3x3

Post your favorite vidya.

Attached: 3x3.png (945x1345, 1.7M)

>expecting someone to waste tons of time making a damn image with box art on it instead of just typing that shit out
I know there are things that help you generate them but it's still 50000x faster to type a list of fucking games than making a fucking image. Goddamn, kids. Reading is good, not everything has to be a fucking image like it was when you were four years old and had to have picture books.

1/2

Fuck off reddit nigger

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1080x1078, 489K)

I think you're the first person I've seen that places DS3 above DS1.
I'm the same way

Basically just listed my top 10 from top left to bottom right, but 10 is obviously missing. ATM it's DQ XI, but a Switch re-release of Twilight Princess might push that aside.

FE3H is also slowly working it's way past the others.

Attached: 3x3LowQual.jpg (3264x3264, 2.61M)

7/9
4/7

Attached: 3x3.png (900x900, 1.26M)

>not being a fucking 4 year old means you're lolreddit
You must be 18 or over to use Yea Forums, kid.

I can never fully fill out one of these

Attached: 1513997582822.jpg (900x900, 99K)

It's faster in the long run to make an image and post it than remembering and typing out 9 games every thread.
2/2 (SK, BT3)
Not a fan of Sinnoh-era Pokemon, but one of these days I'll be playing KH; I mostly want to play 2FM just to feel the mechanics but the easiest way to get it is collections for PS4 so I'll probably play multiple.
4/4 (GTAIV, SMB3, Tekken 5, MKDS)
3/3 (Revengeance, Uprising, W101); choose recent favorites or games you have a high playtime in to fill it out. Maybe a favorite game from childhood; these aren't "the objective best 9 games I've played" but the 9 that mean the most to you right now.

Attached: 3x3 Vidya.png (921x921, 1.82M)

4/4
3/3
7/7
3/3

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3078x2463, 1.76M)

2/9
2/9
2/9
2/9
2/9
1/9
4/9 not bad user i like you.drop the kh garbage though.

Attached: kino.png (851x755, 1.32M)

how the fuck do you have the time to play all those games?

You should drop Marvel vs Capcom of all things.

>not liking MAHVEL

7/7; Never played TWEWY or the game on the bottom Left
>MvC1 over 2 or 3
Don't listen to that other user. Good shit. Nice Ninja Gaiden and RE4, too.

Attached: Vidya 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 2.4M)

5/5
3/3
2/3
3/4
Interesting, I had difficulty cutting it down to just 9.
2/2
If not for KH, it'd be me.
2/2
4/4

Attached: 3x3.jpg (684x683, 262K)

what do you mean?
ive been playing it since kaillera netplay to ggpo and up now still playing it on fightcade. ive literally logged thousands of hours on it. if there was a mvc2 cabinet nearby during all of that time instead i would have played that and it would be mvc2 on there. i understand that if you aren't actually into the game itself most of the time you'll be criticized for it because you aren't aware of its inner-workings and deepest mechanics or how crazy it truly gets but i appreciate your honesty. if it wasnt mvc1 or 2 there it would probably be one of these:

dark souls 1
earthbound or mother 3
kindred saga
banjo kazooie
twewy
castlevania sotn
marvel super heroes war of the gems
my nigga

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 49K)

hey thanks! im the mvc1 user. i completely forgot about cvs2 holy fuck. god tier fighting game among this earth and its a shame its not being played as much today. right back at ya bro, good picks. ive never played god hand but i hear thats awesome. ive always wanted to try yakuza. 3/9
also am i doing this wrong? i thought you were supposed to just put the number of the games you've beaten or played out of 9. am i misunderstanding?
2/9

>Never played TWEWY or the game on the bottom Left
Game on the left is Devil Survivor, an SRPG. I highly recommend that you play both it and TWEWY.

It's [liked]/[played], not [played]/[total].
Still, Big respect for Marvel 1. It's mechanically busted to fuck but the visuals, music, and overall design of the game is bursting with personality and as such it's a great game to just play around with.

I'm the guy with UMvC3 a few posts above you, have you played it/what's your opinion on it?

