Why is Nintendo scared to give us chubby Link

Why is Nintendo scared to give us chubby Link

Attached: IMG_20190812_090151.png (668x625, 376K)

>american art is trash
typical

screw that, I want old man link.

It would be a nice gimmick that if you ate too much over a span of 3 in-game days or something you'd get fat and slow and stamina drains faster but were more durable, like 20% less damage taken and if you didn't eat at all you'd get super thin and get fast but you do 20% less damage and attacks do 20% more damage.

Fuck you guys where is my hyperrealistic zelda

No one likes fat men.

You have no idea

Some women prefer fat guys

This is the first time I actually said "yikes" casually. Thanks, I hate myself now.

Came to post this. When?

Says the one that utterly lives under a rock. That very same image OP posted got 12k likes on Twitter.

Doesn't work without lumberjack beard

Why would someone who runs around all day be fat?

Attached: 1563998482462.png (541x1049, 498K)

Everyone on Twitter is fat, even the president

yeah fuck you furries and please stay irrelevant

This
Zelda should be the fat one

Zelda is fat but in one very specific place

Attached: 1557826188910.jpg (675x1185, 87K)

>Zelda is fat but

Attached: 1560757160477.jpg (184x184, 11K)

>He doesn't know

never ever. nintendo likes their links young and supple.

>Chubby
You mean bearmode?

slightly fat is alright
but full homosex bara fat is disgusting

Just play San Andreas

Looks like Bobby Hill with more hair

fat fucks are disgusting
t. disgusting fat fuck

I know there is appeal and I know there are people who would enjoy that, but it's just a bad fit. Especially that face on the bottom left, he looks like an absolute fucking asshole and I don't want to send him on an adventure, I don't want him to have ANYTHING to do with Zelda lore

Shit, like a dad-body-cunning-looking-motherfucker-Link would be great, potentially. Might draw that later lol.

Attached: 58676690_419947678552321_7466913283908304896_n.jpg (750x741, 24K)

I'd prefer old man link, but chubby dad link would be nice if done correctly
>Older, bearded and stocky built
>villagers barely recognize him
>use dad strength to take rookie heroes down a notch
>less flashy moves, just straight to the point
>kids love him
>hidden mechanic is getting villager kids to do your menial side quests
>hearty laugh
>has to pull up belt after running for a while
>after eating he falls asleep for a while
>you cannot fly with a cuckoo anymore
>you start out with all gear, but they're rundown and jerry rigged, so you have to find ways to repair them
>Final battle is arm wrestling ganon while your kids watch.

Fatfags and barafags deserve nothing except suffering.

Fetishists should be gassed.

I'd prefer a twink/normal build ganon with evil link/zelda. They haven't had ganon be good yet have they?

thanks to the fucking homos for getting the other link thread deleted
keep it in your fucking tousers

He said chubby, not fat.

tranny virtue signalling is not genuine, user. I hope you realize this.

Everybody realizes it that's why when Yea Forums tries to virtue signal for the stormfront you tend to get laughed at

I'm not opposed to the idea of a game with a chubby protagonist but I'm pretty sure the shear level of Chad the Triforce gives Link prevente him from getting fat considering how many calories he burns.

>Zelda is fat but in one very specific place
Is two too much to ask?

Attached: Untitled.png (337x373, 218K)

>boobs and ass
deal

We need chubby Zelda instead

WHOA
BIIIG
lmao everyone fucking loves the fat characters in metal slug

Thick*

The only people that don't like fat people are other insecure fat people
Chubby, Fat, and Bearmode dads are in right now and have been for the last 3 years where the hell have you been

>chubby
nigga thats fat

except some gay guys, I don't understand them tho

>have that body type WITHOUT working out
>3rd day of lower body work and already see a big difference in ass
HOW DOES THIS SHIT WORK
WHY
WHY MY CHEST AIN'T GROWING LIKE MY ASS

Attached: 1536443883424.gif (162x162, 100K)

#
Fat went to the wrong place. Where are the neck folds? Where’s the blubbery face? Where’s her making a Hinox look like a Stalfos if you know what I’m saying?

Imagine the shits this boy must be taking to still be this fat. 6000 calories a day at least.

And still that ass is tight
Why is link so perfect bros

Attached: 20190812_100441.jpg (104x278, 22K)

That's not chubby that's morbidly obese

yeah nah, that's not obese. looks like a pretty standard musclefat build to me.

Reminder that being fat is not cute or pretty
Obesity is a disease, go jog and eat less fat fuck

You don't know the definition of obese do you?

t. Some fat ass albertan who needs a pickup to drive across the street to the grocery store

actually i'm borderline underweight, but sure, project away.

>Some women prefer fat guys
come on now user...

