I USED TO RULE THE WORLD

CHUNKS WOULD LOAD WHEN I GAVE THE WORD

Attached: minecraft coldplay.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-sH53vXP2A
youtube.com/watch?v=d1PGHFQT4cY&t=225s
youtube.com/watch?v=p0o8dXhf2Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=Gzpn5m8AINs
youtube.com/watch?v=XjkibXv84WU
youtu.be/w9OHJ_V8BrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 95A29C91-B633-4B45-83E8-D6D0E0F53611.png (480x1080, 10K)

NO DONT DO IT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

AWW MAN

>Saw a webm on /wsg/ of some retards crying to whatever this shit is
Good fucking god.

NOW EVERY NIGHT I STOW AWAY, OUT FROM THE MOBS I USED TO SLAY!
Fuck you niggers CaptainSparklez Minecraft songs were kino.

>tfw you lived long enough to see zoomers get nostalgic for this autistic bullshit.

Attached: 1340590414687.jpg (320x287, 10K)

link?

The fuck even is it!?

>post yfw HE FELL OFF THE FUCKING BUILDING

Attached: 1565106666799.jpg (926x1027, 166K)

I just hate that now he's only cashing in on it because it's the trendy new thing. He'd done everything to distance himself from his past but now he's re-releasing all of his songs just to get more popularity for his dying channel.

Guy didn't even write the songs, he was just riding off of tryhardninja's talent.

Some autistic Minecraft song parody from 2012.

Attached: 1454537381091.jpg (600x451, 81K)

unironically a minecraft song parody of coldplay's viva la vida
yes, it's just as shit as it sounds

Guess no one can listen to Coldplay anymore.

Attached: Reiner_contemplates_suicide.png (1004x1584, 2.05M)

IF THIS BATTLE SHOULD LEAVE ME SLAIN
I KNOW HEROBRINE WILL CALL MY NAME

>tfw you lived long enough to see 30 something millennials become as irrelevant and grumpy as gen Xers and boomers

Attached: 1510420565648.jpg (326x326, 16K)

yeah, because ultimate showdown was high culture

Attached: Ask+the+bernie+basher+anything_79f988_5614046.jpg (768x396, 53K)

zoomerchads breathe
oldfags seethe

2005 internet culture is a universe away from manufactured garbage made by Youtube ecelebs for children.

Fuck off tripfag

The fuck?
People should only know or care about Clocks ever, from fucking Coldplay.

>Supreme Poster of /pol/ and /jp/
Doomentio?

>Doomentio
I don't know who that is because everything on google is in spanish.
Needless to say I am not he

Can trannies be exterminated?

Yes. Because someone had to MAKE the song and animation for ultimate destiny.

CREEPUH

Can trannies be exterminated?

>Minecraft kids are now shitting up the internet jerking each other off because they played Minecraft when everyone else shat on them because of their autism
>this proves that Fortnite kids will also grow up in a decade or so and shit up the internet jerking each other off because they played Fortnite when everyone else shat on them because of their autism
The future of internet culture is grim

Attached: 1565185501552.png (420x420, 399K)

I mean, even though I love Fallen Kingdom, TNT and the like, I've gotta admit, I would much rather go back to 2005 when everything felt exploratory and new than the rigidness of the early 2010s.

Based roll

>tfw all of the kids are jerking each other off because of minecraft back in 2012
What the fuck is even happening? I never even really stopped playing the game, why the fuck is it suddenly some big resurgence of "Wooooah it's such an underappreciated game" like fuck no, it just lost relevancy it never lost its following are these fucking zoomers retarded

Did you do it?

>tfw it was your first time hearing viva la vida
>used to be your jam

Attached: 1555551388077.png (185x190, 36K)

it already happened with harry potter around 10 years ago...just wait for the minecraft theme park

Is the MGSV Demon Edition hot bullshit?

HA HA
KOJIMAFAGS BTFO'd

Attached: 1565559932443.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Fact: Viva la vida is the only good pop song to come out in the past 10 years.

Will I have sex?