Attached: UMvC3 4.jpg (2692x3807, 2.51M)

Nah, it's supposed to be Liked/Played
You'd really like God Hand if you like Ninja Gaiden AND RE4, actually. GH is based off of the hidden difficulty scaling in RE4. God Hand is super punishingly difficult, but it has some of the most satisfying combat in any video game.

Yeah, I've been really meaning to play TWEWY. As for Devil Survivor, that's an SMT spin-off, right? I gotta commit and play SMT3 first, since that's been on my backlog for almost a year now. I'll be sure to check that out too, though.

Attached: 149gi81.png (200x326, 86K)

+dmc3, bayo, mgr
-kh
+mvc, re4, hk
+re4, cvs2, mania, katamari
+zelda, deus ex, cavestory

Attached: shittaste.jpg (3264x3264, 1.21M)

All weebs and underage in this thread

Attached: 8d498af6f9f04a3f3f105182aff09bbf1045abfc09b0499fb6a5b884e0fed56f.jpg (665x871, 323K)

lmfao r/pcmasterrace taste

>All weebs and underage in this thread

Attached: 1559218200989.jpg (634x555, 47K)

>I took the pc games Yea Forums told me are good and picked the oldest ones to look cool/9

>As for Devil Survivor, that's an SMT spin-off, right?
Yep. DS and 3DS. 3DS has the most content, though, and is more balanced.

4/5
I may be be a fucking weeb, but 7/7

ohhh thanks so much for clearing this up that makes so much more sense now. i guess i should go back and redo that but eh. and yeah so you know its busted as fuck. theres even new things our community has discovered thats never seen daylight because its beyond broken. we go as far as calling it the ultimate portal with a new dimension opened to pure cancer, but still ive got friends and community there for what it is, and we all gotta get our fix of insane combos and duo chip KO's here and there.

On the topic of umvc3, i was incredibly hype for it the day mvc3 came out and i got to playing the first day i got it. i immediately was turned off by the different button notation/combo mechanics and kind of strongly disliked the visuals. i dont think the cel shaded "comic" style was really the right way to go but i can understand how alot of people love it. its very unique. i think the combos that break the game aren't very impressive looking or really look to require a high level of execution, but some of the neutral and meta game sometimes looks exciting. im not a huge fan of x-factor but it can be hype sometimes, but once again i cant help but feel like its out of place. i thought the roster was kind of cool but alot of favorites were gone/unplayable and characters felt wonky versus their previous incarnations due to the button re-arrangement like mag, storm, sent, etc. i know zero is the level of broken i was looking for but overall i thought the game had less 'depth' to it and the transformation of going into full 3d graphics on 2d plane made it a bit harder to take very seriously from my point of view because theres a certain level of 'measuring' with your eye thats not possible with 3d graphics as there are with 2d. the one thing i did like alot about the game was the amount of fan service and the way the characters interacted with each other between intro quotes and win quotes. sorry for the run-on.
>GSH
my nigger.

4/4
1/1
3/3
4/4

Attached: mosaicb63832f4d7db2eb1bb0c4886cb84bfc70a214223.jpg (920x920, 323K)

Why do you have Doom 3 twice?

Attached: 1565841265_preview_faceapp-Deus-Ex-JC-Denton-Smile.jpg (602x602, 51K)

What's the appeal of Viva PiƱata

>custom robo
good taste

Attached: TheObjectiveBestList.png (746x747, 1.2M)

Took me a sec

Attached: misato react.png (518x421, 308K)

4/9
2/6
6/9
0/6
3/3

Attached: mosaic89d77a5970cd88d2d9cdaf7b6e23d7d9fcf5d813.jpg (920x920, 286K)

No problem, I respect the opinion. Marvel 3 was the first fighting game I went "in" on and to this day it's the video games I've played the most, so an opinion from somebody who was getting into Marvel way earlier is appreciated. I can barely wrap my brain around movement and combos in Marvel 2 (so I play characters like Colossus, Iceman, CapCom, Cable, Ruby Heart, and Juggernaut who don't have to deal with most of that shit) and in Marvel 1 I pretty much only try to have a fun time. I think MSH is sick though; it's probably my favorite in the series after UMvC3 (although 2 is close).

