Why doesn't Yea Forums talk about this game...

Why doesn't Yea Forums talk about this game? It's one of the best switch games to come out this year and it has tons of soul.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_DandyDungeonLegendOfBraveYamada_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

giantbomb.com/profile/andysoryu/lists/games-with-love-de-lic-members-input-sorted-by-rel/359406/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for an indie game, it's too expensive for me to want to try. What's so soulful about it anyways?

It's on sale for $17 right now.

that's probably more in leafdollars

Nobody talks about it because it's got the Love-De-Lic curse; every game/series made by anyone who associated with Love-De-Lic is dooned to underperform.
giantbomb.com/profile/andysoryu/lists/games-with-love-de-lic-members-input-sorted-by-rel/359406/

>17 dollars
>for an indie pixel game
>sale

I'll try out this game today, OP.
While I'm at it, what's the deal with Japanese games, even indie Japanese games, being so expensive? Hollow Knight is $14.99 full price, for instance, so what's with the Japanese having much higher prices for their games?

I don't fucking understand this distinction of "IT'S AN INDIE PIXEL GAME SO IT ISN'T WORTH SHIT" that you underage niggers make. It's a fucking video game; a fun video game at that, and it's on sale. What in the fuck makes it worth so little? Does it not have enough GWAPHIX for you, faggot?

Attached: lucymad.png (496x700, 818K)

Isn't that a free mobile game?

The whole "indie games are worth less because they're indie" distinction is a strictly western thing.

Lol boomers hate this new pixel indie shit. We already grew up with low pixel games it's not cute or creative going back and making these games they just steal from everything and say it's a "reference"

>We
>boomers
Guaran-fucking-tee you're not a 60-70 year old, faggot. You're probably some Gen X faggot who thinks that pixel art is a stricly limitation-based thing.

Attached: 1467925312215.png (443x553, 236K)

Not him but pixelart used to be a limitation based thing that gave birth to the aesthetic many indie developers choose to go back to today (with mixed results and usually a modern color palette)

pixel art can be done well, but it's more often than a meme used by lazy developers to hide the fact that they didn't want to polish their graphics.

Only good game they've produced. Pretty surprised how they got away with making their main character a Mario lookalike (official art basically has him with tan colored skin)

>used to be a limitation based thing
>used to be
Yeah, no shit. It hasn't been in years, and people use it because they like it. Even among those that use it, hardly any are actually trying to emulate older games save for the ones that intentionally use old palette sets like Shovel Knight (which still ends up breaking said limitations anyways for aesthetic reason)
I bet you think the only good kind of pixel art is Metal Slug.

Yes, it's an indie pixelshit mobile phone game port being sold for a ludicrous amount of money for what it is.

>Only good game they've produced
>implying

Attached: million-onion-hotel-800x445.jpg (800x445, 84K)

I don't pay insane prices for mobile games.
They clearly took a weighted average of what people pay in microtransactions and set the price around there, but the outliers are skewing it.

i just watched a gameplay vid and it looks like a shitty phone game

>mobile phone game port
There is nothing inherently wrong with this, and if you think there is then you've been drinking the normalfag koolaid.

Cause It's a mobile game that bombed so bad service has ended

I haven't played this yet 2bh

literally looks like shovelware

>not a single bad game on this list
>every single one of them sold poorly
what the fuck is this

Attached: confused_chipmunk.png (468x347, 210K)

>>not a single bad game on this list
>sticker star is on the list
Correct outside of that, though.

Most of those games remained Japan only, and some didn't make financial sense to begin with (bitGenerations for example).