Underrail

Underrail

Attached: Underrail.png (639x361, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Constitution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At which coordinates can I find the ferryman? Yahota died for me, so I wasn't able to get his number
I also didn't have enough persuasion to become mates with him after meeting him at J11

>OG picture
based

Can I just murder random jet skiers in lower underrail without having to worry about Core City or someone being hot on my ass when I come back into port?

Can you name a more cucked weapon type than firearms?

more like overfail
lol

knives

Can you get away with average str and no dodge/evasion? Or do you want at least high str or high dodge evasion?

Does Six say anything about the torch? I have the option to talk to him about it but it acts like we've already gone over it before.

He has a fairly consistent route that he sails between the muties, the pirates and the natives (it should say on the map "part of the ferryman's route" if you've met him at a specific place before too)

I have no idea how you'd locate exactly where he is without Yahota though

yes
my sniper has 5 STR and 0 dodge/evasion

I don't think dodge/evasion are worth putting any points into if you not playing a melee character

Definitely don't waste points in either of those things if you're playing a psi character

Is it possible to get fire pistol for Depot A? Also how much throwing I need so my grenades won't fly like shit?

how the FUCK do i deal with "save buzzer from the faceless" bullshit after enabling turrets? They are ridiculously overleveled compared to me that's not even funny

What's the max quality Psi Carapaces you can get? 100?

Possible yes, likely no.
120 will give you max (90%) at max range (10 tiles) but thats complete overkill
Even putting it at 10 will make you a lot less likely to kill yourself than having it at 0

one is the south side of mutie island (B6?)

one is inside pirate territory (south port, G1), kind of behind it so you have to come from the east side of the pirate port along the cliff wall

i still havent found the one in native land

the ferry man moves to a different spot every like 30 mins or so

wtf electric knives are super based
the only thing remotely an issue is accidentally running out of batteries cause your stock of 140 batteries runs out relatively quickly, related is having to go through so many vendors to get more

t. beat tchort with just an electric knife and stealth last summer (albeit with muta puzzle done)

currently doing expansion with electric knife

After every assault do Aegis Sec troops replenish?

where does Psi def come from?

What are the best quests to persue first after Depot A? The ones east of SGS?

You're not really supposed to fight them at that point desu

High CON, Forcefields, CC.

no
You have to genocide the natives before they genocide you or they can and will murder every single person in the camp

Yes, east to Camp Hathor/Battery Plant is usually the easiest/next step

I know, but what do i do? Mission say to "get rid of them"

How do I steal an Aegis jet ski for the pirates without getting caught? They're all under close observation by guards

>What are the best quests to persue first after Depot A? The ones east of SGS?
This is just my recommendation, but I think order of easiest (and most logical progression route) goes:
>east towards Camp Hathor, do the battery quest along the way, Camp Hathor has a couple of quests and they're not too hard (piss easy if you have high stealth/traps)
>west to Rail Crossing, do everything there
>head to Foundry, start the main quest and do a couple of little bits
>head to Core City, dick around there
>spend the next 40 hours jumping around between locations as you tie quests together

Sneaking in through the burrower tunnels on the west end of town is probably the best way in
At that point if you have Persuade or have talked to the Faceless near Foundry and helped them then you can just talk to the leader and they'll leave
Otherwise if thats not an option doing the quest to disable their robots helps but it also disables Buzzer's turrets
Other than that if you're absolutely deadset on killing them all maybe just come back a little later or bring shitloads of armor piercing and traps

every time you meet with him again he starts warming up to you a bit more, especially so when you debate him on philosophy. eventually he'll give you his radio frequency and you can call him to find his location

Hit a 1,800 damage crit with my sword earlier. I know you can hit much higher but that's still pretty silly

>you can make a import a max level character into a new game
why though?

the feature was implemented with the idea that in case there's ever an update that for some reason breaks your character, you can use it as a last resort.

You're supposed to disable the turrets

just for fun there should be an ultra-weeb style "quickdraw" feat that deals ludicrous damage with a sword, but only if used on the first turn of combat if you go first

Okay please tell me that the spaces don't matter in the coded text.
Apparently THERH YTHMF turned into The rhythm four of extinction so I'm assuming that 4 would be the first digit of the code.
Either that or I have actually lost my fucking mind.

You got it, bre. Keep going.

I want to be like Ezra.

>not wanting to mindbreak ezra

as a stealth alpha strike swordfag, I support this idea very much so.

nah, knives can cause bleed and benefit from the new energy edge

Do you need another trip to the beetle island?

why is riot gear still shit even with the new shield and bonus melee defense?

You mean 4 faceless guys in some cave near their drill tank? I returned from the shop and talked to them but they keep telling me to get lost

Fuck the Faceless. Do I miss out on anything by turning them hostile?

You need to get the quest from the security chief in Foundry to find out what they want first

They give you things sometimes if they don't hate you

there's one character you can't save if they're hostile

Nice, thanks
Alsthough i already activated the turrets and killed one faceless guy near the buzzer's cell, would that fuck up the quest?

Is it worth spending 2k charons repairing that tunneler?

EXCUSE ME, WHY THE FUCK DO THESE CATS SHOOT LASER BEAMS?

probably yes, they tend to get upset about killing them for some reason.

you can fix it yourself for free with 85+ mechanics
otherwise yes you need to to finish Gorsky's quests

don't overcharge them!

Is it worth betraying Aegis for the pirates? Their base is cooler, but I dunno, they seem like giant shits

I told them I wanted to join them, but I'm hoping I can back out of it (was a bit disappointed I couldn't lie to them about the expedition and double cross them later)

Ah yes love it when you play high dex character and get first turn often.

>finish the 3 core city jack quicksilver quests
>"we'll call on you later bro"
>go do other shit for a while and look up how to adcance in the Abrams quest chain
>"hurr if you didnt complete all 3 quests autistically perfect, you cant advance lmao"
God fucking dammit, everyone says this is a godtier quest chain too and I even killed carnifex. Fuck this game is so fucking tedious in evertlY aspect i dont want to reroll another buttfucking character AGAIN

its almost like a secret illuminatiesque organization only wants high performing rainmen autists instead of brainlet chucklefucks or something, gee whiz.