No no no stop enjoying things
Youger generations can't have their own culture it's impossible
Everything except my childhood was SHIT

Coldplay are the only ones who can make actual music. That isn't about sex Nigger drugs and nigger activity but actual fucking music.

Will the wall be built?

>why the fuck is it suddenly some big resurgence of "Wooooah it's such an underappreciated game" like fuck no, it just lost relevancy it never lost its following are these fucking zoomers retarded
A bunch of ecelebs started making videos about it again. That's literally it.

It was.
Unironically despite also experiencing the 2012 Minecraft nostalgia, I'd much rather go back to 2005
>YTPs
>YTMNDs
>AngelFire and Geocities
>Weird obscure esoteric video game mods that are now lost to time
>Peak of anime artstyle and writing.
Etc

Attached: Hellsing 2001 wallpaper.jpg (776x485, 123K)

are you a zionist puppet?

I'm sorry. But don't worry. I listen now to Miles Davis and Aphex Twin and Godspeed. It's just that I say that partly because late 00s/early 10s had a lot of my sister playing pop and my black majority elementary school playing a lot of related music to what you said.

Attached: 1525933097578.gif (336x256, 401K)

Underage b&

I now this is bait when I see it talking about YTP as anything besides complete trash

Not saying they weren't trash. Just saying that it was enjoyable trash and not soulless garbage. Besides. There were some good quality stuff like Achille12345's YTPs.

will I get a gf?

CREEPER

OHH MAAAAN

Yeah, that seems like its the only reason. Pewdiepie has sold his soul to Youtube.
>Tons of art and OC
>animation hit its peak
>weird and obscure websites
>old forums
Fuck dude, I miss all of that shit. I miss the old memes from back then, I miss the old websites, hell, I miss the old layout of Youtube before it became a corporate wasteland.
>HAHA will smith utuber! HE NOT YOUTOOB ISN"T IT FUNNI??
>haha yelling screaming man funny because ironic GET IT?

Fuck all of this shit. The internet was great until all of the greedy kikes came in and monetized every last bit of it and sucked out any soul that it had. Fuck this goddamn timeline I wish none of this shit ever became mainstream.

>ytps are complete trash haha look at me I'm a contrarian, mom!
YTPs had more soul than any of your fucking samey dime-a-dozen talking heads ever will. They weren't always funny, but it's indicative of the counterculture that was prominent at the time, and there was quality shit.

>Achille12345
You. I like you.

Can I have something to eat?

CREEPER?

AWWWW SHIT NOT THIS FUCKING THING AGAIN PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHEN CAN THIS FUCKING DIE SO THAT CAPTAINSPARKLEZ GOES BACK TO THE PIT THAT HE CRAWLED OUT OF

Cease.

Attached: Cooler delet this.jpg (1200x908, 104K)

You have to be over 18 to post here.

>>Tons of art and OC
literally still exists to a greater capasity than ever
>>animation hit its peak
no it didn't
>>weird and obscure websites
still exists if you actually look
>>old forums
fair enough

Kill yourself

They will be all gone when summer ends

SO WE BACK IN THE MINE

Things sure were better back in the days right?

Attached: desu.png (1902x936, 628K)

>tripfagging outside of your boards
you need to go back to them and stay there.

fortnite will be dead in 10 years because the servers will shut down.

i kinda miss old minecraft celebs when they were good.

Attached: 09a1fba8e450d32a02bf12a6e11edf0a.jpg (600x398, 49K)

>Fuck dude, I miss all of that shit. I miss the old memes from back then, I miss the old websites, hell, I miss the old layout of Youtube before it became a corporate wasteland.
Whilst there are some memes I certainly don't miss. I do miss things like demotivational posters. That shit was gold. I do miss stuff like AngelFire and all of the other armature homemade websites that looked like simple HTML pages with GIFs and images.
Even ignoring the Internet. Anime and vidya was fucking great in the early to mid 2000s.
>You. I like you.
Thanks. He's one of my favourite YTP creators. Too bad he doesn't upload as much.

