What exactly went wrong?

what exactly went wrong?

Attached: 1564635310237.png (708x616, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2019/07/sony-earnings-first-quarter-2019-pictures-profit-men-in-black-international-spider-man-far-from-home-1202656860/
cnet.com/news/nintendo-switch-sales-hit-nearly-37-million-but-companys-profits-are-down/
msn.com/en-gb/news/techandscience/sonys-stock-is-swooning-amid-worries-its-portfolio-is-in-trouble/ar-BBT9pe4?ocid=spartanntp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stunning lack of any and all first party support of games that are worth it.

what about revenue? in business profits go up and down, especially a global business where currency fluctuations can have massive impact

Just saying "profit down bad" is a turbo-brainlet level analysis

They are making a shit ton of the two revisions and they didn’t go on sale during that quarter.

mario maker 2 boosting profits from online membership sales is over

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Attached: 1508726792692.jpg (221x250, 31K)

I got 3 normie friends with the exact same story.

>Got a switch during xmas
>Bought BOTW, Mario and Smash
>Everything on the system is too japanese for them or just doesnt interest them

I recommend some games and here were their reactions

>I dont play 2d games user
>I dont play RPGs user, I dont like a lot of numbers on my screen
>I dont think I would like that game, but do you think Doom 3 on the switch is any good?

These are probably the majority of switch owners. Fucking clueless fuckers who bought this shit on a whim not knowing exactly what it was. All 3 are asking me if i want to buy it.

Attached: 1550798931498.jpg (3486x2327, 622K)

>what went wrong
Dont know dont care. I'm having fun with mine, especially when I play monster hunter generations ultimate and breath of the wild.

>release 3 generations of platforms with gimmicks
>compete with your own handheld (3ds)
>use 10 year old phone hardware

and sega had to be the one to die

Lack of software sales plus one of their biggest markets put tariffs on goods coming from Winnie the Pooh’s industrial slave labor complexes.

They're sinking a lot of money into game development if I had to guess. Sakurai is probably already planning his next game, Metroid is in development, all those first party games coming out, they just released a mainline mario game, etc.

you have based friends and you yourself are deluded ninceldo manchild that should khs

that giant empty botw map with 6 unique enemies and 500 recolors sure shows it

Internal corporate conflict. Nintendo hasn't been the same since Iwata's death.

>nintendo Labo its for kids!

>only 3 kids show up to the Labo event the rest are 30+ year old man children

Niche audience, they can't grow their audience or attract kids because they have outdated hardware and are chasing fads years after other platforms already got them (minecraft, fortnite etc)

Why are snoyfags still SEETHING about Zelda?
So upset.

They abandoned support of their true handheld which had a massive market and printed money.

no fucking games

They delayed the precious thing

Attached: 221 days.png (428x386, 333K)

OP BTFO

>10 year old phone hardware
lies aren't arguments user

New FE is phenomenal, but haven't bought any other games since Smash release. Release schedule is pitiful. Pokemon looks like shit

This among other things

Pokemon's backlash and the news that many fans are planning to skip despite others saying "You'll still buy it." Animal Crossings delay until March, as well as the mindset that Nintendo isn't as profitable as other companies since they aren't grinding through employees like ground beef.

>Nintendo will finally die
Good

>More sales
>Less profit
Gee, I don't know. It's like they're using the money to reinvest rather than giving it straight to the shareholders or something

Attached: 1541724982217.jpg (459x441, 18K)

Sega soon fellow nintenfags

zoomer cope

>OP's shitposting screencap specifically says Switch sales are high
>Half the thread still tries to explain why the Switch is not selling

Attached: smirk.jpg (400x240, 14K)

about time since their last good console was the gamecube

OH NO, how could this happen?

Attached: WHAT.jpg (971x377, 46K)

sadly, sega was just as retarded in its prime.

seething

Normalfags fall for trends and marketing, they deserve it

>it's ok w-when Sony d-d-does it

they explain why the switch is shit

There's always going to be slump years, we're just stuck in one as we wait for delayed games (MP4, AC) to be ready. We know BotW2 and Bayonetta 3 are coming, the former has a high likelihood of being release next year if they're reusing assets to cutdown on some of the workload.
I'd rather be stuck in slump years than have shitty unfinished games constantly being released.

Lack of games. Terrible online. Nintendo cannot live on the same Pokemon games, Mario, and Zelda games forever.

