Is this accurate?

More or less, we can all agree on this, right? I know some of you can be pretty anal, but realistically this is about as unbiased as a tier list can possibly be.

Attached: Switch Tier List.jpg (2257x1181, 922K)

you don't think three houses is deserving of mid tier?

Hyrule Warriors is fun, it's certainly better than fucking Mario Xcom

You don't like Mario Maker 2?

3H probably should be mid and XBC2 DLC should definitely be low. Travis should probably be shit tier too.

OP is an imposter. Pic related is the actual ranking.

Attached: 1564836237806.png (2575x1472, 3.47M)

Fast RMX should be low tier
Whatever is to the right of DKTF looks garbage
NSMBUDX shouldn't be the same tier as Kirby
There are certainly god tier exclusives
rest is fine

I think it is deserving of the highest slot in low tier. I cannot place it any higher on account of how unfinished and rough around the edges it feels. Maybe after they patch in Lunatic mode along with a few graphical and/or performance updates I can bump it up into mid tier.

>pokemon evee mid tier
>pokemon pikachu low tier
>the same fucking game
Whoever did this, is a furryfag and this entire chart is discarded.
Also, two god tier games are practically multiplayer only? What a normalfag.

Attached: 1561561584185.jpg (499x562, 35K)

No, this is your gay fucking rating you post every single day, which not a soul agrees with

Anyone who puts ARMS in shit tier is a shitposter that hasn't actually played it.

I don't understand how anyone can unironically put BotW in mid tier.

No. Also Octopath came out on PC so it shouldn't be on the list even though it's Top tier

>Pokemon LGBT is where it belongs
Too bad this list is outdated as fuck.

Attached: 1544842619394.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

>TWEWY low tier
I get that the ds version has better combat, but TWEWY switch version still deserves at least top tier

Seriously who keeps on making these?

I played arms for about 40 minutes at a mates house and enjoyed myself, but I know if I was to play any longer I would of not enjoyed myself. Maybe it got more content after launch but I don't think anything could raise it.

>smash above tetris 99
stopped reading there

>put Tropical Freeze in either Top or God Tier
>Kirby Star Allies, Hyrule Warrior, Mario/Rabbids, ARMS, Octopath Traveler, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in Mid Tier
I haven't played most of the other games in the Low/Shit Tier to make a proper judgment out of it.

Which port is the best way to play TWEWY?

DS->TWEWY Solo Co-op->TWEWY Co-op->TWEWY with just the touchscreen

Both the original and Remix Remix are worth playing because of the added contento of the latter.

Well shit, I was like a quarter in on mobile.

Is Hyrule Warriors actually any better than FE Warriors or is it jut Zeldafags who prefer it for not being weebshit? I only played FE Warriors and it was terrible.

Attached: 586990.png (600x600, 143K)

Eevee is a whole tier better than pikachu from a competitive perspective

>XB2 that low
>Squidgame below Mario Kart
>Tetris 99 and FE:TH that high
>no tier blow shit tier for Let's Go Pee
It's not a bad list but it's a little off.

Attached: 1563580292519.jpg (1137x640, 64K)

Competitive LGPE is a fucking joke with 98% Melmetal usage, that's the definition of a moot point, both games are garbage and not worth $60.

Solo Remix is pretty bad and misses the point of the game, yeah. At least with solo co-op you get a sniff of it and has a similar curve of learning.

Yikes

Hyrule has a bit more content and more unqiue characters rather than half being clones, plus better visuals since they used more generic enemy and environment designs for FE Warriors. However, a lot of the characters are shit to play and a good chunk of the content is unfun missions that I'm glad didn't return for FE. FE Warriors is a smaller of a game in scope but I'd say it's a better experience in terms of gameplay. The only major negative is being almost purely Awakening/Fates characters, so liking it depends mostly on if you care about them or not. If you like them though, I'd put it over Hyrule Warriors easily.

