Kino is back baby

Kino is back baby

Attached: 1562044334539.jpg (711x972, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsYeeNWqfwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7g4l3pBXqmE
moddb.com/mods/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-antifa-mod
archived.moe/b/thread/806940320/#806940320
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Yet more open world trash
I'm so over Rockstar

Holy fucking based

Max Payne 3 open world confirmed

no, real kino is early 2000 eastern europe

Would explain that weird rdr2 mission

Stop posting this fake leak.

which one?

would be based. sick of seeing tthe same three cities. not to mention they lose their charm now that the game is exclusively set in modern day.

It's about time they went back to doing period pastiche

They've been saying this shit for like 2 years. It started around the same time "Fallout: Project Brazil" became a thing back in 2017. This is not new. And it's not real.

>next gen only
surely they'd try to triple dip again, or are shark cards generating enough income now?

>gta
>real city
what a bunch of bullshit

Silence, BRAND

Will there be a beheading mechanic?

>appealing to spics
Hard pass

>muh realism
>boring Rockstar gameplay
>grindy af mp
Gee fucking wiz

What is gta london

>new gta game
Get beta testing, consolefags

>Narcos

Attached: 1555620094511.gif (260x146, 1.88M)

GTA is always set in current decade, otherwise it would just be red dead redemption but with cars i guess

So, did shitzil have distinctive vibe during the 70s-80s or it was just a shitty copy-paste of american vibes from the same era?

Portugese is and a disgusting language, Brazilians sound like ghetto bums with a made up primtive language. No way they make a GTA outside of the US, nobody wants to hear foreigner accents.

>GTA outside of America

Uhhh, how about no? The humor wouldn't work in that context, GTA is supposed to be a satire of pop-culture and America. It would not work in Brazil. There's so much more new shit to work with like Deep State, fake news, Trump, Russia collusion, pedophile elites, alt-right populism, Black Lives Matter. There is so much to parody, who gives a shit about Brazil? Fake.

Too bad they got rid of the only guy that had a vision for the series.

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 7K)

>New GTA 6

WOAH!

>leaks

oh.

>say the game is set in 70s/80s

no

>Brazil

nope.

>inspired by Netflix

NOPE

>Narcos

NO WAY

>and it's next-gen

NO FUCKING WAY

>only

I'm get out of this thread

>By Zoe Delahunty-Light

I'M GET OUT OF THIS THREAD

>south america
>retro
Nice I just saved $60

> There's so much more new shit to work with like Deep State, fake news, Trump, Russia collusion, pedophile elites, alt-right populism, Black Lives Matter.
that sounds like a problematic game sweetie

I don't expect nurockstar to make it fun. It'll be as boring as gtav and rdr2

>fuck trying anything new I just want them to create more unfunny satire humor
You casualfags are the worst

An addon for GTA 1

>GTA is always set in current decade
Go Zoom Zoom somewhere else kiddo.

GTA V was trash, but this is going to be fucking awesome.

>GTA VC was made in the 80s
>GTA SA was made in the 90s

anybody else used to think the bullets came out of the top barrel of an AK?

The radio stations must be absolute shit

Not to mention Liberty City/Vice City stories and non-3D GTA games

>gta set outside of usa

never gonna happen again

new IP is more likely

>it would just be red dead redemption but with cars i guess

I have bad news user

Can't wait for the game to get bogged down with online cancer

Of course the nigger brazilians would make up a fake rumor about their shithole country.

that weird one

>company known for open world games
>"yet more open world trash"

>nu-GTA
>Netflix's Narcos
>four main characters
>kino

Attached: 1562933801565.png (420x420, 137K)

That was some shit. It wasn't even bad, it was just fucking weird.

No no no no no no no no no!
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
NEXT GTA GAME SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN VICE CITY, VICE BITCHES!

That would actually be pretty cool.

hue hue hue hue hue hue hue

>Zoe
Tranny confirmed

Will they remember to make it fun or are they going to make another atmospheric GTA4/RDR2 snorefest?

>new
we had this thread a thousand times a month ago and concluded the leak is BS
s&h

Thank god they're dropping the modern day setting meme

>4 main characters
Jesus fuck don't do this. Three was bad enough. I want character creation for the story.

