youtube.com/watch?v=kcS-PpXszdg
youtube.com/watch?v=5TCnO9XX3OY&ab_channel=Notmotbob
youtube.com/watch?v=c14VO2FzYTY
youtube.com/watch?v=8Yk1VwZFeTg
youtube.com/watch?v=bdgTa9ni4S8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone always posts this picture but nobody ever gives the quick rundown

Give me the quick rundown OP

TI3 already topped it. Nothing will beat the Finale of Navi vs Alliance.

>mfw i watched it live
>mfw if i close my eyes i can still see tiwtch melt down

they were best buddies, then the faggot with the back turned in pic ditched him and fucked off to another team

The two people shaking each others hands were on the same team like one or two months before TI8 started. So they competed against each other in like the top 8. The blonde hair is n0tail shaking Flys hand.

They used to be a dynamic duo even with videos of them treating each other like brothers and how n0tail wouldnt win a TI without him because of their connection. Then this happened, Fly went to EG while n0tail was forced to slay him. It was a punishing moment along with n0tails team being the biggest underdog for TI8 given that they had a mid player whose barely played in the pro scene at all. What great arc in the dota series.

Don't forget that Fly's backstabbing kikery was all for nothing as not only did EG lose to OG eliminating them OG end up winning the TI

post that one sumail pic

Dota 3 announcement

Those two players have been together for years, through great success and embarrassing failure. After their most recent year of embarrassing failure, the buff jew left the danish twink behind with almost zero notice, leaving him and the team he helped found down two players. Against all odds, danish twink switched to the traitor’s position of support and captain, bringing an old carry out of retirement and scooping up a untested pubstar mid. They go on to win TI after being considered bottom of the barrel, beating the team buff jew defected to in the upper bracket in embarrassing fashion.

OG won only because of Ana, the rest was dumb luck. This year will be either a chink revenge year with LGD or puppey will get the first ever repeat win with Secret

I'd watch this anime

Why are TIs always so kino

youtube.com/watch?v=7lJFxUUNfl8

Attached: 1499717803310.gif (294x232, 1.74M)

Luckily anime is so uncreative and unimaginative that it will never be as Kino

live action Netflix series when?

I’m not a “fluke TI” guy, but the teams OG beat went out playing some seriously bad DotA.

>EG crumbles to OG
>Liquid and VP crumble to EG
>EG crumbles to LGD
>LGD crumbles to OG

It wasn’t TI4 bad, but all of the big teams that went down barely put up a decent fight in the end. They looked tired and lost. The only thing that people remember is the storyline, not the pathetic dota that was played

>top 10 anime betrayals
that's the coolest WWE-tier shit esport needs

>eSports

Attached: C6146B87-A337-474A-ABD1-81DA30CF9936.gif (220x217, 415K)

Maybe not top, but it will be as good by having another year of not letting secret, eg, or chinks win.

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=v34LxvHXH-w

with chinks getting caught cheating and losing in their own country.

Attached: 1563998082939.jpg (1024x536, 58K)

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Used to be lovers but then the jew betrayed him, now he's Punished n0tail.

>ODpixel is so tired he can barely cast, voice is hoarse
>Ceb blinks into bunched up LGD players in a tiny area, who were busy trying to kill and unkillable carry
>OD is tired so he just tries to yell they player’s name when he gets the easy call of his life
>Unkillable carry remains unkilled

And redditors will pretend like this is a big play

You missed my point. The story described plays exactly like an unimaginative anime where one friend betrays the other and they must fight in the end even though one of them is the underdog. It's only kino because it happened irl, nothing more.

worst meme on all o 4ch*nnel

anons...

Attached: 1471149820835.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

Based Slacks

Attached: 1510842075785.png (297x273, 20K)

>I’ll be president soon

Man, the whole TI8 felt scripted in a good way.

