You DID choose Black Eagles, right user?

You DID choose Black Eagles, right user?

Attached: 67823777_2892873690938262_2937408930659172352_n.jpg (2048x1737, 435K)

That's pathetic, OP. Shame about your burned off dopamine receptors.

What if Daenerys was a boy and one or two of the guys were girls?

That's cool.

I chose the Bern Eagles.

Attached: D03D75DB-D4A8-4B22-BBF1-C5B7D47A5B86.jpg (754x1024, 97K)

i chose blue lions and i get to watch this prince fag deteriorate

this

Know your role

Attached: 1565238362236.gif (600x326, 572K)

Post the second part, OP.

Worst house, Claude invalidates everything she does and BL is more interesting. She doesn’t even parades you if you marry her, but she’ll do so if she’s married someone else.

fem hubert would be best girl hands down

Tfw the artist says he wants to play it but doesnt want to pay for a switch. What a faggot.

i bought the game for this semen demon and will unironically be hype when she gets announced for smash. Don't fucking @ me, I don't give a fuck, I already kno I'm a waifufag and everythind that's wrong with the fire emblem fandom.

Attached: 1563134930049.jpg (491x542, 74K)

There’s no way she’s getting in. Then again, it would be nice for a Fire Emblem villain to get in smash.

I can't see fire emblem not getting a new rep from the new game in ultimate and aside the MU I can't imagine anyone else that would get in aside her.

what's the sauce for this

dare I say... based?

Attached: 1565465957229.gif (800x450, 2.71M)

Eh. A waifufag arguing that they want this character in because they really like the character at least is more genuine than "we need somebody using an axe or spear" as if that would be meaningfully different in any way from a sword in fucking Smash.

I'm choosing Black Eagles because i have to do the route if i want to 100% the game. Thats all

That art style is amazing. Reminiscent of sergio aragones

No, I'm not retarded

I just think Byleth has more chances.

What was the name of this guy?

We need a staff rep.

i agree but I can see them not using him/her cause both robin and corrin are in. The him/her gimmick has already been done twice and muh axe

Edelgard and Byleth

user, please don’t do this to me. I can’t remember the artist’s name. For some reason hiimdaisy comes to mind, I don’t know why.

BaalBuddy or something. /tg/ drawfag.

How? He doesn't end feudalism.

Why is she always getting bullied?

>She doesn’t even parades you if you marry her, but she’ll do so if she’s married someone else
That's not true at all.

Yeah, that’s the name. Thanks a lot.