How much money have you wasted in breaking video game related items? Between a GBA, 3 DSes, 3 3ds, 2 GC controller s...

How much money have you wasted in breaking video game related items? Between a GBA, 3 DSes, 3 3ds, 2 GC controller s, 2 Wii-motes, a Wii Classic controller, 4 Joy-con, a Switch, 3 DS3s, 4-5 DS4s, a laptop, a hard drive in a different laptop, a 50in TV, 8-10 broken discs and carts (more if you count the ones I swore to never touch again), and medical bills from a broken hand one time... I'm getting pretty close to 4k I think.

Attached: IMG_20190812_102233833.jpg (3120x4160, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DIn4L7hUmUI
youtube.com/watch?v=sw24BjNsnkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok Kyle

the polearm

Nothing because im not a fucking aspie retard

I used to break quite a few, but controllers are expensive as fuck now, and it's hard to find a cheap 3rd party one these days.

Right and with how small your allowance probably is, you have to be careful with your things I'm sure. You probably reuse paper plates too huh?

are you a fucking kid?

already angry at one comment, you should seek therapy man

>user doesn't break things out of anger
>immediately assume they're underage and stingy
what

Attached: 1545266161938.jpg (500x598, 53K)

sometimes i do, but only because im lazy and i dont want to dirty a glass plate

never intentionally , I'm not a fucking retard
why would you get mad at a game in the first place

Never. I'm not mentally ill so I control my emotions they don't control me.

did you make this thread thinking people would be like "haha man i get it, i relate to you!" or some shit? assuming its not bait, you've just highlighted you're a baseless beast with no impulse control.

>getting mad at videogames
Are you 10?

>you dont fuck your shit up? you must be so poor haha
you must be the stupidiest nigga alive, no wonder you break so many things

>I control my emotions they don't control me.
did you learn that in therapy?

I'm not angry at all, it was just a little joke. See, when you can afford to let your anger out like this every so often, it loses its grip on you. Really I'm one of the calmest people you'll come across since I know how to let my anger flow and then go.

>breaking your shit
>getting mad at fuckin videogames
Lamo

No I learned it by being older than most of you and being raised right. A man has self control. I bet you all cry as well.

>this

After my two old 3rd party gamecube controllers broke after 10 years I went to get a replacement. First I got a first party gamecube shaped controller that plugs into a wiimote and acts like a classic controller, but that broke within a week as it was cheap trash.

The I bought a first party gamecube controller and that broke in two weeks. Triggers were absolute trash.

Finally bought two 3rd party controllers and they have been flawless, sturdy and reliable. Spent around $40 for those first two controllers. What garbage

tell that to your therapist, bud

I guess people can pretend like they never get mad at video games to feel superior, but obviously that isn't the case. I'm guessing most people here just hold their toxic anger inside of them to keep up "appearances" lol. No wonder we have so many mass shootings these days.

not OP , it just sounds like one of those affirmations people repeat to themselves
> bet you all cry as well.
i didn't even cry when my parents died

>Pretend
How about not being a hot blooded retard and just get into your thick skull that its a fucking videogame and there's no fucking reason to get mad at it

no ones saying they don't get mad at video games, faggot. there's a difference between getting mad and going into an autistic rage and causing damage to your surroundings.

control yourself.

Good. Though I'd make an exception for something like that. Losing control of your emotions is a failing, it's just sometimes an understandable one. Videogames is not such a case.

Sometimed I get frustrated then remember its a videogame and only faggots get mad at videogameds.

>glass plate
eh? is that common? I’ve used ceramic all my life

youtu.be/DIn4L7hUmUI

>tfw OP cant respond because he was triggered by the replies and sperged out on his computer

Autist

>there are actually people autistic enough to break their controllers
I had a friend who used to play a lot of SF4AE. He was one of the chillest guys i knew and one day something snapped and he demolished his 100+ buck arcade stick. Its always people who aren't pissed off enough or people who get pissed off too much.