Attached: 1479322493580.jpg (251x251, 17K)

this
every other faggot claiming the opposite is just a fat, delusional piece of shit giving himself false hope

don't be stupid, of course there are. it's just uncommon.

about as common as a unicorn

Yeah, they're called black females

>dude is constantly running around so calories are burned at an constant high
I don't know user, I don't know.

There's no reason that this would make sense. He spends ALL of his time running and climbing and fighting. How would he ever be fat?

>TFW fat and twinks like it

Attached: 1564619748821.png (480x480, 148K)

Dadlink gets it done

Attached: dadlink.png (2203x2193, 1.08M)

This reminds me of how stupid the Nu Tomb Raider trilogy was.
>fat Samoan man climbs shear ice walls despite being a big muscle fat mclargehuge
>Lara actually manages to keep him from falling when he's dangling there in dead lift mode and somehow her arms don't fucking shatter at the sheer amount of upper body strength it would take to keep a man like that on the rope with just one fucking arm.

Attached: 1564868376386.gif (720x846, 877K)

by fat they mean men with big arms and a slight chub

>constantly fighting, exploring, and running in the wild
>cooks meals with all natural ingredients from nature and eats a single serving per
>LMAO FAT
I think its understated how delusional fat-fags are. Furries, braps, and the ilk stick out due to the absurdity of their fantasies, but fats are just as bad.

>Chubby, Fat, and Bearmode dads are in right now
Behold, the ultimate cope

Attached: Motivation1.png (1218x1864, 2.41M)

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 80K)

Essentially:
>Being born a human being is a blessing with so many opportunities that we can't even see the limit yet
>At the same time, most people squander their opportunities by living paycheck-to-paycheck, not aware of why their lives are so shitty
>Same people who try to drag you down from your chance of happiness when you go for it
>Take these people as example of a shitty life and an inspiration to live a better one
>go lift bro
Edgy, but also not untrue I guess

So tldr we live in a society?

yes

Lifting is for people that haven't found purpose in their lifes and never create(d) something of value that leave them feel satisfied so they resort to causing constant stress to their bodies and empty their endorphine threshholds.

Lifting does not change the look on life or the abyss that is depression.

People need to find a purpose. Lifting is a terrible substitute.

>Being born a human being is a blessing with so many opportunities
>go lift

Because even if he was chubby, he wouldn't be for fucking long considering he's running across massive fields, swimming across lakes, climbing mountains, and dodge rolling for eternity.
Any chub he had would be lost in about an in game week of adventuring.

So why bother at all?

that picture reads like it was made by a mummy's boy who has never had to do a day's honest work in his entire life

>You can climb mountains, see the world, be stronger than the majority of the the entire population of earth
>Go better yourself instead of watching netflix all day.

does it make any of it false if that would be the case?

>No one likes ugly men.
ftfy

>implying Link shouldn't get on board the Gains Train

Attached: manly_link_by_genzoman.jpg (700x906, 630K)

telling people that they have no boundaries other than the one they force themselves into
>but I need my job
>but I need this
>but I need that
is a far better motivator then just telling them to go lift
there are still places in the world that aren't entirely running on money

unless you are from the US, you'll be stuck there forever lol

Oh shoot, it’s opposite day. I forgot.

yeah, but this was most certainly made on /fit/

lol why the hell did that get me to laugh

No one likes fatties, even me and i'm gay af. the myth that twinks are into fat bears is false.

Asses are muscles with a layer of fat, chests (if female) are just fat

Because Japan considers obesity to be so socially unacceptable that it's akin to running out in public naked?

>Chubby, Fat, and Bearmode dads
Lies. Just straight up fucking lies. Lies lies lies lies
Unless being bald negates all the bear attributes.

Because it wouldn't make sense. Link is always doing all sorts of intense physical shit.
Take GTA San Andreas for example, you can be fat in that game, but it's ironically the hardest condition to upkeep because all the activity you do in game keeps burning fat

That makes no sense for a character who is constantly adventuring across great spans of land, fighting a plethora of different types/sizes of monsters, exploring and traversing dungeons etc.

Link is a fit twink because he lives that life you fat fuck. He ain't no softboi

>You can climb mountains, see the world
>spend your days in a gym instead
Yeah

>there are people who find fat Link hot
Why?

Unironically this. Old man link in ancient Hyrule would be cash money

spbp

politicians rape children and have big pedo rings, why do you still question the autism of humanity

Literally all games with female characters are like that. Especially rpgs.

Can't be done, Link moves all over the place and do all kinds of super human athletic shit, he is a warrior, he cannot be fat because his activities keep him fit.

Alright buddy it's time to lay off the fox news and start playing some video games.

