This total weirdo walks past you on the street and bumps into your shoulder

>this total weirdo walks past you on the street and bumps into your shoulder
What do you do?

Attached: 0877.jpg (640x360, 39K)

apologize and walk past

Tell him where is Kiryu if he asks.

hand him a complimentary pack of tissues.

Attached: download (18).jpg (250x174, 10K)

Attached: 547687564358654.jpg (1440x1440, 572K)

Tell that blind cocksucker to watch where he's going

based

HEY YOU

newfaggot question but who is this nigger always posting his fine collection of video games? or is it just a meme for the blacks of Yea Forums?

Some say he comes from a long generation of disembodied hands owning video games, and can trace his lineage right back to fat green goblin man who lives in a knocked-through basement wall. Others say he's perpetuating the other black stereotype, you know, the one that's not really negative or anything but does make us ask deep philosophical questions like "why DO they like anime so much?" and "Why did they state that this was a joke"?

Others say that maybe its someone with a lot of time and video games on their melanin-enriched hand who just posts video games he owns without any text because. Me? I'm of the opinion that who the fuck gives a shit user inspect my five.

OI! Sutujime!!

Wave my hand in front of his eyepatch, and then try and get a circumcision with some cool ass knife.
I'll fucking backflip just to get the momentum I need for a clean cut.

Attached: f56Ehgz.jpg (620x366, 42K)

The Majima everywhere system is saves Kiwami 1. Nowhere near as good as 0 but christ I got my fair share of laughs when I saw majima peeking at me in the Poppo or coming out of nowhere from a pylon.

Attached: n452upipdhw01.jpg (794x829, 127K)

NANI?!?
>9 of my goons show up

Attached: 1555836439815.jpg (528x509, 40K)

Insult him and threaten to beat him up. What's that fucker gonna do? Stab me?

>physicalfags

Attached: 6A3C06E0-BB64-4BB5-BF83-5231AB5AD038.gif (183x170, 21K)

How was Judgement?

HOYEE
SOKONO OMAEEE

OI! CHOTTO MATTE!

Majima Everywhere was awful. Majima is good in small bursts but having him hiding around every corner is tiring.

don't know yet, i'm waiting for it to go down to $20 physical. If it's as good as Yakuza 6 i'm good.

>im black btw

Game's got one of the longer stories in the series, not as long as 5 but roughly around the 0 or 4 level. It's also pretty grounded and doesn't have crazy twists like usual (Though it still has some twists). 100% took me about 100ish hours (Factoring in first playthrough in here as well even though my 100% was on a new save so in reality it's more like 80ish).
All the new characters are endearing and enjoyable though some get less time and development than others (Mafuyu being a prime example) and I wanted a new game pretty much right after I beat it just to see more of their adventures.
The new styles are fun though Crane gets shafted pretty hard compared to Tiger. The game still carries over the problem 6 and K2 have which is enemies bouncing you off their attacks so it's not as fun as it could be. But it has fun fights and it's actually pretty balanced overall, they don't even have anything really overpowered and Yagami never becomes a powerhouse because the enemies are balanced towards your strength improving instead of you wiping the floor with everyone.
The Mortal Wound system is a good addition but endgame it gets to be a chore more than anything.
Bosses are just average, the final boss is really the only standout here.
Side Cases have some fun and funny stories but they require you to do tailing on a majority of them and tailing is dreadfully slow and boring.
The new mechanics are really up to you if you find them bad or not, they're pretty shallow but the only one that rubbed me the wrong way was tailing. I hate it so much.
The new minigames are mostly fun (Not a big fan of Fighting Vipers).

Worth full price to me, but it's a steal at cheaper than that.

Attached: Judgment_20190708051728.jpg (1920x1080, 629K)

Pull out my karaoke machine and bust out a duo with the madman.

Attached: 1555402635160.gif (100x100, 548K)

It's just another Yakuza game. Same map. Same shitty combat. Same fucking game we've been playing for over 10 years. But with less to do in it.

Until they release an ACTUALLY new game then there's no discussion to be had. People who are sick of this shit will say they're sick of this shit and the autistic fanboys who refuse to hear criticism or allow others to express it will say they're wrong (without explaining why) and insist that we all swallow the same shit again and again until SEGA goes out of business or the sun explodes. These threads are the only thing which are bigger wastes of time than the games themselves.

>It's just another Yakuza game. Same map. Same shitty combat. Same fucking game we've been playing for over 10 years. But with less to do in it.
I love reviews from people who haven't played the game. Best part of Yea Forums by far.

Don't rey to him. He comes into every Yakuza thread and posts the same pastas.

I also hate Yea Forums but spend literally every single day here going into threads and getting upset by posts I don't like like. What the fuck is wrong with us? Why can't we find anything else to do rather than being miserable here?

who the fuck has the time to come to every yakuza thread? how sad lmao

Not the user youre responding too but thanks for putting in the time and effort to post this. I was thinking about buying it for 40€ and am going to now.