Oh shit, sorry user, I legit forgot that one existed. It would have gone in low tier somewhere around the middle of the row. That being said, I prefer to keep games off the list if I have not already played at least 10 hours of it. (I bought it used, played around 5-ish hours and returned it the same day lol)

Kirby can be bumped up to mid tier with all the post launch updates. Otherwise I'd agree

3H is god tier you plebs

>Whatever is to the right of DKTF looks garbage
That's Yokai Watch 4, user. Just released in Japan last month. US release date is TBA but will likely be 2020 or 2021. Admittedly, it has a pretty obnoxious 2-3 hour "soft tutorial" phase, but once you power past it and the game truly opens up, be prepared for one of the comfiest JRPGs since the original Ni No Kuni.

Attached: yokai.png (1066x602, 1.24M)

>meme game
yikes

Attached: 1535881207446.png (800x750, 160K)

>top tier
>has a tier above it

You were so retarded I almost didn't bother, but here's a slightly less shit version of yours

Attached: fuck your tier list.png (2257x1181, 2.32M)

>every potentially interesting game on the system is mid tier or worse
>recycled Nintendo IPs with a Wii U Zelda multiplat which is best played on PC are top tier
Complete garbage

The idea that BOTW and Odyssey aren't god tier is peak contrarianism.

Attached: -933166928.gif (245x180, 580K)

How did ARMS improve since launch?

BotW and Mario Kart 8D should be in God tier.

As someone who owns a Switch I hate almost everything in that list.

based

I enjoyed bing xcom. It was pretty fun and being able to respec whenever I wanted was nice

Attached: 1563548989046.png (552x449, 427K)

Attached: 1535058425788.jpg (575x651, 63K)

Why do you own a switch then

Garbage list

Attached: 1540796417243.png (2257x582, 667K)

because it's a boring sandbox with nothing interesting to do in it

>Tetris 99 as God Tier
Based and Tetrispilled.

Attached: duke_nukem_forever_render_by_n4pcroft-d3hvj4n.png (900x493, 500K)

They're just not very good.

For literally only 2 games but I’m really loving them and they’re fucking huge so it was completely worth it, also my sister loves Mario so she bought Odyssey for herself to play on my Switch sometimes.

You people are all retarded, wha the fuck is Switch exclusives if you put half of the catalogue of the Wii U

GOD TIER
dong freeze the game is just overall fantastically solid

bayonetta 1 , absolutely fantastic action game on top of running perfectly on the switch

TOP TIER
bayonetta 2 ( not as good as the first one but still really dalmn good)

Torna, great expansion and addition to the main games while bringing improvements

Splatoon 2: THE multiplayer game alongisde smash and mk8, it's fun, it's fast and it never gets old

Smash: the king of multiplayer, lots of fun and good content, especially single player

MK8D: pretty solid repackage of the wiiu version, tons of fun content

>For literally only 2 games but I’m really loving them
You mind telling us which two games, user?

umihara kawase fresh and tetris 99 are the best games on the swidge.

Is her game cancelled?

Attached: fuckable bubble gum girl.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Attached: 1564218204439.png (416x435, 99K)

Mario kart 8 was modified heavily and is a way better game on the switch. I owned the Wii u version and the switch version is still one of my purchases that I'm most satisfied with.

Xenoblade 2 and FE 3H, I most only play JRPGs

give me one free copy then and I tell you.

I'm not paying again for the same game.

>exclusives
>octopath traveler isnt an exclusive
>Bayo 2 isnt an exclusive
>hyrule warriors isnt an exclusive
>three houses that low

I hope not, I need more loli action games.

Attached: oh fuck.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Well done user. The only changes I would make is change the placement of HW and Dong Freeze

>Pokemon LGPE over Dragon Marked for Death.
>Pokemon LGPE in the same tier as fucking TWEWY
This list is absolutely disgusting.
Go away and think about what you've done, repugnant miscreation.

More characters, weapons, and stages to add a bit more gameplay variety, plus some online events. The Splatoon treatment. It was too little too late, though, or else it'd be higher.