>A game company doesn't get most of their profits from hardware sales
Wow, that's an unexpected development

Pokemon will do fine for numbers, but it might end up being the lowest-selling new generation since the backlash has been noticeable.

>actual hardware and software numbers are up
>but currency fuckery is compromising net income

But of course these threads are just excuses for people to air out their gripes as if those are actually reflective of Nintendo's numbers.

Sega died so Nagoshi could save video games, it was a worthy sacrifice.

Attached: 4656BF1E-9654-4203-9D16-FECA6C31F25C.gif (500x281, 1.37M)

This was before the release of Mario Maker and MUA3 (financial report ending in 6/30), so from the 3 month period of 3/30-6/30 there was a decline in software sales due to nothing new coming out

Is this only about hardware or is it overall profits?

no fucking games. only thing I'm looking g forward to is Prime 4, SMT5 and DQ11.

I remember the article Nintendo posted, which was from a month ago or so. It saidnintendos profits decreased because of some financial thing, had nothing to do with their sales.

This

Sega was arguably worse
>Release incredibly costly handheld with gimmicks such as TV capabilities
>Forget to put games in it
>Do it twice with the Nomad
>Release a gorillion hardware addon for the genesis that nobody buys
>Oh and don't forget the Nomad too because we all know how much you want to play Genesis games on the go amirite
>Include a costly CD one, also forget to make games on CDs to even justify it
>Things don't look so good but Enter the Saturn
>Actually Sony wants to help us out? Nah biatch, we're just too cool for that, what the fuck does Sony want to do with consoles either? They'll never pull off LMAO
>Make the most retarded hardware possible at the times with something as stupid as dual processors that don't work in parallel
>and fuck 3D, amirite?
>Oh yeah and fuck localizing games out of japan, right?
>FUCK GUYS WE'RE BURNING MONEY
>Alright alright, time for a new console, we'll call it...The Dreamcast!
>Much more powerful than other consolets
>Look at this graphix guys, and all these arcade ports and all these...
>Wait, what do you mean we're in the red?

don't forget the Sega World arcades. Sega over-extended themselves a fair bit in the early noughties. I can only assume the gamble didn't pay off

Nintendo only launched one big game this year, which was mario maker...of course profits would fall a lot even with lots of hardware sales

the children raised on nintendo back in the 80s-90s are starting to die now and that is eating into profits, and they can't make more victims since everyone these days know nintendo is full of shit.

we will enter a golden age of gaming in a few years as nintendo finally falls and stops holding us back. bayonetta 2 will also finally be rescued

>Nintendo cannot live on the same Pokemon games, Mario, and Zelda games forever.
Good thing they never did huh.

I don’t know, read the earnings release you moron

No SMTV or Prime 4 or an upgrade model no buy. These are the two games I want the most.

There's been like 2 games a year max.

>especially a global business where currency fluctuations can have massive impact
But that applies to revenue too.

Mario Maker 2 wasn't as big a hit as the first one.

foreign exchange losses apparently
Sony also posted losses this quarter btw

>I dont like numbers on my screen
Jesus Christ no brainlet Wojak can ever convey the sheer brainletness of this type of retard.
I have a friend like this and he simply wants a game that plays itself and tells him he won. At this point just shoot up cocaine, if you just want a dopamine hit without any input on your part.

>AC
>the 3ds version is boring as fuck

Current game drought. They should really be pushing the few titles they have right now.

Switch sells less than ps4 in same time frame
Nintendo predicted sales to go up to 20m, but later dropped it to 17m, and still only hit 16m. Ps4 sales increased in the same time frame.
Halfway through year, switch only sold 4 million worldwide so far. Ps4 sold 10 million these past 6 months. Investors see the writing on the wall and pull out.

That's what happened.

Oy veyy

>turn based rpgs
>don't play themselves

Ok so everyone giving reasons in this thread is just making up shit. Here it is:
Most of the difference in net profit comes from exchange rate fluctuations. Operating profit, a much better indicator of the company, fell only 10%. The income statement shows this to be caused by higher r&d, and administrative costs. Basically meaning that they are preparing to have a big holiday 2019.

Samurai isn't a Nintendo employee stupid

>release a garbage console
>surprise, surprise, no dev will waste his time on it

Drifting

Tell them to get the Fortnite case with no cartridge, bet they will buy two copies each.

They aren't pushing too much software most likely, not having good versions of Gta/fifa/cod really hurts their potential

The 3DS one also sold better than most of the other games on the system.