What about sumos?

of course not. they're completely right. most people will live humdrum lives in complete mediocrity. but it's not as though everyone has a choice. not everyone is lucky enough to have the opportunity to advance themselves.

Lifting while you're still young is a fantastic opportunity

Bearmode is fine. Chubby is barely acceptable depending on their face. Anything above that are just pathetic wastes of space

>climb mountains
don't want to
>see the world
don't want to
>be stronger than the majority
don't need to

A healthy woman doesn't turn into an overly fat pig during pregnancy.
Once the baby is out, a woman should only be a out 10-15 pounds heavier than before she got pregnant.

No? Since when spending your time in a closed room performing aimless physical labor is an opportunity?

They know that obesity is wrong. That's why Nintendo is the best, they care.

>change links hair to brown and this looks exactly like me
Fuck

Attached: riju.png (1700x2100, 1M)

no women* like* fat men
homos do

>Legend of Zelda: Act Zero

fuuuuuuuuuuuck that hair makes me so fucking horny goddamn i love the gerudo

I look like this. Family line cursed to be strongfat

Attached: 1540416120564.png (800x771, 1.17M)

Doesn't make sense for a guy who runs around and climbs on shit to be a fatass.

Chubby guys are fucking disgusting

men can't grow breasts retard
at least not without hormones

Link is a sissy white cumslut built for direct ejaculations into the sigmoid colon!

I'm a dude

Because link isn't a fat fuck like you.

you burn approx. 2600 kcal in a marathon. I bet I could eat non-processed food that gives me 6500 kcal a day.Thne I would be fat and run a lot.

I mean muscle tho, LITERALLY 3 days of working out and my ass, which was already phat, is looking even bigger. Why the fuck the same isn't happening with my chest?

look at this nigga, squatting for pecs kek

how would link ever be chubby tho? He exercises so much running around. At best he would start out chubby then get skinny

Attached: 1562262006048.png (314x278, 129K)

I know a girl who likes fat dudes. Like so fat she said I'm too skinny for her and I'm 5'11 200lbs.

How is her reflection looking in a different direction than her

>Link scarfs down 12 pounds of flesh, 43 apples, 14 bunches of bananas, 5 raw fishes and 11 meals in one battle
>"He shouldn't be fat tho"

No, been doing mostly push ups 4x20 for max volume.

and what are your glute exercises?

>Proceeds to cross a country on foot, climb mountains with his bare hands, swim up waterfalls and all kinds of other ridiculous shit, all while lugging a bow, arrows, shield and potentially ridiculous oversized weapon on his back (don't even get me started on the hammerspace inventory)
>"He should be fat tho"

>aimless physical labor
Unironically something a worthless idiot would say
How is improving your body, confidence, and health aimless labor? Don't ever talk about working out again without knowing a single thing about good health, fat fuck.

Attached: 1563466490291.jpg (416x416, 57K)

you grossly overestimate how much exercise burns calories. people rarely get thin due to work out alone.

For these past days mostly weighted hip thrusts and weighted kickbacks, but I started push ups a few weeks ago, the fact that I barely started one and can already see results while on the other side I've been doing it for weeks is what's pissing me off. I'm scared of what will happen when I implement squats and leg abductions. Who likes lanklet twinks with massive asses?

BLOATMAXX

>t. someone who's never lifted anything close to their body weight.
People who usually have their priorities straight are the ones who make it with working out, user. Also even if they don't have "anything of value," I can guaran-fucking-tee you the sexual partners of /fit/ people are a hell of a lot more capable of creating value in relationships and, you know, not being a weak bitch who can't even run down their fucking street.

see, this is your problem. You're doing very effective glute exercises with weights. Push ups doesn't really give you all that much volume. You should try doing some weighted exercises for your upper body as well.
Other than that, I'm proud of you user. I really am, makes me happy to see that you're working towards something and sticking with it. Remember that if you fail to work out once or even five times, that's nothing if those are the only times you're gonna miss out for the rest of your life.

>mfw the games explain that link eats a lot because of how much physical shit he does
>duurr he should be fat like me

Attached: 1562776681794.gif (245x245, 785K)

where does it explain that? and again, you overestimate how much calories working out does. Please try to keep up in the topic before posting.

Based

Doesn't appeal enough to Fujos

Well I do weight 78 kg so it's not like it's completely weightless push ups, even if I'm not using the my full weight, but I guess I really gotta start doing flies if I want more chest gain. I do some exercises for the other upper muscles, just not for the chest. But thanks user that's really heartwarming.

Japan calls the shots and most Japanese people despise obesity.

Old man Link would be great. The cycle starts anew early, and Link is still old while Ganon and Zelda reincarnate into their younger forms. Now old link must do what he can, but he still has the treasures from before, but using certain ones tax him terribly like the hookshot.

