Oh hey, we're just here to bring you some legendary arcade games fighters on dreamcast...

Oh hey, we're just here to bring you some legendary arcade games fighters on dreamcast. Or some timeless split-screen co-op and unique games on xbox. Oh and classic RPGs, action games and adventure titles on PS2. Or for your little brother some bright colors and soft shapes on gamecube.

Either way, it's we're one of the greatest generations of game consoles ever.

Attached: 6th gen consoles.jpg (620x388, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKf1SW2F8TY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off Zoom(b)er.

thanks for the bump cuck

If you remember this commercial, you're childhood was awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=wKf1SW2F8TY

the shitbox doesn't belong there next to those classics. it had no games, while the other three were stacked with kamiges.

jet set radio future is definitely a game

Foreign ads are always weirdly cool.

That's where you're wrong, Sega carried two consoles that generation

It does strike me as perhaps the greatest generation of video games. You had a fair amount of AAA releases that actually worked alongside a slew of experimental shit that was fun to mess around with. The perfect blend of options for all tastes.

Gunvalkyrie and Breakdown are games.
Made by Japanese, your favorite

Dreamcast deserved better, the library was surprisingly good for a system that barely lived 2 years.

>xbox dont belong
This board is fucking embarrassing. Clueless retards bash xbox when it was honestly a great console that gen. I'm an old man and owned a Dreamcast with 100 original games and every other console.

6 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 7 > 8 > 2 > 1

what are some good xbox exclusives and multiplats best on it?

>paid online
>entirely dependent on sega's leftover scraps that should have been on the dreamcast
>minimal japanese support outside of sega
the shitbox was shit.

The only two gens that are contenders for best generation of all time are 4 and 6.
>1 and 2 are non-gens with game design that is nigh unrecognizable today
>3 is too clunky and still getting the basics of game design ironed out
>4 is peak 2D gaming with a staggering amount of good games ranging from unknown titles to big budget production
>5 is an important experimental phase but that came at the cost of their being less games and less good games
>6 is the peak of 3D gaming with a staggering amount of good games ranging from unknown titles to big budget productions, without the downsides of jewish cancer that the 7th gen brought, and the aversion to 2D that the 5th gen brought
>7 is the worst gen period and introduced pure cancer into the industry while also having shit game output, the only games that were worthwhile besides roughly 20 or so console titles were all handheld. Also the jump to HD came with far greater sacrifices than it should have. On top of all this the generation caused many classic genres to die out entirely.
>8 has good games but low output. Jewishness has calmed down slightly and HD gaming for more stable and realizable. More good games available and from different sources than last gen and while some genres have made something of a comeback some classic genres are still outright dead. Still not close to gen 4 and 6.

Attached: 1523240389312.png (444x444, 285K)

>multiplats best on it
95% of them if you're excluding the PC

>best online for any console ever
>built in hdd, ethernet, custom soundtracks
>Sega leftover scraps that wouldnt be possible on Dreamcast
>halo 1 + 2, Ninja Gaiden, pgr, crimson skies, mechassault 1 + 2, fable
>best multiplats by far 99% of the time

It's okay that you were probably not alive back then but honestly, you were a casual pleb if you didn't have an og xbox. I knew hardcore pc nerds that even had one just for Halo. This is reality

i'm not for the most part. i'm more interested in multiplats that didn't get PC ports.

>exclusives
anything sega made

I still own all the 6th gen consoles and have them hooked up

Attached: 1557882434210.gif (225x225, 348K)

For the most part, 6th gen PC ports were a fucking disaster. The only weak link that gen was the gamecube really. It was a cheap console at $200 so it was most parents choice for a toy for their kids if they were low income, and having recognizable characters like mario helped its attachment rate with young audiences.

I have a PS2, Wii, DC and Xbox. Cuckcube goes nowhere near my setup.

I have a gamecube because of gameboy player. But I use a wii for playing regular GC games

I have PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast and Wii.
Don't need a Gamecube because I don't have the Game Boy Player. My Dreamcast's laser is dying too.

Can't justify it for the game boy player or GBI. The system just sucks and resources would be better invested in getting GBI to work on the Wii.

Game Boy Interface won't work on the Wii ever. The Game Boy Player actually has all the GBA hardware in it.

>best online for any console ever
the subscription fee alone disqualifies it. add in the fact that the dreamcast had crossplay with pc for free, and it's not even a contest.
>built in hdd, ethernet, custom soundtracks
and hardly any games.
>halo 1 + 2, Ninja Gaiden, pgr, crimson skies, mechassault 1 + 2, fable
translation: ninja gaiden + shovelware.

Sounds like you don't know anything about the Xbox library.

All multiplat games are best on the xbox because of the better resolution and performance
Ninja gaiden black beats any game on the PS2 and gamecube. fact.

It was far better than gen 5, that's for sure. And yet, there are people on this very board that prefer blocky, muddy textures, calling it SOUL and comfy. Pathetic.

Not all, but most. Some like GTA SA have really bad performance issues and look worse on the Xbox.

5th gen has more and better games overall, but 6th is still good.

This is where xbox haters start to embarrass themselves. I get that you hate Microsoft. It just seems like you have no idea what you're talking about. Also, don't mention pay for online if you have since paid for it on Playstation.
>bbbut Microsoft started it
Nah nigger so that makes it okay for Sony?