>he doesn't play the 622 battery build

Attached: batterymorpheus.jpg (500x375, 33K)

I can't read Dude's dialogue in anything other than a Tommy Chong voice.
I've tried multiple times, its quite literally impossible for me to not read it all in his voice.
Please tell me I'm not the only one to experience this

Everybody cheats on that quest with guides. I doubt there's a single guy lurking who pulled it off without any prior knowledge. Also in the end the rewards aren't even needed, you can get good enough gear elsewhere.

I did it without prior knowledge tbqh
Like, its pretty blatant, its not like they don't tell you multiple options of how to go about things
>Well user, you could do something to get him released from prison because of no evidence... or you could just fucking murder everyone again!
gee anons, which seems like the correct solution to that quest?

Which one did you fuck up? Because if you got the wrong murderer or something, it's understandable that they wouldn't want you in their super secret clubhouse

Entirely dependent on your view. If you kill him there's zero chance he'll talk but if you release him there's always a chance he'll turn on the faction. Secrecy-wise the the first option is more efficient.

murder?

Why is the black sea so tedious bros?

Aw now user why would you just go and kill him he seemed like such a solid chap, that's horribly rude of you.

Killing, but when people get mad at you.

>underground game
>can't play as a dwarf (mutant)

>>can't play as a dwarf (mutant)
Uhm, well actually...

more like blunderfail actually

the pirates have a midget

Is anything time based? or can I just sit in x5 speed all day?

>been to see the pirates to negotiate for the professor's release
>they tell me i can sail through their territory
>try to dock at their base
>instantly shot to pieces
LET ME IN, I WANNA LOOT YOUR BARRELS

Speaking of this, is it possible to still play through the game if you get mutated during that one quest?

Merchant inventories restock based on a timer that's affected by 5x speed
So I think you only stand to benefit really

tribal attacks on the black sea camp
otherwise you're gucci

Animal/monster respawns. Can be a pain if trying to clear mutants or burrowers a bit at a time, etc.

only your time based buffs, so if you are using the juice to go around merchants then you might want to slow down so you wont lose time on the buff

some actions are also based on time and not affected by the speedup, for example searching the bodies in the native graveyard is not affected by the speedup, but the speed of the ghosts is, so if you are at x5 speed you cannot search them without combat canceling the action

>Dude gets upset about you raiding his fridge he hasn't even seen in years
come on dude I thought we were bros man

>tribal attacks on the black sea camp
Speaking of which, when is a good time to genocide the natives?

ALWAYS

as soon as you get to the black sea

RIGHT NOW

Domms are hot save them.

asap
I'm currently on a supply trip stockpiling napalm and gas to properly go full scorched earth on the uncivilized serpent people

whoever it was that mentioned siphoner leather has acid resist
I love you man

siphoner leather armor for depot a?

Is there some kind of secret to killing Hives, or are they just pretty tough and you have to whittle them down?

Is Jonas Leo's brother?

yes
it helps so much, both with acid resist and the extra evasion helps evade the acid blobs

I don't remember where it is but there's a failsafe if you made a bad decision that lock you out of the main quest ( like genociding SGS), it's a robot (I don't really remember) that tells you how much of a retard you are and allow you to finish at least the main quest

Yeah it basically makes depot A into a tutorial

Why isnt this one zone? Fucking 500 million loading screens to get simple tasks in tiny zones done.

Attached: fuck.png (2949x1707, 3.72M)

>loading screens
they take like 0.1 second. I dont even notice them.

it exceeds the maximum X/Y values for a single zone
and unfortunately it's an engine-based problem so it can't be easily fixed

How many natives map tiles you have to exterminate to stop the attacks?

ALL OF THEM INCLUDING THE CHILDREN

I think disabling autosave makes load times faster but that means you have to disable autosave so

noticed it in the boneyard since saving is disabled

Fucks sake, if will take a lot of ammo

The only time those edgy sociopath freaks would be useful they are not available.

Attached: CAU.png (100x100, 11K)

>ammo
oh no no, you don't use ammo. You use napalm and gas them all.

They don't even drop money or valuable items, dumb poorfags spermibermis

>napalm and gas
based

Attached: underrail_2019_08_12_17_41_44_839.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>trying to clear the lurker base
>fail around 4 times
>finally kill the last sniper
>hit the quicksave button with the speed of light
>turns out it wasn't the quicksave button
>quickloads.justfuckmyshitup
>mfw

Attached: 1530483716938.jpg (482x427, 58K)

If you're psi you can take them out almost instantly by using implosion and then reoccurence.

Someone was incredulous last thread I saw; figured I'd throw in the 20 AGI check that they were adamant didn't exist.
Yeah it does nothing but save you some 3-4 screen transitions, but the shit exists.

Attached: agi 20 check.jpg (799x487, 113K)

>everybody enjoying themselves on normal/hard, plowing through and discussing DLC content
>keep restarting on dominating to try new autismally refined builds

Attached: 6lqUhsj8vcpwsyjonr7AttJWIxXal3hrQjXAEH9VSF4.jpg (982x514, 60K)

There are pesticide grenades. They help if you can dish out enough damage.

im at lemurian health center, and i have no idea what just happened. if i go inside the chamber i die, is there any way to save the voice in my head?

No, enjoy your body terrors ;^)

You mean the morgue?

they can be present in spirit, gas grenades work wonders against natives
especially if you box them in with traps and force fields

yeah. killed a bunch of strongmen and handmaidens, reached the end and the last man just says "game over man".
now i have green spam on my screen. is there any point to this?

Anything I need to know before starting this game?

I don't remember that happening, and I don't even passed the will checks. Do you have the option to attack the strongman?

anyone else think it's a shame that your inventory screen doesn't show a high-detailed version of your character and it's outfit?

Don't drink battery acid.

How many Sormibaeren settlements are there? I stumbled across one village, but I'm guessing they've got some huge ass fortified main capital somewhere

It's a minmax game
If you make a bad build you will have to start over
Depot A is usually the make or break for builds, if you can get past it you should be good

Crafting is good.

plan ur build

Double down on your main combat skill. Save often, you can fuck up your whole game (make complete settlements hostile etc)

Oddity or classic?

yea, i passed all checks, and i can go inside the chamber too, but game ends there. and if the man goes, its also somewhat of a deadend, or is that the actual ending? i mean, no resolution for the voice?

oddity

>It's a minmax game
Not on normal.

Oddity, unless you really like grinding.

oddity is the more interesting experience and how the game is meant to be played

>playing on normal

>use fear on enemy
>start stack a billion temporal distortions on him
>right before they're about to pop he says "please I don't want to die"

And suddenly I felt sad for him, must be a horrifying way to go

This fucking game is the best shit I played in a very long time. This fucking deadly mix of good turn based combat, hoarding, slav cave hobos, and great world building.

