic

vanilla pservers have been going on 10+ years with 0 new content, just endless fresh servers

not sure why Classic *****HAS****** to be different

>Try to make Duke
>Contains mature language

go back playing retail

Oh man got your mind stuck on flesh eh?

I don't believe you but good on whoever did really manage to steal it.

Good job user.

based and red pilled

Attached: 1554483669212.jpg (480x360, 12K)

:3

what's the deal with pve servers

sup fellow whitemane chad

>Can't even getting past logging in to game server
>Not sure if I should keep restarting or wait

Attached: 1520835382194.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

If its this bad to even get to the server screen, I can't wait to see what its like at release.

Attached: bfc5bf63f495a29904f8361933b74382.png (421x411, 83K)

EUbros, which of the two pvp servers am I supposed to pick if I don't want it to die out in the first month and have 50% of the population move on to the other because the autistic hardcore raiders are there

Attached: 1540234022846.png (851x274, 130K)

>green text instead of actual screencap
nigger frog poster

Cute duo names to take?

We wanted black and white but black is banned from being a name.

"Grobbulus"

Attached: 1495940033865.jpg (1600x900, 380K)

just wait, it will go through eventually, I got the same thing

pics or didn't happen

>vanilla pservers have been going on 10+ years with 0 new content
Because they always die or get shut down in less than a year, lol. If there is truly nothing left to progress for the game will die and they obviously don't want that. There will at least be TBC servers eventually, likely Wrath as well.

pulling this out my ass but i think shazzrah will be the HIGH pop server and golemagg will be more chill

>no screenshots
Nice larp

>not getting the meta joke of how grobbulus is a GAS monster boss
>blizzard is literally sending the rp fags to the gas chambers

Shit I tried to delete a name and have my gf take it but it says the name is unavailable is the delete and rereserve not working?

>Will probably not play Classic until after release to let the shit die down and to kill my backlog
>will probably get fucking annoyed if I can't get a non-stupid name
what do

thanks for confirming that you're a bfa faggot who hasn't played pservers

Plenty of pservers reached naxx, especially a good handful of them post-Nost. And yet we're all still super hype for classic.