Is this the greatest character action game ever made?

Is this the greatest character action game ever made?

Attached: 1523310528201.jpg (728x410, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rhwdoyp4Ov4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the game deliberately tells you when to parry
Yeah, no

no

Ape Escape 4 is a better character action game.

I'm an hour into it. Just had the Stranger fight. I am fucking loving this shit so far. I see all the upgrades you can get, new moves, armor upgrades, I can already tell I will love every minute I spend with this game. I'm going to savor it. I waited for a price drop, finally just grabbed it, and I'm so glad I did.

It’s not even the best God of War game

Not even close.
It's arguably the best western action game though. Probably tied with God of War 3.

I can smell the onions on your breath just by reading your comment.

Was god of war even good though? I dropped every single one after seeing how repetitive and boring they are.

Bayonetta 1 and 2 are better at everything God of War started.

Actually,kingdom hearts 2 final mix is the best character action game.

lol
>inb4 you post that wojak image

You dont deserve a proper (you) if you cant even bring me a proper argument.

No other action game feels as personal. Bayonetta and DMC feel like you're watching a baseball game from up in the nosebleeds in comparison

Attached: fists and axe.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

Its okay. No jumping is a joke though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rhwdoyp4Ov4
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSSSSSS WHERE IS MY WIFE'S SON

Yes, easily

God of War 1 is a great action adventure game in the vein of Legacy of Kain or Maximo
God of War 2 has the best world design
God of War 3 has the best combat of any western game

Attached: AGTL.jpg (2633x1542, 280K)

I personally think the game only would've been improved by not locking Krator behind the camera (except when aiming) and letting us pull the camera back.

>replace atreus with throwing axes or magic spells or literally anything except an annoying child
Would've been 10/10. Still a good game though, using I-frames to dodge through shit without rolling made me feel good inside.

I kinda liked the idea of having a remote control machine gun but yeah his characterization was pretty fucking grating.
>That scene where he just storms through and shits on the chill dwarf bro
Legit made me laugh, not sure what that was suppose to get across. Felt very forced.

I thought he basically just existed to ask mimir questions and justify lengthy exposition during boatrides.

I guarantee, I could smack you in your mouth and walk off with your girl. It's easy to be an internet tough guy, but I can sense an insecure dork from a mile away.

Well he also has a combat role in casting magic and using special projectiles

Attached: 1563012223208.jpg (451x517, 35K)

t. insecure dork
kys you dumb basednigger

That would be DMC3.
5 comes close and beats it in gameplay, but the story is all over the place and half the levels are flesh-colored red.

My dad who barely plays anything besides Call of Duty campaigns really enjoyed the game even though gears/menus/crafting was a little beyond him.
Helped him out and he finished it yesterday.

better than rdr2 at least lmao

>he's so mad

I love it. Your salt gives me strength. Stay 'mirin from afar, you miserable little nerd.

You are clearly capable of having fun with a game so why are you on Yea Forums

Good question.

>I love it. Your salt gives me strength. Stay 'mirin from afar, you miserable little nerd.

Attached: download.png (201x250, 5K)

WHERE IS MY WIFE’S SON.

What the fuck does 'character' part in this nu-game genre description even mean? It's an like action game and you play a character and not a vehicle? What the hell?

Attached: 1313333977876.jpg (1024x766, 134K)

>Love the original god of war games
>Even Acension
>Everyone loving the reboot
>I feel like a Contrarian because it just did not do it for me
>Seeing universal praise for this even more than the older ones

Is this what it feels like to see a franchise you love get stolen for a new audience?

Attached: 1512277020883.jpg (1000x737, 148K)

character-action is basically the modern version of the arcade beat-em-up. no idea why it's called that though. guessing it's because those games put a lot of emphasis on the player's character, on how cool they are, being able to style on hordes of enemies with huge movesets as opposed to games more focused around player-enemy interaction such as dark souls

>every move that u unlock in this game feels like they should be part of kratos base moveset
>only two weapons and fists are basically useless
>cooldowns
>only two good bossfights
>DmC colored enemies enemies
>last boss is a worst version of the first one
>seek the macguffin the game

sure dude, it's totally the best

Attached: 1565031367464.jpg (646x431, 60K)

Yes.

Attached: GOTY 2018.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

GODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!