>Dendi is hyper and happy to be there
>Fear is lost
>Puppey is planning his takeover
>Notail is looking precious
>RTZ is looking right at his next victim
>Kuro is BALD
>PPD is looking confused

There is so much going on in this picture and its great

>era
feels old

Attached: 1539122315284.jpg (468x288, 25K)

LGD in the finals would be enough. You gotta have a Chinese team if its in fucking Shanghai.

Ahh, yes, the last supper of dota

when did n0tail go auschwitzmode?

Please, china’s going to get there even if they have to cheat the whole way

dota proplay has unironically the best proplay scene in all of gaming

CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB!
youtu.be/2zKbZ-Tm_Ys

Those two were best friends for years until the one on the left backstabbed him by switching teams last minute.

>secret ti5
>deadmau5
>sccc
>jacky mao
>moonmeander
This vid is full of moments I had forgotten about

nah that would be cs or quake.

Best of 5 Grand Finals goes the full 5 games.
Game 4 was a marathon 70 min+ game where OG made a ridiculous comeback when the ai predicted LGD had a 99% chance to win.
And you are saying LGD didn't put up a decent fight?

OD sounds like he’s dying

Watch the game again. They just fell apart. This happened to every major team near the end of TI8, they’d hit this point where they’d go from proteam to 4k pubstack. It hurt to watch. Putting up a decent fight is Liquid/VP TI7.

There are plenty of good stories to watch out for: Matumba can have the same revenge story vs Liquid. Alliance could do well with their team that looked like absolute shitters >6 months ago. Chinese could win with their NA team (Newbee). Chinese could do well with their shitty teams (Keen and RNG).

Blonde dude basically lived the plot of an anime in real life. He was forced to destroy his best friend, that ditched him for a better team.

Attached: file015204.jpg (309x420, 40K)

Did we watch the same games, the grand finals were close as fuck and OG was on the verge of losing the forth game.

redbull put out a truesight 2.0
redbull.com/int-en/films/AP-1ZSMAW8FH2111
goes even further in depth with notail and fly, and covers the entire ti8 run instead of just the finals

ti9 is going to be a shanghai level disaster, scalpers have bought the majority of tickets, and the people that show up will be silent unless chinese teams are winning
i want tnc to knock out the last chinese team so badly, fucking insectoid cheaters

TI8 was better than 3 and I thought that would never be topped

i bet he didnt speak a single word for a week after this

Not with Khezu on his team

Attached: sad.jpg (750x404, 87K)

Valve announces Artifact 2.

og was on the verge of losing basically every game in the grand finals, even game 5 they were down like 8k gold before that huge rosh fight

>obligatory
>not this
youtube.com/watch?v=m3GnjlCVT9Q

What the fuck are you doing

>Notail won the one thing he put everything towards
>But to achieve it he had to give up his best friend and his innocence

True kino

Attached: 1519515332510.jpg (1200x877, 336K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6hXCcEqprB0

obligatory out of respect for the fallen

I've watched the game at least three times.
You can literally say any team that loses any game of dota 'fell apart'. You are retarded if you think LGD didn't put up a good fight. The fact the grand final went to 5 games is proof enough. Compare OG vs LGD to Liquid vs Newbee at TI7 if you really want to see the diference.

>Nothing will beat the Finale of Navi vs Alliance.
>rat dota
filthy russian scum

Attached: 1539779166772.jpg (960x682, 38K)

OG was obviously inferior to LGD as a team, they won because they had some unbeatable underdog drive pushing them to comeback everytime.

I miss him, bros..

>PPD is looking disgusted
ftfy

Matumbaman is going to be a 2x TI winner

I wonder what happens to pro dota if the chinks cheat so brayenlz that even gabe's damage control can't hide anything.

i fucking hate OD with a burning passion, he's annoying as hell.
literal who till sheever sucked his cock

>he won
>but at what cost

youtube.com/watch?v=kcS-PpXszdg

OG doesn’t tilt and they cause others to tilt instead. Add that to Ana being a late game monster and you’ve got your TI8 win.