Attached: tumblr_mfn858r2xN1qzp9weo1_1280.gif (568x341, 183K)

1. They are rolling out an updated switch with gains to battery life and some improved screens
2. Switch Lite
3. Free joycon repairs (minor)

Sony isn't doing so hot either.

NINTENDOOMED, can’t wait to play zelda on my basedstation 5

SOMEONE has to do the innovation for the industry user, and it sure ain't gonna be Sony.

Microsoft can try now and then but jesus lord do they end up wrong for it.

HOLY SHIT
SONY IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

>thread full of excuses insisting sales are actually up, lower sales are a GOOD thing, or going s-sony

Yen-currency conversion creating a significant loss

No good games.
The only recend game was Fire Emblem and it was the purely mediocre from a gameplay perspective, while being pure shit on the anime front.

>insisting sales are actually up
the image even says that retard

But most of the games on Switch ARE shitty games designed for weebs and children. There really isn't much appeal to the average player. Say all you want about "SNOY!!!111" and multiplats, but the PS4 just has much, much more variety of games that appeals to the average player.

Dualshock is the most innovate controller ever. You can't name a single thing Microsoft has brought to the table in almost twenty years of gayming.

They should have learned from Sony, if you have absolutely nothing to reveal, don't even bother doing anything at E3.

the average gamer plays fifa and cod

Retard here. Does Nintendo usually go to Gamescom?

god people itt are retarded even for Yea Forums

>cod
I thought that series popularity died awhile ago? The normalfags I know still play fortnite or apex. Although I do know a guy who still plays fallout 76

Even for many core gamers, the Nintendo consoles have little appeal since they are vast majority kiddy games and weeb trash (not actually good Japanese games, but over the top JRPG animu garbage)

Foreign exchange losses. They actually went up in revenue.
Contrast, Sony went down 33% and PlayStation actually lost revenue. All their money was made in actual movies this quarter. This entire thread is shmuck bait to make user look retarded.

>3DS
>dogshit controls with no games
>sells
>WiiU
>shit with no games
>sells a little less
>Switch
>rebranded WiiU, still no games
It will be fine and sell like all Nintendo platforms do. They don't even have to try. Wait for the new Pokemon and it will break all records again. Pokedrones always complain that the new game is the worst title ever but still buy them.

No games

>Sony Pictures is making money
Worst thing I ever heard in my life. Fuck this planet.

The 3DS has a ton of good games, the wiiU has a decent amount of good games as well. I’m assuming you don’t own any of the consoles you’ve mentioned

This. Nintendo players are like a cult, I honestly pity them, it's pretty much worse than people who buy yearly Madden at launch at this point.

I bet it's money laundering.

>*tips fedora*

deadline.com/2019/07/sony-earnings-first-quarter-2019-pictures-profit-men-in-black-international-spider-man-far-from-home-1202656860/ It's all because of Spider-Man, which has made over $1 billion

I own them which is why I can say the truth.
3DS basically only had Monster Hunter and the controls were torture. I tried a couple more games fanboys sweated were good and they were mediocre as hell until the end like SMT4. The WiiU was a much better product with actual exclusives and a playable MH port back then but it got discontinued. Of course that I'm not getting a Switch after being tricked twice though.

and the Japan branch's hate boner for the based US branch

Disney buying Sony when?

They aren't selling a big budget mario or zelda this year.

Imagine this depressing scenario. Sony backs out of the console war while they're on top, not because they're losing to anybody, but because their games division is one of their worst earners and their movies, music and FGO can make more consistent money with reallocated resources.
Anyone who thinks Sony is at war with other companies and not with itself never owned a Vita.

Microsoft "innovated" online gaming by providing a competent centralized online multiplayer subscription service that other game devs can use.

>since the backlash has been noticeable
No it hasn't. You don't get out enough. It's going to sell several million systems and it'll make TPC and Game Freak hundreds of millions.

Gen 6 and 7 were worse than Gen 8 is shaping up to be and they still sold tens of millions of copies.

>Sony Fucking Pictures, literally the worst movie studio in the world, is profitable because Disney is dragging its corpse around by Spider-man's dick

Attached: cringe.webm (400x400, 548K)

nobody is buying their 60$ + tip + tax games

hacking must be going rampant

There's Pokemon that sells more than both.

Nigger the Switch is already nearing 40M sold worldwide the fuck you talking about.

I can't believe we're an hour into this thread, the article has been explained, and Yea Forums is still reaching for console wars.