Almost all of the top part of the map is natives.
Pick something and be really good at it. Go into unknown areas prepared and stocked up, as it is very likely you'll stumble into something that can and will kick your ass. Also, death stalkers are not bullshit, there are plenty of ways to deal with them.

Don't know what to say jack, I think you either take him out of his misery (and get the feat) or you leave him to suffer

>The way the game is meant to be played
Hmmmmmm what did Styg mean by this?????

You will never forget your first crawler

It's not that good

>Almost all of the top part of the map is natives.
I'm gonna have to kill hundreds of these fuckers, aren't I

One day normal might be easy mode

I dont like minmaxing the first time I play a game. Learning the whole system before experiencing it destroys the magic of the game. I normally play all games on hard at first but Underrail is a niche game and normal isnt easy like in mainstream games.

now that I can understand and get behind

There probably are not as many as you are imagining. There are really only a few tiles in which you will get fucking swarmed the instant you are spotted, but one well placed plasma grenade is enough to clear most villages.

Normal and hard are almost indestinquishable and if you think anyone should just casually play on dominating you're retarded.

Dont try to be a jack of all trades, you have many options to get by, commit to a strategy and complement it's weaknesses somehow

What you got in mind?

>casuals

>enter health center
>game auto saves
g-guys?

>retard

Dominating is not that hard. Normal and hard are just too easy.

>casual

Dominating railroads you into incredibly narrow selection of builds and playstyles and literally weren't properly tested by developers themselves.

Don't worry about it, just ignore the voices

Dominating is not that hard once you’ve beaten the game at least once and are familiar with how to make a good build.

It would be insane to do on a first play through, I doubt most people could finish the game.

what voices I'm only 3 will 4 int

You won’t be able to resist the voices then just deal with them.

just wait a little bit and you get out of the chamber

*record scratch*
Yes that's me you're probably wondering how I ended up like this

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

>tfw at work and cant post my own screenshot of a similar situation

Godmen bless stealth

Strongarmed

Attached: 1540461986139.jpg (561x414, 108K)

>I notice you are feeling stressed, Sir.

normal is hard if you're used to modern gaming.

Normal in Underrail is harder than POTD in Pillars of Eternity

Why the fuck are there so many fucking natives on one map, holy shit

How the hell am I supposed to kill 50 of them in a single encounter, these nibbas are shit but sure do wear you down after a while

Attached: 1411798792109.png (210x245, 28K)

interesting, I found it opposite for me how dominating was easier but potd was bullshit a lot
Of course like with any of the games like pillars of eternity it only gets easier as you progress and get more items

Yo
Underrail wiki, when it will be updated?

Plasma grenades my man

Chuck some incendaries and funnel them around corners; provided you can kill 1-2 per turn you'll be fine.

just follow the teachings of biocorp and use gas

t. Styg

good on you bro

It's hard regardless. A lot of the difficulty of the game is based on how experienced you are with it.
Take DC as an example. When you first get there you know nothing about how it works and you get swamped fighting endless tchortlings with no way to know what to do. After you find the door and examine the mechanism and talk to the hermit and you find out more about the area everything becomes infinitely easier.
Damage numbers, stats and AI behavior don't change any of this.

Everything in PoE is governed by its boring tank and spank meta and if you adhere it, you will find a very easy time with it. In Underrail the encounters can assfuck you in a myriad ways, especially thanks to initiative and stealthed enemies being a thing.

where can I find the rift in core city? kinda bored of running around wasting juice

>slav cave hobos
I dont know why but that aspect of the game always amuses me

The ladder in the merchant district

Your house basement
Grid in front of hardcore city bar, ladder on the right.
Upper metro station
Small building in front of Black Crawler base

What's the point of all that rift shit anyway? I did the Dude's quest, but I haven't touched rifts since then. I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for them (or why)

>sneak into the mutie depot to get the arm chip
>nobody has seen me
>after going back to the surface level all the muties are hostile

What the fuck?
I have no qualms killing them all but that's fucking dumb.

you dont need juice to find rifts. theres always a blue marker on the ground

Free fast travel.
Seeing inter-dimensional bullshit and cleaning up the universe.

Did you activate the generator?

Its essentially just a fast travel system.
>Hey who the fuck is that guy and how did he get down there!?

I walked through the island with an AR and full tacticool gear gunning every dumb native down I saw. I made the Hollow Earth incident look like a fucking joke.

Yep

I always loved Stalker and Metro. Think I have a thing for slavocalypse settings.

They get pissed if you do that when you sneak in but help you out if you were allowed to go down there.

What do you think the Acorn does?
Even the fucking voidlings seem to want a piece of that nanomachine monstrosity.

Huh that doesn't seem intentional then.
No matter, time to genocide them all.

lol, git gud cu chu'lainn wannabes

Slavs can make very sad, depressing, oppressive atmospheres and settings, but they can also make really good comedy, mostly because it's absurd and non-sensical, but when you're in a fucking apocalyptic setting, it doesnt have to make sense

it's geck from fallout

>Free fast travel.
Do I need juice every time to see the rifts, or can I just discover them once and from then on I can always see them?

>wannabes
Bitch nigga my spear throw is stronger than gay bulge and sure as fuck more accurate

thanks lad

Terraforming device

Geck could only terraform.
Acorn can build whatever the fuck it was coded for.

Based on what NPCs have said, it builds some kind of megaproject that would be extremely difficult or impossible to build otherwise. Personally, I think it builds a means to get to the surface, and once there, builds a large settlement.

Its lower metro. No upper.

You need da juice, dude.

please, i'm the real spearmaster here

Attached: 20190805210907_1.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

Why would it trigger the shadowlith though?
>inb4 this particular one was build by mad Atlanteans and summons a leviathan instead

You need the juice always. But its 15min per use. Once you have a network of rifts you can do your south underrail shopping tour in that time

So this hobo that keeps going through my trash, cool to shoot him, yay/nay?

Fuck off to indie games general. You and fucking Lobo Corp!

If he didn't stop after the first time, drop his ass. Just don't get seen or heard to be safe.

Favorite part of expedition?