Attached: 1561436367146.jpg (550x550, 25K)

I'm posting from my phone actually, and I was watching That guy is nothing like me, for one I never regret anything I've done, as regret is a sign of having done something wrong and I very rarely do.

100% doubt

Define the perfect amount of pissed off lol

>Smashing walls and controllers in a fit of rage is not wrong
Wife beater material right here

Not him but what's wrong with crying if the situation is appropriate? I never understood the stigma of males needing to pretend they don't have emotions or have such rigid control of them. Obviously you should be able to control yourself but something like crying is merely a physical manifestation of extremely intense emotion.

They're my possessions, I can do anything I want with them can't I? I've never broken anything belonging to another person, as obviously that wouldn't be cool. Please, can you people not use the smallest amount of logic in your arguments?

>TV
>3 controllers
>5 keyboards
>4 mice
>A monitor
>A chair
I'd say aprox. 2 grands atleast

None. The only video game item I’ve broken was a DS Phat I got for free whose hinge snapped while opening it once after the plastic got too old and brittle.

How people manage to destroy their expensive gadgets in fits of pique, I’ll never understand.

Attached: 1455276235606.jpg (277x296, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sw24BjNsnkw

>I only sperg out and smash things that I paid for, so I am clearly a functional human being
Big doubt. Only a fucking retard gets so upset over a video game theyd break something. Youre definetely the type of faggot whod hit their own pet out of anger but its ok because you paid for it.

>they’re my possessions
Bros this is an actual future abuser this isn’t funny anymore.

Attached: 304612F6-8447-4160-B76A-EE94A1C08FEB.jpg (313x306, 31K)

I honestly can't understand getting mad enough to break your own shit, that seems so retarded. If a game starts annoying me I just turn it off and do something else.

Exactly zero.

When i was younger i used to get a lot more upset at video games than i do now but the most i ever did was yell curse words at the TV. Calm the fuck down lil sperg.

Also since i am here, does anyone know how to remove a stripped screw from the PS3 controller? The screw is completely stripped there's no way to get torque at all and it is in those narrow recesses. What do?

Attached: 15655522100202.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

2 mouses, 2 headsets, 1 keyboard.
Pretty light

OP, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and think of anything I may have broken out of anger, and there's genuinely nothing. At most, I'll just call something in the game a fag, but that's it.

Unironically seek professional help.

Who cares? Better he """"""abuses""""" a female than anything valuable. Besides, they love to be abused.

have sex

Even just a different game. Also you have to realize playing mad makes you play worse, which just makes you more mad. Stop that feedback loop by playing or doing something else.

Ok. It's true though.

Why wouldn't it be fine to hit an animal you own? Don't we slaughter them by the thousand everyday? Pigs are just as intelligent as dogs for instance.

>but muh laws

Learn to think for yourself peabrain.

eat mustard

Aight everyone go home. This post right here confirms that this is bait.
Nice try faggot, had people riding your autism train for a bit.

Attached: lipless-crankbait.jpg (788x578, 54K)

Hm mustard is good but I don't have any here. It's still true.

Just cause your mom accepted being beaten and you developed a fetish for it to cope doesn't mean that it applies to everyone else.

It is true though. Females love men who "abuse" them and seek it out and stay willingly. They love it.

Do you take pick up artists seriously too?

Never heard any, but I doubt it. What has that to do with females loving to be in """abusive""" relationships?

1 GBA SP that was broken more than a decade ago, Banjo Kazooie N&B disc though it's scratched to hell rather than outright broken and I guess a PS3 controller, but I'm sure if I open it up I can figure what's wrong with the right stick's clicking.

>tripfag
I'm sorry but your post is actually the bait. kys tripfag

Not a single cent. I grew up in a poor household, and learned to respect the value of what little I had.
Now I'm an IDORT, but I still take good care of my things.

Test

I wish for my sake what you were saying was true tbf, if you want a non-joke answer there are some females that would be drawn to that and some who wouldn't tolerate it for a moment. I know this from my experiences and friends experiences. If you honestly believe the "treat them like shit" meme you're either going to always be alone, or never get any females that are worth anything because none that are would deal with that. inb4
>females
>worth anything xD
I mean as a partner in life and possible bearer of your children etc.

