Is it worth getting into in 2019?

I've never played Smite and not very experienced in other MOBAs.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_Smite_image1600w[1].jpg (1600x800, 277K)

the game is not THAT shit, the people that make it are though. You may be banned randomly and support won't answer your emails, don't play that shit ass game

You can't talk about it here because MUH TRIBES MUH DEAD MEME GAME FUCK HI REZ but I think it's pretty fun and have been playing it recently with friends after not playing for a few years.

I've berated people and called them every word under the sun and have never been banned or even warned. It seems like "i was randomly banned!" types almost always weren't randomly banned, but I suppose it's possible.

I was banned because of something i said on twitter, not even joking

in-game my account was alright, i was joking calling my irl friends niggers in private chats in-game and banned me for that too

The game is full of kids that are way better than you, you will fight smurfs like 95% of the time and lose most of the time. It is really frustrating, also games get decided by who gets the first 5 kills because kids give up.

>the game is not THAT shit, the people that make it are though. You may be banned randomly and support won't answer your emails, don't play that shit ass game
The game is ok to try every hero at least once. I was banned randomly too an support never answered my emails ever.

I've called people niggers/spics etc multiple times in games and have never been banned.

>you will fight smurfs like 95% of the time
This is true sadly. I've tried playing with a friend that was completely new to the game and we constantly matched against people that were level 100+

What? I've been playing with a low level friend and I'm near level 100 and we were pretty much exclusively going against retards who were awful at the game.

It's bad
Fuck HiRez
Dead game
Killed Tribes
Killed Paladins
100% chance they killed this too long ago

No.

It really depends on the game mode I guess

I played it on Switch for quite a bit and it is a pretty fun game. Arena or whatever the 5v5 casual mode was called is a lot of fun.
Conquest fucking sucks though.

Attached: 1516504833796.png (544x534, 319K)

>Smite peaking at 13k every day only counting steam users
>Paladins peaking at 20k every day only counting steam users
>Both games are still regularly updated and given support
Look I get it, they killed your epic meme game, but what you're saying is just untrue.

i was a bit famous in game, had the game devs following me on twitter and they banned me xD

>xD
fuck off r*ddit nigger

dilate

Who were you? A streamer?

I quit it a few months ago and don't regret it. The game is fun and a great MOBA to play. Played over 1000 hours on console and on PC. But the matchmaking is so unbelievably bad that you'll often find yourself wondering why the fuck you are even putting yourself through this shit. Truth be told, the shit was like a drug. I had the skill to keep going and kept looking for that last win like it was a line of coke or something. It's not uncommon to go on losing/winning streaks of 10+ games so that last win could take some time. There are theories that the matchmaking purposefully puts you in those streaks by matching you with bad teammates since streaks are VERY common. Do yourself a favor and just don't play it. At it's best, it's a great game. But you won't really get to see that very often thanks to getting paired with shitters.
>mfw remember teammates going 0-10 under 10 minutes and unironically blaming the team for not helping them despite doing 1v3's and shit
God what an awful community it was. I don't even know if half the time they were trolls or are actually that fucking awful.

Attached: angery.jpg (717x402, 32K)

I played it since release and dropped it right around the time they released Cerberus. No regrets for the time I played. It’s a really fun game. I just have too much shit going on now to play MOBAs constantly anymore. It’s a genre for teenagers or NEETs with nothing else going on so they can dump the time into it. Also they got way too money grubbing with all the Limited skins and shit they pump out now. It used to be a one or two a year thing and it started becoming an every other month thing

It's bloated as fuck, plagued with constant bugs and technical issues that hi-rez will not solve and they massacred my favourite map (Assault). Every newly released god is deliberately overpowered and their balancing nerfs/buffs are random at best.
I stopped playing before they changed the matchmaking, maybe it's better now but based on history it probably isn't.

>HERE'S A SICK FUCKING SKIN BRUH!
>it's locked in a chest with 90 voice packs and ward skins ;^))))))))
game is kept alive by whales

Attached: 1561209311531.jpg (960x583, 49K)

Phone Mobas are unironically better and more fun due to shorter matches. Cuts out the entire 10 minute laning phase.

No dont. They have the sleeziest Lootbox system out there and other shitty monetization options. I liked the game but after 90% of the good skins were locked behind lootboxes or limited time event (with a fuck ton of skins just not coming back at all anymore) i bailed.

I really like the characters and how some of them play but I don't want to learn a fucking MOBA. Most times I played it the matches ended after 5 minutes as soon as someone got killed and started surrender votes that always passed. It doesn't help that bot matches are even more retarded and don't represent the actual gameplay in the slightest. In other words it's another one of those "spend 1000 hours grinding your teeth against the game full of people who are tired of it, while learning meta when you're not playing, and only then start having fun" games. Fuck that shit.

only retards care about the faggot skins in the game
default is the only way to go and is much better when you shit on diamond mastery faggots with their $100 dollar odyssey skins

Hello Hi-Rez PR guy

VER
VVW
VVX
>ping spamming