>actually belieing fake leaks
Kys newfag

That would be fucking amazing, playing as Bogdan working his way up in a serbian mafia, driving around in a stolen BMW 3-series from the late 80's with eurodisco blaring from the stereo.

Fuck off faggot that sounds terrible.

Yeah when I played I was all like oh shit that's weird

How did they get the right to the planet of the apes?

>anything
>inspired by Netflix
How stupid do you have to be to believe this?

>kino
Cringe

Rent free

Attached: 1563381411258.png (224x225, 51K)

Nah, early 90's right after the fall of USSR.

>They're known for trash, so it's ok if they keep doing it

Nobody wants to play in a fucking third world shithole let alone live in one. This is a new low for Cockstar.

>more gay ass multiple perspectives shit
What kind of retard even likes that?

Could just be the prologue in Brazil, then immigrate to Vice City

5 hour prologue though

Yet all the songs in GTA5 are 10 years old.

>inspired by netflix

into the trash it goes

Attached: 1559635591683.jpg (248x250, 14K)

It just kept going, too. I guess it got its desired response from the audience.

I'm Brazilian but I don't want to see this disgusting country portrayed in games. Everything here is disgusting and I can't stand to walk into a place anymore and realize I'm the whitest thing in there (including the walls).
But the idea of prologue would not be bad if it were in Cuba, and then the game was played in Vice City. They have already been inspired by Scarface in Vice City, they can try to do something similar now. If it were possible to travel from Vice City to Cuba by plane or speedboats (clandestinely), it would be more interesting.

Brazil doesn't have cops

so are they going to let you play as a stripper or na?

>same image from last week

fuck off

GTA is so fucking boring. What else are you gonna do now besides the same sbit you've all done to death in SA, 4 and 5 if you managed to stomach it for that long
>Do mission
>Drive
>Nothing will go wrong
>Everything goes wrong
>Kill enemies
>Rinse and repeat

nah not going to happen with that setting. the reason GTA Online is so big is because it's set in a recognizable, huge and popular American city. they wont be able to milk GTA 6 dry with an online game if it was set in... Brazil?

they do and they are 10x more brutal than american cops

Max Payne 3 was already in Brazil, they wouldn't do that again.

It's going to be a 'GTA named' version of Cuba, Havanna or something like that with lots of flair from other South American countries (probably Brazil & Colombia in some aspects I guess)

Vice City will be the mainland of the map though.

Attached: 1565363417711.png (720x641, 121K)

Nigger with no taste and sophistication detected

>Max Payne 3: 2
GTA has always been a parody of american culture from a eurofags perrspective.

That was more or less IV though.

>I'm so over them
>therefore implying you were into trash to begin with

I hope this is true and also that the story is serious like RDR2 and not the satire trash GTA usually is.

>Next-gen only
So, like GTAV, where they'll just take advantage of double-dipping retards?

>There's so much more new shit to work with like Deep State, fake news, Trump, Russia collusion, pedophile elites, alt-right populism, Black Lives Matter.
No fuck off. Why would I want to play a game that's just constantly making the same stupid jokes everyone else is already making and won't shut up about it?

I don't want a GTA set outside the US. If they set it outside the US it should be a new series.

>brazil
>inspired by netflix
>4 characters
what the fuck
I really hope this is fake

Go read a book

I fell for the open world meme when I was a kid. Shameful, I know.

>People in this thread pretending that Narcos wasnt kino
Lmao Yea Forums is pathetic, as always.

S2 was shit

Yea Forums doesn't actually know anything about anything outside of video games, and even in relation to video games they known pretty damn little

brazil
this is interesting

Yeah, military dictatorship was the thing at the moment. People were fighting it all the time, Bossa Nova and brazilian popular music was all the rage, Rio was not the hellhole it is nowadays. There weren't Narcos here though, not many at least and most were at Colombia's border. The elite and high ranking military officers did get coke but none were smuggling, they just wanted to get high.

>Next gen only
Did rockstar just leak next gen consoles what the fuck?

This retarded article isn't even describing the leak correctly. It takes place in Vice City and is inspired by the drug trade boom that happened in Miami in that time.

>implying a narcos-like story is a good fit for gta
and even if it is that 4 characters bullshit is gonna kill it

I called it ages ago, but it seems my tweet is mysteriously gone.