>still exists if you actually look
They have broken links and pictures like 99% of the time.

I hope so. I understand why people are nostalgic for Minecraft itself. But the song parodies were guilty pleasures even back then. They are nothing worth overpraising.

>Cherrypicking
Even still Desu is better than Wojakspam.

Attached: Smiling Cigarette Smoking Man.jpg (639x480, 48K)

will I ever get a cute loving gf?

ITT: The time I was a spastic teen spouting a bunch of pop culture references was full of soul and fun, the time you used it was a souless cashgrab

Shit forgot to post demotivational poster as my pic related.

Attached: Shadowrun.jpg (750x600, 95K)

it's minecraft good?

man your so calm cool and collected because you posted a .jpg of a man smoking
how freaking epic are you, user?

reroll

GOT OUR PICKAXE SWINGIN' FROM
why do you underage normalfags come here? what can you possibly glean from this place other than making it worse? all you people do is try to fit in, but make yourselves look like faggots who only can post the same buzzwords because you're not built on anything but unoriginality. fuck every last one of you kikes.

Maybe it's time you get off Yea Forums, grandpa.

>mfw zoomers are actually getting nostalgic for minecraft and criticize fortnite for being "for kids"

Attached: 1562412267313.png (600x600, 220K)

will I get a job soon

>"because you posted a .jpg of a man smoking"
>Not knowing who CSM is
I like X-Files. Is that a problem?

Attached: 1562348755241.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

youtube.com/watch?v=I-sH53vXP2A
No one else was posting it and I had to search it myself. I fucking hate this place.

>only know these from memes because I'm literally too old for this shit
>younger brothers are legit nostalgic for them
Zoomer culture fucking astounds me

Attached: wha.png (259x260, 81K)

it doesn't matter who it is. All these "my taste and generation is fucking superior" posts have some dude smoking attached to them for some reason.

thats a lot of mons

gf before december?

Will I hook up with that one girl

Ironic

Imagine being so brainwashed and mentally unstable that you make up this image of a man smoking that you think is everywhere you look and you start freaking out at every image of a man smoking even when it has nothing to do with the concept of a superiority complex.

That's an edit dumbass

AHN AHN
OH FUCKKKK
FUCK YEAH PUT YOUR CREEPER IN MY MINESHAFT
AAAHHHH MY TNT IS GOING TO GO OFF
FFFUCK STEVE YOU'RE SO BLOCKY

Imagine having your head so stuck up your ass you literally cannot comprehend that people had a different childhood from yours. Imagine how retarded a person would have to be for that. Can you imagine?

>"my taste and generation is fucking superior"
You clearly didn't read my post. Try again. I admitted to enjoying 2012 Minecraft content but I thought that CaptainSparklez' content is fucking overpraised when there was far better content being produced and rendered obscure. Someday someone will rediscover them but for now they are buried deep inside Youtube's algorithim.
>have some dude smoking attached to them for some reason.
Well that's not my problem, I just prefer using CSM as a reaction image because I like using him as a reaction image, and in this case I was using it as a smile of approval.

This.

Attached: Smug Cigarette Smoking Man.jpg (1280x857, 190K)

>unoriginality
Says the faggot unironically using Yea Forums maymay lingo

I want to die. The fact zoomers are sperging out for this shit is sad. MUH MINECRAFT

Is smoking a tobacco pipe based?

I'm pretty sure most early zoomers regret current zoomers

Oh I'm sorry I don't keep up with the lives of pathetic spineless faggots crying over shit and uploading it to the internet like you do.

Oh I can comprehend it. It's just, interesting. I'm not trying to act superior it's just weird compared to my childhood because youtube wasn't even a thing for me.
It's like hearing about how people grew up in other countries. It's just weird but not really in a way that I'd feel better than them because of it.

Attached: heurgh.png (472x279, 9K)

Will I ever get a gf soon?

Back in my day we watched Code Geass Viva La Vida AMVs and shed manly tears. None of this zoomer crap *sip*

>cringy video game """music"""
even when I was 12 years old I found this shit to be unbearably awkward to watch, and would rather listen to actual music by talented people

Attached: 1511891966122.png (371x404, 235K)

Fair enough, that's a very reasonable view point.

