Desperados
Silent Storm
Age of Wonders 2
WarCraft 3
Tiberian Sun
Metro: 2033
Stalker
VtM: Bloodlines

I could go on. FF6 is a good game, though, maybe my favourite out of the series.

eh, none of these are particularly good. just fun i suppose.

FF4
FF7
FF9
FF Type 0
Silent Hill 1-2

Attached: n64_goemons_great_adventure_p_tw64s1.jpg (2100x1534, 1.04M)

I'm sorry you have no taste, user.

the mechanics are too broken for the game to have a lot of depth. magic is too powerful and some characters are shit because other stats that they excel in blow hard. cyan comes to mind.

for me it's il Duce

Attached: dk vita.jpg (474x355, 30K)

FFV

>depth, replayability

C'mon user, you even trying? 4 is based but it is the opposite of those words.

Fallout 2

Eww. A Westaboo faggot.

>replayability
I love FF6 (Sabin bros WW@) but replayability? No FF game besides tactics is really replayable.

>FF6
>Depth or replayability
No FF game has either of those

Attached: 1513579237449.png (232x266, 4K)

Easy.

Attached: Final_Fantasy_V_Box_JAP.jpg (425x235, 20K)

FF9

FFV absolutely does. Look up 4 job fiesta.

lol

Well I can tell you it certainly isn't the dullest RPG of all time. Each attempt Obsidian makes to create their own universe rather than simply deconstruct a setting made by others, has been more disastrous than the last. Aside from the outdated gameplay and lifeless cities, Pillars of Eternity's only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of combat mechanics, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Sawyer vetoed the idea of making anything at all innovative or original; he made sure the game would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable nostalgia pandering to ageing Baldur's Gate fans. Pillars of Eternity might be anti-casual(or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Divinity series in its refusal of spontaneity, fun and excitement.

>a-at least the writing was good though

"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the narrative was terrible. As I played, I noticed that every time I engaged in dialogue with an NPC the game presented me with a Wiki-page style infodump instead of anything resembling actual human conversation.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time this was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sawyer's mind is so governed by obsession with pointless minutiae of the lore that he has no other style of writing.

Later I read a lavish, loving review of Pillars of Eternity by the same David Gaider. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kiddies are playing Obsidian games at 17 or 18, then when they get older they will go on to enjoy Dragon Age II." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Pillars of Eternity" you are, in fact, trained to shill for Bioware.

Attached: 1536155212687.jpg (750x1000, 159K)

>Bruh just replay the same exact piss easy game but with a slightly different way to do damage
As much of an argument as replaying FFVI with different party members.

Attached: 1531486342496.jpg (212x249, 8K)

Nah. You're wrong and dumb and probably ugly. I'm smart and right and cool and handsome.

Get fucked on kiddo.

Based Pierceposter

FF6 badly needs a PROPER remake. Personally, I'd love to see a remake done in the style of Octopath Traveler.

Well let's see if they can PROPERLY remake 7 first.

FFV

phantom dust. /thread

Attached: Vpbox.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Charm is subjective but pic related has depth and replayability out the ass.

Attached: TWEWY.jpg (1396x1396, 617K)

that game is overrated as fuck

Based and Shibuyapilled.

Attached: SaGa_Frontier_US_box_art.jpg (220x219, 14K)

not any moreso than FF6

i'd say its worse than FFVI because its secret ending is guide required.

Brave New World version is superior in every way. Look into it if you'd like to play the game with much more challenge and balance than the original.

any final fantasy. FF6 is largely considered one of the worst in Japan. It's the hipsters favorite in the West.

>depth and replayability
>vanilla FF6
Witcher 1

Somewhat true. They also rate FFX and XV above VI, so what the fuck do they know ultimately.

FF7

Kichikuou Rance
Sengoku Rance
Rance X

Attached: 1564693784168.jpg (800x600, 112K)

Pretty much.
Replayability is ridiculous in these games.

Based and SaGapilled

Attached: CpMspoWVMAAHr88.jpg (600x600, 73K)

Those games are definitely better than 6.

Which one is your favorite FF?

Western games are inherently superior.

>FF(6)
>Depth
>Replayability

thumbs up

Thief I/II
Fallout 1/2
Super Mario 64
God Hand
Morrowind
Blood
Shadow Warrior
Deus Ex
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Heroes of Might and Magic III
Serious Sam The First/Second Encounter
Arcanum
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
System Shock 1/2
Gothic I/II
Jagged Alliance 2
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
Myst
Riven
Dark Souls
Max Payne
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Hotline Miami 1/2

Attached: JustRight.gif (557x605, 29K)

>replayability

You got the full scope of the story in one go? You got the excalibur II (which is a fun challenge) in one go? Doubt it.

It's an on rails movie game. There is no replayability.

holy shit, did this guy just say that? better reply to his post

Well yeah, if you don't like JRPG's then there's no replay value for you, obviously.