Personally I enjoy the game because of team-building. The game's systems are so freeform and open-ended that you can build a team around almost any character; in a way it's the inverse of what you love about Marvel 1 in that I think barring the very top tiers and the very bottom tiers UMvC3 is super balanced; I'd say that 35+ characters out of 50 are viable Mid Tiers. X-Factor was an issue but could've been reworked into something better; its existence is half the reason Vergil & Phoenix were so prominent (although nerfing it wouldn't solve Zero, Morrigan, & Doom). I built a dozen teams and tested many more shells in my ~1200 hours of Training mode time in the game. Something about it makes it the perfect game to lab out to destress. It also helps that 3 introduced a bunch of fun newcomers (Nemesis, Dormammu, Taskmaster, Strange, Nova, Hawkeye, etc.) changed certain veterans to be way more fun than I found them before (Hulk & Shuma mainly). Shame about Infinite. It did have some good gameplay concepts but it was bungled by every other standard and deservedly flopped as a result. I'll miss Sigma.

Ever play Tatsunoko vs Capcom? Even though UMvC3 is my favorite and I really love CvS2 I'd probably consider it the best Vs game on a mechanical level. Mega Crash is wonky but the universal airdash to give it an "anime" flavor and Baroque were inspired. I also liked Giants.

Attached: UMvC3 2.png (707x1000, 1.12M)

Wow, 1200 hours in just training alone? its crazy that we have like exact inverses of opinions on these games but it just goes to show you how everyone panders to different tastes. i respect your time commited to umvc3 and your points made about it. what you said about team building is very cool and that resonates with me. its funny that you mention the top tiers of mvc1/2 being so good that theyre the only ones viable because ive beaten broken teams with lower tiers before in both games and can safely say it definitely takes a bit more work but its not impossible and nor are they restricted to those 4 characters or so to each game (mvc1: wolverine WM GWM RV, mvc2: storm sent mag cable cc psylocke). you are completely on the money with infinite too. it had really good gameplay concepts, solid action but was a complete flop due to even just the obvious problems like the 'graphics' and roster. MSH gets alot of love from me too, the only problem is there is no Push Block so defensive options are lacking unless you have a special meter for alpha countering or a gem to guard cancel into gem stun on first frame contact if not blocked. TvC was fucking awesome man. I only got to play it for a week or so with my friend who had a modded wii but damn that game was tight. very cool roster! awesome mechanics with UNIVERSAL AIR DASH DUDE!! RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!! CvS2 is legendary man.

Attached: lolol (2).jpg (480x360, 25K)

I'm a lab monster at heart, but UMvC3 was the game that really awoke it in me; I would legit get home from high school, turn on my PS3, and spend hours practicing my BnBs and trying to find new and interesting tech. I always love discovering things for myself; I rarely find the most optimal routes or mixups but the joy in finding something out myself and creating a combo route or synergistic shellthat people aren't talking about is so cathartic to me. Currently I'm at a competent level with the following teams (at least on offense, I'm probably still mediocre at blocking):
>Hulk/Dormammu/Sentinel (stuck with it for the longest time despite having some of the loosest synergy of my teams)
>Nemesis/Wesker/Hawkeye
>Hulk/Nemesis/Sentinel
>Nova/Haggar/Akuma
>Ghost Rider/Thor/Arthur
>MODOK/Doom/Hawkeye
>Iron Fist/Spencer/Sentinel
And I played around with much, much more that I thought was cool to lab but I wouldn't really be able to play. I don't actually like Zero but I feel like he has super untapped potential when paired with Strange. I think swapping in Strange for one of the Sparda boys in Zero May Cry might actually be a better team if you learn it right.

While I'm at it, I generally run a combo of CapCom/Jin/Venom in Marvel 1, Ruby or Cable/Colossus/Iceman or CapCom in Marvel 2, Juggernaut in MSH, Nemesis/Sigma in MvCi, either Terry/Todoh/Kyosuke C or Ratio 4 Haohmaru K in CvS2, and either Alex/Saki or PTX-40A in TvC.

Attached: UMvC3 1.jpg (849x1200, 218K)

3/3
4/5
3/3

>no Trouble in Paradise on PC

fucking WHY Microsoft you shits; do I really have to buy an Xbox just for one game?