Attached: thanks fag.jpg (999x325, 68K)

What the fuck, Styg? Natives are NOT fun

its basically a fucking megastructure seed, it has nanobots inside and a super advanced AI, when you activate it the nanobots check the surrounding area for resources and threats and then start building other machines that are necessary for protecting itself and for constructing whatever it was originally programmed for, its used for megastructures be them living habitats or weapons, it could really be anything, but its usually big since otherwise you would be wasting it

still mad we can't kill this fuckhead

Ladelman

Abyssal Station, by far. Absolutely amazing atmosphere

anyone got a good interaction with the monolith at the pirate caves?

hoes mad

2 theories, one is that it didn't actually trigger anything, its just the shadowlit that awakened because you restored power to the lab, the other is that leviathans hate technology since the godmen are kinda using it to blow them up, and that thing is technically godmen technology

do shotguns count?

Dilate

saving todd and blowing up the shadowlith, the hospital was cool too, so was ladelman

fuck the marsh, fuck spiders and fuck the natives too

Attached: dilate.png (446x130, 5K)

Do you think shares Yea Forums humor?
Or it's me seeing it too much of a coincedence

styg was posting on Yea Forums in the past. dont know if still do

I legitimately think Styg comes into these threads, or has in the past. But I think in this particular instance its just grasping at straws.

He is on rpg codex which is worse than Yea Forums.

Styg at the very least visits RPG Codex which shares contingent with Yea Forums to begin with.

So is there any reason to go pure unarmed instead of leather fist weapons if you're Psychokinesis using crafter? I googled around a bit and seems the dev said there's "pure unarmed"-only perks on purpose, but as far as I'm seeing the only hand-to-hand perk that doesn't apply to fist weapons is this one.

1 less AP / attack and this perk hardly seems worth it in comparison to fist weapons' higher base DMG, electricity / incapacitation and bleed.

Attached: IUC.png (424x208, 7K)

Rate the dev team:

Which other games have you and the team enjoyed playing over the past few years?

Phrygian: Into the Breach, The Forest, Factorio, SOMA, Killing Floor 2, Deep Rock Galactic, Void Bastards, Factorio

Johnny: SOMA, Red Dead Redemption, Bulletstorm, Rocket Birds 2: Evolution

Mac: Nier Automata, Dark Souls 3, Neo-Scavenger, Nioh

Styg: Don't Starve: Reign of Giants, Factorio, Tales of Maj'Eyal, Cataclysm DDA, Darkest Dungeon, Torchlight 2, Grim Dawn

does that one mercantile feat increaase how much money traders hold?

What should Yahota say for the natives to stop attacking? Right now I'm getting the calm before the storm

>swallowed the big red pill
>became woke(psyker)
yeah sure

Why is this game good? bought it in summer sale completely forgot about it

The word dilate isn't even used in the context that Yea Forums uses it. Not by normal people anyways.

yikes

Is taking the .44 at the start a mistake?

>If we just made Expedition as a separate stand-alone campaign, I think we could have made it even bigger and saved up a year of development or so. We'd also be free from a lot of lacklustre design and mechanical constraints that are a result of having to keep the entire game world consistent. Aside from improving the difficulty spectrum during the development of the expansion itself, we didn't really do any balancing in that regard, so it wasn't hard at all. We might, at some point, go back to DC and up the challenge there for the playthroughs that went through the DLC. It will be development time well spent, since it's everyone's favourite part of the game.

Johnny seems a bit pleb. Pretty good otherwise.

ah, the autists are here

The cheaper AP cost the better
Remenber Force Emission exists
Tele Proxy will mirror Force Emission hits

Consider that an unarmed build was capable of punching ghosts to death.

>Haven't noticed any activity lately. No moving lights, boats or anything of the sort.

Yes.
Ammo is expensive (at start) and you wont find much for it.

>get surrounded by them
>on my shotgun build
You're locked in with ME

I think I'll be fine right?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

At the start, yeah. But once you reach midgame .44 ammo becomes very economic unless you're firing it out of the shitty Tommy gun like a retard

MORE CALTROPS

More caltrops
Add gas nades and magnesium grenades

does enemy resolve affect PC psi crit chance?

how long does it take enemies to respawn?

Thank you kind user

Caltropmind

baby you know it

Attached: magnar.png (226x154, 43K)

Does anything special happen if you kill Tchort with the torch?

good god how many traps are there in this game

Attached: 3 PER gameplay.png (640x480, 228K)

so what are the chances ol' Bigeye actually survived your trip to the deep caverns?

I dont leave my house without at least 15 bear traps

Honestly i'm glad Black Sea is integrated into the game since you can quickly gain some content you want from it and get back into the main game, alternating between them as you wish.

Stupid question, but is there a way to 'look' at an enemy without actually attacking? Just so I can see their portrait in the top and see how much they have?

Exacly 2 kind of traps
However there are dozens of different variants of each type

Do the serpentfolk have ANYTHING worthwhile in their village?

It's just fish and useless medicines

>running into four deathcrawlers at once

Can I sell skimmer to ray?

Right-click them.

right click

Johnny and Mac are fucking normies, Phryg and Styg are patrician tier

their deaths are all the usefulness you need

really freaking low since the others more or less confirm he's aborted

>useless medicines
>adrenaline that gives you +4 STR
>oddities
>the secret in the graveyard

>he leaves his house as a 3 perceptionlet without his detection goggles, the juice, and a stack of mushroom salad

Attached: 1552762788781.png (350x308, 9K)

Did I read that right? Deep Caverns is their favorite part? Or are they saying the Black Sea was?
Even on replays the Deep Caverns are not fun. It's tedious to get all the shit required just to open a gate and poison the bitch. More horror and BioCorp experiments gone awry, less fetch quests spread out in 3 directions.

>Darkest Dungeon
Based

well, we're dealing with a creature here who's entire schtick is regenerating and adapting
pretty sure it's about to "from a single cell" our arses

They are saying deep caverns rework is time well spend because everyone hates the current iteration of it.

Thanks.

Once you know what to do the Deep Caverns go by fast as shit. That first run through is always hell though.

It's sarcasm, autismo.

That makes much more sense. Thanks.