If you want a partner in life, get a friend. Females will betray you, since you will have no meaning for her. She can just jump to the next in line who is already waiting.

it means you're gay.

$0.00 because im not a sperg

I don't break shit because I don't have ADHD

I haven't destroyed anything out of rage.

I don't see the point in lying on the internet, OP. Are (you)s that important?

Do you post on RoK regularly or just occasionally?

Yikes

>getting angry over video games
hahahahhahahah

Rockwell Automation?

Breaking things when you get angry is what monkeys do.
Its literally behavior of less evolved less intelligent people.

Only justifiable reason to ever break something is out of curiosity to see how it works or whats inside it.
And even then its only as a last resort if you dont have proper tools to open it and disassemble it.

Attached: 1565394841784.jpg (600x500, 113K)

I squeezed the heck out of my SNES controllers when I played as a kid and a teen, and they got stress cracks all along the corners of the dpad. I did the same with my SP and snapped the screen right off it's hinge, tore the ribbon cable and ruined it, too. I never really got mad, I just got really intensely focused and didn't realize my own autistic strength.

I think you're gayer if you try to suppress your humanity in order to confirm with what you think society expects of you tbf

Her stance is all wrong, it looks like she's breaking someone's legs not hitting dingers.

Attached: Costanza Incredulous.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Nothing because I don't really rage when playing.

Accidentally i broke a few things if i dropped them. None intentionally though, go scream into a pillow or something

$0.00

I don't throw temper tantrums because I'm not an overly emotional child. I also don't suck at games enough to get to a point where I'm so frustrated that I need to break things.

Attached: 1503530682670.gif (200x299, 2.58M)

You can always try drilling out the screw, but you need to be very careful since you can easily do a lot of damage if you fuck up or don't know what you're doing in general.

I don't have any tools basically but even if i did, how am i supposed to drill a screw that tiny? The diameter of the screw's shaft is literally 1mm wide. Wouldn't i need like some space age nano drill to do that?

I bet they make these screws soft on purpose so people can't maintain these controllers and buy new ones.

Oh fuck off retard ds3s are laughably easy to disassemble and maintain. It's your own fault you stripped a screw, there's only one way to do that and it's 100% human error. They don't even use torx or tritip niche screws like certain other game manufacturers, its literally just a phillips head, you have no excuse.

This. Imagine letting a software dictate how you feel.

Look at this absolute fucking mongoloid. I have disassembled many DS3's and Sixaxis and on all of them the screws are some of the softest i have seen and wear out easily. Take a chill pill and stop LARPing as the tech guy you dumb faggot.

>THERE IS NO WAY THIS COMMON THING CAN HAPPEN!

Literal child.

Attached: pfgn5rUq2B1w37wk2.jpg (540x405, 49K)

>seething because youre too incompent to use the right size of the most common screwhead on Earth
What a retard, seriously.

Look at this butthurt autist using words he doesn't understand.

>come into thread blasting insults at the most minor things completely unprovoked like a sperg
>says others are seething

What happened buddy? Did someone bully you today?

Are you OP? This is some grade A autism.

Whatever you say Batman.

Not having remorse or regret is a sign of autism.

Oh sorry, OP here. I stopped replying because I decided to go to Walmart to pick up another controller. Now back to hunting some monsters for me.

Attached: IMG_20190812_130145640.jpg (3120x4160, 2.22M)

Who hurt you user?

faggot

>implying it isn't the truth

This. If you’ve “raged” at vidya the point of breaking something, you're subhuman.

Funny how I'm probably the least angry person in this thread of people insulting me for being angry.

We can sense you seething through your posts, you should calm down.

you broke a controller over monster hunter WORLD????? actually autism it's the easiest game in the franchise

Nope. Almost beat the quest I'm stuck on just now too, once I do I'll be golden for the rest of the day.

There is no need to be upset, it's just a game.