DESTROY ALL HUMANS SPECIAL EDITION ANNOUNCED

AYYYYYYYY DAT BACKPACK DOE

Attached: Destroy-All-Humans-Special-Editions_08-12-19_001.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

>includes ALL in game crypto skins
Yikes

All collector’s edition of games are bad but this is the worse one yet

Desperate

i mean its not that bad i guess, its pretty neat but uhhh
>$399 USD

yeah no thanks

>Buying special editions ever.

I don't get it. What's the point in spending so much money on cheap toys that come with the game you want to buy.

The gameplay itself looks fun but the alien dude is so fucking cringe and that german nazi song he was lip syncing to... holy fuck the cringe was so bad it induced my diabetic coma

>399 USD
>includes ALL crypto skins

yeah no

This little guy sure have the right idea.

Attached: zamasu.jpg (665x628, 77K)

you know how they tell you sugar is bad for teeth, its a lie so they can keep you under control

in OPs picture you can see that teeth are filled with candy themselves, candy is part of our body

Boy I can't wait for this epic for the win special edition! Surely it won't be as disappointing as every other special edition ever produced! And I totally won't forget about it leaving it to collect dust when it turns out to be a good special edition!

I can only imagine the real quality of the final product.

>but this is the worse one yet
It is far from the worst because it actually has the fucking game included.

>crypto skins
fuck off. why can't people just make a video game?

>includes ALL in game crypto skins

FOR FUCK'S SAKE
EVERY FUCKING TIME
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GAME THERE'S THIS FAGGOTRY

ALL YOU NIGGERS WHO SAID
"OH IT'S ONLY COSMETIC" OR "OH IT'S OPTIONAL!!" ARE TO BLAME FOR THIS ULTIMATE KIKERY

JUST MAKE CONTENT AND PUT IT IN THE FUCKING GAME
JESUS CHRIST
WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO PAY 350 FUCKING DOLLARS FOR A TOY, A SHIT BACKPACK, A KEYRING AND SOME FUCKING PICTURES? WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#NotMyCrypto

Like the Great Angry Video Game Nerd once said. You would look so cool wearing that in public. Are they trying to capitalize on the area 51 meme shit?

That backpack is nice

>6 pieces of paper that value 10 bucks at best
>A 2,5 bucks keychain
>A 5 bucks toy
>An ugly backpack that will be even uglier in its non prototype version
>The usual cheaply made SE action figure
>A FUCKING SHOEBOX

I like this game but special editions are always such a scam for manchildren

>399 USD
>60cm figurine

seriously, who the fuck thought this was a good idea? I mean the backpack is kind of funny, the keychain is fine and so is the anti-autismo toy but that Frodo sized figurine is retarded.

Why not just make a life-size replica of his gun or something? Do we really need more statues?

Should wear it lower so it looks like the aylmao humps your butt

>DOE
i fucking hate hearing that shit at my country, kys

Attached: mike.jpg (225x351, 48K)