I think it's more "we're going to at least partially level scale DC to account for the higher power characters can reach with expedition"
which I don't mind, going in at lv 30 is a joke

i put so many distortions up his ass that i'm completely sure i erased every single cell from his body from existence

>deep caverns is reworked
>Styg adds a new puzzle that makes musical cipher look like child's play

it was a joke

I don't care about str because I'm a big brained psi user, but that graveyard sounds interesting (haven't come across that yet though)

something that's missing and has been missing for ages now
WHY CANT I COOK

maybe we assimilate him into our dna when we become a faceless

>need in-depth knowledge of the contents of the voynich manuscript in order to make any progress on the puzzle

something that requires knowledge of derivatives & integrals
also it's randomly generated

Just
Fix the idiotic bullshit that is Allied AI

Also add an Underrail multiplayer

Why won't this lurker shithole end
There's so much loot I can't even haul back...

>When can we expect new announcements about the future of the Underrail franchise?
September, probably, when we get back from vacation.

Cybernetic cooking in Hexagon.

Screenshot this.

nah I'm betting it requires in-depth knowledge of organic chemistry

Can I have my brew back now?

Hexagon sounds amazing.
>giant multi leveled cyberpunk city probably looking like some Blame shit
>physical holograms killing people
>cyber ninjas prowling around

Attached: 1560342016285.gif (480x470, 1.06M)

He is just integrating spacechem

>He didn't get the medallion

Attached: Ethanized.jpg (309x392, 41K)

yes it should be Stokes theorem for some fucked up field

lets not forget that they have their own second life meets matrix thing going on

>worse dilation
no thanks

Does the gender of the Occulus agent that infiltrated the faceless change depending on your character's?

>pocket dilator

S-Styg?

There's a little bit of Styg in all of us, friend.

i want to go further south
i want to reach the edge

>something that requires knowledge of derivatives & integrals
unironically imo easier than this fucking music shit.

That's pretty gay dude

not if you remember to say no homo

Do I need crafting feats if I want to go smg/grenade? The skill points needed for grenade and gun crafting aren't that much, but I'm very tight on feats if I want to go full spec ops.

post proof you are who you are

Is the DLC a must or can I just start by trying out the base game??? Seems interesting enough to try out.

They want to make 2 dlc´s (very old plan)
They have news in september
They are not abandoning it (DC rework spoiler)
They have shitloads of Hexagon lore in the new dlc and make it sound interesting
They have cybernetics in game world but not as game system + Briggs shoves it into your face

Hexagon confirmed

>smg/grenade
>crafting feats
No

>have to find the correct synthetic pathway to make an actual real-life organic compound
>which compound is randomized

Styg wouldn't do that ...right?

DLC is cool and it also adds part of it's content from level 1
It's also more like an oldschool expansion pack rather than a true DLC so it's well worth your money

Expedition

What I expected:
>Fighting pirates, epic navy battles between navies
>Exploration of unknow, uncharted areas
>Discover the mysteries hidden beyond the black sea

What I got:
>THE NUMBERS MASON, WHAT DO THEY MEAN
>*Cue Dead Space 2 eye surgery scene and body deformation*
>Moby dick
>Knight jousting, on the water
>Colonization reenactment
>Puzzle for Mozart and Beethoven

How would you want to see the cybernetics integrated into the game?
>vast majority cannot be installed on psi users because their immune system will shit itself
>they give progressively more bullshit powers, making you essentially a Mankind Divided Jensen
>only a few can be installed on psionics Ezra style

DLC is integrated into whole game. Start with it. You wont have jet skis, shotguns, spears, swords and one kind of magic school without it. Its also giant and adds hundreds of maps.

he's quoting the interview on rpg codex you dips

I can't work out why the Hoddurform staff is worth so much more than a generic spirit staff when it seems worse overall

I kinda just wanna sell it, but based on the value, it feels like that might be a mistake

crafting electronic equipment requires EE degree.
you have to browse through trash to find necessary electronic components and design your own circuit boards

if Styg turned the energy shield slot into a full blow shoulder slot that could also install shoulder cannons
how powerful would you recon they'd have to be to make it worthwhile?

Make it give some new abilities (not just bigger numbers) but also drawbacks (especially for heavy psi users).

I got dick in my ass so I win.

i'd put a parrot on my shoulder. fuck cannons

honestly, finishing a circuit board would make for a cool minigame

Devastator cannon tier to compensate the lack of shield. Also give it multiple modes, like flamethrower or grenade launcher that increases your throwing chance.

Wasn't sure if I needed to squeeze out every piece or resitance/dodge/dps out of my equipment or if it would be good on its own. Armor sloping and nimble seems like it might be helpful, but I would much rather go full glass cannon.

I'd also like to add in some temporal shit and go full chrono commando. With feats and that cooldown reduction skill, you can just fucking pump out grenades.

How do I use the Slimy Tablet?
Or rather, how do I get Bernard Johnson's chip?

How do I not get owned by sea wyrms in the native village? The natives themselves suck and I chew through them with psi, but the sea wyrms don't give a fuck

Attached: 1481876439230.png (555x595, 605K)

Thin can tanks.

lets be honest here, should canons primarily being a tin-can feature would make thematic sense

The extra 20ap and 30mp stacks really well with adrenaline and sprint

yea and code microchips in assembler

how 2 get dicked in sexpedition?

just don't fight them, there is a single wyrm mandatory fight and you could just be smart and separate the tribals from the wyrms

Big brainlet moment here, after returning from the Health Center and the security HQ, uuuhm, what should I do? I already found the locked entrance to the submarine. Do I really have to go through even more natives to open it?

I killed the prisoner instead of freeing because i didnt have the persuasion.

nah let's be merciful and have them be C compatible

tfw never thought to check this

tfw the only female character i've ever finished the game with was hostile to the faceless so i can't initiate the conversation with azif to check myself

what level were you guys when you beat Magnar? im lvl 26 meleefag with 114 movement points by default and he STILL is able to thrust his sword into my fucking asshole

I'm doing the Expeditions DLC
I'm on H7 in Crimson Meadow Horticulture.
I don't know what to do, I visited all the available floors (1 & 2), my objective says I need to free the entangled console but I don't know what to do.

you can do it with zero persuasion if you've killed balor and the beast
or if you're female and pretend to be his wife

nah im going to fucking kill you nigger faggpot

Pesticide Grenades, go find them.

Use pesticide grenades

I HATE THE FETID MARSH AND I HATE LOCUSTS
I JUST WANT TO GO HOME
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: fetid march.png (1161x739, 933K)

>Pirate activity: Lots of jet skis around, could be up to something again
>Literally slaughter their base, kill their leader and clear almost all pirate sectors
>Pirate activity: Lots of jet skis around, could be up to something again
Just how hard you have to genocide the pirates so they will fuck off?