>implying Ana is decent

OG won because spectre, morphing and PL were absolutely fucking busted. Any game where they were denied either pick, they fell apart in spectacular fashion.

The only impressive Ana game was the ember spirit match. That was hype as fuck

top kek, what a salty little faggot

Attached: 1559754333903.jpg (1536x2304, 823K)

They weren’t that busted, EG lost with Spec. Then again, they played around it completely wrong.

>team won because they picked good heroes
You faggots say this shit about every TI.

this shit was fucking surreal. if it was a movie scenario everyone would deem it too unrealistic. yet reality is stranger than fiction.
>betrayed by his best friend at the last moment before TI
>one with whom you've played since the very beginning, actually estabilshed the team
>bring back and old teammate who cracked under pressure and semi-retired
>bring in an unknown but promising kid with lots of talent and unique playstyle
>convince and old and washed up coach to step in
>take the pressue of becoming the captain
>barely qualify via open qualifiers
>barely scrape through the first days of group stages
>have an emotional talk in the hotel
>end up shitstomping through the upper bracket
>end up destroying your tratirous brother's team on the main stage
>end up overcoming the strongest chinese team in a nail-baiting 5 game grand final with some of the most iconic plays of all time

dota should die at this very moment. nopthing can possibly top this. we have peaked brehs

Attached: s5n3itbcr5fw7wvathly.png (1600x900, 1.84M)

kuku dominating the chinese, resulting in ww3

Attached: 1563546408659.webm (1024x576, 2.79M)

OG was also by far the best team at utilizing buybacks and rubber band comeback gold.
They constantly picked lanes they knew they would lose but knew they could win teamfights in the mid game onwards and make ridiculous money extremely quick with the rubber band.
Please note I'm not suggesting being good at these things is bad or that these mechanics should not be in dota.

I just want to watch chink tears.

That was clearly an accident, but reddit made it out like an on-camera rape. Dramawhores

What the fuck was Hank's problem?

>utlizing buybacks

You mean several of their heroes could re-enter combat instantly while the other team could not.

I bet the other team didnt even consider that part when drafting.

it's not fair...

Attached: 2014_01_25_dk_trophy (1).jpg (640x427, 74K)

I feel like that’s what fucked up EG. They played opposite. They let S4 feed, let RTZ barely farm, then expect sumail to somehow make up that ground by killing literally everyone. Then late game comes and S4 has zero impact, artour still isn’t farmed, and sumail is just a walking bag of overextending gold

>I bet the other team didnt even consider that part when drafting.
Yeah and?

>carry with 4000 hp and a damage reduction passive
>still does obscene damage while building entirely defensive items
>30% miss chance aura
>kill it once, only for it to buy back and come back with all your cool downs used and somehow STRONGER than the first time you killed it
>balanced

>SuFail
>Sharteezy
>Cl1t
>no more PPD
how the fuck did anyone expect those shits to deliver? you couldn't make it worse even if you invite EternalEnvy into the team

>Win TI
>Decimate your team a week later

EG deserves to lose for this dumb reason

n0brain is the biggest loser in all dota, maybe only topped by rtz

>be loser
>literally never win anything
>somehow end up in a amazing team (OG) even tho you are trash
>gets carried for over an year without ever being important or relevant in your team
>other teams finally learn how to counter the one trick pony that OG was
>OG starts losing like crazy
>the jew feeling his pockets are getting lighter decides to leave for a better team
>n0brain: "nooooooooooo you cant do that you have to carry me for the rest of your life" (pic related)
>fast foward to tea eye
>other teams are turbo retarded and somehow lose to OG
>n0brain thinks this is some sort of achievement even tho he was irrelevant to the victory
>decides to lash out against his only """"""""""friend""""""""""" who never did anything wrong (its only normal for a jew to chase money)

Attached: 1553701030363.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

that's why it's kino

PPD hasn’t done anything noteworthy since sumail kicked him, while EG has done semi-decently. I think they’d actually win something if they had him back, but apparently he and the “goat” don’t play well together. I think we all can agree bulba drafting the same shit that wins NA pubs over and over is a problem

Spectre is a melee creep for the laning stage and farms extremely slow until she finishes a radiance. Is spectre better than some other heroes? Sure. Is spectre without weaknesses? No.

