Yea Forums's Official Ranking of Significant PS4 Exclusives

P.T. has been removed and some other changes were made based on yesterday's thread. Let me know if more changes are necessary.

Attached: 473732130.png (3374x1280, 3.48M)

Just throw the entire thing the garbage, OP

PS4 only has one game...

>everybody's golf
As someone who played thousands of hours of pangya, EG leaves a lot to be desired. The game takes too long to give you access to any decent content. 1 map limited to 9 holes for hours on end is not what I call fun. Also takes too long to allow special shots. I got tired of playing it after a good number of hours and still haven't gotten to the point where I can have some real matches. Maybe it can become mid tier level once you get far enough in, but from what I've seen it is low tier and with those issues it definitely can't be top tier.

What a shit list

(((significant)))

>the last guardian
>i-it's supposed to be a broken janky piece of shit guys
wew lad

Okay Tier: Bloodborne
Shit Tier: Everything else

>Gundam Versus
>mid
>worst in its franchise right next to the Vita version

Attached: 1563671322447.jpg (800x450, 32K)

>a collection of old games
>in top tier none the less
Get rid of that shit... Good games, but collections don't belong in an exclusive list. Just like fucking Master Chief Collection isn't an Xbone exclusive.

>Earth Defense Force
Should we tell him?

Attached: 1562867418528.png (1256x1304, 1.74M)

PC doesnt have Iron Rain [yet]. Its also sub-par.

Attached: 45689867645664.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

Add Death Stranding to God tier

Put Gravity Rush Remastered, Gravity Rush 2 and Bloodborne in top tier and move literally everything else in shit tier.

Attached: 1556601927483.jpg (1033x1078, 123K)

>I already know the quality of an unreleased game
Fucking faggot ass fanboys need to GTFO... MGS5 is proof that he doesn't have an impeccable track record either. Hell, the biggest problems with the game have nothing to do with it being unfinished either.

>ugly moviegame filled with kikewood actors
>probably not even an exclusive at this point
Nah. Shit tier.

It's gonna be the game of this generation, deal with it

project diva future tone is god tier

now this is shitposting

I was in prison and skipped this entire gen. Why is Killzone on the low tier? I spent many, many, many hours on KZ2

>FotNS Lost Paradise mid tier even though it's utter trash
>Uncharted 4 low tier even though it's still one of the most spectacular games ever made in 2019
>Official ranking with no poll

It could be, and I'm starting to get interested in it. Doesn't change the fact that it is unreleased thus you don't know the actual quality of the game. Now back to the part where you fuck off for being a dumbass.

Because it's a shitty tired console shooter

I don't think many people here even played it. Myself included.

Attached: Animation - Killzone.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

WHERE IS KH THE STORY SO FAR
it is a ps4 exclsuive collection bundle like castlevania.

Uncharted 4 is garbage senpai.

Move Days Gone down, and then we're good
Is Everybody's Golf good? I remember the demo discs for the series on PS2 that I'd get in gaming magazines

>repackaged PS2 and PSP games

Attached: 1562853825055.jpg (683x676, 129K)

Temper your expectations or you are going to be incredibly disappointed.

Shit >>>>>>>>> every single console released after PS2

>i was in prison
Prove it or fuck off

KZ2 MP was god tier tho

not even released.
nobody played it yet so just wait for release

Attached: GOTY 2018.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>official
>made by one fucking user

Oh shit, here we go again

And addition to that it's a fucking trash, cmon The Last Guardian which is absolutely unresponsive and bugged and generally quite pretentious on the same god tier as Bloodborne?

Dragon Age Cisquisition won GOTY 2014. You're a spineless cuckold parroting the opinions of westacuck journalists and game sites.

Either you didn't play it or you have no taste whatsoever. It's yet to be rivaled.

>I was in prison
what for Tyrone ?

It's a meme you stupid fucking morons

>repackaged
Squenix in all of its wisdom lost the original game and had to remake it. It's even less of a repackage than the castlevania collection

>Uncharted 4 is garbage senpai.
did you really play it ? it's comfy as hell.

Giving food to my poor schoolmates in America

>Days Gone is as good as Gravity Rush 2, and is higher than Uncharted 4
madre mi

Attached: 1563815616862.jpg (524x468, 51K)

Where the FUCK is Yakuza 6?