>Want to become a super secret illuminati thief/maipulator
>Go full assassin because you don't have the skills to be anything else
>Complain that they tell you to fuck off because your incompetence left them with one less asset to use

its your fault for being a murderhobo, you can let him go without any persuasion

>been talking to ferryman for past half an hour
god my brain hurts

lvl18 psyker
wiped my ass with magnar

I think you need to kill all their named characters, there is a jetski patrol with one of them that you probably missed

Bro, we just like, have our own burden and stuff.
Be righteous to others, man.

Did the Lemurians deserve it?

17 - 18 since slaughtering the natives was the first thing i did

Is there any merit to taking Temporary Rewind?

Do I go with independent SGS or Protectorate?

Attached: dtlite.jpg (579x724, 76K)

100%, Biocorp's only wrong doing was not killing all of them.

>>just don't fight them, there is a single wyrm mandatory fight and you could just be smart and separate the tribals from the wyrms
What about the cave with the 3 wyrms in it though? There's a cool looking statue at the back that I wanna look at since it looks like you can interact with it

i assume you have TM? i had no idea the torch was a thing so i kited him around for like 30 minutes using the slow spell and fancy footwork

a decent low low shield also eats his non-crit attacks

Are they in the building?

the one with the priests?

>What about the cave with the 3 wyrms in it though?
The black stone totem room?
You can actually prevent them from appearing if you can kill everyone in the back before they notice.

Yes, if you want to be spoonfed read the spoiler.
In the cryo-storage area dingus, literally just loot the area.

you only need to kill the Beast, Balor doesn't matter
I told her I was his cousin after the beast and she took my word for it

as in individually?, no there where plenty of them that had nothing to do with anything

as in the whole corporation? Yes, the moment they started messing with the shadowlith they had to be exterminated, and leaving anybody alive is too much work and too risky

Yeah that one, I already killed all the priests though

>You can actually prevent them from appearing if you can kill everyone in the back before they notice.
Oh dog, they've already spawned now

>should i be big chad southener or northern cuckboi jizzslurper?
Northerners will always think that you are inferior and also they hate Psykers

you don't even need to have any quests completed, just stealth inside the prison, which i think it doesn't even need stealth, talk to him, ask him what happened, get his rifle and just tell the security chief what happened and that they don't have any proof to keep him locked up, if you did any quest in foundry then he lets him go

I looted everything there is no sign of pesticide grenades. Is it at the first floor?

I think they were in the west chamber, with the spiders

you can kill the priests by luring them away and then fight the wyrms on their own, you can also kite the wyrms outside their attack range and just kill them from afar, if you are melee though it sucks to be you

Can you get better jet ski parts than blue ones?
I just completely robbed ray blind of his display jet parts

Is weapon crafting worthwhile or can you normally find something better?

Feat: Charge

Charge in a straight line for 10 tiles, running over everyone on your path.
Damage done is based off half weight of the character, multiplied by half current STR stat
Everyone run down by your charge will have a 'Dazed' debuff for 2 turns
If while charging you meet a wall, the charges ends and you will be stunned for 1 turn
If you meet someone heavier than you, and stronger than you (say a boss character or your generic tin can NPC) while charging, the charge will stop and you will be dazed for 1 turn

10 Strenght required
Sledgehammer wielders only

AP: 35
Cooldown: 8 turns

Feat: Stampede

Unable to be stopped by 'human' targets, can be stopped by larger beasts.
Adjacenet units next to the charge line will be trampled for half the charge damage, and dazed by 1 turn

>enrage berserker
>accelerate him
>watch him kill 5 ironheads
This is fun

There is a computer that tells you all the pesticide is in crystorage.
There is a 2nd elevator near the fucking overgrown console.
It leads to cryostorage.

>Is weapon crafting worthwhile
Always unless you are pure psi

Weapon crafting is almost essential, the weapons traders sell are always suboptimal and extremely overpriced.

there are better but so far the only place i have seen them is on rays special inventory that you need judaism to access

The stuff you make will nearly always be better than what you find in the wild or on traders.

All crafted stuff is better (as it should be)

2 combat skills
3 crafting skills

>Accelerating an enraged enemy
Fuck why didn't I think of this

New weapon heavy mashinegun
use: deploy maschinegun on targeted area, takes all action points and movement points
use: Heavy burst - unload whole mashinegun magazine in a large cone area dealin XX damage

kek, not even mad

Accelerate?

I had to craft them. Couldn't find it
Fucking hell

holy fuck. That's pretty big brain. I always thought why the fuck is the acceleration not selft cast only.

>no skill to dump an entire AR mag in one go

baka styg

Biocorp was completely justified in fearing shadowlith and they are the only reason the whole setting didn't have a full fledged Dead Space experience.

>rathound king quest with a low perception character

Attached: 1504468446835.png (316x208, 80K)

i one shotted his ass with a plasma pistol aimed shot on dominating

fuck savages, fuck natives and glory to technology

he means contraction

Crafted weapons will pretty much always be significantly be better than anything you can buy or find.

Nevermind, thanks bro, I was loosing my mind

BEST
LUCK
EVER

Depot A just became a cakewalk

Attached: contraction.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

I can't even start the Beast Quest because I don't have the persuasion
> "hey bro it's unanimously agreed upon that if you fuck up in organization you get assassinated and it's totally an option to kill this guy if we have to"
>" oh you did literally what we said you could do sorry bro you fail"

That's retarded it's not like I got the wrong murder in the other Quest or anyting I did exactly what the fcking said I should do

you're a big gay. I still got lucky with psi-cognitive interruption but not as lucky as you

Oddity or classic?

oddity

oddity

Oddity.

Guys I have an old GOG version. Should I update or keep it as is?

i have 3 perception but a lot in lockpicking. I eat stuffed bat and put on detection goggles. See all traps. Big easy

you didn't fail, you just didn't meet the expectations to join the club, killing him was a last resort of somebody who doesn't have the skills to join, so you got payed like you where supposed to and then they fucked off since you where of no more use to them

if you are not good enough you don't deserve in, and as a lot of people said, you don't need any persuasion to get the good outcome from it, you don't even need to be a woman and you don't even need to finish the beast/balors quest

if you do evelyns quest or the faceless one that's enough to convince the chief to let him go if you get his sniper rifle, just break into the vents of the prison and talk to the dude so he will tell you what the fuck happened

buy the game you faggot

Its in the area with the spiders and the many cabinets

where did all the classicshills go?