Would you be impressed by a team winning TI only if they pick shit heroes every game?

Fy is the best player in the history of Dota 2 and he deserves to win a TI.

Attached: Fy.jpg (250x250, 52K)

And yet EG still lost with it

>bulba drafting the same shit that wins NA pubs over and over is a problem
i wouldn't disagree, sure

I mean, that’s what wings did

>put together a team with fucking pajkatt and ccnc
>still dragged them to top 8 last year
>top 8 dpc with fucking ace fata and saksa
>not noteworthy

Attached: 1554398495544.jpg (478x163, 48K)

>four major wins and a TI win
>Claims N0tail is trash
Imagine being this retarded

imagine falling for a meme, jesus christ

Wings was amazing and had an unbeatable hero pool, but they didn't pick 5 shit heroes for every game they played. They definitely deserve the praise though.

>Even after this she still went on about how much she loves germany and how it would be cool to have a german husband
Practically impossible to be a virgin as a white dude while asian girls exist.

kek

>somehow end up in an amazing team he himself has created
imagine being this retarded

Attached: 1565532210140.jpg (474x476, 51K)

That’s why EG won’t win anything, mark my words. Every team that goes off on a major streak has one thing in common, baller drafting. Whether it’s Wings picking literally anything, Liquid/Alliance/EG with the cancer you have to ban, or OG with the wild strats. You see the draft and you’re like “damn, that’s so smart.” But not EG fucking Bulba. Same shit, every time, every draft. Same strat every time. Lose? Pick it again! Win? Pick it again! I already know what heroes they’re going be spamming RTZ because Mason is just bad RTZ and picks the same shit he will

t. n0brain

what was going through his mind?

Attached: Eul_TI2.jpg (640x359, 68K)

When compared to getting Top 3 repeatedly with sufail feeding late game, yeah

>i'm high as fuck

Kinda weird how Valve seems to be one of the very few esports fags who actually earn money from that shit and aren't just part of the bubble

>actually thinking gwailos stand a chance on Chinese turf

How do you explain this delusion?

Attached: 1555697721012.jpg (1200x628, 98K)

i swear to god, he's a monster at the laning stage but when the game hits the 30min mark he always went full fucking retard, then cries like the little bitch he is.
>this fucker is responsible for universe kick
sure man, let's kick one of the most stable offlaner in the scene, gj
i would pay money to beat up this little goatfucking twink

"I hope they pay me"

Though considering Valve didn't even want to pay Commentators I somehow doubt he got any money. He probably had to pay for his own ticket.

China getting bottom 8 on home turf

What are the chances that a Chinese team wins this year? They’ve been boot camping together and will probably share strats and leak scrims.

I want nothing more than to see the inevitable meltdown if they lose

I don’t disagree about his late game decision making being garbage, but uni had been underperforming for some time. His last big impact was TI6 v eHome. Once PPD was gone, Uni was done. Of course, kicking him so sumail can larp as an offlane was monumentally stupid.

>let’s allow sumail pretend to play offlane while we stick fear mid with the same two shit heroes

Seriously though, why does no one ever mention sumail throwing by running in 1v5 and feeding every single game

>bringing an old carry out of retirement and scooping up a untested pubstar mid
this is anime as fuck holy shit

???

Vici and LGD have been the only consistently good Chinese teams this year, so unless there's more that have been secretly improving drastically, I don't see a Chinese team in the finals.

Anyone find it weird how group stage teams aren't even revealed yet.

Also the old and busted frog coach had to start playing again too

>but uni had been underperforming for some time
can't remember when i last seen him playing with EG, so i'll take your word for it.