Attached: biden.png (382x375, 68K)

>Brazil

Attached: Cat likes Max Payne 3.jpg (2080x1544, 692K)

gonna end up being bad when they start mentioning non-fictional characters in the game

GTA6 will have 4 main characters, 2 male and 2 female
Males will be black and mexican, females will be mexican and mixed race

>dude drugs lmao
Is this all that's left on Brazil?

>mexicans mexicans and more mexicans

I want to play as a peruvian druglord or a colombian hitman why does it always have to be mexicans or worse brazilains in video games

I wish they would make a new max payne

You're all retarded, stop coming up with these retarded ideas
>DUUUH GTA WOULD BE TOTALLY DOPE IF IT WAS SET IN BANGLADESH DUUUUDE!
It will be set in America because it only fits america, only UK and other anglo countries are acceptable non US destinations and even then it would be bad.

And nothing will be changed to the absolute shit gunplay.

Did BOPE exist back then? I want to bope on some nogs I'm tired of being the criminal

Attached: Nascimento.jpg (494x262, 41K)

>implying a GTA game would ever be set out of America, much less a non-english speaking country

either we'd have to read tons of subtitles or get english with terrible accents, and both options suck

>Brazil
The favela mods are coming to life.

There are still blind fanboys who think Rockstar is based

I don't get it, doesn't everyone in Brazil speak Spanish? Will it just be full of subtitles?

>open world trash
where does this line of thinking even come from, do you want just one long hallway with bad guys in it?

and now that you are a patrician adult, what do you prefer? fornite? lmao

>GTA
>made by modern Rockstar/Take Two

Attached: 1561670723025.png (181x191, 93K)

>i have better taste than you
Says the slav.

>BOPE
Depends, BOPE was founded in '78. I wish, I fucking hate favelados and want to shoot them all. Maybe we can get a rogue officer that just wants to kill them all, who knows.

Now the question is will Sony censor it or will they have a potential lawsuit on their hands?

Forgot izrael

user, i don't know how to tell you this but... translation/localization is pretty much standard for games. unless you're a bloody Cuman.

Attached: tfw_sacramentalseal.jpg (2560x1080, 411K)

>The classic "Games have to be open world trash or linear corridors" false dichotomy
As expected of an open world shitter. The answer is hub worlds or overworlds.

>doesn't everyone in Brazil speak Spanish?

american education

It's portuguese, you uncultured swine. It'll also be like IV, where some senteces are spoken in the native language with some subtitles with the protagonist having an accent.

kino
youtube.com/watch?v=LsYeeNWqfwA

I'm sure you guys think you're being very smart but South America was a Spanish colony, so they spoke Spanish. American education is just fine and clearly better than yours since I know more.

It will be Vice City esque, probably connecting the two locations (Miami/ Brazil) . Guarma in Red Dead Redemption 2 probably a test run of their jungle Concepts

Could be amazing if they nail the 80s Miami vibe, but with the wilds of South America to spice it up

all of south america except for Brazil was a Spanish colony, yes

Portugal got Brazil, Spain got the rest

Brazil was a Portuguese colony, asswipe. Holy shit, the state of burger education. Also, the simple math threads prove otherwise.

>next gen only
>imfuckingplying
They made several million extra sales by slowly releasing gta 5 on old gen, then the new one and then on pc. why wouldnt they do that again?

Attached: 906cf8973b53e296a0ce7695d85ba211.jpg (1027x1255, 366K)

hub worlds are lame though. the best game i ever played (and i played it a lot) was Freelancer, or the original Privateer. the X series was a pale imitation. and Rebel Galaxy is fun but a lot of the features kind of blend into the background because they aren't rewarding or interesting enough. hub world games need character. prooobably the best implementation I've seen is Mass Effect. but there's often no reason to go back to somewhere you've already been.

>one of the MC characters gets robbed and brings it's own vigilante justice

GET ON IT ROCKSTAR

Attached: huefags.jpg (1768x925, 119K)

i would cool if it was 2 characters with one going after the other

>t. zoomer who hasn't been alive long enough to know how platform cycles work
go back to fortnite kiddo

Attached: apudisgusted.png (657x527, 19K)

it5's not a false dichotomy, either the game is linear or it's not.