Cringe

What is the overall point of that shithole anyway. I found one of those not PDA things, couldn't find anything else new, and left. Was that the main point of the area?

>What is the overall point of that shithole anyway
To induce rage

Attached: 55f8bc94bddad69e8357bd9c0626cc0c92f0c40b3e3d237d0c1f4fa3a2005115_1.jpg (1080x1055, 129K)

I truly am the Ultimate Being....perfected.

Attached: 20190812122347_1.jpg (1920x1080, 404K)

cringe

Just get some goggles that boost detection, I have never any trouble with my 3 Per chars.

seethe harder autist

>4 psi schools
>not cutting it down to 2
that's a big yikes

>Also in the end the rewards aren't even needed, you can get good enough gear elsewhere
Yeah except the Huxley saves you space, weight, gives a bigger bonus than everything else, and also stacks with everything else, meaning just completing these quests properly frees up TONS of points potentially from your build to go elsewhere. It's literally a required item because of that. So yeah, use a guide, don't fuck it up.

Certainly not classic, you overlevel waay too much, kinda ruined my current run

>trigger Old Ib
>he summons an army on my ass

Attached: 1537570790929.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

classic is only for trying builds that don't need hacking/lockpicking or losers who hate exploring

stopped engaging oddity barrel rummaging bums

How do I get an early chem pistol? the perks for them are so low level, but it seems impossible to find one before the Acid Hunters, and vendors rarely sell the parts, let alone decent quality parts.

Is Disassemble any good?

but to be fair im a little over halfway done with the game and im already level 24

I've got the torch
I found the sub and coords
Is there anything else I need before going to the Abyss?

It's pretty irrelevant

Nah

I definitely found one before Depot A in my last playthrough so they're available, but I don't know exactly where. Pretty sure I stole it from a locked footlocker, though.

A lifting belt for all the shit you're going to loot from the place

just use stealth lmao

No, waste of a perk. You'll be clearing out vendors constantly, so just use the excess value of your loot to buy all the high quality crafting parts. Eventually you'll have a massive pile of high quality stuff to make anything you want.

fixer sells everything you need to make an acid one. blaine has a good chance of selling cryo/fire super early especially if you have merchantile

quinton starts selling slightly higher quality stuff than fixer after depot A

for incen/cryo collectors you're mostly relying on luck until late game, check gun/mechanic merchanical often.

occulus + institute of tchort for late game, high quality parts. quinton can also sell high quality parts during the final stretch of the game but the quality range is big.

check gun/mechanical shops often*

>gas the drones
>mfw escaping the base

Attached: 1520507326551.jpg (1024x749, 103K)

You can buy the blueprint and all the components from the junkyard doctor.

There is a better way
Kill all drones, then gas the whole place

>, but it seems impossible to find one before the Acid Hunters
bruh, Quinton at SGS lvl 8 sells it all the time, you need to put some effort into checking vendors regularly

how does vile weaponry work and why does it specify "cold" weapon

Rocket launcher boar companions when styg?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

Which is also what happened at Depot A and all but one Lemurian facility.
Biocorp didn't fuck around when it came to mutagen.

Christ, I'm getting that urge to restart again. I really want to try a spear or assault rifle character.

Attached: 1556410557918.png (360x409, 76K)

I really don't get the restartitis in underrail's case. The beginning is the least exciting part of the game.

>why does it specify "cold" weapon

essentially because it works with crossbow kneecap shot but not firearms

Are hybrid psis viable? I want to make a guy that mainly uses guns, but has some points in psi for the utility of shit like telekinetic punch (i don't know if this is actually good, but its sure as fuck OP when npcs use it on me). Or is psi something you have to go balls deep on or its just mediocre. The idea in my head is having like 50-75 points in a school.

Attached: apu.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

builds tend to be pretty specifically built, and combat is a huge part of the game, so to experience something new requires rerolling a character who fights differently

I fucking knew it.

Attached: 20190812124709_1.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

>assault rifle character.
you'll get bored quickly

TM and TC are probably better options for synergy, but you could definitely have some points in one school and sacrifice somewhere like a social skill or lockpicking or something

Why does upper underrail feel so unfinished?

>you can also kite the wyrms outside their attack range and just kill them from afar,
Only with range though, they have a further range than psi characters. I gave up in that area because I couldn't get past 4 sea wyrms, but I really wanna loot all the cool shit in the back of the cave

like, would knives work for it?
also can you kneecap shot with a crossbow when also using a utility bolt or no

The amount of % done with the game you are doesn't matter to your level. If you're on Oddity and just run around being a fucking hobo stealing from barrels all day you'll be higher level than where you're "supposed" to be at because you didn't touch any fucking quests, you just ran around taking Oddity shit. This argument is fucking retarded, both systems are good, but Oddity is without a doubt more mindlessly menial task inducing, because you have to check every little bit of everything or else you miss out on substantial character progress, while alternatively if you just hobo around checking everything you'll progress much faster than Classic.

Theres no real balance either way.

Look at the map sized compared to everything else

So if I kill them all I can still join the protectorate?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Every build benefits from 60 points in TM because Contraction and Increment are just fantastic support abilities.

even with a long and boring premeditation cycle for extra range?

yeah, every melee weapon and bear trap works with it.

>also can you kneecap shot with a crossbow when also using a utility bolt or no

never used crossbows but i'm pretty sure no, iirc you fire special bolts from your utility belt

Good post

Oh, Ethan, you're adorable.

Attached: 20190812125114_1.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

>you have to check every little bit of everything
You're going to do that anyway. I get where the "barrel-scrounging hobo" meme comes from, but that's a mentality that EVERYONE is going to have, doesn't matter what settings they play on.

every melee weapon that causes a bleeding wound, that is.

>If you're on Oddity and just run around being a fucking hobo stealing from barrels all day you'll be higher level than where you're "supposed" to be at because you didn't touch any fucking quests
What? That's not something that happens, have you played on oddity?

>You're going to do that anyway
Not really. The game drowns you in loot, you literally could never sell it all, even on Dominating, and all of the best shit is usually found via just having a high Merc and checking vendors to craft shit with. I've put hundreds of hours into this game and checking everything is a fucking waste of time unless I'm doing Oddity, I get better shit from vendors every time just checking back after any quest or three, because that usually flips the 90min timer either automatically, or just from time spent doing the quests.