That was the biggest shock. Ceb, fucking CEB, won a TI. And played some damn good dota. I still can’t believe it

Valve didn't pay Commentators for TI1. James (The guy who eventually got banned from Valve productions for making China jokes at the Chinese major) had to fight tooth and nail for the commentators and talent to get paid by Valve. They genuinely thought that just letting these people work at the event was payment enough. They also tried to make their "payment" the autograph items in Dota 2, which you had to buy with much of the money going to Valve. So basically their first strategy was to not pay them. Their second strategy was to force fans to pay their salary (while also making Valve money). Finally after being yelled at and bitched at for years they decided to just pay Commentators and Talent.

I didn’t know Eul commentated at TI1 desu

He didn't, but why would they pay some random dude who has nothing to do with the production of Dota 2 or The International if they didn't even want to pay people who worked for them?

>James
>being a total asshole but fun to listen too
>railed Soe day in, day out
the chaddest of Chads

>unironically expecting a literal rigged TI with guaranteed chinese winners to be good

Honestly I can't believe you retards will fall for this theatrical display of CHINA STRONK

But Eul works for Valve. Like, he’s an actual employee. I don’t understand what you’re talking about

Pretty sure his name was Yames.

Also Zoe uglied herself with those tatoos afterwards

They didn't pay him

>china TI
Oh I hope it can top this
youtube.com/watch?v=5TCnO9XX3OY&ab_channel=Notmotbob

>Also Zoe uglied herself with those tatoos afterwards
the hardest blackpill to swallow, she was a 9/10 qt3.14
still kinda like her dyke haircut now, tho

Attached: bogged.jpg (1500x850, 203K)

pretty much this
riki audience included

Attached: 1357826826959.png (266x224, 2K)

t.rothschild

>young, hopeful player turned grizzled, jaded veteran
>I'm putting together a team for one last tourney run, who's in?
>...I retired years ago
It pretty much is a movie.

They meet yet again in the final match and the jew beats a crying notail. Setting up the plot for next year's redemption arc.

The arena will be flooded with burning hot gutter oil after all the bugmen have been silently escorted, all the whito piggus will burn for winning a chink year.

The guy on the left is a Jew, by the way. He is israeli.

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: dendi loses a 1v1.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

>Ana we should back up and take our win of the teamfight
>or push the ancient, that works I guess
>Ana: I dont even know whats happening

True sight was kino

Should I get into this videogame? I like Brood War, is it like that but easier?

Attached: 12345676543.png (680x510, 506K)

PUPPAN BRAVO

youtube.com/watch?v=c14VO2FzYTY

Aussie carries are batshit

its not easier by any means, no

It probably takes less mechanical skill, but there’s a million and a half macro things to remember. Not to mention the difficulty of dealing with 4 teammates.

why is this bosnian fuck held in such high regard? why does he get to jump to whichever top tier team he wants to after his own team inevitably fails in no small part thanks to his choking and generally poor performance?

Attached: 600px-Arteezy_TheInternational2018.jpg (600x400, 25K)

He won the tournament
But lost a friend...

He's from Uzbekistan, not Bosnia

He’s only jumped twice, both times to the same team. I agree he’s not as good as guys like Ramzes, but the team hopping meme isn’t even true. If you wanna pick out a problem with EG, you can point to his low impact riding or his other two lanes feeding at different points in the game

Tournaments this whole season have left it till like the last minute. I don't see why this is a problem for people. Doing it last minute doesn't give teams with big support staff around the team extra time to study opponents.

I miss 2012 - 2014 dota 2

Attached: 1466728524870.jpg (816x640, 58K)

I hope you are all looking forward to the Pugna Persona coming soon

Attached: 1500579705728.jpg (236x359, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8Yk1VwZFeTg

it was a simpler time

Attached: artstyle.jpg (1767x2499, 687K)

>valve making a 3 of anything
You seem new here.