Because GTAV is still printing money, and the next gen consoles sound powerful enough to really blow people's minds if they made the game from scratch for them.

Also that only gives them maybe 2 years to get it out and still have time to warrant a double dip instead of everyone just waiting

>next gen consoles sound powerful enough to really blow people's minds
They say this literally every generation, and every generation it was a lie

Id be willing to bet that will be the case.

>An entire rockstar game with the same formula
>But now everybody speaks macaco

Gonna skip this one methinks. Uma delicia.
Strange choice desu. Brazil has zero appeal.

60s London GTA came out 2 years before you were born

This time its true because the processor wont be hot trash and the consoles will have SSD's.

name 1 (ONE) bad game that features Brazil as a backdrop so I can name you 2 that is better

HOJE É BAILE
BAILE DE FAVELA

CHU CHA CHUCHU CHA

>Nobody wants to play in a fucking third world shithole
what are you talking about the entire GTA series takes place in America and no one complains

Why does Yea Forums have so many slavs who just sit on here all day?

Except both gta4 and gta5 were developed for 7th generation, so it makes sense that gta6 would be for 8th. you are seriously underestimating take twos greed thinking they wouldnt got for a tripple dip again.
they next gen really wont be as powerful as you expect it to be. the jump from 7th to 8th wasnt that huge and neither will this new one be.

Attached: 008e4def9b3e373852924a4649e61271.png (587x775, 641K)

>After rehashing GTA and RDR for over a decade, Rockstar is finally creating an original setting

I don't have very high expectations from modern Rockstar.

OPEN WORLD BAD

Is GTAV a good buy if I don't care about the story and just want to fuck around in multiplayer? Any true free roam mode where I don't have to deal with any storyline?

The first two seasons were great though

>finally creating an original setting
By going back to the Max Payne 3 Brazil, likely handling the same issues of drugs, corruption and an excuse to use favelas.

>This time its true
Heard it all before friendo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WELL WELL
THEY SURELY KNOW THEIR PLAYERBASE
youtube.com/watch?v=7g4l3pBXqmE

Attached: 43123212.png (577x479, 537K)

yes. the multiplayer is super robust. but rockstar are the biggest jews. you can also fuck around completely free roam in singleplayer as well. it feeks different than the multiplayer does.

>brazil
Reskin max payne 3 then

Fucking bing bing wahoo degenerate

Give me a complete rundown on the singleplayer free roam. I don't specifically want to fuck around with others, it might be more fun singleplayer but I assumed all singleplayer was story driven.

The truth is they want something to blame. Because they can't blame themselves

>GTASA modded into some sort of tween stoned beaner world

Beautiful

Attached: 1553482923171.gif (227x221, 980K)

I'm can't believe Brazilians think that shit looks cool.

would Rockstar have the balls to set GTA in a detroit inspired Carcer City?

Attached: onewhat-would-you-do.jpg (800x557, 269K)

>hub worlds are lame though
Nope. Open worlds are lame.

Nope, hub worlds are lame

Then just don't play GTA and shut the fuck up

>Being this bad at reading comprehension
Classic open world faggot

I replied to the wrong comment because I refreshed the page you cunt, if you don't like open world games then don't fucking play them. You sound like you're sixteen

A GTA game set in Brazil could be really good, actually. Also, to the pathetic brazillians who want to shoot the people from favelas and not play as them, you deserve to be shot after getting robbed irl for being this dumb and alienated

GTA 2 was set in the future, and it was also the best gta.

Attached: Chase.jpg (495x639, 31K)

>I replied to the wrong comment because I refreshed the page you cunt
Yeah, that's the kind of brainlet a person that enjoys open world would be

>narcos
Will your character be pulling up his pants every few minutes?

Ok, keep crying about your video games you fucking friendless faggot

>falling for false flags
why

>brazil
ABSOLUTELY DELICIA

seething open world nigger

mato tu mama, tu papa, tu niña, tu niño

only favela niggers most of the comments are moking it

>Brazil
>not Colombia or Mexico
>Narcos
Fucking stupid.