I am stupid I guess.

Unironically a great parody and even better song

Am I gay?

based DT dabbing on the tobacco industry

More like you're an underage newfag AND a retard for even browsing /wsg/ in the first place.

Attached: 1565396089429.jpg (153x199, 6K)

imagine arguing with someone who avatarfags as a balding mayo smoking a cigarette
this thread is filled with dumb children. learn to not reply and lurk.

God real?

>Talking shit about other board while on fucking Yea Forums of all places
Oh fuck that's a good one.
Half the time retards screeching about newfags are the actual newfags. It fucking reeks of "DO I FIT IN YET!?"

Shit thread.
Actual MC thread.

Will Wrath:Aeon of Ruin come out before the end of august?

nobody posted FLAOT yet?
sad

Lewis has only been getting better.
youtube.com/watch?v=d1PGHFQT4cY&t=225s

cringe

will i make it to the Netherlands and in life?

how did it go mr. trump

reroll numero two

Attached: 1564376428012s.jpg (119x124, 2K)

Why the hell did every single hot 100 song of 2012 had a minecraft parody?

this, I loved THN

have sex

Bump

This is all a cycle. Gen xers older than you thought your own childhood era of stuff like Harry potter, Pokemon (the show), Kids next door, Spongebob, Fairly odd parents, etc. was cringe trash compared to 80s stuff.

Prob got a lot of views

Reminder that people who were 11 when this video came out can post here now
Reminder that zoomers are taking over Yea Forums and there’s absolutely nothing boomers can do it about it

Should I ask her out?

Did Epstein really commit suicide

People on Yea Forums were already reminiscing on the Pokemon parody songs album in 2009 so I don't see how this is any different except "muh zoomers".

>zoomers are now crying over fucking minecraft parodies

>peak of anime artstyle
Fuck no are you insane?
It was better than now, but the nineties and eighties shit all over the 2000s, and this is objective fact, no boomer shitposting

>Original Composition
vs.
>Rewrite of an existing track
Hmm

Nostaglgia works in cycles. You're witnessing the generations under yours complete one full cycle. There are many lengths of cycles but the first one is usually something liked as a kid, scorned as an teen, then yearned for as a young adult. Same shit happened with Pokemon. Hell your parents probably had similar cycles.

just let them have it and stop being autistic about it.

Attached: 1520185509156.jpg (321x296, 11K)

Meh. Like I said before, this isn't that different from Millennials crying over "Pokecrap" (as Gen xers called it) theme song in 2009.

if you dont stop posting smug men sucking fags I'm gonna put you in my oven

Will every zoomer die of anal cancer in the next half hour?

will I get a big titty blonde gf who's just as smart as me and enjoys the band madness in the next year?

Welp.
Don't give a shit about your opinion, but you do know you're obligated to post the audio clip now, right?

oh god, i have finally reached the year where people is unironically nostalgic about minecraft, it feels so weird, i just hope in another 10 years the people younger than me suffer way more seeing people be nostalgic about fortnite

Attached: 1552243159947.png (1478x1077, 527K)

Will I ever be happy in life?

Will she break up with him and be available for me to ask her out

Technically Minecraft nostalgia already started last year, mid-late 2018

Is there really a meaning to life?

is MGS5 demon edition real?

Pasta la vista

Attached: 'Bad' Dream.png (961x876, 1.07M)

>Minecraft nostalgia threads
>CoD 4 nostalgia threads
>WoW nostalgia threads
>Halo nostalgia threads
>Wii nostalgia threads

Attached: [Cleo]Elfen_Lied_-_13_(Dual_Audio_10bit_BD1080p_x265).mkv_snapshot_07.35_[2018.07.04_21.29.26].jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

Like I said before, it's a cycle. Remember that people on retro forums used to hate on people who grew up with 3d consoles like N64 and PS1.

Will I ever be loved?