Are Valve still dickriding the chink teams like it's going out of business?

its literally the only thing that would bring me back to playing

I miss dota before I realized it wasn't fun. Im lucky it only took 1600 hours.

Damn thats a good Dota2 meme

Attached: 138516352295.jpg (210x200, 13K)

Can we talk about Liquid relegating matu to cancer mid heroes then kicking him for a player that only plays different cancer mid heroes

It's hard to say if it's easier or harder because they are two very different skill sets for the most part. If you like game like Brood War that will probably kind of translate into being decent at heroes that require more micro management of different units like Visage or Chen but other than that most skills won't transfer over and there's a bunch of new ones you'll need to learn like last hitting.

hey anons, Bulldog here just reminding you who the real pro play protagonist is, Ok back to my pudding

>can only play like 3 heroes
lol ok.

It can't

Attached: 1502305322483.jpg (800x533, 94K)

fucking griffith

every ti3 needs a ti4.....

was it 3 where Bulba styled on top tier China teams with clockwerk hooks?

Shit was kino

>main stage of TI9
>OG has dominated the group stage with varied picks and strats
>first opponent is Vici Gaming
>VG instalocks Death Prophet and Lycan
>Shadow Shaman, Chen comes out next
>OG loses base in 15 minutes
>memepush has returned

Yep, “Liquid are doing it!”

LD using the exact same hype calls for that match as he does in the Finals kills it a bit for me though. Fuckin Gorman

Hopefully EG will lose horribly so Artour can start streaming instead of chasing TI title.

That kind of draft is bound to happen at some point

>China vs China final
>Ends up being a 120min farm fest

Please be a Rocky 4 ending Please be a Rocky 4 ending Please be a Rocky 4 ending Please be a Rocky 4 ending Please be a Rocky 4 ending Please be a Rocky 4 ending Please be a Rocky 4 ending Please be a Rocky 4 ending Please be a Rocky 4 ending Please be a Rocky 4 ending Please be a Rocky 4 ending

Pretty sure that was TI2.

they storm up the river

Attached: gd2955jaw0j21.jpg (1483x826, 114K)

He’ll keep trying until his spirit finally shatters, at which point he’ll quietly leave the scene and live in regret forever

PATIENCE FROM ZHOU

Tobi should be the only caster reserved for grand finals

Last year's grand finals were amazing but Tobi would have tied it all together

It was nice to see Ben Wu back

the first 10 vs 10 played at TI is peak dota

meme mode showmatches ruined it though, whats next underlords showmatch? Dendi pausing on puppey and running around on the stage is real dota

>1 unit
>approx 2-3 active abilities

You're joking

we've been over this a million times, dota is objectively infinitely more complex than rts by itself, even without the teamplay component. all the autistic gookclicks who tried to jump ship and get into dota2 failed utterly.

Has it really been 6 years since TI3

Attached: 1438447554516.jpg (706x706, 60K)

Are you paying attention? Unit control isn’t where the difficulty in dota is, it’s understanding the hundreds of things going on around the map at any given moment. You need to know the basic stats and abilities of 100+ units at a minimum, in addition to simply knowing where things are and how to build/buy items. And that’s just your first 100-200 hours. Simply becoming proficient in the landing stage takes another 100.

tobi is washed up
odpixel is the future

FUCK FLY

>Sccc doesn't even make it to TI this year
>Newbee is being represented by an American team
Hilarious

Peak SingSing stream too, with the 5 stack streams being some of the best Dota streams I've seen. SingSing and Arise make any 5 man great

>my little cousin was born 6 years ago
>there are people getting cucked by time this hard they werent even born for TI3
>we all probably got cucked really hard by time into not being able to see something cool

>top post on reddit is a plea to ban Mason
>12k updoots
Is mason /ourguy/

I want LD to make a WWE style enterance, wearing a red and white king's kape, a golden yarmulka with a dollar sign amd shades, making it raing 100 dollar bills on the crowd as he maks his way to the podium, and screaming ni hao shanghai

Attached: dXmEzvW.gif (432x240, 1.77M)

Which TI had the korean broadcasters and the stupidly long game? Shit was amazing

Top ten anime revenges

>sing sing
>not barnyyy

ti4 dk vs ig

Attached: burning.png (220x398, 105K)

Here's a doccumentary about it if anyone wants to watch
youtube.com/watch?v=bdgTa9ni4S8

Attached: 1535249097143.png (264x320, 46K)

shut up furfag

>Playing Dota 2 the week Centaur or Earth Spirit released

That shit was a special type of hell.