>four main characters
why
it didn't work in V and that was just three guys

Yeah, I noticed it was bait after I typed it. 13 years here and still falling for shit like that. Guess the ride truly never ends.

> it's next-gen only

In other words: the game that will *finally* succeed at putting an end to Rockstar, by literally killing their developers with unrealistic deadlines; excessive overtime; and work-related stress.

>Want to see someone mod a GTA set in some Eastern European country like Russia, Czechia or Poland
>Want to see someone mod a GTA in Italy during the Years of Lead
>Instead someone mods Brazillian Stoner Favelas world into GTA.

Attached: annoyed joker.jpg (552x532, 46K)

Fuck off you putrid fucking spic

Not gonna happen. RDO is already a massive flop because they cant sell stupid supercars to children.

Why do you think they'll pick another setting where they cant wring money out of kids in the online mode?

Attached: 1560460602715.png (446x435, 74K)

Lmao don't listen to idiots who say the multiplayer is good. The only way you'll be able to have fun is if you've been playing since 2013 or if you buy shark cards. You'll be kicked from every mission and heist for being a low rank, and you won't be able to race because 1. You need money for mods, and 2. You need to be a high rank to get the best mods. You technically can't do well in races until your at least 70. Shoes and hoodies cost 20,000 dollars. Let that sink in when the fanboys tell you it's realistic.

So it's gonna be in San Juan

Because this isn't real, anybody who thinks they are leaving America is retarded

this would be too good to be true

but there is a full conversion mod set in some eastern european shithole you dumb nigger, check modDB

Autists hate open world games because they can't 100% it as easily

Other ideas for a GTA/Yakuza style open world?
I'm thinking Glasgow.

>next gen only
so no PC release then? PCs does not have "gens" cause we are not fucking retarded like you consoles users fuck you all i hate you so fucking much

>next gen only
So a PC exclusive, got it

Fuck off faget

I'm cool with the game being set in america again, even if they do liberty or vice city again (even though I think it really is time to add a new city to the gta universe), I just hope it won't be set in >current year

>
PCS DONT HAVE GENS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>Brazil
>not in America

>GTA outside of America or London
lmao

>supercars cant exist in mexico
Are you american by any chance?

>GTA has always been a parody of american culture from a eurofags perrspective.
and a rather surface level pseudo-intellectual reddit-tier parody at that

Pure Kino would be the 1920s

Prove me wrong

Attached: peaky-blinders-696x503.jpg (696x503, 58K)

Theyre known for trash by who? Edgy teens who don't like popular stuff?

UMA DELICIA

This.

There is? I've looked everyone and all I've found are reskins of pedestrians and Antifa mods.

The reason it will be Vice City is because it hasn't been visited in this universe yet. All games up until GTA 4 is a sepearate universe. GTA 4 and up is its own universe. Because we have seen Liberty City in 4 and SA in 5, it's time to see Vice City again. The reason it will not be Las Venturas or San Fierro is because they already technically exist in the new universe but just weren't in GTA 5 because of hardware limitations. I can't find the leak right now but it was supposed to be each character per city - Trevor for Las Venturas, Michael for San Fierro, and Franklin for LS. It won't be London because Rockstar has specifically said they will never leave America again

And you work for al capone

i feel you, only reason I post here anymore is just to respond to bait

>American education
Why should I know or care about the language and history of some shithole county thousands of miles away?

I mean, it's pretty dope that you can sit in your can and take a bong hit lol.
Also, jokes aside, the favelas have their own aesthetics and culture that most people from outside of it wouldn't understand (mostly because they are white boys born with rich parents that think people who don't even have basic sanitation and food are in that situation because they don't want to work, and not because life is hard when you have something real to overcome and fight against everyday. That creates a prejudice that makes them unable to understand anything that comes out of the favelas and isn't super mainstream among middle class people.
Also, I've never lived in a favela, but I can respect their looks and shit because I know they are much more respectable than the avarage middle class dude who thinks having their iPhone robbed by someone who lives next to their own shit is tough. (Also, I'm not trying to shit on you for not understanding/mocking the aesthetic, I don't like it either. It's just that I'd guess 80% of brazillians in Yea Forums are probably that kind of dude)

>Brazil
No fuckin thanks

Attached: Umadelcia.jpg (600x842, 93K)

Pretty sure all of that shit is exactly why they don't want to set it in the US

>do you want just one long hallway with bad guys in it
This describes most rockstar games well actually of you replace long hallway with hollywood setpeice.
90% of the missions in their games are just like this.

