The 400IQ strat is to reserve the name with a friend. Snag the names first then wait a couple days...

The 400IQ strat is to reserve the name with a friend. Snag the names first then wait a couple days. Delete your character and have a friend instantly take the name while you are customizing the character. Right before youre ready to hit accept, have the friend delete the name so you can take it with your character fully customized.

What names are you reserving tonight Yea Forums?

Attached: wow-classic.jpg (1024x512, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

classic.wowhead.com/dressing-room#sc0V0zJ89cMzM9o87n
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this autism?

brainlet, you can use the character you make tonight on release btw.

Attached: 1543213391965.png (248x204, 13K)

I'm just going to reserve a name. While that name is reserved, I'm going to practice customizing more human male warlock multiple times. I'll be able to make my character and Ctrl V my name in 2 seconds.

Kneegrow is already taken
Sorry ladies.

I so hope all the big streamer names will get taken by people who aren't those streamers of sycophant fanboys of them.

proof?

I am amazed how much people give a fuck about their character names.

>implying blizz isn't secretly reserving those
Even if they don't, this will probably happen
>be the first to take a streamers name
>play for 5 minutes
>forced disconnect
>log back in
>pic related

Attached: 1546074644871.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

>400 IQ
>playing an Activision Blizzard game in 2019
pick one

You are your name and a name makes you.
It's the first, main, and most important part of your identity, especially online.

Implying I want to have a name like Bob so I can show off

this is absolutely going to happen. Either through blizzard responding to asmoncuck or through getting mass reported

I'm not paying half a month of subscription to reverse a name nobody is going to take anyway.

Reverse?

are you serious?

>still not sure about names
>less than 6hrs remaining

Attached: 1554493054056.jpg (322x322, 13K)

Dinkle
Twinkle
John

>only 14 days to decide the looks of your character before the race to 60 starts
>start worrying about your race 7 days later
>not even sure about the class anymore a day before launch
>make up your mind on race+class again an hour before it starts
>start panicking cause you need to pick aesthetics now
>tfw 10 seconds left and you're still stuck on picking face style

Attached: 1550699864067.png (221x228, 11K)

does this actually happen to people? i made up my mind months ago, ill never understand this mindset

Absolutely. I feel the opposite from you, I literally can not fathom how people can not care about appearance and identity.

How do I actually reserve the names?
In the client?

>race

way to ruin to ruin the classic experience

you can use this classic.wowhead.com/dressing-room#sc0V0zJ89cMzM9o87n in the meantime

Hentai
Lolicon
Netorare

all taken

i never said that, i jsut meant i pre-customed my characters months again and never waned from my descisions.

Anyone who has chosen to give blizzard money early so that they can reserve a name should be killed

it's only two weeks, it's not like you're giving them a free month

>rushing to 60 as fast as possible
>caring about "first 60 race" in a 15-year old game

yikers

im not speedrunning but im certainly not lagging behind the general pack, im not crazy.

Youre right, you're giving them half a month.. people like you are the reason wow went to shit in the first place

I subbed 4 months ago just for changes to get to beta / stress tests.

Wasn't disappointed.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_080819_210653.jpg (2560x1440, 951K)

Nah