I actually stopped playing that Centaur week, I couldn't take it as a support player. Replacing the old R when they ported him with a Stampede that stunned, which your teammates could also just run into people and stun them, map wide was just fucking insane. Grimstroke's numbers were bonkers too, but Centaur had a press R to win

How soon people forget. Earth Spirit was a fucking nightmare once people figured out how the fuck he worked

>play dota for fucking over a decade, since freshman year in uni
>haven't played in two years
>didn't even know TI was coming up until I saw this post while drinking coffee

i've finally broken it

i'm free

What about the AA ult into the Roshan pit that won TI 7(8??)

I Remember the first time I heard of Jerax, he had a rediculious winning spree on competitive as release ES. It was like 50 games or something like that.

>SingSing and Arise make any 5 man great
SingSing is streaming 5 man with Arise right now

Don't forget
>break the curse of China winning every second year

That was 5 buddy

>tfw

Attached: tfw u will nv be a qt girl.png (900x900, 293K)

>over a decade
>dota came out in closed beta in 2011

nice try league player

not him but I play dota since version 6.31, thin it was 2006

>Skelly king doll
I want one

CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB

>not remembering 6.24b
>not remembering unlimited item pooling
>TDA rules
>buying multiple heroes
>unrestricted blink dagger
>crow dagon

>item pooling
>old blink dagger
Don't make me remember this

>not pooling five bottles onto your tinker mid at level 1

>crow dagon
I completely forgot that was a thing.

>buying aegis in shop with 2 charges
>refilling those charges for mere 2K
Those were the times

radiance crow dagon with sheep and euls

with 800? ms when boosted and an invulnerability shield

I-I want to go back, bros.

Attached: dota.jpg (1920x1200, 488K)

>stack bashers on a hero that already has bash
>stunlock the megafarmed guy on the other team for a million years until he dies

>stack 5 blademails on centaur
>passively return 140% of incoming physical dmg

>when every game involved ES or clock blocking waves
no thanks

i cent believe they actually did that, the absolute madmen. dota is geniuenly good again. ranked with roles was all we needed. played six games, six good games with people sticking to their roles, buying support items, laning properly, and pushing when they hit their timings and it was glorious. thank you icefrog

Attached: Maria-Andrejczyk-Suwałki.jpg (3007x2666, 658K)

>>top 8 dpc with fucking ace fata and saksa
lol, meanwhile Puppey was winning majors captaining shitters like EE, Ace, Fata, Kezzu and Misery

It's like Guts and Griffith except Griffith loses everything after he betrays his friendship and he's also a Jew

>there will be a new generation of players coming to the game because muh ranked roles
Fuck you, you either stick with us in the worst situations or you just fuck off
you will never a dotard

It’s better than some fucker running between towers and stealing every wave after the first. And tiny cliff cheese is back in radiant offlane, heads up

Thank god I watched the Russian translation.

Dota was much needed during those times because video games were fucking garbage back then holy shit.

oh no you got me frien

> than some fucker running between towers
That used to happen back then, especially with Axe and Dark Seer, or Lone Druid stealing the wave

>odpixel is the future
guess I'll skip ti9

crow dagon was even a thing in HoN for the longest time provided u bought it an item that gave straight mana. good times

TI9 will be shartour's TI, just you watch.

>new Alliance
It's like they grabbed TI3 Alliance, took all the worst and most boring things they could do, and multiplied them by ten.