Attached: FLAOT1.png (985x911, 1.12M)

user...

Well those are all over 10+ years old now.

is she ticklish?

Weirdly, nostalgia cycles move quite a bit faster on the Internet compared to other media, maybe because the Internet skewers younger than movie producers. In real life, nostalgic movies and TV shows in 2019 are still stuck on le 80s, moving somewhat into the 90s a bit.

But on the internet, it's a much different story. People online were ALREADY nostalgic about the 80s and posting "Child of the 80s" lists around 1995-2005.

Then the "le 90s kid" craze ALREADY happened online in 2005-2015 (remember all those Buzzfeed/Leddit/Facebook memes in 2012 constantly mentioning the 90s).

Then nostalgia for early 2000s stuff like Shrek, skater punk, and Spy Kids was ALREADY big online 2015-2018.

Now in 2018-2019, the new wave of Zoomer nostalgia for the late 00s-early 10s things like Party rock anthem, iCarly, Minecraft, and Cool math games has ALREADY swept over the internet.

Yet in real life, there probably won't be any legit nostalgia movies/TV for 2012, Party rock anthem, or Minecraft until like 2042. Again, since Internet nostalgia moves seemingly faster than IRL nostalgia.

Why stop at the audio?
The animation with the audio is better anyway

2 years?

I'll take it.

Anyone remember Shadow of Israphel?

I mean, CaptainSparklez also had to make the animations for his parodies

will I get a lgf?

and?

Now zoomers post childhood nostalgia for the late 00s-early 10s, a once-maligned era

Attached: 1552794149084.png (1101x1211, 794K)

Everybody loves to pretend their generation was the best and pretends there wasn't shit back then too. Music is a good example of this shit.

Not that I think what we have no is remotely good though. Good music is still out there people just need to look for it and with the internet it's even easier than ever.

bump

Am I under arrest?

This. None of this shit is any less cringy and lame than the "I was born in the wrong generation XD" bullshit.

>underaged minecraft poster still posts REEEE in 2019
>these retards have ruined Yea Forums

This, none of this is new, we spent years feeling nostalgic about shit people older than us at the time thought were fucking stupid.
>oh wow kids these days are feeling nostalgic for tony hawk, mgs3, and pizza hut playstation demo discs what has the world come to, why can't they be nostalgic for the stuff i experienced in my childhood like earthbound or yoshi's island
Stop being a gate-keeping faggot, it's just kids being kids and insufferable boomers being insufferable fucking boomers.

Attached: 1502392290651.jpg (680x432, 40K)

The 90s and 80s art style are better than early 2000s but there's a certain charm to the early 2000s artstyle where I say that the shading style/line-art peaked in a way. As in that nothing more could be done after that and they should've stuck with 80s, 90s and early 2000s style colouring and ended it there. Instead now they are doing oversatured colouring in >current year and it looks fucking awful. Really the only anime that got anywhere close after was RedLine in 2008.

Watch out pal, he's watched Presidents die.
youtube.com/watch?v=p0o8dXhf2Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=Gzpn5m8AINs

Attached: 1565470080506.jpg (511x640, 34K)

Imagine being a kid enjoying something and some late-teens early-20s neckbeard faggot waddles up to you and says, "Achkually did you know we used to shit on all that baby bullshit, maybe you should watch some REAL television like 90s cartoons and the stuff I grew up with." People hated being condescended to as a kid, I know I did, everyone has gotten this treatment before, my question is how do you suddenly forget all those years of boomers being giant faggots and looking down on you and blindly becoming the very thing you hated as a kid? I feel no scorn towards the kids who enjoy flossing or fortnite or jake paul shit because I was in the exact same place when I was their age, so how much of an absolute turbo faggot do you have to be to see a child enjoying themselves and call them "cringy". I fucking hate teenagers and 20 year olds more than I hate kids because of this, kids are allowed to be petty brats you fuckers aren't.

Attached: 1483495292659.jpg (720x706, 33K)

You losers all sound like my 50 yo alcoholic father lmao
>H-how dare kids be nostalgic for dumb shit -I- didn't grew up with
Did you forget when you were young and stupid too?