You should clarify that the 3DS has many games just none you are personally interested in. If you want a Zelda and mario machine the 3DS and WiiU are great options and that’s usually what most people buy Nintendo consoles for. The switch is a big dust collector for myself, it’s only gotten use recently thanks to dragon quest builders

What's so innovative about switch?

>I dont like a lot of numbers on my screen

Attached: 1351658737955.jpg (357x367, 17K)

If I wanted mediocre games any platform would be good.
Instead all modern consoles are just not worth it.

Systems typically don't generate revenue, game sales and memberships do.

>and fuck 3D, amirite?

You got all of them right until you went absolutely fucking retard.

cnet.com/news/nintendo-switch-sales-hit-nearly-37-million-but-companys-profits-are-down/

>Even though the Nintendo Switch hit 36.87 million units sold by the end of June, Nintendo on Tuesday reported a 10% decline in its quarterly profits. Despite revenue of 172 billion yen ($1.6 billion), the Japanese company said "foreign exchange losses of 12 billion yen and other factors" resulted in 16.6 billion yen profit for the quarter.

>In the same quarter last year, Nintendo's operating profit was 30.5 billion yen, and its revenue was 168 billion yen, so its profit fell 45.7% year over year.

>However, strong Switch sales (2.1 million for the quarter) are bringing that device closer to the SNES, which sold 49.1 million in total, and Super Mario Maker 2 managed to sell 2.42 million copies in three days -- it came out June 28.

>Nintendo's aiming to sell 18 million Switches for the year ending March 2020, with the cheaper Switch Lite revision coming out Sept. 20. It's no doubt hoping big releases like Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Pokemon Sword and Shield will bolster sales.

Why is Yea Forums so bent on trying to see the Switch tank? It's nearing 40 fucking million now.

Attached: 1556921650612.png (362x370, 110K)

thats actually funny

Why are you posting a screencap of an article published over a week ago

unbased retards

There is hardly any new games worth getting for a large portion of the mature Nintendo audience take a look at all the shovelware shite on the eshop and you'll notice the quality titles are few and far between, the only new notable title recently being Fire Emblem but FE is still very niche.

I really hoped pokemon S&S would pick up the slack for this year but unfortunately it looks like that's going down the shitter too.

Persona 5 R has no sign of a switch version which is a big dumb mistake on Atlus and Nintendos part, all we're getting is P5S the Persona ARPG, on top of that there's STILL no sign of SMT V, not even a shred of news or another trailer.

BotW 2 was a good move, however it's going to be a while before that surfaces again.

I'm personally worried for the future of the switch and Nintendo, they can't remaster Mario games forever, they have to create some compelling new IPs or give some love to some existing ones which haven't been touched in years such as MOTHER.

>It's going to sell several million systems and it'll make TPC and Game Freak hundreds of millions
You mean like how a game with only 10 million games sold has people buying the Switch Limited Pikachu-Eevee decoration Edition

Attached: stare Gardevoir.jpg (500x400, 59K)

Is anyone actually surprised by this? Sony has been dying for years, playstation is practically their last legs.

DQ builders 2 is actually pretty good but it’s a multiplat. I’ll be getting links awakening although I feel a bit mixed about it and the panzer dragoon remake looks alright

Just how Nintendo is mentioned to be doomed since the 19th century lmao

How did the PS4 outsell the Switch again this year?

No, Sony has legitimately been in dire straits for years now. The video game section of their company is one of the only ones that turns an actual profit

Nothing went wrong, the 3DS gravy train just finally came to an end.

More games other than just BING BING, Zelda, and Smash #171616651.

Come tell this again ten years from now.

>ignoring poor countries
>no regional pricing in such countries
BURN NNTENDO HAHAHAAHAHA

It's been happening for around 10 years already, so sure, if they remain that long.

We all know how this thread will go Yea Forums. We all shitpost about Nintendo or Sony dying for like an hour. And then the bump limit ends, the thread dies, and then we do the same thing over again in a week.

Attached: foolish shitposters.gif (498x275, 2.33M)

That's my point yeah

>They've been doing terribly for years now
>That means they're doing just fine
Yeah, like Sears, am I right?
msn.com/en-gb/news/techandscience/sonys-stock-is-swooning-amid-worries-its-portfolio-is-in-trouble/ar-BBT9pe4?ocid=spartanntp
"Too big to fail" isn't really a thing if you're not Disney or Coke

in an attosecond

No first party titles during that quarter. Mario maker was only out for 2 days before the financial data report

People said they were dying ten years ago, they will keep saying this for years about Nintendo, Sony, etc.
I guess that only Microsoft gets away despite everyone hating them.