Watch them put GrandGrant + Kyle for the grand finals and explode reddit

Hopefully TNC wins bros. Out of all TI participants Kuku and Tims are actual bros and have played the longest together. Wish /ourguy/ Jimmy was still with them though

Can't believe 1 year later there's still no TI8 x some Hajime no Ippo or even GuP crossover.

>that time alliance stole 3 waves using bear and killed themselves on it

>rework centaur and release him in Dota2 at the same time
>rework is completely broken
>professionals laughing on stream at IceFrog's madness while asking him through Steam what the fuck he was thinking

Never ever. I’ve given up hope.

my nigga

Attached: 1532646310641.webm (634x358, 518K)

Attached: comments.png (385x555, 63K)

Golem get ye gone

>Fear still don't know what the fuck is happening
>Dendi still on crack
>ppd still cringing at everything
Truly great times

With Personas she has a chance user!
One day... ;_;

Attached: 1503961918311.png (518x364, 81K)

>we could have done this together my love

Should I get into Dota 2 and competitive scene, if I'm just a clueless and friendless autist that likes strategic stuff and action but sucks at micromanagement and holding pressure?

I never understood what was so bad about Centaur's original ult. The only heroes that I consider to have been true cancer were Tinker and NP in 2013. There was this entire period where every single pub was just ratting, ratting, ratting. And Pit Lord hadn't been added to the game yet so you could do nothing about it.

It was completely nuts and needed that rework.
Tinker and NP weren't that bad, I'd say the Sniper/Troll MoM meta was dumb and deserved a fast change too

The international starts on Thursday so go watch some

i know you want the quick rundown but Redbull posted a documentary of this entire thing plus the history of OG.

>but sucks at micromanagement and holding pressure?
no but dota 2 high is better than any other high you might have experienced in gaming

Who is the tall bald guy?

rofl Kuro's hair. and people shit on Loda's hair AHAHA. reminds me of the skit they did where Loda comes out with a wig on and everyone is just wtf?

It gave everyone an extra stun, making teamfights impossible to lose.

Tinker NP was bad, but there were worst metas

With the bald patch? SyndareN LUL

don't forget they picked who they wanted to have fun with on that last Best of 5 match instead of tryharding with picks.

>They could see each other in the booths
>Notail commenting how one of them has his hands behind his head leaning back
>Who the fuck does he think he is

Geniune hilarity

how did he become a e-celeb anyway? i only remember him from the tf2 spuf way way back

Lesson: never trust a jew with fucking anything

>yfw you're not EE

Attached: tobi.gif (191x200, 494K)

Tired of these threads always filling up with fags crying about 'the old days'.

Dota did have more soul years ago tho
t. played for 12 years

I'm surprised there's still no "7.xx killed dota" post.

7.00 killed dota

this post killed dota

>haven't played dota in litteral years
>still religiously follow the esport scene

I don't even know why. I feel like an old boomer watching football or something fuck

In order to watch it I have to play a few matches myself. Somehow I'm just unable to follow what is going on, or where I should put my focus on, unless I'm "in" which needs a handful of matches.

I don’t know about you or the guy you’re responding to, but my matches have very little to do with how dota should look and/or be played.

Same. Played original map for thousands of hours, and now I'm too old for this shit. But I'll be damned if dota esports is not satisfying as fuck to watch.

I still like how TI3 ended and my favorite team is Wings, shame what happened to them

the jew turned out to be evil

Zeus... A hero ppl considered trash and not meta. Proceeds to rape em.... No tail is a God

Yeah, I had been playing Dota for like a decade at this point. I'm burned out on playing it and haven't actually played a game of Dota in like 2 or 3 years, but I watch all the majors and of course The International.

>I never understood what was so bad about Centaur's original ult
It wasnt bad but it was boring
+30 str as an ult is just meh.

You think there will ever be a movie about it? They used to make a bunch of movies about small sport stories back then.