Does anyone actually use discord?

I thought this shit was for gamers? ive been on many many servers and there are 'surface' level gamers that just play league or some other crap and thats it. What the fuck?
can i like get an invite to some good servers?

Attached: discord_logo_.png (212x237, 6K)

Discord is NOT about gaming, it's about forming social cliques and hugboxes. Do not fall for it.

Not video games

look this board is already a reddit tier joke, how come ive never seen you fucks in a senran karugashit threads thats clearly also not videogames?

I used it unwillingly when I was in a competitive clan.
it's basically likesays.
it's cliques within cliques within cliques and facebook/twitter level of blogposting with everyone sucking each others dicks over who can pretend to care the most

discord basically replaced forums

you get your drama instant now with everyone posting dicks and outdated memes

I mostly used Discord for small wc3 map communities, since there aren't many platforms for us to chat apart from Battle.net.

Discord is handy

Sometimes its hugboxy shit but its still a good way to get connected with a games community.

I use Discord to have text-based sex with other men.

>for gamers
lol no. Discord is for the hugboxes of mentally ill teenagers and 20-somethings that've formed their own alien language.

>MUH OLD CHAT PROGRAM WAS SUPERIOR
It's the same shit with image support.

this, it's free i can copy paste pictures, has preview and VOIP

Yea Forums was supposed to be about videogames too, but today it's a hugbox for racists

>Does anyone actually use discord?
Yeah, to talk with friends, and to stay in touch with some games that have small communities.

we'll they need a place to stay too retard.

This

I do, mostly for keeping in touch with friends and having a hangout spot that people can just be in at any time.

Discord servers are as good or as bad as the people in them. If you enter a bad server, leave it. Maybe make your own, too.

as long as developer inject their politics and agendas into videogames, so will gamers into their discussions.
not like this board isnt full of shills anyway

gtfo you fucking moralfaggot, this is Yea Forums not your fucking SJ twitter groupchat

Attached: wp-twintowersandbridge.jpg (1920x1200, 1.25M)

>so will gamers into their discussions
40% and incitement to commit suicide aren't discussions

>public servers
Get some friends, loser.

Attached: 1515511861936.png (211x239, 3K)

I use it to talk to my friends and also I'm in the servers of two games I play a lot.
As others have said, forums seem to have died in favour of this program. Not really positive about this outcome.

More like hugbox for f/a/ggots.

Based. Me too

This. I use it just like I did TS. It's good for VC.

this, of course random pub servers that post their links everywhere are shit...there is no way an open forum won't be shit

>discord
Gross. Learn2IRC.

>group chat for people i know irl
>group chat for friends of friend
>group chat for people i know irl
>group chat for people i've talked to online for almost a decade
>official discord for community of niche games
>group chat with people i know irl
>backup server for people i might know irl
>group chat i don't use that an irl friend made but invited like 40 people to for some reason
>group chat for my university
>group chat for a minecraft modpack
>personal links/notes server for remembering
discord is easy if you aren't retarded, they're only as bad as the people in them

where am i supposed to get the from? from friendylands where friends grow on trees?

as if those arent in reponse to turbo tranny opinions and statements

you can filter people out regardless right?
i thought some guy lurked v that had 2 servers where 1 was a front and the other was more private so he could curate the cream of the crop.

Do you like being the girl or the boy?