Astral Chain influenced by Pokemon

Attached: IMG_20190812_101101.png (480x527, 71K)

nothing wrong here, OP, if you're trying to say there is.

no wonder it looks like shit.

But can you collect a bunch?

>silky smooth 24fps
>combo skill ceiling lowered even further than MGR
>ARPG
>boring quests where you walk around and activate detective mode
>inspired by pokemon
Fugg

More games need a mechanic that lets you level up monsters of some sort. Evolving is a plus too.

>snoyfags can't read framerate graphs.
LOL, why do they humiliate themselves every single time they try to talk about tech?

>it's not even out and snoyboys and other assorted spergs are already in full blown shitposting mode
o i am laffin

dude pokemon didnt even started the concept of cathing and evolving

I don't think any footage has had it go below 30
60 would be nice but it's really not that big a deal, anybody who says it is unplayable have simpely brainwashed themselves into making it unplayable.

Digital Foundry found some about a second long drops to 29 at worst, so almost locked.

Kill yourself dude, it's not ok when God of War does it and it's not ok when Astral Chain does it. Anything below 60fps is unacceptable for an action game in the 21st century

And somehow people still defend GoW and Bloodborne here.

No one gives a shit about your autistic standards.

Holy fuck when did zoomers infest/v/? There used to be a time this board shunned games for not being 60fps but now it's this garbage numale "well its from my favorite company so it's fine, y'all overreacting folks" jesus christ fuck off and drown in your garbage standards

60fps is literally a zoomer standard, get the fuck out of here.
Boomers remember how PS1 and earlier 3d games actually ran and still had fun.

DMC and NG ran at 60, no excuse for modern games to run worse.

"When did zoomers infest Yea Forums?" He says, as he then calls everyone else a numale.
Jesus christ, cmon dude. Opinions can change, just like what you use to insult people can change. I don't think you were using "numale" Back whenever you joined this board.

We all want games to be 60fps, but the video game industry sucks. If we all only played perfect games, we'd have a different hobby

>There used to be a time this board shunned games for not being 60fps
Then TotalBiscuit died.

Only certain people cared about it, my post keeps getting flagged as spam so I cant say.
For fighting games it is a big thing, for action games I dont think it is as important as your skills and stats. As long as it isnt constantly chugging below 30 I dont really see a problem.

I'll be eventually emulating it with a 60FPS hack anyway.

Never said it did.
Just think more games should do it.

Plenty of N64, PS1, PS2, and GC games were 30fps or lower. Godhand ran at 30fps and is revered here, action game threads (/ccg/ etc) never shunned it. In Monster Hunter threads no one blames the 30fps for making the game unplayable, they just say git gud. Devs are going to keep making 30 fps games, especially when the next generations of consoles try to push 4K and ray tracing as standards.
Really what more console games need are adjustable graphic settings, like Ni-oh letting you reduce graphics/resolution to improve framerate.

I never see people get this upset about fps for other games. They will mostly just express mild disappointment.
I really am starting to suspect it's just sonyfags trying to discredit the game because they feel threatened by its extremely positive reception.

Yea Forumsintendogaf has been giving nintendo a free pass on things that the rest of the industry gets criticized for as long as i can remember.

>I never see people get this upset about fps for other games.
then you haven't been looking very hard. bloodborne still gets criticized for its horrible framerate. the borderlands 2 vita port got ridiculed for its framerate.
meanwhile, switch games' consistently horrible performance is explained away with "MUH PORTABILITY" or "it's the devs' fault for not optimizing" or "b-b-but snoy!!!"

>I really am starting to suspect it's just sonyfags trying to discredit the game because they feel threatened by its extremely positive reception.
It's pretty obvious, especially since they always make excuses for Bloodborne and GoW

>bloodborne still gets criticized for its horrible framerate
Not on Yea Forums, you will simply get a bunch of crying wojaks for saying it runs like shit.

and you'll be called "snoy" if you point out that switch games run like shit.

Still doesn't get anywhere close to this level of vitriol.
And you still can't complain about BB or GoW or Spiderman.

Not even close to people posting 10 or 15 times just to complain about it.

Except most first party switch games do run at 60, astral chain and botw are the exceptions and botw was shit anyway so it's not worth talking about.

JOJOFAGS BTFO!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1489594091816.png (826x450, 426K)

I literally don't give a fuck about frame rates as long as it's not a laggy, stuttery mess.

There are quite a few, but they're either not well-known, JP exclusive, or not good.

So it's a more ambitious dev taking on the same idea, that's cool

>boring quests where you walk around and activate detective mode
I don't mind these as side activities to decompress with between combat
>combo skill ceiling lowered even further than MGR
not every action game is combo oriented, this one seems more set-up oriented

Xenoblade 2, Luigi's Mansion 3, and Animal Crossing New Horizons are also 30fps. Doesn't stop me from playing them though.

a total of 5

>not every action game is combo oriented, this one seems more set-up oriented
You shouldn't bother to humor him on this. AC has lots of combos and many attacks. This guy is too stupid to understand the combat systems shown so far and only focuses on hating the flashy attacks. Besides the basic 6 hit mash combo theres charge and pause combos too, there's multiple dodge attacks, command specials like stinger input, each legion has different attacks for each player weapon, and two attack skills per legion you can set. There's stuns, launchers, juggle hits, and even wallsplats for extending combos. Also plenty of ways to manipulate enemies like chain bind, Arrow's slow debuff, and Arm's gravity bomb.

user, you can not compare other companies to Nintendo. They know their technology more than anyone else, that's why their games are 60 fps and not third parties. They are hiding the secret of 60 fps for some reason. It's more of Nintendo fault of not helping third party, but that's not an excuse to not justified of bad third party, look at Bloodstained. Could have delayed it and it could have been good, yet they wanted the money for some terrible reason and the game was garbage.