Who exactly is the target audience for Danganronpa games?

Who exactly is the target audience for Danganronpa games?

Attached: image.jpg (1000x824, 277K)

Women, unironically.

Me

idiots who don't know good writing
now fuck off to

Gays, fujos and mistresses.

Japanese high school boys

Him

This lad

People who has never read a book in their life.

But I have read books and I still like Danganronpa

Who knows user, it might be (You). Give it a try.

Judging by conventions, teenagers. There's so many fucking Danganronpa cosplaying teenage girls.

How did it even get popular with them. Isn't it a fucking Vita/PSP game?

Why are their necks so fucking long?

A lot of people literally just read translations with screenshots of what's going on.

>People who has
Read a book nigger.

The thing about fans is that the majority of the them actually don't know shit about the thing they clamor about.

Dilate, cope and seethe some more, EOP.

Attached: 1563187099242.png (1032x960, 203K)

>danganshitters at it again

this wasn't the intended use of this image but it works

Attached: you dont even know english.jpg (772x525, 93K)

Nice buzzword, maybe if you read a book you'll learn new ones.

Ace Attorney fans.

Tumblr

have/has will forever be my bane along with th sounds

Attached: dekinai.jpg (258x196, 7K)

What's her SHSL talent?

Attached: 1561579380097.png (300x200, 137K)

Pathetic teenager girls who don’t see all the character flaws v3 has because of how much they want to fuck shuichi.
“He is so punished! I love him so much!”
V3 has a good idea for an ending but it’s ruined by its execution and the fact that all of the characters suck balls.

th

Attached: th.jpg (511x350, 24K)

People who need to fill time between ace attorney games.

I don't think people go out of their way for a downgrade.

What? I know a lot of people watch the games on Youtube, but I never heard of this.

It happened when the first one became popular. Some guy was translating the game on SA and there were Tumblr users sharing accounts to read the LP.

It was originally, but all of the games have PC ports on Steam now--there was a sale a couple days ago. And even before NISA rubbed their filthy paws on it there was emulation with Project Zetsubou's English patched iso, which is what my sister did before buying a Vita to play SDR2.

You're wrong, because people keep playing AA games.

What's this game about again?

A murder mystery with a bunch of kids with niche talents. Someone gets offed, you look for clues, discuss it during a trial, the culprit is found and executed. Rnse and repeat until you catch the mastermind.

Yea Forumsermin who are in denial of they like anime but don't yet have taste because they've never watched anything good.

That's because you have no mental problems like these guys who keep denouncing any silly and uncompromising text to try to show some intelligence.

Blame orenoren.

>I never heard of this
you must be a newfag when it comes to DR then, it is so known that a lot of DR1 memes revolve around it and the paywall

it got an anime adaptation and was ported to fucking everything

Edgy landwhales that reek of uric acid burns and are starved for attention.