Even so, the resistance is maxed out and you can't increase your weight on the go for push ups in an easy way. Do push ups for now, you could vary the types of push ups in order to hit different parts of your pecs. Clapping and one handed push ups are good as well. Good luck!

>Ganon
>Reincarnating
With the exception of Four Swords Adventures it's the same individual every time

>he wouldn't be for fucking long considering he's running across massive fields, swimming across lakes, climbing mountains, and dodge rolling for eternity.
You literally cannot live that lifestyle without having meat on your bones. Realistically if a skinny twink went innawoods they would be dead from exhaustion or exposure within a day.

You underestimate the super human feats Link does, everything he carries probably weigh hundreds of kgs and he carries them while running, climbing and swimming. He'll be burning more than enough calories to stay thin

thanks

all while eating superhuman amounts of calories each day.

He runs around way more than he eats, infact I remember in my playthrough I rarely ate anything outside of food to protect against heat or cold since there were healing potions you could use and Mipha's Grace healed you to full the rare times where you died

So he isn't fat because he's superhuman

wat?

>implying it’s just Fox News reporting on the Epestein Shit
>implying that even muh SJW outlets aren’t reporting on this
>implying we’re not having a societal epoch where we realize our leaders are monsters and it would be fine if camel jockies or Chinks or Germans just nuked them all to nonexistance
I’m unironically voting for Orange Man come 2020. He’s a dipshit and I hate him but I want it all to come tumbling down and he’s the best shot at that

Attached: 24EBB524-A7D7-40C4-9C94-42908733A809.gif (500x375, 360K)

T. Fat virgin

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-113832_Chrome.jpg (342x366, 31K)

yeah okay fatty, keep telling yourself that

>It would be a nice gimmick that if you ate too much over a span of 3 in-game days

Boy we stepping on some toes there right now, biiig toes if you catch my drift

No, fuck you, fat acceptance is retarded. I'm sick of this sjw push to accept fat unhealthy fucks.

Attached: 1560830860434.png (728x546, 409K)

Essentially if you want a fatass you work it out to build muscle and eat fatty foods to add fat on the muscle so it get's bigger. There isn't really a way to work your tits out.

Attached: xN8eKmY.jpg (1273x1427, 461K)

i don't get what this is implying. did she eat someone with her hair?

>I actively want to make my life worse
Why are Americans so retarded

why do you want to ruin other people's lives?

TDS knows no bound.

Attached: 1564339388533.gif (481x481, 126K)

This. As with everything else, it's only females who will be loved no matter how they look. Fat guys are loved by no one, fat females by plenty.

I'M NOT A GIRL
I WANT PECS

Oh, well shit man there's workout routines for that.

diabeetus is not apealing

How to get a Galko GF?
INB4 be black

Attached: 1530019604341.jpg (225x350, 26K)

>I'm gonna do a stupid thing
>that's stupid why
>RENT FREE
???

Looks that way

I know, that's the thing, they generally do not make my chest grow, even if I do manage to get stronger. My ass though?wide like kim kardachian and it gets tone easily. This can't be JUST genetics.

>all these insecure replies
good job.

Don't feel ban user, girls love strongfat. Plus these thincels ITT won't ever know how it feels to be stronk and be able to lift things with ease others couldn't dream lifting. Just remember to work out and eat shit loads to stay stronk.

Get a normal thicc gf and make her cosplay. All OG guarus are housewives or crackwhores in their 40s now

if you're a fucking scrub that can't stop getting hit.

Because you don't stay fat if you're active, you fat fucking idiot

Fat guy here. Can *not* confirm.
But it also depends on how your body is built. Some dudes carry fat really well and it just looks manly and macho as fuck. Not entirely the case for me but my girlfriend calls me a big teddy bear so why complain.

yikes, fucking cringe. guarantee that guy dropped lifting a few months after making that post. he probably just started lifting a few weeks prior to making that tl;dr

truly motivated people don't make an essay on Yea Forums about it, or save "le epic motivation wolf" to their pc. they just do it because they have the motivation.

>/fit/
>relationships

most of /fit/ are gay or gymcels

Stop doing shit that works the glutes

I'd rather play as a girl than a fat link

I wish I looked like that

Because no one would buy it, because everybody hates fat people.
t. fatty

True but the ridiculous amount of phisical activity Link goes through, plus all the food he eats is fresh and natural ie no added sugar or preservatives. There's a reason very few people got fat before the middle of last century. Natural foods plus the calleries you burn during daily life was more then enough.

Fucking this. Nintendo are cowards.

Retard

He's right though. Only perhaps some gay bear faggots are into it but no female likes it.