Nintendo's market has always been based on nostalgia, and now that all the games their fans clung too are so damn old, no one is interested anymore. It was always bound to happen, and its great news, and the developers glued to making endless boring remakes of the same game again and again can now go and work on something good.

>People not understanding that releasing massive games increase your profit, and then if time passes in between, your profit goes back down until the next big game release.

That's it. You don't need any other proof as to why capeshit is a cinematic abomination.

Attached: what the fuck did you just bring upon this cursed land_1.png (500x614, 227K)

People have been saying Sony is dying because they're not bringing in hardly any profits, which is what that link goes over. Sony is a big company that has numerous branches, not just video games.
Are you even paying attention here

Wait is Coke really that big? I thought Disney was big

>Dualshock

>The controller that got rumble and joysticks from N64
>Wireless and motion control from Wii
>touch from DS/wiiU

So fucking innovative it's amazing

Microsoft's consoles have been dead for years and they're richer than Disney. If anything the consoles are just a less important side-business to Microsoft.

Yea Forums needs to understand that physical units of games and consoles aren't the only things keeping Sony or Nintendo afloat.

Coke is the most recognizable brand in the world and people theorize that coca-cola will be the most successful commercial product to ever exist

There's not many games out that are first-party. I'm waiting for BOTW2 and Prime 4.

The whole point of this thread is that people will always say that the companies are dying no matter the facts.

I mean, that's true I guess but that wasn't what we were discussing right here

It kinda was.

Shitposting about it becomes less fun when we're face to face with the fact that neither Nintendo or Sony or Microsoft will ever truly die.

Attached: 1564123671652.gif (500x375, 360K)

people are starting to realise consoles are shit and moved to PC instead
really there's nothing worthwhile on consoles

Attached: 62649912_2532669710086323_7394644201385754624_n.jpg (720x720, 28K)

What's even the point of releasing new consoles if they're all basically at the peak of their technology? I can see the need for the Switch, the Wii U was hot garbage. But there's legitimately no reason for a PS5 or Xbox 720 or whatever.

>mueller couldn't impeach trump but here's why you shouldn't worry yet!

>SOMEONE has to do the innovation for the industry user, and it sure ain't gonna be Sony.
friendly reminder that the dualshock is STILL the industry standard for controllers no matter how many gimmicks nintendo tries to force.

So, lack of only thing Wii U had going for it?

>You can't name a single thing Microsoft has brought to the table in almost twenty years of gayming.
paid online, paid dlc, microtransactions, charging developers a $40,000 fee to patch their games, and (next generation) forced streaming.

Look at this cope and seethe, look at it.

I know people who unironically argue turn based games are shit, including chess.

>s-sony is doomed for real this time, honest!
Yea Forums has been spewing this bullshit every year ever since they were too poor to afford a ps3 at launch.

So much truth in one post, it needs to be stickied over the entire internet.

Got a Switch recently and I'm planning on hacking it to get those free bing bing wahoo games
How hard is it? Do you need special hardware?
How hard is it to brick it? That's what I'm most afraid of
Also do I need to get the android launcher thing or are there easier solutions?

They finally got caught faking the sale numbers. If my source is being true then they will be sued here soon in the next few weeks which they will then reach out to Sony for help who will buy them out and shut Nintendo down and never release anything Nintendo again. I'm so happy I can't wait to see Nintendo suffer.

Doesn't Sony do other kinds of hardware anyways? It's not like they're strictly a game company.

Is this supposed to be a bad thing? These are the most entertaining threads on Yea Forums period.

Why is fear-mongering Nintendo's demise such a popular journalistic technique?

It's the opposite, right there it says how it's a good thing.

Maybe it's the association.

Attached: dfsfds.jpg (1600x1200, 226K)

Why hasn't anyone tried taking Coke down?

Why doesn't Disney buy them?

They never go anywhere. What's the point about shitposting about something that will obviously never happen?

>Pokemon's backlash and the news that many fans are planning to skip despite others saying "You'll still buy it."
I’ve never been that into handhelds and never got into the Pokemon games besides Pokken DX and Pokemon GO!, but I like the franchise as a whole. The upcoming Switch game was something I was looking forward to as a jumping on point to the mainline series, but seeing how half assed it’s turned out to be guarantees I won’t be touching a Pokemon game in a long while.