>This entire post
There's something innately wrong with you Mutts

I am also worried about modern society ruining GTA, but it will come down to if Rockstar has truly changed or not

Just give me Bully 2.

>I am also worried that GTA will have politics in it that hurt my feefees
Based honesty

>HUEHUEzil
>4 marios
>tranny
>mutt
>empowered negro dyke womyn #4321
>sojanboy hwite femaleish male

As kino as that might be. I think true kino might be a GTA-styled game where you play as the Carabinieri Police in 1970s Years of Lead Italy

Attached: Years of Lead.png (466x1232, 358K)

I really am, if they lose their identity then I'm gonna be pretty sad. I've loved them for years because they never gave in to pressure before

that or right after world war 2 and you play a soldier just returned from europe

I'm just talking about free roam, not co-op multiplayer missions or whatever. Is the singleplayer free roam good if there is any?

Yes it is if you have a decent imagination

>all of south america except for Brazil was a Spanish colony, yes
Wrong, what about the Guianas? One was Dutch, one was British, and one still is a French département.

Italy did a good job surviving this shit show, other countries would have fallen into chaos

south america is to america what russia is to europe, i. e. not really part of it.

Is it one autist who keeps making this thread

honestly, why should anyone not from brazil care about brazil?

This. They're sub human

Attached: 1565382951502.jpg (341x277, 20K)

>italy supported by cia
makes sense
>gommies supported by kgb
of course, no doubt
>nazi larpers supported by MI6
wat

Imagine caring about Brazil
Wew lad

Attached: 1564162666914.png (500x346, 225K)

Nazis like anglos. Also fuck off quit /politicpostin/ on my board you race baiting /pol/ack

>implying jewstar won't make the next gta online only to milk even more shekels from retards

They didn't completely. That's why they are a failed democracy now. P2 actually took over the country after that shit show and now it's turned out into what it is now sadly.
Sometimes life holds many mysteries. This is one of them.

>brazil

what a disgusting setting

It's probably true because they are on record saying they don't want to make a game in modern America while the culture is divided.

>Multiple main character again
This better not be true, it was one of the worst aspect of V. If they do it again it should be in the style of IV and its DLCs where it actually worked well

>set during a time when brazil was better than it is now
what did they mean by this?

only a complete retard who doesn't know actual brazilians would want a game set in brazil.

HEY FAGGOTS, WANNA "BASH THE FASH"
moddb.com/mods/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-antifa-mod

Attached: 1565553198108.jpg (487x496, 102K)

The next GTA will be based on GTA2's cyberpunk-ish timeline to compete against Cyberpunk 2077.

screencap this shit if you want.

We made it, Brazilbros.
Gringos can suck mah big ol' dick.

yay another big empty world with 1000 collectibles

Fuck Brazil. Do Colombia instead

Playing gta online would be more realistic now

Yeah, I said from a eurofags perspective

>go on GTA thread
>complain about open world

well there goes a perfectly good opportunity to not give an opinion.

They didn't completely. That's why they are a failed democracy now. P2 actually took over the country after that shit show and now it's turned out into what it is now sadly.
Sometimes life holds many mysteries. This is one of them.

>Playing gta online
die

>not having friends

die, or don't, no one out there to care either way. kek

>not playing mods and griefing legit playerz
Lmao

So what do you think would be the perfect city for a GTA game? I haven't considered any outside of the US until I heard about this.

Attached: GettyImages-156724803_high.jpg (1200x800, 259K)

Hong Kong

Sleeping Dogs 2 when?

That looks quite comfy but I'm sure they wouldn't do any more maps with zero countryside

>Naples
>Rome
>Prague
>Glasgow
>L O N D O N
>Pretty much any Eastern European shithole
>Dubai

hong kong for maximum international ass rage potential

Project Americas may very well be real but this version presented in the OP is confirmed fake. The game being set in the past makes sense given recent Houser's comments on not being able to do a GTA game in current political climate and Miami is one of the most beloved locations and some South American country mixed in would be a pretty cool spin on something we have received before (Vice City and Vice City stories). Lately we have seen leaks saying that the game starts in late 70s in Liberty City and then moves to Vice City + a few remote locations in South America. It sounds more plausible - such big map would be hugely beneficial for the Online mode too.