>Judgment
>Earth Defense Force
>Symphony of the Night
>exclusive
>Death Stranding
>exclusive

Attached: 1543978599658.jpg (405x540, 52K)

>All that sports shit
>fucking the last guardian on top

>SO:V
>Shit tier
Move it to abomination tier
>EDF
>Mid tier
Move it down one
No issue with the rest.

>sports in top tier
lmao

What's wrong with Iron Rain?

this switch ranking has console exclusives on its list, why is it bad for ps4 to have the same?

Sony removed it from PS exclusives and there was that interview where they stated it's going to be console exclusive, but not platform exclusive, that means for consoles, it's going to be available only for Playstation, but when it comes to PC it's another story. Besides that (unless translation failed somewhat), it was clearly stated it's going to be on PC as well, but on a later date. So Death Stranding is going to be released on both PC and PS4, it's not exclusive to Playstation.

Its not also nobody here mentioned the Switch

>WHERE IS KH THE STORY SO FAR
Not there because they're ports.

>Spider-Man on the same tier as Infamous Second Son
At least put it in mid tier, man

>why is it bad for ps4 to have the same?
Because
1) Yea Forums didn't make it and thus will never acknowledge it
2) it was made solely to shitpost

Isn't Castlevania: Requiem a port?

>playstation hits on the boxart
>low tier
It’s the little things.

Yep, but this also isn't Yea Forums official list.

Days Gone would've been a bad game in 2016. It's terrible now. Absolute bottom of the barrel shit tier.

lmao you're such a retarded cringey faggot.
This is just your shit biased opinion, stop trying to pretend like it has any value, claiming it's all of Yea Forumseddits, loser.

Move Uncharted 4 and Spider Man up two tiers add Persona 5 and resogun put first light and kz in shit tier

>Persona 5 and resogun
Those aren't even exclusive.

Wait user
why is castlevania counted but KH the story so far not?

Wasn’t this always true? I always thought it was a (console exclusive) and it was gonna be on Pc. I am more confused about what the game actually is what genre will be is it always online

There as exclusive as requiem and sotc are

Which also aren't.
You should know by now that OP has no intention of making a real Yea Forums tier list.

Is this a joke? The Last Guardian is a wonky piece of shit. I feel like people are afraid to criticize it, aww poor little le humble jap devs even though Japan is typically known for great games that don't go into development hell across two different systems. Team Ico is pretty shit, Shadow of the Colossus being a great game was just a fluke obviously. Ico sucks ass.

I have no problem with the games being on the list as they are the best versions of those games and are only on PlayStation hardware. Either have all the ports based on that criteria like dragons crown pro or don’t be consistent

Sorry about my shitty English.

No one cares about sports games except you user, literally no one in either of these shit threads you made said sports should be that high up stop trying to pose your bad opinions as accepted ones.

Attached: winniepoo2.png (250x234, 77K)

Jesus christ, dude. What a bad list.

>significant ps4 exclusives
>multiple sports games but no persona 5
look persona 5 wasn't great by any means but why the fuck are literal subhuman sports games up there and not that?

>three sports games
>one remake
>one remaster
>Star Ocean I&F, one of the only 2 games I'm interested and that I didn't play trough PSNow on shit tier
>all those movie games everybody with a shed of love for gameplay already knows and hates
People who make these lists are RETARDED.

Fill in that shit with underground japanese games, and I may consider buying one.

Attached: 1542390333780.jpg (345x336, 30K)

Since all the marketing is being backed by sony, and all the presentations are in Sony events, I thought it was going to be actually exclusive.

I'm glad to know it could be on PC though, the game looks very interesting. It's an instant buy if it is on Steam or GOG, and an instant pirate if it is on Epic only.

People actually buy those games.

Move fist of the north star to low tier

Is Shadow of the Colossus worth getting?
I loved the original and want to play it again, but I'm worried that the remake lacks soul because of the upgraded graphics

I does lack soul, but not just soul, it also lacks artistic direction. The movie is the equivalent of a unreal engire remake of a classic game. Only brainlets who know nothing about art and think everything is texture detail praise it.

But, if you don't have neither a working PS2 with a CRT TV, or a good PC to emulate the original, than it's better than nothing.

I can tell you haven't played Alienation

Attached: 1550886713857.jpg (575x651, 63K)

yeah, it was basically day of defeat 2.

Bring Gravity Daze up to god tier and Uncharted to shit tier and it's good