>Sakurai is probably already planning his next game
You mean another weak Kirby game, like the last Kirby game he turned out?

sakurai hasn't made a kirby game since 2003.

Companies make no profit from console sales, they make all their money from game sales. When a big game is release their profits surge, and if they don't release another one in a few months they go back down to normal.

>Switch finally has some games i want like Astral chain,Luigi mansion 3, Deamon x machina, link awakening remake and more probably in 2020
>It's still $300
>Nintendo game prices never drop down in price
>Have to buy a real controller separately

How is this even right?

Attached: 1518359004903.webm (1440x1080, 2.86M)

Nintendo is actually the only one that doesn't sell their consoles at a loss or break even with them. Does no one remember the 3DS having a 250$ pricetag?The Switch does not cost them 300$ to make per unit.

>I dont think I would like that game, but do you think Doom 3 on the switch is any good?
This one hurts my soul.

It isn't, which is why you should wait for emulation. Don't support practices you don't agree with.

Read this retards

Tell me, who was hosting in the cult tent last E3?

>2019 is the slump year
>not last year
All their was was a sub par Kirby game, a sub par Mario tennis and smash. The first half of this year didn’t have much but from June onward there’s been Mario maker 2, ultimate alliance 3, Fire emblem, astral chains up next with daemon ex machina, links awakening and Luigi’s mansion 3 coming up.

Hype is declining due to essentially blowing their load early, and a huge amount of the games it is getting are ports, many of which are low effort ports.

Zelda, Mario, Smash, Mario Kart have all already hit before the system was two years old. Now people are mostly just staring at odds and ends games like luigi's mansion 3.

How does a PS4 keep outselling a new handheld??!?!

They dont sell switches at a loss. Nintendo has always sold hardware for profit

revenue is an investor buzzword meant to detract from net bookings. profit is what the company can actually call spendable income. if your profits are down, you have a serious fucking problem.

His hyperbole was clear enough to shine light on a truth that has you screaming "la la la I can't hear you"

Because it's cheaper

$300 for a brand new switch is too much in 2019. It's just too much for what you get.

Attached: 1452616205911.jpg (1000x1335, 87K)

>New FE is phenomenal
Do you even believe your own bullshit?

Don't try to find earnest reasoning within console-warring threads.

Cheaper, great exclusives that can be got for cheap, and most everybody has friends who have a ps4 already.

It costs less, has CoD/GTA/sportsball and put a lot of stake in marketing itself.

>Smash Bros. machine isn't doing well after selling only Smash Bros for months

I guess turning Fire Emblem into generic Otaku-bait bullshit didn't work as well as they wanted either, I guess.

So they still profited, but now less profit than before? Isn't that standard procedure for a product being on market for intermediate amounts of time?
What the fuck is wrong here?

Attached: 1565228392964.png (572x421, 514K)

/thread
Why does this thread exist?

Attached: 1553407921797.png (817x891, 32K)

Dat 20 years old pasta.

Honestly Sega did the right thing with Microsoft/Sony. Both just wanted to get their foot in the door, learn the industry, and proceed to fuck Sega/Nintendo up with what they learned.

Also add US/Japan relentless arguing. Got so bad they would violate contracts the other made and get sued for millions over them.

Anyone can hack the switch and get free games, that is a big issue because companies do not make the money they should by porting and making games for the switch, that is destroying the support and confidence the investors from other companies have in Nintendo, as simple as that

>it's another "Yea Forums is too retarded to actually check the source" episode
No wonder this is the second easiest board on the site to b8. You retards will fall for literally anything.

Attached: 1445839281154.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>plunges higher
???

Hardcore Nintendo fans, like myself, bought the Wii U and i sure as hell am not buying the Nintendo Rii Du just to play the same games i played 5 years ago. That's the prob -- a lot of us learned our lesson last time

Pokémon spin offs never sell as well as mainline games do

the people replying missing the joke lol.

>rich companies have a lot of money
>when a company is "dying", they lose money
>dying companies pull money from the company's savings

Its almost like... rich and powerful companies... take a fucking long time to die.

No truly BIG game for this year. Luigi's Mansion and Pokemon will of course do well, but I don't feel either are system sellers. And fucking hell LINK'S AWAKENING for SIXTY DOLLARS? Not even a four swords multiplayer mode? Holy fuck.

They really needed Animal Crossing this year.