Maybe not before Depot A, but after when you can effectively go anywhere and everywhere with nothing stopping you, it does. Shit, just scrounging around Core City alone nets you a ton of Oddities, and your ass can jet there the instant you get your ass out of the A-hole.

What the fuck is all this?

Should've branched out into other psi schools, old man. Time to join your master wherever he ended up.

Attached: 20190812125600_1.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

Ethan's a time mage, and not a very good one. His amulet powers him to a degree, and keeps him young.

A spat between to psi guys.

Ethan going all Gollum over his precious youth illusion medallion.

I just got to the Abyss but it's locked and there's nothing but a LOX tank to interact with
What do I do?

A Spat between a thief and a psi guy? Do you need to pickpocket him in order to get that shit? Going Telekinesis/Temporal/45 Thot controller unarmed boy

You mean the one where you talk to go and negotiate with the captain? I already killed that one, is there another?

>when you tell The Dude his real name
Is he mostly just putting on an act to not attract unwanted attention? He seems to be insanely knowledgeable and very old, possibly older than Ezra.

did you wipe out port crag as well?

How did you find his real name?

Deep Caverns

no, you can convince him to lend it to you and then refuse to give it to him back when you realize he's a hack and stole it from his master

Deep Caverns, Biotech Residential area.

This is the guy that says he's seen Six but then says some drunk rambling to cover it up.

So long, second-rate psionic. Thanks for the time medallion and the beginner lessons. Doubt your brain stains will ever get off the bar's floor.

Attached: 20190812125728_1.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

No. It's a guy. You are not time traveling.

why are you so edgy

what kind of man doesn't smack talk his enemies or spit on their remains?

>decide to make psi character
>though control sounds cool
>put points into it and talk to ezra to learn psi abilities
>LOL LE EPIC TROLE YOURE STRANDED ON AN ISLAND WITH AN AZURIDE AT LEVEL 1 WITH NO WEAPONS XD
holy fuck why does this game have to be so fucking tedious? What the fuck did I put points into this fucking useless skill for?

Most people on Yea Forums are teenagers and bad at video games. These threads are proof of this.

check your quick invoker, you unlocked a new psi skill and you were supposed to use it against the weak azuridae

>He didn't put 15 into Thot Control and start with a Will of 8 or higher when playing a fucking Psionic

Did you resist his thought-control, and then respectfully disengage? He'll teach you neural overload without ever sending you to that island if you actually built your psionic character correctly from level 1.

Where can I find regen vests?

i'm 34 and the ultimate being faggot stfu

is there any difference between serrated blade steel types when making bladed armor/boots?

lol, false flagger

whoever sells components

oh
im a hybrid psi. Oh does the thought of someone not making a perfectly minmaxed character in a single player compute game trigger your autism? god you're such a fucking loser.

Affects armor penalty and weight.

>psi hybrid
based, better than full psi faggots that think they're hot shit because they can abuse crit damage bonuses

Welcome to the autists in these threads. Defending yourself will just trigger their autism even more.

if someone tries thought controlling you, like maybe a thought control trainer - you break eye contact obviously
not shit your pants about getting pwned while trying to learn your first spell LMAO

Oh no

Attached: oh no.png (708x339, 106K)

since underrail obviously attracts people who game on shitboxes, what other shitbox-approved vidya can you guys recommend?

Any SNES or lower era game and emulators.

Attached: anonisretarded.jpg (403x109, 12K)

faster than light? I dont remember the specs

anyone else sort of disappointed that certain crafting choices are just no-brainers
like with energy shields, everyone uses efficient energy shields
or with shotguns the only choice is tactical

Bullshit, min maxing is ESSENTIAL to playing this game right.

fuck off, autist

They're both at least 200 years old, but Ezra is almost guaranteed to be older than Dude, since Ezra was an Apex technocrat when Dude was just heading a lab in Hollow Earth.

It's just that Dude was head of Psionic research in Hollow Earth, and was the guy that led Biocorp's analysis of the monoliths. He led the project that created all the dopplegangers in Tithonus lab.
I always figured he was staying drunk on the brew to stop his doppleganger from shredding him, but during his quest he seems to have control of his doppleganger so who knows.

Not really, although it helps

You will suffer for your sinful suggestions and play style. Master Styg has made sure of this.

Attached: 1496539101280.png (500x474, 115K)

How much health do you gain per con point?

>get pesticide grenades
>"Finally, now I can kill those fuckers easil-"
>somehow less effective than a mk1 standard grenade
T-thanks game

Attached: 1538586065556.png (250x382, 154K)

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Constitution

throw the pest grenade into a choke and kite the bugs so that they stay in the cloud while attacking you

>tfw ripping apart groups of niggas with .44 explosive ammo filled Tommy Gun

Should I do anything before going to the Abyss?

Get the torch and the juice

poor lunatics, eaten by a pack of pittbulls. They never stood a chance

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.03M)

Could someone explain this? Would this mean that if the last damage done to a target was some big number done by a sniper rifle then this ability would increase that damage and deal it over 4 turns?

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (717x329, 76K)

yes

Yuuuup.

So is this as stupidly OP as it sounds or is there some catch to it?

>go with the meme, maximum bullet minimum aim spec
>use it on a tommy gun with explosive bullets
it may cost 400,000 charons to fire it for 12 seconds but those natives never knew what hit'm

Yes. Just another amazing TM ability.
On tranquility it costs like 3 AP and 3 psi, hilarious.

The one with the lighthouse? Yeah, cleared
Perhaps I am missing some patrol, as I already cleared everything on land. Will have to check

Generally you don't want most targets alive for 4 turns, so unless you have some stuns to spare you probably won't use it

The catch is that some enemies can heal. But if you cast it on stunned enemy, the enemy is essentially ead.

it takes 4 seconds to deal it's damage
that said when paired with a big damage skill there's no way to deal more damage for 10 (5) AP

whatever you are hitting hard enough for the skill to matter, you want dead instantly, not on 4 turns, not only because it can probably kill you but because it can heal or regen and that would fuck it up, its not bad but its not that good either, it also depends on you doing a single high damage hit, things that hit multiple times or do multiple types of damage are useless for it

I fucked up guys

I ran out of a map in combat with some sormibaeren because I was getting swarmed, and now every time I enter the map, I get buttfucked by the remaining 6 or so guys (they all go first because I fled in combat). Is there literally anything I can do about this, or that map basically a no-go zone forever? Does it ever reset?