For me, it was the D Mace

For me, it was the D Mace.

Attached: 1547417304456.png (364x353, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Dragon_warhammer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really wish they would change up the way weapons work so normal weapons other than the scimitar actually had viability.

Stupid kid who didn't know any better or just a massive contrarian?

I don't miss run escape. Does this mean i'm grown up now?

Attached: 1553967652174.jpg (960x937, 126K)

I was using D scimitar but I got full obsidian armor and the berserker necklace so I switched to the obsidian short sword

Just started playing OSRS a week ago. The game looks surprisingly similar to what it was in my youth (well over 10 years ago).

This. Also they should make magic more accessible; it's very expensive to train at the moment. Even the most basic magic spell costs 8gp to cast (4gp mind rune + 4gp air rune). That's 800gp per 100 spells, and 100 spells don't give you that much XP. May not sound like much, but in the very beginning of the game you don't have much money.

Attached: 1424165286794.jpg (640x960, 67K)

>Not just alch'n yew longs to 99
No pink wojaks for me, Im a genius

>Even the most basic magic spell costs 8gp to cast (4gp mind rune + 4gp air rune)
>what is a staff
Strike spells are basically free, hell, people are splashing fire strikes just for the passive xp, but it's too slow, not too expensive

Ah, didn't remember about staffs. I'm already an old man, my memory doesn't serve me well.

Theres even a smoke staff now, all you need is death runes

>Mud staff
>body runes (1gp)
>full plate
>Any magic resisting enemy
Casting curses for days is as cheap as it gets

No u just fucking suck I made 20m from 1-75 mage from a fresh account get gud retard

Yesh but you have to manually click

Great memories with Runescape. I used to play in Fools like 2006-2008 or something. Good times.

Yeah but the complaint was about the price of leveling. If money isnt an object just camelot tele for 40 hours

That’s the whole game lmao

>death runes
look at this gramps from the past, it's wrath runes now

What did they add something above wave spells now? Do you need to artificially inflate your level past 99 for them or what?

yes, no, the fire one needs 95 mage to cast though

>There will never be. A D. Warhammer
>Warhammers in general will always be ass

user...

do you retards even play the games that you shitpost about?

>Playing runescape
I quit in 2015 when my main account got banned, is it as bad as every other warhammer?

oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Dragon_warhammer

no, it's worth an absurd amount of money and its special attack reduces monster defences while also doing decent damage

What was wrong with it?

name 1 (ONE) thing that's right with it

for me it was Dabi

Attached: nopainnodab.jpg (103x125, 2K)

+4 prayer baybeeeeee

Attached: 1565318684781.jpg (900x900, 121K)

>shitscape
Game for poorfags who couldnt afford WoW lol

I loved this weapon so much. I was so happy when I finally saved up enough money to replace it with a dragon scimitar.

Attached: Dragon_dagger_%28p%2B%2B%29_detail.png (185x166, 16K)

leaf-bladed battleaxe is a nice alternative over the abby whip
dragon shortsword is a decent alternative and has technically higher DPS against some armors since it's stab, has a higher accuracy boost from defenders too

d mace spec attack is decent as a KO weapon and comes outta left field, don't sleep on that shit

>finish up a clue scroll (hard)
>10k gp, some laws, firestarter and a rune dagger
T-Thanks

It looked cool, the prayer bonus was useful, and its ability was nice.

I played both, Members Runescape was better.

>dps healer tank lmao
yawn, is this what people play mmos for? janky dungeon crawling?

Nice cringe kid kys

>shitty graphic game where you idle attack mobs and afk in town squares

Nice non pvp game asswipe. Hang yourself.

>not using attack and prayer
Big fucking yikes, only shitters with peabrains like you only used things like the dagger and the longsword.

>young as fug, completely clueless and have no idea what I'm doing most of the time
>friend tells me about the barrows
>that sounds cool as fuck
>I spend hours trying to get there, finally find them and get killed by one of them
>first time I beat the barrows was stacking prayer bonus and spamming prayer pots with protect prayers on, using a fire spell against everybody but ahrim where I'd used my dragon sword
>finally loot the chest, intense feeling of success and gratification
That was one of the best moments in Runescape for me. That and getting a zammy page out of an easy clue I stole from a HAM member, felt like I won the lottery

The second you get to level 50 on any stat the grind becomes unbearable, prove me wrong

struck a nerve there did I, healslut?

> paying $15 a month to play a shittier version of a real RPG

Atleast Runescape was fucking unique.

>get 50 firemaking
>go to wintertodt
>99 firemaking and millions of gp by the end of the week

>WoW brainlet too stupid for point and click adventure gameplay attacks mobs repeatedly in the hopes it completes the quest
lmfao

>muh grafix
Kek, fuck of back to WoW dumb ass. Runescape had quality over your shitty meme.

>Nice non pvp game asswipe.
PvP is one of the biggest aspects of runescape, what fucking drugs are you on? when's the last time a WoW PVP tournament had hundreds of thousands of viewers on twitch?

runescape has some of the most complex and skill-intensive PvP mechanics and metas of any MMO

>Get a sick looking alternate appearance for some armor
>Rush to the GE
>Going for 6k less than the set its an alt of
>That set sucks ass anyways
Clue scrolls are the most fun way to disapoint yourself

Fishing is a joy at the fishing guild. I spent many a summer there.

learn to AFKscape

fishing lvl?

it really is just a glorified clicker/idle game

How do you guys go about funding construction? I really want portal chambers and altars.

>The game looks surprisingly similar to what it was in my youth (well over 10 years ago).
No shit that's the whole point doofus

>Finally got membership
>Walking through Taverley gate for the first time
Is there a more satisfying feeling?

I still use the d dagger p++ in old school lol

Attached: 7zl52rk9had31[1].png (800x767, 405K)

>walking past all the areas past the F2P fence for first time
>realizing how fucking big the game world was
>pick a direction, find something new

I want to go back. But I know it's just won't be the same. Especially with the GE.

Attached: 1544199529693.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Make an ironman. Its like being a kid again where you literally have to plan everything for yourself.

>I want to go back. But I know it's just won't be the same. Especially with the GE.
I miss the days of haggling for some coal in Falador.

Nice.

>gay retards
fuck, it's been years
I miss being a proud member

those are both zoomer weapons for old school redditscape

What the fuck is that conga line on the bottom.
I know RS3 is the epitome of easyscape (what with all the MTX shitting out xp and resources)

Or is this just an epic meme and I'm too much of a brainlet to realise it?

It was a week long skilling event. You collected tokens from skilling elsewhere and used them on afk skilling stations at the event for boosted exp. Each day, the least voted skilling station (out of agility, hunter, herblore, cooking, dungeoneering and runecrafting) was eliminated and the others would get a minor increase in exp rates.