>Dubai
>a city with literally zero history or culture therefore nothing to satirize

I chose it because I want a game that satirises how much Arabs in Dubai talk about how fucking big and cultured their city is from a surface level but in reality it's just another typical Arab shithole.
If you HAD to pick an Arab shithole to depict in GTA, I'd choose Dubai just to mock how the city attempts to seem cultured when it isn't really.

>4 character
Fuck off rockstar if this gen has proven anything its that quantity does not equal quality

>he says about the most successful game ever

>Dubai

I've actually been to Dubai and there is nothing of worth outside the buildings that were built by white or asian countries. Everything else is shoddy as shit because they use slave labor from Bangladesh and India to build everything else. The place is just for rich Saudi sand niggers to blow money.

Attached: 1527203335751.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>more gay ass sharkcards
fuck rockstar
stupid kikes

fair point
still wouldn't want a gta set there

So a Narcos ripoff like GTA V was in relation to breaking bad

Russia right after USSR collapsed. It was pure chaos there with soldiers forming gangs and whatnot.

Zvuči super

this
is funny how people like to pretend GTAV flopped

I could see it work as a satire of bigwig rich Saudi retards whilst all the underground shady shit is happening right in front of them and they (and the world as a whole) are ignoring it.

Is there no actual underground crime? I heard from a cousin that lived there for a while that there was a ton of underground stuff, that's what made me think if maybe it could work as a good GTA game.

I'd rather play as a Czechoslovak working his way through the Moravian mafia, driving around in a stolen Skoda and then getting assaulted by some retard from the swamp named Joseph, so they grab a plane and some white phosphorous and dumps it on the swamp.

Attached: Jozin z bazin.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Please no, go back to just one main character so they don't spread themselves thin again where we have a character like Franklin with no personality.

>the second GTA was in LONDON

There is culture and interesting events outside of Burgistan you fucking retard.

>Narcos
give me another Sopranos based one like 4.

No car radios though.

I'd love that, or either early 90's Russia. The grittier the better.

>GTA Online 2
Eh, I'll pass, may buy it on a substantial sale

After RDR2 I am not going to touch a Rockstar game again.

Attached: RockstarGameDesign.png (1650x799, 159K)

it'd be funny if the last mission is getting completely screwed over and being forced to illegally immigrate to the US only to be shot on your way to get supplies

Attached: dfbgadfgbagf.png (260x224, 137K)

That leak that has been posted today on Yea Forums was much more believable.

archived.moe/b/thread/806940320/#806940320

Attached: smart wojak mask.png (601x508, 127K)

Small arenas for life.
80s Brazil is going to be mostly jungle so this is just padding the map.
IMO Rockstar used to focus on creating locations that felt real but I can't imagine this setting was chosen for anything other than because jungles are easy to make in a video game.
If they go in the direction of Farcry 5 then I will hate the game even though I have loved each GTA including the top down ones when I was a kid.

>Frogposter
As usual

It's brazil you fucking nigger

I'd be happy for a GTA game that just criticizes cities in general, the soul-crushing feel, the traffic, hyperdensity, crime, filth, muh mass transit, muh diversity, etc.
Even they steered away from a "political correctness gone mad" premise, such a premise is "unsafe" and would upset their core audience, sort of like how a game like Deus Ex couldn't be made today.

Attached: 1554862552522.jpg (1631x1872, 116K)

>70s/80s Brazil

I kind of dig it. I'm tired of the modern shit, and openly welcome a return to time-period-themed GTA games.

If in fact set in Brazil, the online for this game is going to be fucking awful lol. Not because of the game, but because of all the BRs that will plague it.

Max Payne 3's online was great fun, but ruined by fucking 400-ping BRs.

London, theres always been crime syndicates there, its an iconic city, they/ve already done a game with london, they can pull muh raycism, they can make the police AI feel different

>Brazil

The devolopers said a hundret times that every future GTA game will be set in the United States

Their best games aren't open world, MP and Manhunt.