Attached: 1456177917293.jpg (500x700, 64K)

have we entered clownworld?

Will I make it?

imagine being nostalgic for minecraft aka autism: the game

Attached: 565564.jpg (531x558, 77K)

See:

I both hate and love the magic that would arise from Internet autism back then.

Listen THE FUCK UP you god damn ZOOMERS
it's time you fucks listen to THE fucking MINECRAFT SONG
youtube.com/watch?v=XjkibXv84WU

zoom zoom

Did you really fuck that kid, Dahnald?

Is it gay to like traps?

ok but why are you racist

will i ever break out of depression and become a better, more useful member of society

Ouch. That's a harsh response.

Will I be content with my life soon?

Guess that’s life.

Will I soon finally get rid of that retard that's been ruining my life and be at peace?

Attached: 1565615992514.png (1280x982, 248K)

check this 5

Attached: Frieza lol.jpg (627x351, 28K)

Fallen Kingdom > Revenge > TNT > Gold Digger

ouch

can I be the new boss?

was crash wrath of cortex a good game

>NOOOOOOOOOO WTF YOU CANT GET NOSTALGIC FOR THINGS I DONT LIKE

Attached: 1555310017091.png (785x1000, 254K)

based

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

>underage posting soijak variant #1022
It checks out.

>Gatekeeping
>Bad
See I'd be fine with this if these kids were getting nostalgic for actual good media from that era, shit like Mario Galaxy.

Instead we have an entire generation of zoomers who grew up watching Youtube e-celebs sing fucking Minecraft Coldplay parodies.

Oh fuck off you no fun allowed little cunt.
I'm grown ass man in my 30's, probably way older than your faggot ass and I have a bit of a nostalgia remembering building my shitty castle back in alpha.

Is Leon S. Kennedy from the Resident Evil Series the 4th Character in the Fighter Pass?

There's a difference between getting nostalgic for a game vs getting nostalgic for a fucking eceleb.

Also 95% of these kiddies didn't even play the game when it was in the 2009 alpha. They're getting nostalgic for shit from like 7 years ago.

Are we getting a Grinch Pass in Smash Ultimate after the first fighter pass?

>you're underage if you criticize my retarded hypocritical boomer opinion
kill yourself.

Attached: sora_shiina.webm (1280x720, 467K)

Is touhou 17 good?

I dont care about minecraft fags
Its the fortnite nostalgia boom however thats gonna do it for
Once people on Yea Forums get unironicly nostalgic over fortnite i leave this place for good
Already been thinking about it since the unironic CoD threads started appearing here

>used to beat my meat to gillian anderson 22 years ago
>still do occasionally

Attached: exactly-how-gillian-anderson-looks-this-good-at-50__754600_.jpg (799x401, 229K)

What did the 80s have? He-man? Absolute shit

I just would have enjoyed an early 2000s nostalgia boom since we basicly did not have one at all and just straight up jumped into the 2010s
That pisses me off so much

ya te vi dum

Mario galaxy is shit lol

keep thinking deep thoughts old man

Attached: your-real-life.jpg (600x673, 96K)

NOW EVERY NIGHT I GO STOW AWAY

Iam only 22 lol

You know your parents probably thought Ren & Stimpy or Dexter's Lab was the dumbest shit, right?

My mom liked watching spongebob and ren and stimpy with me

oh shit

>e-celebs sing fucking Minecraft Coldplay parodies
Ok, because you're stupid I guess I'll explain it to you but people shitposting minecraft song parodies are more often than not zoomers poking fun at the bullshit they used to watch with other zoomers. My 20 year old little brother and his friends always reference this shit but in a "Man, I can't believe we used to watch that shit" way.

youtu.be/w9OHJ_V8BrQ

CAUSE BABY TONIIIIGHT

Glad to see I'm not the only one bothered by this shit
>*some opinion but post le smokey man to look patrician*
I mean the filename is literally "Smiling Cigarette Smoking Man"